Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2031 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

I think now the challenge for bitcoin is in the fee for delivery. as small as possible to send on a small scale must spend quite a lot of money. and also I think nowadays to watch out for is a political game that interferes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Our main challenge as a Bitcoin user is price. The rise of prices makes us restless and joyful. The way to prevent this challenge is not to hold Bitcoin for too long. How to overcome the price of the coin we are holding is to be patient and wait for the price to rise again.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
I think the most challenge that bitcoin might face is when all of the governments around the world ban it from their country because they see that it might cause a threat especially when it is not transparent, in terms of its transaction. Bitcoin might be used in illegal things like buying drugs and weapons and I think it is already happening so I think government will prevent this by banning bitcoins.

angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

I personally do not see any problems, I have studied everything and perfectly understood the whole system, so I do not observe any difficulties
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

It depends really.
Right now, the biggest challenge for me is how to report my income from bitcoin to the authorities in my country.
In my country, bitcoin is not recognized as currency (money) or financial assets.
So, how to prove my earning, my income and how to pay local tax?
Very difficult situation really.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

the common challenge for bitcoin user is how to protect their wallet safely.
it is recommended for you to use hard wallet to avoid being stolen or hacked.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

As a bitcoin user some of the common challenges that i'm encountering is the volatility of the price, i know that the cyrpto currency always moves and unstable its just that i am hoping that it will always in a good place of value. And also the other challenge for me is how to keep safe my wallet from scammers, i ensure that im only dealing with the right legal persons .

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
Many people forget the password or the password they encrypted for the Bitcoin wallet.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

The common challenge in bitcoin is it's volatility. Because of unpredictable prices.
The common challenge of bitcoin is unpredictable price cause we don't know when it up or down it is so unpredictable it is so risky to do. We know investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income and brings you happiness but when it is low it's full of stress and sometimes your money are losing.
maslovta

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

One of the common challenges I think is that it is hard to convince parents for bitcoin investments. Older generations likes to go for safer options like gold.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

we should know.

Perhaps the main thing that is the problem with bitcoin, with government tax financing, and certainly many people who do not want to do it, and government will strictly prohibit for anyone who transacts in purchases using digital currency, and the second reason for restraint. so that not many people know that we are already wrestling with bitcoin, and the third thing, we must remain patient until all the countries or countries that we live in really accept the presence of bitcoin to legalize it and certainly not every country has legalized bitcoin for payment.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

High volatility, high fees and slowness make Bitcoin challenging for me. Lightning network has potential to improve coin and make it much better for everyday use.

I pukir the emergence of quantum computer, which in the future may be able to solve the private key bitcoin. I think the National policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

we should know.

I think the biggest challenge facing bitcoin users is the sharp decline in Bitcoin prices. When I buy Bitcoin at a high price, and after that it falls, and I think it will be a common challenge for bitcoin holders, and such circumstances will panic and fear.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

1. Those countries that never sees it's advantage and only keeps on talking about the bad side and it results to ban.
2. We can't prevent this to come, if these world leaders will unite and talk about on how bitcoin will change the financial way of living of an individual it can be avoided.
3. Just accept the fact that not all people/countries like bitcoin.

mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

the only problem at this time, I think so this is only a limitation in some countries, but this is not prolonged by people and there are ways to invest in bitcoin. and besides all these restrictions are just a matter of time, these two countries will not prohibit bitcoin in the meantime, as practically all over the world the crypto currency is already used, they will understand that this prohibition hinders the development of their economy, which will affect negatively ... so that this is in principle not so much a problem as a matter of time.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

The common challenges for bitcoin users are:
 - value fluctuations
 - impact of information related to government and FUDs.
 - the panic and the takeover of whales and mining corporations.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Bitcoin and crypto is the best invention of our generation. Notwithstanding its great impact in the world, there are still some challenges plaguing this invention. One big challenge is how governments are handling the whole issue. Some institutions and politics try to spread false news about Bitcoin because of the threat it possess to most companies around now. What those in the crypto community can do to face this challenge is to engage in good transactions and blockchain all forms of scams to prevent tarnishing the image of Bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

I think there are more challenges for the bitcoin users and investors. The biggest challenge is how long is your patience in invwsting at bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is very risky investment and any moment you may loose your money or your capital may loss in one blink of your eye. And then worst challenge that you will face as a bitcoin user is the fact that you are also using a very poor slow internet commection that may affect your every bitcoin transactions. And there is a big possibilities that you will loss all the capital if you will move a wrong dicision. But for me the more challege and the more risky is more fun and more motivation that I will get to be successful and achieve all my dreams using bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

The common challenge is not to take in the things right,we could conquer this by having our own tutors to direct us in the privilege path. We ought to be alright on the grounds that if not you wont have the capacity to enhance yourself since learning cryptocurrencies without a doubt is a hard errand since we have to take in the rudiments first,then after we know something about it,its going to be substantially less demanding for us to find you.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

I think the common challenge for bitcoin users are the other user, we don't know what they can do. They can be one of those scumbags. They can be a thief that will stole your possession at any cost and at any time. Lastly, the most common challenge is the value of bitcoin itself, for its value varies everytime. It either increases or decreases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: