Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
Zarangozang

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

We can't predict the market trends as we thought that it's a good start to see prices makes it green but unfortunately a big dump of Ethereum today that also affects other altcoin.

I also don't think there will be a very deep dump for today, because yesterday the market was green and I think that is the beginning of a new trend coming soon, but the fact that the market is falling back very deep and almost all altcoin prices are falling very deep.

It can't be ascertained as to what the future will be, I hope all altcoin prices will soon increase in the near future and there will be no big dumps until the end of this year.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

from the loss of hype about bitcoin and crypto at the beginning of this year which began with the fall of bitcoin and corrections that many times, until now we see no good signs, either I think for this year bitcoin really faced a very bad period
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

It can be said that this year is the worst year for cryptocurrencies, the price continues to drop and has not shown a sign of recovery, I hope the market will soon improve so that investors can get big profits again.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

We are now almost stepping in for the 4th Quarter but still i see no sign of a healthy market specially the Altcoins which mean its more hard to predict their future now. If these market will not bounce back before the next year then expect many people will sell their coins because they have lost their interest of this investment so hopefully the bullish market will start soon as we have waited long enough for the rise up.
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

maybe the inj year is a year where all altcoins feel gloomy, because they go down very fast and sharply, until now altcoin still hasn't shown a significant increase
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

It can be said that this year is the worst year for cryptocurrencies, the price continues to drop and has not shown a sign of recovery, I hope the market will soon improve so that investors can get big profits again.
I don't think so, this late January bitcoin reach its peak, even ethereum is the same. However when it comes close to the end of the year, things become unclear, the prices are all going down so that making people getting panic. In addition, this remains in a long time. Better we calm down ourselves and wait it to recover.
faguomm

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

Last year's big drop was on September 4th. This year is September 5th. It is only a day late. I hope that in the coming days, this year would come a enormous bull just as last year.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

red paint, down again for sure https://www.coingecko.com/en
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

Now if you look at the price in the coinmarketcap all the coins into the red. And now the price of coins greatly weakened and at this year's coins will be increasingly falling. But I hope there will be a miracle so that makes this coin will go up again. And hope this won't last long weakening of coins, and crypto will rise again soon.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

Apparently, we will soon update the minimum of the total market capitalization and after that the growth stage will come. I certainly hope so.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

The third quarter of the year is already coming to an end, and we have not yet seen the growth of the crypto-currency market. Especially surprising is the drop in the last days of the course ethereum: yesterday this coin dropped to $ 246, and today in the morning its value, according to CoinMarketCap is $ 228. And even despite the drop of bitcoin, such a sharp drop in ethereum is clearly not proportional.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Based on what happen last year , in the next couple of months cryptocurrency market supposedly increase it's price so we must get ready and invest what we have so we can earn a good profit in the future.
Yes, the cryptocurrency market price movements in the past year have always experienced a very drastic increase, but that certainly cannot be a benchmark that market price movements can repeat history like last year. we cannot guess, whether the cryptocurrency market price movements in this year will experience a sharper increase or vice versa
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

It is early to say that this year is the year for altcoin. What crypto experiencing now is what look like happened also last year before the bull run. So some member and investors really hoping for bull run again before the year ends.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

I have watched a couple of analysis by an expert.
Most of them saying that there's a good future for Bitcoin and also for Altcoins. But it's not happening in this year.
They are talking about long-term ...

I am sure that this autumn will change the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies. The cryptos will start their fast growth. It will be the new wave of the alts' popularity.
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

So much doubt in ETH, so many usolved problems, so many scams and failed ICOs, so many tokens and coins without any use case... Don't see this year as a year of alts. Hello, we're still waiting for the alteason, let alone alt-year. Smiley
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

the decline in altcoin prices will now occur, but I am sure and optimistic that the altcoin will grow in the foreseeable future. so this can be used as a way to hold a good potential altcoin
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

So much doubt in ETH, so many usolved problems, so many scams and failed ICOs, so many tokens and coins without any use case... Don't see this year as a year of alts. Hello, we're still waiting for the alteason, let alone alt-year. Smiley
As I heard team have some plans. At first a year ago they started to transfer to the PoS. They will make next giant update soon. It will be next step to the ETH future. I think ETH successfully overcome those crisis. And we will see ETH by more expensive price soon

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

the decline in altcoin prices will now occur, but I am sure and optimistic that the altcoin will grow in the foreseeable future. so this can be used as a way to hold a good potential altcoin
this year is indeed a bloody year for altcoins because almost all coins. whether it's bitcoin and altcoin has decreased in price. in early 2019 hopefully there will be a change or even later in the year

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

I hope so too because if many altcoins grow this will be good news for us, and this may be a long phase of the decline in bitcoin prices, rising slightly down again, for me this is a time of concern.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

we cannot guess, whether the movement of the cryptocurrency market price this year will experience a sharper increase or vice versa.
Cryptocurrency market price movements in the past year have always experienced a very drastic increase, but that certainly cannot be a benchmark that market price movements can repeat history like last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: