Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think

which you say is true, no one doubts the progress of this project
it will be very easy for the project team to maximize the potential
so far they've shown some positive developments

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

I carefully check the entire site and search through this ico, so far it is best to invest in it, I make a Deposit and withdraw it, it was a fast and very low fee. and best of all, there's only 3 million tokens, pending sale to ico.
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?

Yes exactly. I buy coins projects. In this case, tokens. I'm sure that the price for them will grow and I can make money on it
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

I do not quite understand exactly how the credit system will work, is it the crypto bank? did I understand you correctly? Can you give as a detailed outline of how this sistem works?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
23coins

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

I do not even know how to help you, I do not have the information given. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you on the forum
23coins

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think

which you say is true, no one doubts the progress of this project
it will be very easy for the project team to maximize the potential
so far they've shown some positive developments

I would say they are on track but the competition is this field is really tough and it will become even tougher because the market is so huge. P2P lending in a decentralized way bring about unlimited potential and business opportunities.
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Wow, a huge amount of trading takes place on this platform in the last 24 hours. Do you see this?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Wow, a huge amount of trading takes place on this platform in the last 24 hours. Do you see this?
Yes, we only recently discussed that this platform will be of no use to anyone. And now we see that users are eager to invest their money as quickly as possible
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

What is the current trading situation? I do not know how things are in the market now, I took up my project a little and I did not have time for monitoring
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Here is the information from the project website:
BITCOIN 24H VOLUME
$16866.1
ETHEREUM 24H VOLUME
$63344.7
In this case, if the trading volume remains at the level, then the project will have a brilliant future
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

For a project with a lending platform this is a huge performance. But I'm worried that they are not truthful ..
What do you think is the reason for such active growth?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Oh my God! huge indicators. It seems to me that these are twisted numbers, it can not be that the project has everything been so good. Now the project has just started pre-sale
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Oh my God! huge indicators. It seems to me that these are twisted numbers, it can not be that the project has everything been so good. Now the project has just started pre-sale
This project did not have a pre-sale. Now, even pre-ICO has not even begun. I'm frightened by the fact that the road map has so little information about the past of the project, its development ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: