Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

To get a big profit, you need to take risks, but the risk must be calculated and not thoughtless. Big risk = big profit.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

I've invested all my money in 2013 in crypto - it was a great risk and I understood that. Now I invest in new projects, create game changing crypto products and live the live I couldn't even imagine in 2013 =)
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

As the saying goes, take risks in life, if you win you can lead  and if you lose you can guide,  but don't take the biggest risk of all, not taking risks.. To be successful in all aspects of life, one has to take risks and there is no exception  to that rule in the crypto world, as a matter of fact, the more you risk the more your chances of winning big,  as crypto itself is built upon risk taking., The biggest advice though, is that don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

probably yes, but not always the case. I prefer to look at interesting and promising ICOs, f.e like this - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a do big research and then invest in.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Yes of course if you want to earn more you need to endure higher risk also. high gain comes with high risk. better ti be ready for what would be the outcome of your action. i habe fail several times but still I'm here standing and willing to take more risk to earn more profit.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

The moment we buy and invest with crypto or btc we already take our risk for anytime we can get some losses for we never know when it will rise or anytime it will go down again.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

Can be said as it is the Law of Economics and from that as well as the mental, emotional and psychological factors also affect someone in the Cryptocurrency trade.

Because each person must have different thoughts, vision-mission and emotions, and Economic Law is also the greater your capital in trading the greater the benefits and losses you will experience.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward. I know that it was said before but maybe some others have still not heard it. You can also not take risks but the process would be very long. Just imagine how many years Alibaba, Google, and Apple spent to make it to where they are now.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I agree! most successful people embrace risk. Every investment is a gamble and risk is always attached big or small its just a matter of decision on how to win every game you involved.  I believe in risk and reward, I believe in crypto and blockchain will one day improve everyone's living. Its here to stay and we will will witness its marvelous approach.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

I don't believe in "the greater the risk the greater the reward",
Me myself is not a risk-taker, I will do my best to lessen the risk
before entering a trade. because why would you risk high for a profit
if you can lessen it and still earning a profit. don't go with your guts,
calculate
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

Life itself is a risk. No pain,  no gain. You must be able to take a good amount of risk before you enjoy the profit it carries. Risk is inevitable. If you want to grow your funds, you must take risk in all sectors including trading.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
As the adage goes, go for broke throughout everyday life, on the off chance that you win you can lead and in the event that you lose you can direct, however don't go out on a limb of all, not going out on a limb.. To be fruitful in all parts of life, one needs to go for broke and there is no special case to that administer in the crypto world, indeed, the more you chance the more your odds of winning huge, as crypto itself is based upon chance taking., The greatest exhortation however, is that don't chance more than you can bear to lose.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

off course . in crypto currency there is always risk in everywhere.the bigger risk you take the bigger you earn.its like a policy in trading .where you have to take big risk to earn big profit.its not entirely 100% necessary to take high risk when you can take low risk and earn low .its all for you to decide what to do with your money.no can give you 100% guarantee on which is successful project and which is not.so there is risk always .
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

yes of course the risk is needed when you want to create and create profits because with the risk menunjuka that profits that very much you can get the higher the profits will also be more and more.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Yes a high risk is  involved because you are not aware of the future at the best you can predict what is going to happen on the basis of what has already happened, I have taken many big risks with bitcoin ethereum but although less in quantity you must have good calculations,
RiverBit

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

big profit always goes with high risk, before you want to earn a huge money , you should have your risk tolerance. but be careful with your risk tolerance, dont let that kill you before you get your profit
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

I think it's necessary. If have some way to make money easy, and everyone can do it, so it's not too much. To make huge profit, you need to do something the other can't do that.
irinna

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Think yes. The more risk you take, the more money you may have. I have many friends that invest their money in some shit coin. Some of them lost a lot of money but some have already increased their balance for many times (about 1000% and up). Pump and dump is everywhere 
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Not particularly, and neither is it a guarantee.
You can make large profits overtime through calculated steps. Building up gradually.
Crypto has its fair portion of risks whichever strategy you go with. Best to keep the odds in your favor.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

Yes it was necessary, people and business man today who are very rich are also taking risk in any decisions they made in life and that is the reason why life is not easy to sustain.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: