Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

The possibility of obtaining large profits and the size of the risk in any markets are inversely proportional. Also on the cryptocurrencies market. If you want to earn more, be prepared and take more risks. The main thing in this business is to follow the principle of risk management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

Certainly it is a crucial rule. More risk is a more profit and less risk is a less profit. It is a math and you cannot change this rule so you should understand this rule and use it correctly depending on your needs.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Of course not, i am never risking so much for a big profit, it is something that i can not even think about, you can easily lose a lot of money because of that insanity of trying to get as much as you can.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Personally I think betting heavily on some opportunities is a good way to invest, rather than distributing on too many. If you are going to distribute, depending on the total amount of money invested, don't go below a certain amount of capital per each so as to get decent returns.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

To get a big profit, risk is always necessary. It is believed that, as a general rule, the higher the risk, the greater the profit. In the crypto currency, it is considered very risky to invest in ICO projects and daily trading on the stock exchange. If the risk in trading on the market is almost entirely dependent on the trader's experience, then when investing in ICO, everything is much more difficult not always depends on the investor's knowledge and experience. Here, random factors, intuition and even luck play a role.
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

I'm sure you're right. If you are not ready to take risks, then go sell to a store or wash cars to other people or something like that. If you want to earn money, you need to take risks. Every time buying a coin you risk that its price will fall, every time you sell a coin you risk that its price will go up.
In life, everything is arranged so that the one who risks has a better chance of winning than the one who did not even want to risk. The only thing we can do for ourselves is to study the sphere in which we want to take risks, get the necessary knowledge and skills. But I'm sure that the risk of luck is absolutely stupid!
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Well, some times the higher the risk the higher the profit, i will say the risk really worth it because at the end you gain hug profit from your investment.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Well, some times the higher the risk the higher the profit, i will say the risk really worth it because at the end you gain hug profit from your investment.
I definitely agree that sometimes the higher the risk the higher the profit we can get, but always remember that not all risk is can surely give us a big profit, just remember that  trust the coins we have and be very rich in the future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

But on the other side you will possible being wrecked up when the market price opposes on what you had predicted which it is just balance on where it might give you some big profits if price do head that way but if not then you should be prepared on the negative side. Sometimes experiencing this would really be hard to move on specially when the funds being used is on savings. Just only invest on the amount that you can afford to lose.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Taking the risk is sometimes needed to make big profits, but you can making big profits without taking the risks too. It is up to your choices and financial conditions. Wealthy people for example can risk big amounts because losing will not affect their lives. It is not the same case for poor people.

MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

Basically every job must have risks. The greater the work you do, the greater the risk that will be accepted. And the world of trading is one of the jobs that has a big risk. Do not be a trader if you do not dare to face the risk. Because traders and risks are an integral whole.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I'm a bit disagree, okay that successful entrepreneurs have to overcome fear, then why should make the risk? try to imagine if they take the risk but not all of them can make a big profit, because some of them suffered more losses because take risk, then what should they do?
I think it would be better to avoid the risk, you can make risk how big it is as long as you understand what you are doing, you know it and you understand why you take the risk. I've seen traders take a lot of risks because they expect big profits, but what he's doing is crazy, he buys coins when they fall because the price is high before fall and he does not know the next few weeks the coin will be dellisted by some exchangers.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I'm a bit disagree, okay that successful entrepreneurs have to overcome fear, then why should make the risk? try to imagine if they take the risk but not all of them can make a big profit, because some of them suffered more losses because take risk, then what should they do?
I think it would be better to avoid the risk, you can make risk how big it is as long as you understand what you are doing, you know it and you understand why you take the risk. I've seen traders take a lot of risks because they expect big profits, but what he's doing is crazy, he buys coins when they fall because the price is high before fall and he does not know the next few weeks the coin will be dellisted by some exchangers.
Yes, everytime we involve in this technology it is necessary that it has a risky moment because this is decentralized and the prices is not stable in the market but as we learned this things we can get big profit as well by continue making a good strategies in trading. Every difficulties we encounter ,we can learned the specific method in this technology.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
The sentence is very correct. Because big risk will bring big profit, low risk will bring low profit.
so should be successful and become a billionaire, you will need to have the guts to make the impossible become possible.
Money will not buy the bravery, so we need to experience a lot, read a lot to get that. Grin
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

In my opinion no. You can make it happen but sometimes it just really take patience and luck. Because even you invested huge money in it, it's possible that it will still don't work and you might even lose all of it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Basically every job must have risks. The greater the work you do, the greater the risk that will be accepted. And the world of trading is one of the jobs that has a big risk. Do not be a trader if you do not dare to face the risk. Because traders and risks are an integral whole.

I agree with you and I think with a big risk, there will be a big reward for people which want to take the risk to get something. actually, if we can think that the risk is always there and we consider that we can prevent the risk to not become big, then I think it still worth to get that way. and if we cannot accept the risk, then I think we cannot grow and increase our capability inside us and we cannot become a big person which have a big goal too for our life. only people that can face the risk with honest and know that the risk will come to him and know that he can solve every problem that might comes with the risk, he will get he succeeded in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BARNEX

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

If the risk exist, this should be good calculated before starting this.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

The risk of a major problem.But success to each of some risk is to take.As you if crypto coins income to do if your risk of fear,if not work.But I think you crypto about better understand if you think of any fear there will be.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

Off course there is no going up in the life if you don't take the risk. To be honest risks are when we are not using the traditional ways of doing things. When it comes to the traditional ways then it just means that those paths are pre-defined and there are no challenges at all. This makes such path very easy to use but it also makes it very crowded and many more people follow the same. On the other hand, those who jump into the new pathways then they are actually following the unknown paths and they are taking the risk of hitting the bulls eye with very low accuracy. But those who do follow and hit the center will always get rewarded higher than the normal ways of earning. So yeah for big profits we need risks.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Risks are essential for a big profit. Without a risk, no big profit can be expected. Risk term in trading is very familiar. Where there is no risk, big profits are not expected in that case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: