Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

I went all in in reddcoin and verge on december 1st, gladly I did a x20 ROI, so I'm really happy because I could take profits at ATH and reinvested (but I was lucky thanks to the crazy bull run) but in my opinion I never would go for 1 single coin/token, instead go for 3 o 4, not risk so much, in this world you never know...
Yeah that is called risk. I think without taking risks you cannot make money in cryptocurrency world. Yes it is mandatory to take risk to earn money from crypto. Two things are required for cryptocurrency investment. One is courage to bear the loss and other is patience to hold your coins for long time. If you have these two qualities you can make good profits.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.
I am really sure that when the higher the risk the higher the profit we can earn, and i have experienced it last year i dont believe cryptocurrency specially the bitcoin because i think my money will not grow, but when i invested with bitcoin the pricr of it was pump up to $19k.

Sometimes, yes - here you are right. But before taking some risks, you have to think for a long time. Each risk must be deliberated. I  learn the market before making the investments.
zpopdream

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

Actually I suppose that huge risk isn't that necessary. I think the main issue is to stay cool and think twice before doing something different from the strategy you wanted to pursue. For example, not to rush and sell everything when the market falls
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Technically every job we do has a risk each, the same when we trade and invest in bitcoin form. For a trader they may be familiar with the words:
Risk Regulation, understand the trends that occur, in this case we must be able to trace the cause.
Volatility Risk, understand that Crypto is a volatile market.
Technical risks, the volatility of the market nature you can expect to see the extreme targets achieved.
Risk of Money Management, we don't care about what, and how much funds we trade.

So anyone can achieve success if we can understand the risks.
Be aware of the regulatory conditions and changes as this has an effect on your trade.
Be aware of the conditions of the rules and the changes that will/are happening, because this has an effect on your trade.
Ready to lose that is to say, if you're truly experiencing loss you must accept it consciously.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

I don't think there is any safe trade in crypro currency as trading of crypto currency has its own risk . Although there are some that their risk varies depending on one point of entry.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

I don't think there is any safe trade in crypro currency as trading of crypto currency has its own risk . Although there are some that their risk varies depending on one point of entry.
I do agree sir. there's always a risk in every investment you put in specially here in crypto currency where in volatility and price movement is very unpredictable. i agree that  entry price matters on the level of risk you may get in coins.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

For me that is true, because last time i invested my money in project shivom, and i was really scared if this project wil became successful but i was so happy because this project reach there hardcap so i right now i am now believing that the risk necessary to make a  big profit.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

All that you said are true. They say in the financial world that the higher the risk the higher the returns. So it's either you go in high and make it huge or go less and get little. Buh anyways not everyone can take a big hit. Some people prefer to do things in a slow, gradual and quiet manner and so it's cool for such people to invest in bits
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

I do agree sir. there's always a risk in every investment you put in specially here in crypto currency where in volatility and price movement is very unpredictable. i agree that  entry price matters on the level of risk you may get in coins.

The risk is always with us, it never leaves us. If we make an investment on crypto, this mean we have to take the risk. We can't win without it, it's a component of crypto trading everywhere.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

I agree what you say...without risk no can generate a good profit in crypto..if want more money you need to take higher risk..but you should take risk in good coins not useless coins..so think deeply what are you doing & what can be happened... take risk,make money, be happy
laza89laza

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

I agree what you say...without risk no can generate a good profit in crypto..if want more money you need to take higher risk..but you should take risk in good coins not useless coins..so think deeply what are you doing & what can be happened... take risk,make money, be happy

Sure, things work that way for now. But like in the traditional finance, people will seek for ways to hedge when taking higher risks. Upcoming projects like https://marketprotocol.io should help a lot when it comes to proper risk management Smiley
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Every effort and every job must be at risk. In my opinion, now is the right time to take risks. Because with we dare to start risk. Then we have started to earn income. And start with a calm attitude and find the right strategy to gain profit in trading.

Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

Yes, I agrre but everything has its own level of risk. Do remember always that the higher the risk, the higher the return. But this should be analyzed very carefully too and investing all your money including those that are intended for important use must strictly not applicable. So must have control and discipline in taking a risk, do not be aggressive too much in taking a risk without anlyzing it well.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

just like her Jack Ma, she dares to risk creating Alibaba and I want to be like her too.

when Bitcoin is in the $ 8000 I already bought it with half my money, because I believe this market is already below market price.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

Risk is the bedrock of any gain or loss. Calculated risk however will put you in good stead instead of just taking the other risk for risk sake. Sometimes however, having done all that's need, it is still difficult to predict the outcome.
I am really sure that when the higher the risk the higher the profit we can earn, and i have experienced it last year i dont believe cryptocurrency specially the bitcoin because i think my money will not grow, but when i invested with bitcoin the pricr of it was pump up to $19k.
Yeah it can be said that. if you increase your capital of course your risk will be greater because you will lose more money. but the bigger profit you'll get or for example you bought a new potential altcoin. it is high risk but it is possible that coin pump several fold in a short time
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Yeah it can be said that. if you increase your capital of course your risk will be greater because you will lose more money. but the bigger profit you'll get or for example you bought a new potential altcoin. it is high risk but it is possible that coin pump several fold in a short time
Yes i agree on that big capital can also gain a big amount of profit in return. But i think we can also gain a huge amoint of profit on trading in the cryptofeild if we are going to hold for a long term in short we need also a big patience to make a huge amount of profit in the near future. Because it we have a big capital but we do not have enoughf patience to wait for the right time , maybe we can lose an amount.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Yes i agree on that big capital can also gain a big amount of profit in return. But i think we can also gain a huge amoint of profit on trading in the cryptofeild if we are going to hold for a long term in short we need also a big patience to make a huge amount of profit in the near future. Because it we have a big capital but we do not have enoughf patience to wait for the right time , maybe we can lose an amount.

Well if you can afford to risk a big amount why not right? Big businessmen always take bigtime risks with their investments and more often than not reap good dividends. The difference is that they can afford to take those risks since they have a lot of money already. Of course big amounts can make bug returns but we also have to make sure that the risks we take are within our means.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

It is not necessary to take risk in order to make huge profit while you are with less knowledge. With less knowledge you will be busted and we know that little knowledge is a dangerous thing so do not proceed and enter into the crypto market until you did not gain enough knowledge to start it.

The huge profit is possible only if one start trading or investment in Bitcoin with good decisions and actions. It is risk if you are doing it without having any knowledge while it is not a risk at all while you start it with enough knowledge.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

Yes, the risk necessary to make a big profit, actually it is a normal situation or fact about this issue
because in this world theres a lot of scammer that spread out and just waiting to their future victims, just be wise enough in terms of your investments.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Yes, the risk necessary to make a big profit, actually it is a normal situation or fact about this issue
because in this world theres a lot of scammer that spread out and just waiting to their future victims, just be wise enough in terms of your investments.

We should be more focused on our investments and don't mind the risk because its was just a part of our journey with cryptocurrency as we take responsibility of the assets we had. Making big profits through trading investments requires courage despite of how you risk your holdings, specially when you're choosing long term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: