Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

I too hold the opinion that altcoins will show good growth this year, that's why I bought some more promising altcoyins.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

To our universal joy, friends, now we are seeing exactly the growth that the author wrote about. Bitcoin and, after him, the altcoyins are slowly but surely moving upwards. There may be a correction, but it seems to me that bitcoin should rise to $ 9000
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

That is hard to say but for me coins could make some movements in second half of this year, i strongly believe that real income could be made during holidays or just after them, we will see.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

The rising and falling prices of altcoins on the market are common. I think after observing the journey of crypto from year to year, after a few months ago crypto is constantly declining its price, this is the time for crypto to start raising the price again. And I think this is the cycle of crypto. So it is still possible that crypto will decline again in the future
Jatnid

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

I too hold the opinion that altcoins will show good growth this year, that's why I bought some more promising altcoyins.

It depends on the altcoin. The Monero, Bitcoin Cash or ETH will rise a lot.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

it is not impossible that prices will go to levels never expected before, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that can not be contested by anyone, and does not involve "Middle Man" or third parties such as Banking that always benefit from every transaction happen.
Even with bitcoin you need to spend transaction charges and a few months back the transaction charges were really high but now it has come down a lot, but the main attraction is you could send it world wide without anyone's help.
Now that the market is showing some strength, let us see how long these situation lasts, hopefully if we could see the  market moving stronger for the next few days we might see another big rally this year.
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Pay attention to how the market has been growing steadily in recent time. Just pay attention to BTC Domination: 38.4% - a very low figure, which means that the altcoins began to grow.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

The market is very unstable and it is therefore difficult to guess what will happen tomorrow. Today we see a fall, but I hope that it will not be as protracted as the last fall of the market.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Now the hope for that is coming, but everything can change at any moment. For example, today.

[/center]
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

It will be the usual up and down, we have been seen in the market moves in cycle, the reason being that some of the bad projects will crash and never rise again, but we will see project like NEO and Stratis, that were undervalued by the market before the price hit for the moon. I think Altcoin market will gain more value this year

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

as you see the market is now trying to reach 400 billion dollars. it is shown that people try to buy BTC. in next month I think we will see altcoins green again and this will continued.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

Up and down trend of crypto isn't strange for us and can't definitely say that this year might be for altcoins or bitcoin cause we never knew what could really happen in the coming days. That's why we should never expect more nor we always keep thinking that bullish day are always be there cause it only give you stress when such predictions fails.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

Up and down trend of crypto isn't strange for us and can't definitely say that this year might be for altcoins or bitcoin cause we never knew what could really happen in the coming days. That's why we should never expect more nor we always keep thinking that bullish day are always be there cause it only give you stress when such predictions fails.
I agree with that like me who did not come to expect and whatever happens i am just embracing it trying to look for something that can make me profit. We cannot say how this year is going to be even we are ready its nothing if we can't adjust to the situations.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Today, I can not predict anything, altcoin prices have grown again, so they will continue to increase until the end of the year but today altcoin prices are falling back, there The market is now developing without any trend. It is very difficult for investors.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

Today, I can not predict anything, altcoin prices have grown again, so they will continue to increase until the end of the year but today altcoin prices are falling back, there The market is now developing without any trend. It is very difficult for investors.

It's hard to predict what would happen to altcoins as of this moment. Besides were just in the second quarter of the year. Many things would possibly happens. But as an optimistic supporter of altcoins it will possibly survive the tight competition in the cryptocurrency world market. As long as people will continue to support altcoins it will soar high.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

From what I know and observe the growth of crypto from year to year, the beginning of the year is the time for crypto to lower its price. I think these months and so on this year's crypto will start raising prices again.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:49:20 AM by Question123

The price of the altcoin now are increasing again and I think after few years the price become very high again and for sure those people who invested altcoin can earn a lot of profit.  Those people who are invested to the altcoin last few years ago are for sure earn a lot of money because if we the price of the bitcoin before and today it's very big difference and the price gain a lot.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

although altcoin prices increased but it seems it is not the time of breakout. altcoin price rise simply because bitcoin are going up.
I think this time cryto will slow few more months before going to the Moon. cyclical of the previous year, around mid-year starters cryto strong growth

Make me great again
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

I think not. The prices of altcoins have sunked down that they are even below their ICO prices and that needs a lot of recovery so even if it goes up, it's just a recovery and not skyrocketing.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

I think more people are now interested in alt coin, because it's cheaper and for whale it's easier to pump and dump, and alt coin also got a wider variety to choose, I think for beginner alt coin can become a great start, and alt coin potential to rise is bigger than btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: