Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:49:10 PM

We see some recovery but the volumes are low, I don't see a big buyer yet.

The medium trend is still bearish.

It's spring again, no bull run still, my prediction for the trend was correct, at the moment I wrote BTC price was 9300$.

Much lower volumes now comparing to March 2018, no big buyer, so I still believe cryptocurrencies are going down, I think about 40%-50% decrease in most coins will occur.
If we compare prices for 2016 and even 2018, the year of new projects, their coins have lost at least 300% or 400% in price. Where else to expect a fall? We, because of our greed, which makes us want to buy coins even cheaper, can lose the entire cryptocurrency market. We will kill him. Why do this? If you did not manage to invest early in cryptocurrency at a cheap price, then your time is gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:16:46 PM

It's spring again, no bull run still, my prediction for the trend was correct, at the moment I wrote BTC price was 9300$.

Much lower volumes now comparing to March 2018, no big buyer, so I still believe cryptocurrencies are going down, I think about 40%-50% decrease in most coins will occur.
If we compare prices for 2016 and even 2018, the year of new projects, their coins have lost at least 300% or 400% in price. Where else to expect a fall? We, because of our greed, which makes us want to buy coins even cheaper, can lose the entire cryptocurrency market. We will kill him. Why do this? If you did not manage to invest early in cryptocurrency at a cheap price, then your time is gone.
From a trading outlook, it is mandatory to set both time and price before it is too late for joining the trend. Cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere but we are greedy originations that need to make more money no interest on other stuff.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:43:18 AM

Still now I have no idea about a bull run happening to this field again because this topic was so much earlier but still today there is no improvement in the market between struggling to improve very difficulty.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:37:08 AM

it is not a bull yet. i dont wait a bull in 2019. bull will come after halving of bitcoin in 2020. bitcoin will become maximum 4500 dollars end of q2.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:49:53 AM

Yes, maybe spring bull run has come. It is certain that some coins are already in the spring bull run. It is better to be prepared for it. We never know when the bull run is going to come for a coin.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

It looks like it but its not certain yet. There are speculations that we might still drop down a little before  the big bull run. Its expected that all traders trade with stop loss and awlays be ready to swing trade to avoid getting burnt

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:13:58 AM

Still now I have no idea about a bull run happening to this field again because this topic was so much earlier but still today there is no improvement in the market between struggling to improve very difficulty.
Exciting news about the development of altcoins is that prices are rising. Crypto owners continue to look forward to the bull run, which continues to be optimistic that prices will improve, of course, along with the price of bitcoin which is a crypto parameter rising.
I always like the development of the prices of ETH and LTC because the two altcoins are always on a significant list of increases, especially in the short term.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:32:14 AM

It looks like it but its not certain yet. There are speculations that we might still drop down a little before  the big bull run. Its expected that all traders trade with stop loss and awlays be ready to swing trade to avoid getting burnt
I don't think there is a kind of certain things in crypto world.
The market is full of speculator, a sudden price movement could mean anything, and it's understandable that some still not convince that it's already a bull market.

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:57:12 AM

Bitcoin has not been able to pass the $ 6,000 price so I think Bullrun is unlikely to happen in the spring. We look forward to bull run only when December can happen.
ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

Bitcoin has not been able to pass the $ 6,000 price so I think Bullrun is unlikely to happen in the spring. We look forward to bull run only when December can happen.
Everybody is preparing us for this, that by the summer we will again come to the stage of stagnation and fall. But in the fall, we must again see a surge in cryptocurrency growth. And a possible option would be to break through the price with a mark of $ 10,000.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:44:26 PM

Well not happen last year as we was on bear market, but i think a bull run will come either this year or next year before bitcoin halving, until then we can try to get more coins and hold.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:51:55 PM

Well not happen last year as we was on bear market, but i think a bull run will come either this year or next year before bitcoin halving, until then we can try to get more coins and hold.
today is exactly the time, When you need patience and store all your coins.  In general, I can not afford morally, selling coins that I have is ten times cheaper than they actually cost.  It is necessary to wait for the recovery of the market necessarily.  The fact is that I appreciate my work, with which I earned all my coins in my portfolio.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:21:30 PM

today is exactly the time, When you need patience and store all your coins.  In general, I can not afford morally, selling coins that I have is ten times cheaper than they actually cost.  It is necessary to wait for the recovery of the market necessarily.  The fact is that I appreciate my work, with which I earned all my coins in my portfolio.
Such thoughts are correct. The main thing to suffer a few years. After all, it is necessary to clearly understand that we will not see a quick growth here.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:10:30 PM

I think that in the near future you will be given such an opportunity, because if you observe the state of the cryptocurrency market today, almost the last day has changed a lot.  Bitcoin could reach $ 7,400, and ethereum $ 198.  These are good indicators and a specific application for good results in the near future.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
No spring bullishness  on that year 2018 but I guess in this 2019 yes we have...starting from late March and now in May we are on the bull run
If this continue since the price is growing more than $7,000

ICO days has ended and we cannot trust any of them now because that is too risky on our part as investors,so check the scam and accusations section and you will find what I mean

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

I think that in the near future you will be given such an opportunity, because if you observe the state of the cryptocurrency market today, almost the last day has changed a lot.  Bitcoin could reach $ 7,400, and ethereum $ 198.  These are good indicators and a specific application for good results in the near future.
almost 20time ago still. Ethereum was at around $ 260.  Of course This is a very good indicator for the last year.  I hope that this trend of the cryptocurrency market will continue, and we will be able to bring the cryptocurrency market at least to the figures of May 2018.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:46:03 PM

Already there is a bull run happening but we faced a dump which almost caused $1000 dump on today's price so this will be a crucial phase for the continuation of bull run.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:32:53 PM

I think the real bull run will start in the second half of 2019 by the introduction of securities token offering to the crypto market good luck for all
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:16:17 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
I really wish this time the Bull Run will need to be long run then only the expected profit from all the investors will be achieved at least a little bit otherwise this time also we have the bad year to get the profit in this time also.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:16:07 AM

I think the real bull run will start in the second half of 2019 by the introduction of securities token offering to the crypto market good luck for all
Will see that, but it's nice if you already believe that the bull run has started.
I call what has been happening a bull run already, we have significant rises for the first half so far and for me that's enough to be called as bull run.

What are your expectations in a bull run? if you expect more parabolic increase, then that would not happen, correction also comes after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: