Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:02:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

We cannot think that this is year of altcoins because we can experience of down again. In crypto market there has been ups and down. So it is just normal of volatility happen.
kasterin111f

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I would not say so. ETH was 400, then 700, now it is 610. Up and down as usual.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

crypto is difficult to predict we do not know will rise or will go down, and can not be said this year is the year of altcoin but it is true this month altcoin experienced growth well after a drastic drop in January but there could be a decline again and in my opinion it will probably increase until the end of the year.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

there will nobody can easily predict the market value. therefore, regardless of the truth, some coins even bitcoins are in down price on first half years, and it will be up on the last of the year. it almost happens every year.

Every time has a moment and everything has a place. If this is not the year of altcoin you've been holding maybe somehow it would be. But not all are going down because this is normal.
Every coins has potential for growth as all investors wish for their coins for a higher price but not all coins will cross above our expectations. We don't know what is ahead and we are just doing speculation to give our self assurance that everything is good in the future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

I would not say so. ETH was 400, then 700, now it is 610. Up and down as usual.
This time the up and down trend is really stable. it should not be more than $100 range and i think it will be increasing gradually in the future. I have seen the chart and it tells me about the possibility this can become a little signal for the big pump in the future, Many people are feeling fear about that but i'm not.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

I don't think bloodbath is over yet.In my opinion it will continue till the last part of the yaer.Then we can see reversal and bullish market.
Altcoin is so dependent on bitcoin that's why bitcoin have to break all the minor and major resistance for bullish and positive market.

I also feel that the bloodbath is not over yet, if you look at the recent months we got several uptrends that always turned out to be bull traps and the enthusiasm was premature, as long as we don‘t see a sharp increase in volume I don‘t think this is going to change soon so I would act very careful.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

I don't think bloodbath is over yet.In my opinion it will continue till the last part of the yaer.Then we can see reversal and bullish market.
Altcoin is so dependent on bitcoin that's why bitcoin have to break all the minor and major resistance for bullish and positive market.

I also feel that the bloodbath is not over yet, if you look at the recent months we got several uptrends that always turned out to be bull traps and the enthusiasm was premature, as long as we don‘t see a sharp increase in volume I don‘t think this is going to change soon so I would act very careful.

We'll see many bloodbaths but I think it will be a good year for alternative coins. The market fluctuates very well, so we can make big money on it. After all, it is not necessary for the market to constantly grow to earn with it Wink

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Dont see that btc will go up a lot this year so yeah i agree that its a good time to invest in some shitcoins,large cap altocoins will follow btc price action but small cap shitcoins that have total market cap of only few millions of $ are great way to earn some bitcoin durring the bear market period
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

There is no distinction in the market between alts and bitcoin in my opinion, there's not year of bitcoin or year of alts. But many alts have already suffered more than 64%. Even if it rises 3 times, it will return to its original state. From that condition we just can to hope and pray, this year for alts.
Altcoins in general are not going to grow 3 times in value people need to accept this fact, yes this means that the market is not recovering as fast as we would like but that is life and this is in fact good news if you are a long term trader since many people will get very nervous when they see the price does not recover and then they will sell and you can take advantage of this situation.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

There is opportunity like last year to gain lot of pump but its not easy With bitcoin's price stability the price of altcoins doesn't seems pumping a lot, because more holders were now hopeless that their coins will gain good profit. Let's be more positive in the next few months that bitcoin price will become huge in value and will profit every holders in the future.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

The market correction was delayed for a very long period. I think that in the end it all already recovery must begin!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

This year will be the year of corrections and flat. From the middle of this summer market will continue its correction. All cryptocurrencies excluding some great ICOs will drop several times till the autumn.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

alt ant the whole crypto market will go up by end of this year as i think !
im very proud to be an part of this technology steps.

Grin

renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Now I can say with confidence that our expectations unfortunately did not come true. To return to the positions that were in January, it takes more than a year.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Now I can say with confidence that our expectations unfortunately did not come true. To return to the positions that were in January, it takes more than a year.
The past peaking happened without any sort of time target, because people had never experienced it. Everything took place in no time, but when it comes to the present, people have started to expect big growth. Now market is not supportive, some term it a manipulation while some describe it as an corrective phase.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

The past peaking happened without any sort of time target, because people had never experienced it. Everything took place in no time, but when it comes to the present, people have started to expect big growth. Now market is not supportive, some term it a manipulation while some describe it as an corrective phase.
I believe this decline is due to manipulation in various exchange markets that deliberately drop the value of bitcoin in the market and impact on all existing altcoins.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

There is no distinction in the market between alts and bitcoin in my opinion, there's not year of bitcoin or year of alts. But many alts have already suffered more than 64%. Even if it rises 3 times, it will return to its original state. From that condition we just can to hope and pray, this year for alts.
Altcoins in general are not going to grow 3 times in value people need to accept this fact, yes this means that the market is not recovering as fast as we would like but that is life and this is in fact good news if you are a long term trader since many people will get very nervous when they see the price does not recover and then they will sell and you can take advantage of this situation.

I am afraid this assessment is correct, the times of low cap coins that were surging seems over and instead real projects with real products are seeing double digit growth. What is unfortunate for the treasure hunter is good for the market imho...it was unnatural before.

renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

I believe this decline is due to manipulation in various exchange markets that deliberately drop the value of bitcoin in the market and impact on all existing altcoins.
Who benefits it? After all, the price of altcoins slipped almost 10 times. It's abnormal. I hope growth will begin in the near future.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

The market does not have time to recover as soon as it falls. Bitcoin's domination reached 40.2 %. That's good. After 45%, bitcoin should begin to grow and all altcoins behind it.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

I am afraid this assessment is correct, the times of low cap coins that were surging seems over and instead real projects with real products are seeing double digit growth. What is unfortunate for the treasure hunter is good for the market imho...it was unnatural before.
People need to accept that the nature of the market changes, now the market cap of the top coins is still huge despite the crash so we cannot expect any longer to see growths of 1000% or more like what we were used to see, in my opinion we are in the beginning of a more stable growth for bitcoin and the top cryptocurrencies, if you still want to get profits like we did in the past you will need to become an early adopter of a new coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: