Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple  (Read 18883 times)
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap

It is unlikely. Bitcoin is too strong.
Recognizability (pioneer factor).
High threshold of capitalization.
Index of dominance.
Network effect.
The global spread of Blockchain.
Periodic introduction of new algorithms.
Application as a means of saving.
Volatility.
Record indicators of stock quotes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

ETH can replace BTC more than ripple. ETH is the most popular coin on the market, and they may be one of the leading Crypto coins in the future. So invest in them now.
Absolutly yes. I am sure ETH will replace BTC. We can judge from both blockchain, blockchain ETH is very popular when compared with Btc. Soon ETH will out to be the winner.
I think Waves is better then ripple.  Cheesy

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I do not think anyone can replace bitcoin for now and forever, because bitcoin is the symbol of all coins and without this bitcoin is not cryptocurrency.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap

My viewpoint, Ethereum is the best coin of crypto market, they have a professionally team that always give innovations about technology to do Ethereum is more and more better. And i believe that Ethereum will soon replace Bitcoin to become No.1 about market cap on the coinmarketcap ( maybe in the next five years).
For Ripple, although they also are a good coin and are accept by many bank in the world but they are not decentralized, this do i think Ripple can't replace Bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
coskunc

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

No way. Especially for ripple... Bitcoin can be replaced for sure but not now and not with these coins. Bitcoin can be Nokia and some other coin can be Apple someday. I can think of a new project replacing BTC, but not top 30.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Ripple and Ethereum are all large scale marketed altcoins, they have great potential, and will grow strongly over the next few years. However Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it is very popular, every day it has huge transaction volume. I think it would be very difficult to have a strong enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin especially the Ripple. Although the Ripple is used by many banks in the transaction, however, it is managed by the company. Ethereum will have a higher chance of beating Bitcoin, because it has advanced technology and professional development team.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

I believe that XRP will perform well on the market wall down the road but I am not a great fan of it in cryptocurrency due to the controlling issues. Similarly, every coin out there has its own philosophy and Bitcoin gained momentum as a first player in the industry but it has grown too big now and thus I don't see any other coin as of now that has potential to replace Bitcoin in terms of market cap, user base, volume and utility value.
Reza1893

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Absolutly yes. I am sure ETH will replace BTC. We can judge from both blockchain, blockchain ETH is very popular when compared with Btc. Soon ETH will out to be the winner.
I think Waves is better then ripple.  Cheesy
what make you think that ETH will out play BTC? i know Ethereum have legendary smart contract, but does it enough to get bitcoin out of the way?

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

No way. Especially for ripple... Bitcoin can be replaced for sure but not now and not with these coins. Bitcoin can be Nokia and some other coin can be Apple someday. I can think of a new project replacing BTC, but not top 30.
Absolutely, no Ripple can replace the BTC, BTC is now the king of the Crypto market. It is not easy for another coin to replace the BTC in a short time. It takes more than 10 years to replace the BTC.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

what make you think that ETH will out play BTC? i know Ethereum have legendary smart contract, but does it enough to get bitcoin out of the way?

I also think ETH will replace BTC someday. ETH is growing fast, and catching up BTC. You can see how the ETH founder commented BTC on YouTube and get convinced. But xrp won’t replace any coin, because it is centralized.

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I think it will not happen. the basic thing is the reason is both the coin could be said always, the programme on bitcoin. Ripple did have good news but with a centralized system, I think it will be difficult to develop in some years to come.
Lock00Live

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

As I do not have any coin that can replace the BTC, BTC is still the king of the Crypto market, despite the fact that BTC has more defects than other altcoins, but not so that the BTC will be other altcoin over overcoming

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Bitcoin is never gonna be replaced.. and replaced by ripple? came on, what is happening on the mind of these kind of people?
Guys, not even ethereum is gonna take over the place of bitcoin.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

no, thats will never happend
bitcoin will always in the TOP on coinmarketcap,
remember all crypto exchange use bitcoin as the main pairs,
and without bitcoin, there will be no eth or ripple

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Reza1893

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

I also think ETH will replace BTC someday. ETH is growing fast, and catching up BTC. You can see how the ETH founder commented BTC on YouTube and get convinced. But xrp won’t replace any coin, because it is centralized.
yeah i see that mate, Vitalik Bulterin  say that ETH price will Tripled BTC price someday. But what make you believe that will happen? (i just want to know your opinion mate).

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I think it will never be replaced by ETH or XRP even though their volume demand has passed the BTC would still not be replaced by the first crypto,indeed their potential for passing BTC values is quite calculable but still far from my logic.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Do you know what bitcoin is and what ethereum and ripple can do ? Those three coin have different approach. For me bitcoin is the digital gold so people will not use it for daily life but for store of value like gold did. And ethereum is like computer which can issued stock at stock market the last is ripple. Ripple could probably used by remmitance for sending money to whole world.
knackergays8

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

It might take the leading positions in the market only if the bitcoins fall.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

I dont think so. Each one of them has been designed for different uses. One will not replace the other since all of them are not the same and besides i still believe bitcoin is going to maintain its name and fame and been proven already through the test of time to be strong.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

You are absolutely right. I am convinced that ethereum can replace bitcoin. Although the price of ethereum is still 1/10 the price of bitcoin, but many things have been seen that ethereum can replace bitcoin.

So many people are using Ethereum, even the new altcoin owners mostly use the ethereum platform.
And the price of ethereum in my opinion is relatively stable. So this is what can make Ethereum replace bitcoin in the future. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: