Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

I'm preparing myself to be ready for any situation happen. No matter it is, bear or bull market, I should be ready. If I have don't have that kind of believe, I'm not sure I can stay for a long time in this cryptocurrency. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

Well, this year can not be called either the year of bitcoin or the year of altcoins. This year can be called a year of decline, regardless of whether the situation will change.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

I think that for six months people are waiting for the market to recover, and it is falling and falling, but still somewhere there should be a bottom and I hope that we have already been there
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

Well, this year can not be called either the year of bitcoin or the year of altcoins. This year can be called a year of decline, regardless of whether the situation will change.
A year of decline in the market as you mean? Its still too early dude for the conclude that another BTC or ALT has suffered a decline,there are still 4 months to end this year.Try to see 2017 that December is the peak of the enlarged demand so that all cryptocurrencies is carried away,on the contrary dude this is a good early September. Wink

liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

If such conversations are among the main groups of investors, it will definitely go up, only they decide how much the cryptocurrency will cost.
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Yes, the correction of the cryptocurrency was made. After the correction, the price may fall significantly. This is due to the fact that the real capitalization is revealed. After that, there is a market analysis, forecasts are made for each cryptocurrency. And the result of the forecast and analysis depends on whether there will be growth or not, and if so, at what speed.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

By the early months of the year it is predicted to see a massive growth with altcoins. When days passed nothing big happened other than the gradual fall in majority of the altcoins. When ethereum went low beyond limit the entire market crashed while the bitcoin dominance began to grow high. Something good to the altcoins market needs to happen in the coming months to make the investors grow.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

This year will be a signifacant one ,starting the first 3 quarters of the year bitcoin and altcoins suffered from a massive down and this last quarter of the year exciting events will come that will surely a game changer.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

Well, as we can see right now. The market is already begun to rise again by the time that the BER month started. So i believe it will now continue until the end of the year. Though its still not quite sure since we all know that cryptocurrency is really unpredictable. Anything might happen. But still im hoping that this year will be a big bang for the market
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

This year will be a signifacant one ,starting the first 3 quarters of the year bitcoin and altcoins suffered from a massive down and this last quarter of the year exciting events will come that will surely a game changer.
yes, like a game, behind all the drastic decline this year, there will definitely be special prizes, we just have to be patient first, just be sure and soon it will definitely be special
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

Based on what happen last year , in the next couple of months cryptocurrency market supposedly increase it's price so we must get ready and invest what we have so we can earn a good profit in the future.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

I'm still hoping that the cryptocurrency market will bounce back soon because right now , I invested a lot in this industry so if this negative status continue then I must sell everything to support our living.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

The year turned out to be tense. Not only the newcomers got negative experience, the bearish trend disappointed many investors. And that strong growth, about the crock so screamed during spring 2018 will still be, but not this year.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

I'm still hoping that the cryptocurrency market will bounce back soon because right now , I invested a lot in this industry so if this negative status continue then I must sell everything to support our living.
What is certain is that all also hope the cryptocurrency market can recover soon,
indeed we must be patient to wait for this to be sure,
and the most important thing for now is that we better keep following the development

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

I don't really think that this is a year of altcoin,
Specially ICO's we could see that there are so many ICO that have failed or didn't even make it up to their ICO price this year.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

I am convinced that throughout 2018 we will see a gradual recovery in the market, but we should not expect this growth to occur in such an explosive way as that observed over the past years, because I believe that this was an episode of extraordinary speculation that will hardly repeat itself in the future and, on the contrary, we should begin to get accustomed to more stable behavior in the price of cryptocurrencies, as befits an increasingly mature market, and with investors less moved by emotions, and more for the rational aspect.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Well, I can only say that altcoin has already shown good results, and if it is even better, then of course it will be a good year for this coin, and I want of course that it would happen as soon as possible.

the situation on the market shows us that all things are possible! we don't have to panic and coins will grow till the end of this year!
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

As for me, it is just a part of it's votality and I believe that no matter how dip altcoins are experiencing, it could still provide us a good profit through holding. It's not the end of altcoins but rather just another beginning for it to shine again and to provide us a good profit.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

As for me, it is just a part of it's votality and I believe that no matter how dip altcoins are experiencing, it could still provide us a good profit through holding. It's not the end of altcoins but rather just another beginning for it to shine again and to provide us a good profit.
most likely this is the situation that occurs in this period can be called as the screening of the chaff from the grains. In other words, this is the process of survival of the best projects in the crypto-currency market.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

We can't predict the market trends as we thought that it's a good start to see prices makes it green but unfortunately a big dump of Ethereum today that also affects other altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: