Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
Yes, I have found some coins have shown the direction of positive reversal, and I think if the BTC is stable or rising it will have a positive impact on the altcoin movement
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Probably, some guys here will call me a strange optimist but I do believe that this year will be a very good period for many altcoins: IOTA, Qtum, ICON, TRON...
I think this year is the worst year for the cryptocurrency world because of the price that makes investors sad. only certain coin coins will have a pretty high price. just wait until the end of this year, hopefully the price changes and rises.
extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

we can be sure that this year is 2018 there will be a very large decline in crypto and later at the end of the year still like this there is no good improvement, so those who still hold remain patient because this is a long term

it's already been a huge decline. now is time to climb up and there are good conditions for it.
Pechalka

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

In my opinion, the next year will be year of altcoins. So, it's a good time to get some perspective tokens and hold. Fall of them has a very small chance to happen.

extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

In my opinion, the next year will be year of altcoins. So, it's a good time to get some perspective tokens and hold. Fall of them has a very small chance to happen.

2017 showed that one should be careful about the choice of coins for investment.
PavelMed

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Probably, some guys here will call me a strange optimist but I do believe that this year will be a very good period for many altcoins: IOTA, Qtum, ICON, TRON...
I think this year is the worst year for the cryptocurrency world because of the price that makes investors sad. only certain coin coins will have a pretty high price. just wait until the end of this year, hopefully the price changes and rises.
I do not think that this year was the worst for the market, there was a time and when the market fell even harder and faster. Just this year, coin prices were high and the fall seems strong.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Although the market has many down times but it can still exist for many years. With the positive changes people have made to the crypto world, I believe that altcoins will become the most modern payment currency for users.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

how many discussions on this topic, and in the end a deplorable end. I do not even know whether to discuss this topic in the future, because altcoins have reached their bottom.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

It's not that bad.
By what has already happened and what the market looks like, it can be understood that it will be closed in red. This is not the year of the altcoins. Nevertheless, there are a large number of altcoins, which now stand above the price before the start of growth at the end of 2017. If this continues until the end of 2018, we can expect green next year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

This year and the next year will be still about Bitcoin, many good alts will only start their product and platform, so that's absolutely the future, but not the close future...

Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

This year and the next year will be still about Bitcoin, many good alts will only start their product and platform, so that's absolutely the future, but not the close future...
Perhaps you are right, because it was not for nothing that experts said that more than 60% of altcoin lacked a real product. But in this regard, and also if we take into account the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many coins will not have prospects.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Perhaps you are right, because it was not for nothing that experts said that more than 60% of altcoin lacked a real product. But in this regard, and also if we take into account the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many coins will not have prospects.
How then to make a choice? If no analysis of sales is 100% guarantee of success, then you need to look for other opportunities to find the investment.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

How then to make a choice? If no analysis of sales is 100% guarantee of success, then you need to look for other opportunities to find the investment.

it is difficult to make choices about altcoins that can achieve success in sales because everything also depends on the interests of investors and the potential of the coin. the development team will certainly not be able to guarantee the coin project they develop will be able to achieve success, but if the project carries a technology project and can attract investors' confidence to invest in the coin it will undoubtedly be a big success later, so we have to careful in investing in new projects.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

it is difficult to make choices about altcoins that can achieve success in sales because everything also depends on the interests of investors and the potential of the coin. the development team will certainly not be able to guarantee the coin project they develop will be able to achieve success, but if the project carries a technology project and can attract investors' confidence to invest in the coin it will undoubtedly be a big success later, so we have to careful in investing in new projects.
Don't expect too much when you have an investment in an altcoin, there are lots of traps that can fool everyone. Recently, we see Ripple prices that continued to rise in the past few days and this increase made Ripple in second place to replace ETH. But you can see now that the Ripple price has dropped dramatically again there is a lot of good information about Ripple. Unlike with bitcoin which is stable in the past few days, I think bitcoin is very safe to be chosen as a place of investment, crash and recover is very understandable by our brain.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

I think that you should not expect any events scheduled for this or next year, they do not affect the price of bitcoin or altcoins.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?

2018 was the worst year of the altcoins. all coins lost 95% value.
if there is a bull run n 2019 all of them must make at least x20 for recuperate
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

2018 was the worst year of the altcoins. all coins lost 95% value.
if there is a bull run n 2019 all of them must make at least x20 for recuperate

Nobody is certain about 2019's bullrun my friend, but I don't agree it's a worst year of altcoin because not all of them were having a bad market at all. Some coins gained good demands and some may fall due to bearish trend. Despite of hardships that we've been through from recent market, just consider all outcome or downfall as part of cryptocurrency's volatility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

I think none of the cryptocurrencies gained big this year because of its frequent bearish condition since the year started. Bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and other top coins experienced downtrends with some occasional short price spikes. The bullrun is still yet to come but many investors and holders that it come in the last quarter of this year. This year will definitely not a year of altcoins but a year of the bearish market.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

I believe this could be the year of altcoins. Alts like Ethereum seem to have a lot of potential. Ethereum currently has a market capital of $23 billion. The coin has been well accepted in the financial market and is now adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. Ethereum can easily cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. Also, the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary.
It is a good coin and you can consider investing in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Well, so far not so good as was before, though not very it was all good. Recently, not too much development has been produced, and all development has slowed greatly, which needs to be changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: