Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2093 times)
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

I think so. Who will refuse from the freebie. No charitable organization will do this. Timpach through such organizations can launder money in large amounts, and bitcoin is a great tool for this.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

There's nothing wrong on accepting help from others. Charities will accept bitcoin or any crypto if it is good.
It will a great help for them if they will support one another, anyways. And I do hope that crypto has a better impact towards charities.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

If this would make people to be more kind and caring I am both hands for it,  for now charity is accepting many of the ways that you can contribute in it so the question is have you do that?
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

If charities would accept bitcoins this would really bring a big change for most people around the globe. Charities won't be having an agony and worries about their expences because investors and bitcoin hodlers would surely allocate something to help people who are in need.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

Yes, I will surely like to donate for charity some of my Bitcoins.

I don't think fiat will disappear in the future as it has become a very important way of value exchange in the world and is used from a much large time now. And it will take time for the people to switch from fiat to crypto but it think crypto and fiat will surely run side by side all over the world.
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

EDITED:

I believe the question should be,  are there charity that accept bitcoin?. If there are charities that accept bitcoin,, then there are people who will gladly give out to charity. Most people cannot donate to international charities because of the exchange rate between the giver's country and the recipient's country and also because of the enormous bank charges for such an exchange. So if there is a way to give out bitcoins to charity with very low transaction fees, people will generously give.
It will surely be source of increasing the popularity and acceptance of bitcoin all over the world, it is time to help people who are looking for our help, now there are a lot of charities who are working for the betterment of our society and help the poor and needy, we should share rise the price of bitcoin in market too our part of profit with it so we will be a part of this charity, it is making bitcoin more famous and it will
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

of course we as bitcoiner must do charity, because charity is very important in this world. If we are together we will always be given the sustenance of equal and even charity also we can be a good person. So the charity should also be important.  Smiley
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

I think based on my observation in the internet, there is no charity as of now that is accepting bitcoin because if there is a charity then for sure a lot of news will come and that is about giving bitcoin to the charities in order to help the people who are really in need but i don't see any news about that and i hope in the future the charities will consider bitcoin as a donation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

EDITED:

If charities would accept bitcoins this would really bring a big change for most people around the globe. Charities won't be having an agony and worries about their expences because investors and bitcoin hodlers would surely allocate something to help people who are in need.
This is a great piece of information and this shows that Bitcoin is also useful for some areas of life. I believe that the use of Bitcoin for charity will be a good condition to bring Bitcoin closer to people around the world.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

For me it is good if charity accepting bitcoin it will helped a big caused for the people who needs especially for the indigent people if bitcoin will be implemented to charity it will be used into a proper way of distributed.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I've hward of charitable organizations that actually accepts crypto currency as donations. I mean if someone offered it to me i would definitely accept it. I don't think they will deny a crypto currency donation sincenthey could reinvest it and make it grow more right? But if you're in doubt you could ask them, or just convert it to fiat and wire transfer it.

I think it is a good thing that some institutions like charity institution are accepting bitcoins, It is a good sign that it is applicable in so many ways.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

I've hward of charitable organizations that actually accepts crypto currency as donations. I mean if someone offered it to me i would definitely accept it. I don't think they will deny a crypto currency donation sincenthey could reinvest it and make it grow more right? But if you're in doubt you could ask them, or just convert it to fiat and wire transfer it.

I think it is a good thing that some institutions like charity institution are accepting bitcoins, It is a good sign that it is applicable in so many ways.
If there are charity institution are now accepting bitcoin then it is a good news because it seems that almost all of the organizations and other part of the society are now taking serious moves in accepting bitcoin and that is the reason why i am very bullish on bitcoin for the next few years because it is like an unstoppable currency.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

Most businesses/ charities are just converting their crypto straight to fiat.  We need to build a world where vcrypto is the most dominant form of money accepted.
AltcoinsHodler25

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

even if they don't accept you can just sell your bitcoins than donate with usd

for your your 2nd question yes it's possible
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

that means the charity receiver must also have a bitcoin wallet. or better if the charity is given in the form of fiat money already exchanged from bitcoin.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

EDITED:

Am not so sure if so charity accepting bitcoin but if they accept bitcoin bitcoin it is a good sign that bitcoin spread over the country. We can also easy to donate of them.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

whose name the charity can accept in any form as long as we are kosher, it does not matter. let alone this bitcoin yes obviously as long as the receive understand and understand what we give. besides that we can also while introducing what is bitcoin.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

If I were to have great amount of money and decided to donate some of it to the charity.. if its okay with them I will donate a portion of it, bitcoin now a days is not only in business transaction but I believe can only be used for such as these.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Cinemo

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

EDITED:

Cause we all knew that you are a great. Cause we all knew it is the right direction. I believe that they are very popular in the right place. Cause I support that you have the future of money will be a good thing for me but its value for those that they belong in your savings is invest it again. The only way I think
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

EDITED:

They should accept that cause that is money bitcoin is money bitcoin will fall into the future. I immediately thought of cryptocurrency and it is a start. Cause bitcoin can do it is a start of cryptocurrency. The first is that they are very generous and it will do a lot more than the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: