Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:20:58 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

Yes the total market cap is 333B today, down around 60% from the 835B in early January - with bitcoin down ~50% from that time and all other altcoins collectively down ~ 70%.

The crypto market the last 7 years has tended to go up and down in cycles with the different coins moving in waves in these cycles. The first coin to go up after a crash is bitcoin to new ATHs as this is the only crypto coin most of the general population knows and it’s the one that draws in new investors and money with speculative FOMO. Once bitcoins gains level out then the bigger altcoins on tend to jump in price before they level out, and then finally the smaller altcoins make their spectacular gains. Then bitcoin crashes 50-70%, and the altcoins crash with it usually losing more than bitcoin. Which is where we are now!

So look to bitcoin to start increasing in price once negative sentiment turns positive and new money enters the market, maybe in May/June or later in the year Oct-Dec - and once bitcoin makes new time highs it will be the turn of bigger altckins and then smaller altcoins to make large gains!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:36:34 AM

In next few month i expect big institutional players who are waithing for crypto regulations. to enter massively and to shake crypto bear, and bring bullish sentiment.
I remind you that darkest hours is just before the dawn. Wink

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

There's a lot speculations on whats happening for the past months and in my own opinion this is like battle of the strong hands wherein the last man who hold is the last man to be rich. And based from last years behavior of the market, the last quarter of the year is the strongest wherein all coins are pumping. Some also say that this bearish market will continue until the end of this year but for sure it will recover because of new investors that will surely invest large amount even Famous boxer Manny Paquiao from Phil and other known personalities.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

I think that growth will begin in late spring-early summer.
It would be good to attract new large investors to the cryptocurrency market, then all the Cryptocurrency would grow from x10!  Cheesy
We always in the situation of down or up of altcoins, I think it also the time for altcoins will come in the coming months. My portfolio were always on negative status but I have strong believe it will bounce back to go high.

Altcoins start to dip and so the bitcoin this early year, and its been three months now that we are experiencing the downfall of altcoins and bitcoin value , but this downfall in price of altcoins are just only temporary and it will be back again in rise once the king rises its price.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

Is there any strange situation going on here? We have all been here for quite a while and the same market movements are happening all the time. Huge and quick growth in prices are normally followed by a more severe correction. That is in fact expected since huge profits have been certainly made during the extremely huge pump and dumping is logically going to happen because a lot will be taking out their mouth-watering profits.

What else? FUDs pulling down prices. Another very normal thing. News of bans and government regulations also doing the same to the market. But then everything starts to recover once the realization that crypto actually remains very solid sinks in.  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

the growth that's sure to come as more long altcoin will be even greater because the devotees are getting bigger. early years always became not so good for altcoin but at the end of the year, there is always a surprise from all the coins. This is the always awaited and will give you great results.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

I think that this is a year of altcoin. the South Korea government is considering accept ICO projects likes SEC. Because, Kakao corporation will accept crypto in their apps. This makes the government has to set the law to accept ICO. Besides, Yahoo will open a crypto exchange in Japan. These good information will push the market pump.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Is there any strange situation going on here? We have all been here for quite a while and the same market movements are happening all the time. Huge and quick growth in prices are normally followed by a more severe correction. That is in fact expected since huge profits have been certainly made during the extremely huge pump and dumping is logically going to happen because a lot will be taking out their mouth-watering profits.

What else? FUDs pulling down prices. Another very normal thing. News of bans and government regulations also doing the same to the market. But then everything starts to recover once the realization that crypto actually remains very solid sinks in.  
There were higher price jumps, but after such events such a long correction should not have. Almost all altcoins fell in price 5-15 times.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

I bet the unstable market is caused by lots of lots of FUD made by those crypto haters around the world, the banking sector is behind this for sure. They are making their very best to make sure that they will be slowing the growth of this newly discovered economy. An economy which may caused the collapse of the existing economy they build and use to fraud people all over the years. But i am very positive they FUD will be overcome by cryptos since there are also good news coming and developments in order to pursue more and more investors.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

This year has just begun, it is not necessary to synthesize the dynamics under individual intervals. Soon there will be an upswing in the market.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

AGAINNNN

IRS Reminds Taxpayers to Report Virtual Currency Earnings

https://cryptopanic.com/news/1470579/IRS-Reminds-Taxpayers-to-Report-Virtual-Currency-Earnings?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Twitter%20Trending

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Hmm, is today's decline associated with this kind of news? Is it so easy to speculate with a crypto currency? This is not serious.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Now it's hard to say, but I'm sure that there will be at least one month, when altcoins will grow well.

bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

growth will certainly be, but it will happen not earlier than May, but maybe June of the month. Now there will be a long period of consolidation of the market
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Today I watched as a token STORM rose by 170 %. I was very pleased, though I am not the holder of this token. This situation has given me new hope.

I also notice that some alto coins are beginning to grow actively. It often happens due to good events. It shows us that we can earn even with a bear market.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

This year will be the year of the altcoins, as correctly noted by the author. We just have to wait. Cryptocurrency has existed for quite a long time and it has always experienced similar situations.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I think that this is a year of altcoin. the South Korea government is considering accept ICO projects likes SEC. Because, Kakao corporation will accept crypto in their apps. This makes the government has to set the law to accept ICO. Besides, Yahoo will open a crypto exchange in Japan. These good information will push the market pump.
There are many positive news that support the development of altcoin today, many companies have started to support the implementation of cryptocurrency in some important sectors. But there is a negative news that hampers the development of altcoin, one of which is the issue of SCAM that is often linked to a project. It is very influential in reducing public confidence in altcoin, this should be addressed and there should be an institution that can regulate the ICO, so I mean when there is a new ICO then it must be done audit and everything must be run with transparent so that the public can know everything information needed on the ICO. It should start immediately from now on because when we just keep quiet it could be much worse and ICO becomes a negative thing that makes things worse.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

I really think that this is not something new to cryptocurrency. As you know, most cryptocurrency grew a lot just before the year ends last year. People may think that it the market crashed really hard, but if we take a closer look, the current price of most coins now is way higher compared to when it started last year. We should just be patient and wait for the market to recover because it is just normal for a market to crash, it will surely recover sometime soon.

It is in the nature of digital market to increase and decrease with time. Due to these fluctuations, many people have invested in crypto coins. The more volatile a coin is, the more are chances to make good amount of money. Holding is the key to enlarge the capital with the help of crypto coins. Only new investors who lack the knowledge of crypto currencies and blockchain technology get scared by decrements and make mistakes.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

yes at the beginning of this year the market continues to experience a correction and inversely proportional to what happened at the end of last year. but I think there will be a time for altcoin to re-rise and we just need to be patient.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

When compared to previous years of the market cap has tripled and still, daily we are seeing 330 Billion market cap. Year after year the market cap is kept increasing so this year might be another year for people who still have faith in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: