Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

I think we will definitely see a major recovery of the crypto market. I hope we will see the prices we were seeing last December and more! I know I plan on actually making some moves this winter versus sitting and waiting greedily like I did last year!

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

This one is a necessary correction going on. The Tether manipulation brought last year pump which was not natural. Market is still in the phase of correction. But another pump will definitely follow in 2018 as well. Altcoins will shoot in last quarter of this year. Such bear phases are good to make investment at dip and nothing to fear for.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Market correction seems in the last phase and can get over soon. Hoping for a great second half of 2018 for the crypto market.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

the regulation thing has to be solved
and the hackin thing .

after this two big problems crypto could going to rise

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

For sure, there are some Altcoins we don't need.

They are like ballast and if they are out of sight its better for there entire market.

I really like ICOs, but some of them were so shady for the good ones...
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
Not going to happen, get used to this down market, no one likes it but it is my belief we are going to see these low prices for years and this is going to make the price even lower and many people are going to get desperate and sell their coins, then after all that time passes out of nowhere the price will go up significantly and all of those people will be desperate to get their coins back and they will have to pay a huge price for the same coins.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
Not going to happen, get used to this down market, no one likes it but it is my belief we are going to see these low prices for years and this is going to make the price even lower and many people are going to get desperate and sell their coins, then after all that time passes out of nowhere the price will go up significantly and all of those people will be desperate to get their coins back and they will have to pay a huge price for the same coins.
I really hope so because I have been holding my coins for over a year and despite the growth and decline I do not sell them.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

I thought that this correction was already too long and it would be time for it to be completed. I hope we experience the latter phenomena.
amrenamren

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

I think that people always say something and not everything happens, as they say. Therefore, it is impossible to be 100% sure. Of course, after such a deep correction everything should go up, if only the correction is over. This is another matter. If you share your hopes, you certainly want to crypto the global movement to new historical highs.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

The market is unpredictable and even if people predict what will happen, the predictions are not always right. The prices are going down now but we believe by the end of the year, the prices will rise up again.

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I think we will definitely see a major recovery of the crypto market. I hope we will see the prices we were seeing last December and more! I know I plan on actually making some moves this winter versus sitting and waiting greedily like I did last year!
i dont think that we will see a recovery in near future.

everythig dropped so huge. most of coins nearly 90%-95% dropped its january value. for recovering, they must make x10 or x20.
it is so hard in this conditions.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

We can see only the drop of the market for several months since the beginning of 2018. For me it means that 2018 is very difficult for alternative coins. Most likely we will not see strong growth this year. But this is good for margin trading.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

I think that the correction is not over yet. And most likely we will go below $6k for 1 btc. l.think the situation will become clear closer to the summer - autumn I think we repulse from $4k 
this year a lot of Altcoins is experiencing quite surprising developments with this development this year is a year where Altcoin is quite popular, so it is good enough to have Altcoin and continue to support it to achieve substantial profits this year and beyond.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Yes the market is experiencing a huge downfall but I'm sure that everything will get back to normal before November. Also there are lots of new ICO that will release their product before the year end.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

We should better not believe easily for any news out there that we heard and read because FUD is everywhere, to do own research is positioning yourself in a safe space.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

This year was a bad year for the altcoin. Prices of altcoins are constantly decreasing, the market dyed red, these are the bad points that this year 2018 has won for the Crypto market, But I hope that the market will boom later this year.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

It will take time i guess because market is so down nowadays. But i believe those potential alts will always recover because of their usefulness in the community. Good coins will stay in the cryptomarket and investors would gain enough profits at the right time. Be patient and hold for prices will soar once again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

The market does not have time to recover as soon as it falls. Bitcoin's domination reached 40.2 %. That's good. After 45%, bitcoin should begin to grow and all altcoins behind it.

Bitcoin dominates only because there are too many inexperienced investors and traders on the market. They simply do not know the advantages of the other cryptocurrencies and this that they must buy BTC only.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Answering your question after 2 months. I can tell the situation remained at the same place. They are corrections say half a year .. But I think this is a real crisis in the world of crypto currency !!!

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I think that the correction is not over yet. And most likely we will go below $6k for 1 btc. l.think the situation will become clear closer to the summer - autumn I think we repulse from $4k 
I see for Altcoin this time being the year in which Altcoin continues to experience the ever-increasing development will be very capable of being a coin that was overrun. so it would be great to be a proud coin. Altcoin's development this year to Altcoin will be a nice advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: