Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

It will be definitely year of altcoins. BTC will be losing dominance thorought whole year. But it is better to choose altcoins of top 100 coinmarketcap.
 In case funds will be buying crypto, they will be buying liquid crypto with working product
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
There are so many opinions and all of them contradict each other. I'm worried about this uncertainty. We have a G20 summit on our nose, maybe after that we will be able to draw any conclusion?
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

I think more people are now interested in alt coin, because it's cheaper and for whale it's easier to pump and dump, and alt coin also got a wider variety to choose, I think for beginner alt coin can become a great start, and alt coin potential to rise is bigger than btc.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

Now I see a good situation in the market. Bitcoin has strengthened in the area of 9k $, this is a good sign. This will increase to 13-15k, followed by the growth of the entire market.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

It is possible that altcoin will increase greatly and quickly rise in the cryptocurrency market, because now the same bitcoin is falling, then again raises its prices.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

It is the altcoins year and you can witness that with more and more ICO's launched everyday. The existing altcoins is also performing very well now a days and each and every coin has its own amazing potential in market cap and driving the price. I think this year is an amazing and awesome year for the altcoins in terms of growth and drive. Lets wait for the new good things to come.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

We already see all coins growing, but I have heard they will drop again soon, and then will grow very high (even much higher than before) So I'm keeping all my coins and wait

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

so far we see a great fall and stagnation. There is great hope and predictions of great growth. If we observe  the growth  and fall graphs of previous years, we  most  likely expect growth..
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

This is a regression of all coins this year, and it has dragged on quite long. But you can also benefit from this situation, too, because if everything does not collapse in the end, it is obvious that the next step will be no less significant growth.

Everyone hopes that December 2017 will happen again. And the news that the market will recover is already widespread, but looking back to the market there are still some coins back to the red state. I was hesitant about the news, but I came back to believe when I saw the price rise drastically nearly $ 1000 in no time. Seeing the situation, it may happen several times
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

So far the expectations of market prices to further grow if seen from the graphs are still able to get back up. Although the Altcoin experience growth slowly but if only for the mere profit still has great opportunities. Maybe just BTC and ETH who still could be expected for future investment.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

i guess this year may be the first year of cryptocurrencies to go on down trend this bad, and even rightnow we are on the move to recover from the lost of months ago, it's May now and cryptos is just on the half way of recover, so this year can be very bad for cryptocurrencies, in general, we can see the price is on the rising trend again but we still not be able to get out from the big drop months ago.
I know that this year has not been the best for altcoins or for bitcoin either and it is very possible that we are not going to get any growth in this year and we may even face negative growth, but not everything is bad you need to take advantage of it, and how can you take advantage of this? It's very simple get as much money as you can and by the coin that you think is going to grow the most in the next year.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

i guess this year may be the first year of cryptocurrencies to go on down trend this bad, and even rightnow we are on the move to recover from the lost of months ago, it's May now and cryptos is just on the half way of recover, so this year can be very bad for cryptocurrencies, in general, we can see the price is on the rising trend again but we still not be able to get out from the big drop months ago.

pump will start when btc will go to 12000 or 13000 money in btc will flow to alts and alts can be rise only with that.

hodl until btc will go to 13000 please
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I think we are still too early to say this year will be a bad year for crypto. I know that some months we have experienced a downtrend and then recover occurs but recover doesn't happen on a large scale. just recover a few percent only but that does not mean this year will be a bad year for crypto. the road is still very long and very possible big pump happen. so be patient dude
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

We're nearing the second half of this year but we have yet to see an altcoin bullrun. Most of the altcoins are still down along with bitcoin even there are some ongoing events like the consensus 2018 that held in New York recently. I think I'll consider this year as year of the tokens because many tokens will created this year than in the past.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
staking.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

I would call it the year of PoS. More and more altcoins are being created as PoS or PoW/PoS hybrids and we,at Staking.com, predict that PoW will be a thing of the past in the near future,and righly so. The advantages of PoS are becoming more and more visible and the shortcomings of PoW will lead to its downfall. If you consider investing in ASIC miners you should think about it thoroughly and maybe invest in a stakeable coin or even a Masternode instead, which will pay off a lot faster and you won't have the urge to cry every time you see your electricity bill. We would recommend investing in ETH (because of the transition to PoW/PoS) , EOS (DPoS is a great innovative concept and if Dan Larimer can pull it off, the price of EOS can rise X2-3 by the end of 2018 or Q1 2019) and VeChain (great concept,upcoming Masternodes and world class team).
Hope this help ! Good luck to all !
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

There is no rigid separation of altcoin and bitcoin, there is always some correlation.In my opinion, bitcoin will undoubtedly be much higher than the previous maximum.But with altkoins it is more interesting, only strong ones will come out, which will be supported by technology and product, the rest will remain with low capitalization.This hard market will not miss them.Especially taking into account the fact that there are all new projects.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

No one can answer this question. So far, everything is negative, but everything can change at any time.

F.I.L.F

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

has not been able to confirm for this year with altcoin growth after suffering in early yesterday, as up until now the situation in the market is still fluctuating in its movement. sometimes slightly up but not for some time will recover a deep enough correction. it looks like for this year is the worst year against altcoin because none of them show their resurrection all still follow the bitcoin movement.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
My friend this month would be the year of all Crypto coins.This is what we called a good sign not only for altcoins but also the tokens and bitcoin.
This month? Today I do not see such situation and I doubt that this month will be any growth. I think by mid-summer, perhaps that will change.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:11 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 05:41:45 AM by HatakeKakashi

If we compared the price of the altcoins in december 2017 and today the price is better on the alst year but I believe even the price decrease it will become very high again so don't worry and you will see the price increasing again.  I hope that happen so we can make more profit and you will able to buy your wants and needs. But if the price decrease you will lose profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: