Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3239 times)
MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

It is certain that if you want to get to big you have to sacrifice your time and have to try big losses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I absolutely trust the writer. Any investor need to recognise that the greater the chance, the more the feasible profit. the principle issue to consider always is that the hazard ought to be affordable and calculated.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

yes indeed in an advantage we have to play at risk, but if you do without looking at the situation of the market situation that is currently being dropped, will big profits be obtained? At least we must be wise in investing because the fluctuating market is not always good
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

Your point is pretty good. When reading, I also feel more optimistic about this market. The market shows bright red moments to purge players. Excessive amounts of Altcoin and lack of quality need to be eliminated because it does not bring real life. So people who do not want to risk should stay out of the game. Big position is the mandarins, the plentiful, the rich. Financial markets have never emerged as secure as people would like. To take risks, you have the opportunity to find the earliest profit.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

yes indeed in an advantage we have to play at risk, but if you do without looking at the situation of the market situation that is currently being dropped, will big profits be obtained? At least we must be wise in investing because the fluctuating market is not always good
I think that people will find the current time as a golden time for buying Bitcoins on cheap price that is more than anything for them to follow little use of money for precious Bitcoins that will show its profit in high market. Its low market availability is an opportunity for us and one should not miss this because we do not know in future it will come again or not so collect Bitcoins in large quantity.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I absolutely trust the writer. Any investor need to recognise that the greater the chance, the more the feasible profit. the principle issue to consider always is that the hazard ought to be affordable and calculated.

I would rather tend to disagree about the statement. The concept of loss in the crypto business is a vague and redundant concept and I think it should not be taken into account while embarking on the journey to achieving financial perfection. Profit in crypto is dependent on the level of knowledge and information you have about technology and the market. In this light, if you make rational decisions and make the right move in the right time, you will make big money without loosing anything. The bottom-line is to invest in a profitable coin in long term.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

definetly you have a point in your own thought,that in order to become successful to become a good traders we must take a risk and we dont play safe in our investment,but theres also a great philosopher,pilantrophist and a successfull bussinessman warren buffet say thats do not put all eggs in one basket,this means to me thats in investment especially in cryptocurrency,its needed sometimes to create your own analization or idea on what happen to the exchange market now,and if you thinks thats your in uncertain in your investment then thinks it many times before make a decision.

rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

You will never be a successful trader without being a friend to risk. To succeed in this endeavor, you REALLY, REALLY need to befriend risk, 'coz trading and risk are inseparable. The trading market is rapidly moving, and to be part of this world, you need to understand the risks associated with it. You need to embrace the fact that you can NEVER avoid risk, but you can manage it at least, if you really want to generate profits. You need to know the different kinds and levels of risk entailed in trading, so that you can take all the possible actions to control it.
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

If you want to earn big or you want to achieve something big in your life you have to take some risk. And crypto trading is all about risk and risk management. There are certain risks associated with crypto investment. Volatility is the main issue.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

yeah i think same like you, high risk high return, and yeah live just once you must try it.
some people want big profit with guarantee.
indeed, we not always win sometime we lose,but the more you make mistake the faster you learn  Cheesy
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
simple math High risk = high profits

Not always. the most experienced traders and investors can calculate their profit and find the way to earn money even when the market is down. yes, they used to risk and lose before but now, they avoid it.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Crypto investment always has a big risk, wise in placing money in crypto is very important, besides daring to take risks of course we must have good analysis so that we can get big profits.

..........///....../////..........
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Who does not risk does not drink champagne - and that's true. The degree of risk is very important. Is ready to lose everything or get rich here is the main question. I still have a policy of cautious risk and do not put on your latest state. I invest only the money that is not afraid to lose

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

To be honest yes risk is necessary to make a big profit and nowadays it is normal part or scenario in this kind of business ands industry, you should be smart to the decisions that you will so.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I agree with that. Any investment is risky, but for me, investing in crypto is worth the risk. There is no harm in trying, and you'll not be able to know if you're going to earn if you will never try to invest in it. You just have to remember to only invest what you can afford to lose.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

When it comes to the traditional ways then it just means that those paths are per-defined and there are no challenges at all. This makes such path very easy to use but it also makes it very crowded and many more people follow the same. On the other hand, those who jump into the new pathways then they are actually following the unknown paths and they are taking the risk of hitting the bulls eye with very low accuracy. But those who do follow and hit the center will always get rewarded higher than the normal.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

To be honest yes risk is necessary to make a big profit and nowadays it is normal part or scenario in this kind of business ands industry, you should be smart to the decisions that you will so.

People who did not want to take risk will not be able to achieve something in the future, bitcoins is profitable but it takes time and you need patience before you can multiply your coins since the market is volatile.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys? 
This is absolutely true. We need to risk to get more profit than expected. Safe thinking is a thought that diminishes our ability to get rich.
Do something no one dares to do and you will get what nobody has. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. No need to invest in any project either online business or offline business if you are worried about risk. We know the word " No Pain, No Gain" and so " No Risk, No Reward". No one can achieve their target without risk. So if anyone to get big profit from Crypto then he must take the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: