Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15648 times)
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

We are waiting already 2 months - I think that it is left just a little to wait; maybe it will grow from on now.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

A couple of good days are not going to make up for many weeks of red over red. It is going to take quite a bit to of time to clear out the masses trapped in bitcoin.

petrolefr

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Let's hope for the best.  I am very optimistic about the market. Seems like bull run is coming and we could see soon some positive news about cryptocurrency regulation.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

I really want to see the prices of the cryptocurrencies high again in a near future and I expect many things from this month. But of course, it is really hard to make a precise estimate about the rising time and there is nothing to do except waiting for now.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

The beginning of the year was ot the most successful was for the crypto community. The majority expected new peaks in March, but we are falling further into the bottom. Unfortunately, this is not 2017th year.
I think that the market will recover sooner by the summer. Obviously, it will take several months to reach the January figures.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:48 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:11:27 PM by justine11

I don't know we cannot be sure if the price continues to rise or not since the governments and huge companies like google are pressuring bitcoin it will be hard for the price to rise just like happened last year and also, the price of bitcoin last year rose too fast so the correction seems in effect too anyways i hope that this is over since i've losing so much money now.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Should we think that it will start unpredictable like it always was, or wait for good news now? I hope it will possible to see it by news..      
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Probably bull runs? because bitcoin's lightning network is coming this april,so it means the  market will surely grow especially bitcoin.Altcoins will surely suffer whenever bitcoin will surge up or skyrocket because everytime bitcoin moves regardless of going up or down most of the altcoins bleeds so we need to know when it would be so we can stick with bitcoin to prevent losses from altcoins.
A lot of good news coming up this April but I still feel we are going to have to wait a some little more time to see but of lows until we start a bull rally by April which I am really looking forward to honestly. I am sure greener days are ahead of us and even if we do not get to hit a new ATH before the end of the year, we will at least attain the previous one and looking forward to testing new ones by next year.

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018?
The expectation personally for me is huge and I always like to see this time and the way the market always respond to it. I feel this is always the season to go long in the market but whichever way, as a trader, I am still making profit anyway, so I really do not have anything to worry about either spring or not, but for the general feel of the market, it would not be a bad idea seeing the market coming back to life, not like it is dead anyway Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

It's probably early to say if the bull trend will continue or it's just a short rise. Hopefully this is the case of course, since it's been falling for so long now.

I agree regarding ICOs though. It's really hard to find a decent one, not to mention many people are afraid of scams and aren't investing as much.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Market is keep moving in a strange way. I hope everything will recover, but if no - we must take market conditions into the count and keep working. At once the market can pump and give a lot of X. But even on bearish market people make money.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

It seems to me that the trend in the market will change only by the summer.
But the fact that the year 2018 will be the year of ICO is highly questionable, because there are too many scammers among ICO.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

I have ready to run trough the spring bull season, have brought several coins and can't wait the progress. I think everyone already prepared for this run.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

I have a feeling a bear market will persist throughout the year. Maybe we will see 1 or 2 bull trends, 1 before or in the beginning of the summer and 1 at the end f the year. This year crypto currencies are subjected to implementation and regulation, which does not benefit them at the moment, but in the long run. Speculation that the price will fall even more are probably right, but that does not mean that when bullrun comes, the price will not surpassed last year's record.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

The charts and volumes are still indicating that bears aren't done yet.

We will have a late spring run this year.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

yes it is coming since last few months finally the market will start its bull run which is really important to the market and the people who trust cryptocurrency

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

It seems to me that good growth will begin in mid-May. It will be long, but not strong. People are frightened by the events of the last two months. And I think that capitalization will grow not strongly. I think that the peak of prices will be in June.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

just cross your fingers and hope for the best
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

its hard to say if this season will have a spring bull run, there's a lot of people who wants to manipulate bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, its really hard to predict what will happen next on the market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

for me in april - mei 2018 is the trend to buy mebeli coin in summer because of the rapid growth in this month I hope this be the best.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

I believe that the bullish period will be on the mid year. Let's just all hope for the best of our investments. As of now, its hard to predict when will this fluctuations will stop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: