Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

I think it is difficult for us to predict this year, because so far crypto price is very degenerate, indeed We need to be patient and support our alts, we must stop panic thinking, must be ready to accept how the fate of bitcoin in 2018, hopefully will be the best.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

btc starts to pumping now. it hits 8k $. i believe that it still continue until breaking 10k $
after that, altscoin follow to pumping like as bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

While bitcoin continuous to go up, the majority of the altcoins are still down. But this is not unusual because it also happened in the past and they will also rise once the bitcoin go into correction. There is no such thing as year of the altcoins or year of the bitcoin because growth will happen anytime of the year on both of them. The altcoins will be the next one to go up after this bitcoin price uptrend.
TommyB2018

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

ALts coins are bleeding now, showing that bitcoin will pump soon. this allows great prices for alts now, which should follow after a btc run
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

The bitcoin dominance level keeps on growing which is a good growth initiation for the entire cryptocurrency market. On the other side the altcoins were experiencing great fall which is completely an unexpected thing. At present if the altcoins too progress it'll be a good forward pumping as majority will have bitcoin as well altcoins in their portfolio.
In order to start the growth of the crypto-currency market, there are absolutely all the prerequisites: the domination of bitcoin, the growth of some altcoins, good news. Last year, pump started with this.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

As I tho we repulse from $5-6k to something crazy right now. But I'm interested more in ICO field, so I'm looking for your advice guys, is this project cool enough investing? Smiley Huh
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

We can not make a decision now, we should try to wait until Q4 2018 and see the price movement of cryptocurrency,
Yes it's true we will not make a decision right now because no one can predict what is going on in a market price of the altcoin in the future.We are waiting and accept whats going on in the future weather is good or bad.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
To be serious, I had high hopes that the altcoins would exceed our expectations this year. My entire portfolio consists of altcoins at present.
I think you made a mistake, it is very easy to think that if we have a lot of altcoins that is going to give you a lot of profits and that is definitely possible but I really think this is going to be a terrible year for altcoins, since as you can see all the focus of investors is once again in bitcoin and I do not think that is going to change soon.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

Most likely the market will continue to fall in 2018. I do not expect big profits, it seems to me that there will be a lull in the market this year.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

it can be said that for 2018 this is the worst year for altcoins, many temperature predicts that indeed there will be many altcoins that have the potential to immediately see growth but in reality mid-year market conditions continue to experience correction especially in altcoins. see the previous trend for altcoin prices could rise steadily again if bitcoin prices also increase, because altcoin prices still follow the movement of bitcoin so far.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

I just want to wait for a Bull run in this Early September.
If Bitcoin can go above $10k again then it will be a great news too for altcoins.

sandoncan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

Bitcoin price increases will affect other coins. also altcoins will experience price increases too.  Grin
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Current market capitalization indicates a lot of coins that become red. Including Bitcoin and current Ethereum very down. Yesterday we saw that Bitcoin has already started to rise and many people assume that this is an awakening of the Bitcoin. I hope that at the end of the year the market will rise again as happened in yesterday.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

I will tell you the following: Do not sell anything right now. Wait until the late Fall comes. In this case, you will see that the coins that you hold have gained already, and pretty much.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

Currently, I think it remains in the market of crypto. The market yesterday was month crypto continued moving up and some coins often experience changes such as BTC and ETH. BTC continues to rise and make everyone that it will repair market. But that condition is also in the balance this week with some BTC continues to fall and is balanced.

YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Definitely year of the alts, 2018! 2016-2017 was the year of bull, 2 years in the making.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

2018-2019 will be the year of young altcoins. I dont mean that one that are on the market now and suffer from the btc drop but that one making ICO now and dont suffer. Like Ingot and HumanCoin as an example. It will be much more easy for them to grow in price
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

2018-2019 will be the year of young altcoins. I dont mean that one that are on the market now and suffer from the btc drop but that one making ICO now and dont suffer. Like Ingot and HumanCoin as an example. It will be much more easy for them to grow in price
Thats true. To be honest I think Ingot will start the growth just after appearing on exchanges but will such a bear market i would not bet all my money for that Grin
If bear market continues for 1 more month at least then this year might be considered as a year of DUMP
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

This is the year of the fall. I think that almost all people realized that this year we will not see the big profits and growth that were in the past year. We must remain calm and believe in the crypto currency.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

I will tell you the following: Do not sell anything right now. Wait until the late Fall comes. In this case, you will see that the coins that you hold have gained already, and pretty much.
that's right, if to get a big advantage better to hold first altcoin to normal altcoin prices. because in this year altcoin again decreased and has not had a stable price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: