Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382305 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

*C*L*/\*M*S* ====>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_clam

#dooglus & #satoshi

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

Bang out some free cash, get rich doing nothing, and don’t dream about owning the coming $500k real bitcoin.  That’s for only for real players.  Like me.

See that? 

Have you seen @Anonymint’s latest:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268216.0;all (also available on archive.is)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259054.0;all (also available on archive.is)

I’m not yet up to speed on the technical reasons that for example 2016 BTC transactions are not recorded on TRB blockchain? Is it because of the version number thing? I haven’t expended the effort to run the TRB client and study the source code to try to figure it out. Too busy on my altcoin project (and health recovery).

I think I am okay with not owning that TRB going to $500k in 20 years, because I expect my altcoin corporation (yeah I know weird but stay tuned) to outperform that significantly.

I have provided the links in the above threads to the research which proves that proof-of-work can not remain decentralized if the transaction fees revenue dominates the block reward revenue. The consensus incentives no longer work, thus a whale/mining oligarchy must form else the ledger forms into innumerable forks and dies. I can defeat Wright on any debate about this, when ever they’re willing to stop banning me from their Slack (and no I will not debate on Slack, must be a neutral channel they do not control)

Thus the future of Bitcoin is the 666 coin as I intuitively predicted in 2013:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160612.0

I’m working on a consensus algaorithm (not blocks, not Byteball, not SPECTRE) I think is better than proof-of-work and proof-of-stake. And I will attempt to onboard the masses while avoiding the issuance of a security token and avoid infringing AML.

Apparently none of you guys ended up in our Crypto.cat group, because presumably some of y’all were too busy on EOS and BCH scams. (nearly all of crypto is a scam including Nxt and everything hence). @klee et al, I know the truth about you, but I am not interested to reveal it. It’s none of my business any way. Carry on. Life is scam! Why didn’t God promise me a bed of roses.

Gleb was the Vegas attack a false flag?

Jon Matonis could also be satoshi?

Bitcoin was created by the Zionists. Study up on 9/11 and the Mossad.

The bowls of Revelation are being poured out. North Korea, Vegas, 9/11, etc..

Party on like it’s 1999 and take a Fukitol pill:

Winter will come.. It will be very cold.. but is summer even over or is it the end of fall?

Difficult questions…

To be or not to be, that is the question.

Just take a Fukitol pill and forget about what I wrote.

Sasingh

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

yes.  it's building a decentralized IT infrastructure for more resilient gov't ops.  current infrastructure is so centralized that it acts as focal points of attack.  prior to 9/11 after the fall of the USSR the military analysts were already predicting a move to asymmetric warfare (cell groups) in urban environs, and thinking about how the military should address that.

why did the Americans win over the British?  Decentralized, guerrilla warfare with strike and run capabilities. non-p2p programs are more vulnerable, p2p expose flaws faster due to interconnection.

so many people in crypto have worked with the US govt at some point...  there are so many crypto guys in signal intel
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

Bang out some free cash, get rich doing nothing, and don’t dream about owning the coming $500k real bitcoin.  That’s for only for real players.  Like me.

See that? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268216.0;all (also available on archive.is)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259054.0;all (also available on archive.is)

I’m not yet up to speed on the technical reasons that for example 2016 BTC transactions are not recorded on TRB blockchain? Is it because of the version number thing? I haven’t expended the effort to run the TRB client and study the source code to try to figure it out. Too busy on my altcoin project (and health recovery).

I think I am okay with not owning that TRB going to $500k in 20 years, because I expect my altcoin corporation (yeah I know weird but stay tuned) to outperform that significantly.

I have provided the links in the above threads to the research which proves that proof-of-work can not remain decentralized if the transaction fees revenue dominates the block reward revenue. The consensus incentives no longer work, thus a whale/mining oligarchy must form else the ledger forms into innumerable forks and dies. I can defeat Wright on any debate about this, when ever they’re willing to stop banning me from their Slack (and no I will not debate on Slack, must be a neutral channel they do not control)

I’m working on a consensus algaorithm (not blocks, not Byteball, not SPECTRE) I think is better than proof-of-work and proof-of-stake. And I will attempt to onboard the masses while avoiding the issuance of a security token and avoid infringing AML.

Apparently none of you guys ended up in our Crypto.cat group, because presumably some of y’all were too busy on EOS and BCH scams. (nearly all of crypto is a scam including Nxt and everything hence). @klee et al, I know the truth about you, but I am not interested to reveal it. It’s none of my business any way. Carry on. Life is scam! Why didn’t God promise me a bed of roses.

Winter will come.. It will be very cold.. but is summer even over or is it the end of fall?

Difficult questions…

To be or not to be, that is the question.

Just take a Fukitol pill and forget about what I wrote.

At this speaking, I can't give you an honest assessment, albeit I'm watching/reading as further [mis-]information is released.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

See that? 

I’m really expecting the real bitcoin to hit $500k in the next 2-3 years.  Once this scalibity and holds on innovation are resolved, in the next 3-6 months, you’ll start seeing high frequency/professional traders coming, nation states buying TRB, ETF license pumping trillion from pension funds, etc.

It’s gonna be mind blowing!

Nobody reads their bible anymore so they’ll blame global warming, err, cooling, err change.  And HAARP and Aliens. 

I agree we need something in place of or parallel to PoW.  The IXcoin whitepaper has one such solution.  Looking forward to seeing yours.

And it’s about you posted on this thread, Mint!  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gembitz

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:21:10 PM

Bang out some free cash, get rich doing nothing, and don’t dream about owning the coming $500k real bitcoin.  That’s for only for real players.  Like me.

See that?  

I’m really expecting the real bitcoin to hit $500k in the next 2-3 years.  Once this scalibity and holds on innovation are resolved, in the next 3-6 months, you’ll start seeing high frequency/professional traders coming, nation states buying TRB, ETF license pumping trillion from pension funds, etc.

Nobody reads their bible anymore so they’ll blame global warming, err, cooling, err change.  And HAARP and Aliens.  

I agree we need something in place of or parallel to PoW.  The IXcoin whitepaper has one such solution.  Looking forward to seeing yours.

And it’s about you posted on this thread, Mint!  Wink

i met bryce and the coin cartel this weekend  Kiss  lulz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ProsperFisher

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

Have found some new features on these coins� Rather interesting, but I�m not sure, if it�s practically useful.
gembitz

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:01 PM

Have found some new features on these coins� Rather interesting, but I�m not sure, if it�s practically useful.

FLO is rizing ====>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

weeeeeee

#bryce_weiner

#cartelofcoins

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:44:19 PM by MarketMagic

I’m really expecting the real bitcoin to hit $500k in the next 2-3 years.  Once this scalibity and holds on innovation are resolved, in the next 3-6 months, you’ll start seeing high frequency/professional traders coming, nation states buying TRB, ETF license pumping trillion from pension funds, etc.

Nobody reads their bible anymore so they’ll blame global warming, err, cooling, err change.  And HAARP and Aliens.  

I agree we need something in place of or parallel to PoW.  The IXcoin whitepaper has one such solution.  Looking forward to seeing yours.

And it’s about you posted on this thread, Mint!  Wink

erm TRB as pimped by MP is not for scaling but for 500k+ transaction fees for unpopular doods and zero by kickback to miner for cool doods etc but is it true Dr Satoshi has now tested 10TPS on BCH/BCC.If that is the case then it would be BCH who should go to moon zone.

The IXcoin whitepaper has one such solution

..IXcoin uses different genesis block to bitcoin and has a different reward scheme. So Bitcoins will not be valid in the Ixcoin blockchain and vice-versa.I think TRB is rumoured to be earlier bitcoin version.

As it stands:

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:58:04 PM

erm TRB as pimped by MP is not for scaling but for 500k+ transaction fees for unpopular doods and zero by kickback to miner for cool doods etc but is it true Dr Satoshi has now tested 10TPS on BCH/BCC.If that is the case then it would be BCH who should go to moon zone.

The IXcoin whitepaper has one such solution

..IXcoin uses different genesis block to bitcoin and has a different reward scheme. So Bitcoins will not be valid in the Ixcoin blockchain and vice-versa.I think TRB is rumoured to be earlier bitcoin version.

As it stands:

Your chart is lacking. 

Dr Wright has tested 1 gig blocks, 10,000 TPS, not 10.

And money value grows with velocity, as long as inflation is kept in check, so BTC has already lost due to the huge txs cost savings of BitcoinCash.  Soon you will see a mass exodus of txs from BTC to BCC/BCH, which will cause a big run in price which will bring in the majority of miners and since BCC/BCH already has the long chain - then BCC/BCH by the definition in the Whitepaper become the legit Bitcoin.

And that’s not even counting the huge potential imminent Segwit mess.

You’re gonna start seeing this in the next couple months.

As for IXC, if all these bitcoin forks don’t kill each other off or the bitcoin brand itself, there are at least a couple outs IXC has to become a massive player. 

Timing and execution is key and that’s gonna be difficult, cause you know, we’re always broke so hiring the right talent to get it done on time won’t be easy. 

Either way it should be fun, exciting and maybe a little scary to watch it all go down starting next month.

Enjoy the CryptoShow! 

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

Amazing how a lot of people are selling everything to purchase BTC for the upcoming forks. This gets me closer and closer to the idea that BCH/BCC is going to be TRB.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Yes, yes, everybody gonna get more and more free Bitcoins.  lol

Amazing how a lot of people are selling everything to purchase BTC for the upcoming forks. This gets me closer and closer to the idea that BCH/BCC is going to be TRB.

If one split is so fantastilicious then why not MOAR?!?!?

---

Without the fear and greed which drives most people on earth to react like animals instead of thinking like humans, none of this would ever be possible.

Animals are more predictable than both, governments and bankers. 

MarketMagic

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Your chart is lacking.  

Dr Wright has tested 1 gig blocks, 10,000 TPS, not 10.

Yes I was asking about this development on the BCH thread a while before I posted the chart above but had no confirmation only the tweet about it running on testnet afaik. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg23139850#msg23139850

I also see coingeek acknowledging BCH as TRB but of course this is also owned by BODOG who are now accepting BCH as TRB.I was noting the comments on BTCBASE but they seem to think both wright and BODOG are working in tandem to make the whole thing look legit and generate volume to increase price and incentivize miners yada yada which of course makes sense.

I just mean that any claim to be bitcoin would have to be of the same genesis block and have the TX historical data match etc etc.

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

Yes I was asking about this development on the BCH thread a while before I posted the chart above but had no confirmation only the tweet about it running on testnet afaik. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg23139850#msg23139850

I also see coingeek acknowledging BCH as TRB but of course this is also owned by BODOG who are now accepting BCH as TRB.I was noting the comments on BTCBASE but they seem to think both wright and BODOG are working in tandem to make the whole thing look legit and generate volume to increase price and incentivize miners yada yada which of course makes sense.

I just mean that any claim to be bitcoin would have to be of the same genesis block and have the TX historical data match etc etc.

Dude, Billionaire & Party Animal Cal and Dr. Wright are like best buds.  I mean, they even post pics at parties where they blatantly say they’re gonna kill BTC and all alts.  How can everyone to be so clueless as to what’s coming?

That’s not upsetting, it’s simple free market forces, what’s upsetting is that I’ve been spewing that rhetoric for nearly half decade and I wasn’t invited to their special plotting party.  lol

MarketMagic

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

Yes yes smilles all around and happy days but I bet Bitcoin Jesus could not turn water into wine like the real Jesus if asked and Dr Dolittle in the center could not move bitcoin from the genesis block like the real satoshi if asked but the cool dood on the left of photo looks like a serious playa who could recommend a good hooka  Grin

█████████████████████
gembitz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Dude, Billionaire & Party Animal Cal and Dr. Wright are like best buds.  I mean, they even post pics at parties where they blatantly say they’re gonna kill BTC and all alts.  How can everyone to be so clueless as to what’s coming?

That’s not upsetting, it’s simple free market forces, what’s upsetting is that I’ve been spewing that rhetoric for nearly half decade and I wasn’t invited to their special plotting party.  lol

SIAcoin is the next golden goose Cool weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

MarketMagic

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

Indeed Vlad,They are a brazen bunch having the audacity to exclude your presence from their soiree.

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

You can’t be more honest than this! 

Yet it makes no difference cause people are sheep!

BTC will crash hard and BitcoinCash will moon.  Bet BIG!!!

MarketMagic

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

Vlad with such hard intel how can you be wrong?Should I move my whole .000000001 satoshi into bitcoin cash right away or wait for a big dip?Please advise this humble muppet asap.  Grin Grin

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

Indeed Vlad,They are a brazen bunch having the audacity to exclude your presence from their soiree.

I know, right?  Cause I wasn’t invited to chill with The Wright Stuff and an HSBC exec. 

See that?

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: