Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

Risk is a part of our life.Why should we be afraid to invest in crypto.We know where there is more profits, there is a possibility of loss.Where there is a risk there is more chance of getting there.So if we take a big risk one time come we get a biggest profits.But people afraid, some cause.People think, If my invested coin price going one time zero.So what the profits to take risk?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cindykhato

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

No pain no gain, the higher the risk the bigger the profits. No easy money at all.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation.  

Precisely the more you are brave enough to take the risk the more you have chances to win even in business sometimes you will not succeed but every fall you should knew how to stand again angd give your self a try..There is no harm on trying just make sure you can handle the outcome.

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain and bigger the loss. Yes it is true, cryptocurrency will not always give you profit, sometimes you will lose money due to fall in the price. So it is necessary that you should prepare yourself for any situations. Cryptocurrency world is full of risks and successful businessmen take risks to earn big money from their investment.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

That eventually lead there but still the chances of getting higher profit with higher risk isn't that much. We can't be certain in this kind of logic because we can't actually tell what will be tomorrow be like so always expect the unexpected or moreover the worst. So don't fool yourself in this kind of thinking because you might lose so always be aggressive in everything.

quynhdang

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

You can take risks as long as you have a back-up plan for the consequence to come
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Risk is always good when it's justified, in other cases it would be bad idea. Profit can be made without any risks at my opinion , everything that you need is to keep your head cold.

dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

we cannot set aside the risk of being lost in our first transaction in trading, maybe because we don’t know more about the style or the technique on how to trade, but in the end if you can master all about trading, absolutely you gain big profit.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

we cannot set aside the risk of being lost in our first transaction in trading, maybe because we don’t know more about the style or the technique on how to trade, but in the end if you can master all about trading, absolutely you gain big profit.

Agree. There is always risk in investment that we first time doing because we cant assure that our ability can fulfill the process. But if we do it with the best of our knowledge and get successful then we can make it with more profit in doing it effectively. In other words taking the risk in doing trading will give you a great experience to be a effective trader someday and a great advantages to earn more.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

When you are on cryptocurrency, yes ofcourse you may take a risk to make a profit. Coz there's always a risk in every all transactions you want to make have too. You'll never mind all about of risk, but Just to become a success someday.,
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

It is given that dealing in the virtual currency is very risky and we can't never avoid the fact that trading and even investing with bitcoin. Is very risky because no one knows you will scammed or not. So when you want to become successful here you should know how to deal with it and you must have strategy to deal with trading and investing and always be careful.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

I think its not all about risk. You just need to go through with your strategy if you think its proper for you. You should take risk if you need it. I think a good trader has a good own strategy. I think its right to be fearless yourself to control you nerve on trade. It will helps you to go well. That's I always say that to study on market is a great way to became a good trader. So never take risk without knowing nothing. Just make practice yourself and go smoothly on this field.

orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

I think it is a neccessary thing even in everything we do we take risks to get that big jackpot even it's very risky because we want that and will not stop until we reach that.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

I don't know but I think that you have to accept the risks if you wanna get higher profit. Nothing is easy to do and researching carefully will have more chances
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

In my opinion no. You can make it happen but sometimes it just really take patience and luck. Because even you invested huge money in it, it's possible that it will still don't work and you might even lose all of it.
Well sometimes risk is really necessary to make a big profit,  just like investing in ico, we all know that investing in ico have a big risk but when we find a good ico there is no doubt that we can really earn a very big profit and buying a lot of bitcoin have a high risk but when the value of bitcoin will rise we can really be profitable.

The price of crypto is unpredictable and you have to take the risk to be able to learn and make a profit. Trading is a big risk and not always you will be lucky in trading even for experienced traders
Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

Personally I think betting heavily on some opportunities is a good way to invest, rather than distributing on too many. If you are going to distribute, depending on the total amount of money invested, don't go below a certain amount of capital per each so as to get decent returns.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

The risk and Lucky are necessary to make big profit, look at daily trader gain, they get little profit and they also fight with that risk. So can we mention that small or big profit that you seek, everything always has the risk. No matter what it was, so try to manage your risk (minimize). If you use small capital, ofcourse your risk will be less and the contrary.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

A mix of the two is definitely needed for more chances of big profit.
Of course you could also be lucky and hit it big by bidding all your bag on one single coin but that's less probable than to bet smaller on multiple mid to high risk coins.

Mehdi
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

A risk is compulsory here if you want to earn money and big profit here. If you keep on closing the trades for small profits then you can not get successfull n life you need to hold your patience and take a risk if you want to make big.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Big gains come with big losses (c). The risk is necessary condition for profit. But you have to constantly looking for ways to improve your performance and minimize your risk.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

From what I have experienced the biggest profit does not always means the highest risk because what you really need is some luck and patience involved sine the maket is so unpredictable that you have to catch the crypto in its highest value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: