Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:22:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3254 times)
anthonydav

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

The higher the risk,  the higher the reward!  Everything you do while trading is an act of risk taking.  Some risk are apparently dangerous but we must yet take risk! No one knows what's is on the other side hence will must take risk win or lose!

When you step into the water you gotta get wet.  Grin
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

It depends on your skills. You won't find it risky if you know what you are doing. All kinds of investments are risky and we can't change that fact. It is our ability to face all the risks that would make us earn better because the higher and harder the risks are , the more we get closer tobour target goals.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

It depends on your skills. You won't find it risky if you know what you are doing. All kinds of investments are risky and we can't change that fact. It is our ability to face all the risks that would make us earn better because the higher and harder the risks are , the more we get closer tobour target goals.

If you're saying that if you know what you're doing than the risk is smaller then I agree with you.
Risk is always present in trading but you can make it manageable if you do a research.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

If you're saying that if you know what you're doing than the risk is smaller then I agree with you.
Risk is always present in trading but you can make it manageable if you do a research.
Even if you do research you are still vulnerable to lose money. Cryptocurrency is classified by real world traders as high risk because of its volatility. They will not even advise you to try trading in Cryptocurrency but instead they would offer you to use their platform to trade stocks. I have attended 2 or 3 trading seminars for stock markets and they don't even wan't to start a topic of discussion about Bitcoin. However, I earned more profits in trading in Crypto than stocks.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

yes of course it was very necessary, the market is unpredictable and in order to determine if you are going to earn profit or not if you invest today then the best thing to do is to read different speculations and articles in order to anticipate the future.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

This rule is simple. The more you risk, the more you get(or loose). So you should always consider the risk/reward formula. Find the golden mean and your profits will be big enough.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I think nobody wants get risk in trading activity. But if you want to make big profit, ofcourse there big risk behind that profit. There no easy way to get big profit without any risk. Absolutely there always risk when there any profit eventhough we don't want the risk. So the risk is necessary eventhough you won't that risk.
Investing blindly on a project that you have not researched is very dangerous. Although this market has a lot of opportunities to help you grow your profits, but do not invest in them without researching the project, that is what I recommend new investors to join this market.
In order to make a big profit you do not have to face with loss first, this is not valid in case of knowledgeable person while valid in case of person without knowledge of crypto market and coins. you can get profit and benefit from the market without performing any false attempt or an abortive attempt but all you need is to work according to the market rules so you will not face with any loss or problem while trading or long term investment.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Yes investing to make a huge profit is very risky and that is necessary because the market is unpredictable. Investing huge to make big profit is very risky, but the more you risk the more you gain/loose but of course you just need a good decision making if youre risking all to avoid loose.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

before investing we must be prepared with all the risks because to be successful then we must dare to take risks and I think all investments must have risks and need the courage to be able to deal with it
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Risk is always there in investment. Now if you want to have a big profit you should also risk a big amount. If you only risk small amount, of course small profit in return. Level of risk determine the amount you will get or you will loss if you got unlucky.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

The more risk you take the more money you make or loose. It totally depend on the risks you can afford to take on a certain coin. Its not much different from gambling imo.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

What you said is true, risk is always there in trading either your capital is big or not. Well for me,I want to take risk but I really want to get a sure profit also so what I do was to study carefully and the cryptos that I believe has big potential in the future so I much more like to buy cheap and unknown cryptos then hold it pump and trade again.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

Risk is always there in investment. Now if you want to have a big profit you should also risk a big amount. If you only risk small amount, of course small profit in return. Level of risk determine the amount you will get or you will loss if you got unlucky.
So high risk always comes with great profit. If you want to succeed and win big then be risky, where risky place that will be able to make big profits for you. But few people dare risk because they fear losing capital.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Of course that it is more than needed, specially if you are looking to make at least, a good profit (more than 1% in trading is considered as a big reward after all)

Hello!
Alexvid

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Even if you do research you are still vulnerable to lose money. Cryptocurrency is classified by real world traders as high risk because of its volatility. They will not even advise you to try trading in Cryptocurrency but instead they would offer you to use their platform to trade stocks. I have attended 2 or 3 trading seminars for stock markets and they don't even wan't to start a topic of discussion about Bitcoin. However, I earned more profits in trading in Crypto than stocks.

Interesting and very logical.
It's more profitable because of that volatility. I would never trade stock but I got in crypto without a second taught.
Kazama7

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Maybe, because when the risk are big, i'm sure the profit that will be gained also big, while the risks are small, the profit also small, we can see by amount of investment. When we invest much more, the risk are bigger and the profit that will we gain also big.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Sometimes you should take all the risk. To have big reward. But think first before you take all the risk. So that you will not regret in the end.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

I agree with that saying "no risk, no rewards" or "the higher the risk, the higher the gains." So we must all risk-takers in order to get a reward from investing in a cryptocurrency. Those risks can also lessen if we educated risk-takers or those who knows how to manage risks. Even the experienced trader or investor can't avoid making a loss or dealing with risk in cryptocurrency but experiences taught them how to minimize loss in trading or investment.

I never saw any successful people who were afraid to take risks. If you are very cautious, you will not lose much but your earnings will be also miserable.
Alexvid

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Sometimes you should take all the risk. To have big reward. But think first before you take all the risk. So that you will not regret in the end.

Only risk the money that you can spare and you'll feel much better when you make some profit of it.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Only risk the money that you can spare and you'll feel much better when you make some profit of it.
The fact is that all activities with a crypto currency have a certain risk. Investors and traders risk their own funds, and Bounty companies risk to waste their time and work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: