Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

With the down trend in the market and drop in BTC and ETH, the market might remain low for this year as most charts indicate.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

well i think that you can easily answer to your question without even asking it on here.. dont you think? everything is more than 80% from what it was on January (at least, altcoins)

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

Now I can say with confidence that our expectations unfortunately did not come true. To return to the positions that were in January, it takes more than a year.
The past peaking happened without any sort of time target, because people had never experienced it. Everything took place in no time, but when it comes to the present, people have started to expect big growth. Now market is not supportive, some term it a manipulation while some describe it as an corrective phase.
I believe this decline is due to manipulation in various exchange markets that deliberately drop the value of bitcoin in the market and impact on all existing altcoins.
Many of the outstanding speculations include the bitcoin price manipulation that has an effect on the altcoin market. but whatever it is. we must be calm and do not panic. although the price has not yet recover but I myself still believe this year could be like the success of last year.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

I'm hoping for the market to bounce back and all currency will be going good. Although this will take enough time to get there, just be patient. The market will not always in a downfall and this year can be consider a good for altcoins.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Now I can say with confidence that our expectations unfortunately did not come true. To return to the positions that were in January, it takes more than a year.
The past peaking happened without any sort of time target, because people had never experienced it. Everything took place in no time, but when it comes to the present, people have started to expect big growth. Now market is not supportive, some term it a manipulation while some describe it as an corrective phase.
I believe this decline is due to manipulation in various exchange markets that deliberately drop the value of bitcoin in the market and impact on all existing altcoins.
Many of the outstanding speculations include the bitcoin price manipulation that has an effect on the altcoin market. but whatever it is. we must be calm and do not panic. although the price has not yet recover but I myself still believe this year could be like the success of last year.

I also read just few days ago that the december 07 highs were partly due to market manipulation as well. But unless this market gets more regulated the cause and actions are often also just pure speculation

rockstarr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

there will nobody can easily predict the market value. therefore, regardless of the truth, some coins even bitcoins are in down price on first half years, and it will be up on the last of the year. it almost happens every year.

Not totally sure that this year is for altcoins because not all the time and situation of market is good. Maybe not now but later sooner it will be. Just wait for the right time, somehow it become a big "BOOM" to each and everyone.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

The Crypto market is always there, they are high and there are ups and downs, so do not be discouraged and hurry the market down as now, they will rise again in the future, you grasp keep or buy more for the altcoin at the moment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:18:01 AM by Dean_Jue

We cannot really predict what holds for all of us in the future as the market is very uncertain. Surely we have got down to the minimum level after the correction which has happened in the past 2-3 months or so but surely we will be back in the market very soon. As I can see the market has gone greener than before just waiting for the market not to fall again and have a stable form
But as we have G20 summit in China, that will affect a lot in altcoins just we have to wait for it to get over
Still, we can hope that maybe the end of this year will be the year of altcoins
Till then its better to hodl coins and wait to sell the coins in future
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

I can just recommend the same thing like everyone here is doing: Patience! Dont be to greedy and inpatience! We had a huge correction, and actually the trust from cryptocurrencies are away. So it need some time, untill the people decide again to invest. So the only thing you can do is wait and drink some tea. And if you have some money left, maybe you could rebuy some coins very cheap!
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

Now we already know that there was no great growth. In the summer, too, do not expect the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Autumn or winter should bring good profits,as I hope.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Now we already know that there was no great growth. In the summer, too, do not expect the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Autumn or winter should bring good profits,as I hope.
2018 is really the most bleak year, altcoin prices are almost always in red, dropping over time, that's why some people are afraid and abandon the cryptographic market, many Predictably the end of 2018 will be a boom, but I can not believe it.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

I can just recommend the same thing like everyone here is doing: Patience! Dont be to greedy and inpatience! We had a huge correction, and actually the trust from cryptocurrencies are away. So it need some time, untill the people decide again to invest. So the only thing you can do is wait and drink some tea. And if you have some money left, maybe you could rebuy some coins very cheap!
Well this is best move patience since the price were decreasing further. Without patience and selling all indeed would be lose all of your money. We can't say if this year is truly down again or maybe this year ends might be good in the market.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

good growth coins, but this is done in order for the cryptocurrency market has not fallen further, to have caused disappointment to traders. now we are seeing a fall again
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

legal issues and anti money laundering risks still continues. that facts the crypto coins valuations by governments and financial foundations
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

December 2017 - January 2018 was the time of the cryptocurrencies triumph. Yes, I still believe that the best and reliable cryptos will recover and even go to the Moon.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

I am not sure this is the year of altcoin because the market has fallen so bad and all coin are down to a very low price even the most potential coin bitcoin and ethereum are also down and I do not believe they will bull up immediately the market recover. Altcoin will need time to recover.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

I think that the correction is not over yet. And most likely we will go below $6k for 1 btc. l.think the situation will become clear closer to the summer - autumn I think we repulse from $4k 
I see for the development of Altcoin continue to develop and continue to increase. this convinces me for this year is the year for Altcoin to be the mainstay and the future. so to make it happen is necessary to support Altcoin's existing development and make it a very valuable coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I am not sure this is the year of altcoin because the market has fallen so bad and all coin are down to a very low price even the most potential coin bitcoin and ethereum are also down and I do not believe they will bull up immediately the market recover. Altcoin will need time to recover.
The current condition is in a very bad position. altcoin prices are experiencing very bad pressures from the market. it all comes from a very drastic reduction in bitcoin prices. so it seems we need a long time to see altcoin prices start to improve. market conditions will also be strongly influenced by the level of trust from the public, the thing that can help is when we use altcoin more often then it will help the development of altcoin. so try to keep altcoin back with more frequent use, that's what will help altcoin prices increase steadily.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
This is year is a great year for altcoins because in this year some altcoins is showing great performance and movement in the market and some of them are became valuable and good investments.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

This is just the beginning my friend. 2018 is another year for Crypto. Though you are correct about the strange market movement for the past month, It will soon be over. we should be able to see a strong increase across all altcoins by the third quarter of this year and after that there is no one who can stop that bull run.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: