Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:55:32 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3279 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Risks are essential for a big profit. Without a risk, no big profit can be expected. Risk term in trading is very familiar. Where there is no risk, big profits are not expected in that case.
Risk depends from how valid informations you have about investment. Risks are necessary in all sorts of investments, for any kind of profit. People sometimes risk a lot to make some little money, and vice versa, there is general rules, it always depends from many factors and where are you standing in that situation. If you want to be successful in any means you need to know how to evaluate risks that waits you and to handle them, more possible outcomes you cover more safe you will be.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Without risk you can not really make it in life and this is applicable to trading.  Like wise investor said " the high you risk the high your return" if you want to makes it big then increase your risk.  We are not going to make it in cryptocurrencies if we not ready to invest in some projects especially the risky one.  If you want to play save you will remain poor.
If you want to enter into the world of cryptocurrency you must have two qualities. One is patience and the other is courage to bear the loss in investment. You should keep in mind that risk is bitcoin with cryptocurrency trading. Without taking risks you will never become successful trader. Accept this and go ahead to earn big profits from crypto trading.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Risk is necessary, we can improve our self by facing risks. All of the successful traders have the characteristics of risk taker. They love to take risks because they are aware that they can get many benefits by facing many risks.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Risks are essential for a big profit. Without a risk, no big profit can be expected. Risk term in trading is very familiar. Where there is no risk, big profits are not expected in that case.
Risk depends from how valid informations you have about investment. Risks are necessary in all sorts of investments, for any kind of profit. People sometimes risk a lot to make some little money, and vice versa, there is general rules, it always depends from many factors and where are you standing in that situation. If you want to be successful in any means you need to know how to evaluate risks that waits you and to handle them, more possible outcomes you cover more safe you will be.

The risk is a must if you aim for big profit. When you decide to buy a token from an exchange, the risk comes to you for the first time. And you start storing those tokens in your wallet, there is also another level of risk for storing them.

The price can go down after you got those tokens.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Yes obcourse you need to take a big risk if you want to earn big profit too because if you invest a small amount with small risk you also earn a small profit unlike you invest a huge capital you earn huge but huge risk also.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
low risk = low profit, the more risks that we take; the more money that we can earn. There are a lot of risky project here in the cryptocurrency and it is the reason why many people are earning big amount of money from risky projects.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Have you read about the lives of succesful rich people? Most of them took a big risk and it is not always successful when they took the risk. Some failed and failed even more then their current situation motivated them to work even harder.They try different strategies and they have failed so many times until they can get the perfect solution.They also assess if the outcome is worth the risk. Sometimes it is better to fall back rather than wasting your time. Failures play a big role in a person's development,it helps them become better the next time they do something.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

It is very necessary to take a little little risk on a regular basis! The high the risk you take, the high your reward or loss! If any investors will like to earn big money, they must take big risk!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I agree with you. Many traders are afraid of the risk of losing funds. I think a successful person starts from the failure he feels and he dares to try it is not afraid to take risks. If he fails, make the experience better and definitely try to avoid asking questions
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

It's said that a man who is not courageous enough to take risk will end up achieving nothing. Cryptocurrency is all about risk especially when it comes to trading and investing, the higher the risk the bigger your profit so don't be afraid of risk.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Risk is necessary, we can improve our self by facing risks. All of the successful traders have the characteristics of risk taker. They love to take risks because they are aware that they can get many benefits by facing many risks.
yes that's true because crypto trading always be fully of risk and for those who want to playing safe then crypto trading does not suitable for them but with take the risk we can get important experience for the future when face up similar situations
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

You can't make money unless you take risk this isn't it's not only with trading if you invest in bank or invest in share market there will also be risk involved so why do you all hesitate while trading now there are some situations where people expect too much keeping that aside you will need to take risk to generate profit
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
yeah, that's right .. in all markets, investments are accompanied by risk, whether you invest in real estate or securities, or even in currencies. Risk ratios are what you must accept to be able to make a profit from your investment. If there is a way to make a lot of money and be safe, then everyone will probably run into it.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Truly speaking you made a point concerning investment actually you are right if you afraid to loss money you remain poor. But I will advice you not to invest on money you know you can't rise or get easily that is don't risk what you can't afford to loss.
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

Well, not necessary to make a big profit, but i am more than sure that no one wants to risk their asses for nothing. Personally , i trade until i make a 2%, not less.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

No risk,no gain..so if you want to get some money you should take risk in every field.. especially in crypto...in crypto everywhere is risk..if you have courage to take risk you may be the profitable man
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

You can't make money unless you take risk this isn't it's not only with trading if you invest in bank or invest in share market there will also be risk involved so why do you all hesitate while trading now there are some situations where people expect too much keeping that aside you will need to take risk to generate profit

In every investment we can do we always need to take risk. Business is not just stocks in the market a lot of professionals are now investing and putting their money in bitcoin because it is more profitable than putting it in the bank.

If you have plan in getting more profits from it you should do the long term hold, long term hold will definitely gives you the best you deserve as you wait for the perfect moment.

I also believe that positive thinking will always lead you to something that can be so profitable in the near future. Patient is a virtue, just wait and see you'll gonna have want you are aiming for.

Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Risk and how much profit you make go hand in hand in any form of investing.  The more you risk the more you could possible make but it also means you could lose more.  If you want to make some riskier trades with some unknown/new altcoins you could invest a lower amount and possible make a lot more money.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

That's something that I make very clear to people that meet me on how to invest. Crypto is profitable but only those who have the guts to take risks will benefit. Everyone just needs guaranteed profit with little to no risks while forgetting that no pain is no gain. Life's a risk, too. But I believe previous experience is something that is scaring people away from trading.

Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

Well said. I fully support. I will only add that the risk must always be justified and, if possible, well analyzed. You can take risks in different ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: