Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382256 times)
ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 02:55:32 AM

Hey guys! Just now i ve seen that the coins were delisted from coinomi, so...the only way now for me is to export and import the private keys to an IXC private wallet, but i didn't find one.Can someone help me? Thanks a lot!
Try here: https://github.com/IXCore/IXCoin/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad9Vlad

Activity: 25
Merit: 61

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:24:16 PM

Oh gee, 10/11 came and went, (or 11/10 in Europe) and nothing happened. SHOCKER!  Roll Eyes

Come on Q, I mean Vlad2Vlad, why can't you ever get your dates right? Hope you at least made a few $$ on the pump and dump of your garbage coin.
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:18:45 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:35:33 PM by mprep

Oh gee, 10/11 came and went, (or 11/10 in Europe) and nothing happened. SHOCKER!  Roll Eyes

Come on Q, I mean Vlad2Vlad, why can't you ever get your dates right? Hope you at least made a few $$ on the pump and dump of your garbage coin.

His average was 12,000 satoshi - Vlad is down big on ixc - especially if you count the many coins he’s donated to the po’. 

Alas, the 50k dump was to spread the wealth for nothing and to shut up some fool who was calling him greedy. 

Vlad will take his $8.3 billion, after taxes, and let the rest take the trillions.  Cause he’s kind, generous and thoughtful. 

This is the way.

Maybe it was a bad nightmare.  Lol

Hey guys! Just now i ve seen that the coins were delisted from coinomi, so...the only way now for me is to export and import the private keys to an IXC private wallet, but i didn't find one.Can someone help me? Thanks a lot!

From coinomi site. 

The app no longer allows me to send...
If you failed to see the notifications or waited too long so that our server are no longer online, it will not be possible to make transactions from the app. Don't worry, your funds are never lost. Your coins are never in our servers or in the app. They are in the blockchain of the coin. For as long as the blockchain exists and the network itself is still active, you can access your coins.
Download the official wallet of the coin (you should find it on its website).
Open the coin's wallet and select "... / Show unspent outputs". This will list all addresses where the app knows you have funds. Coins of the Ethereum family have a single address, so you can just open the "receive" screen to see it.
Get the private keys of the addresses where you have your funds. Follow the instructions here to get the keys.
Open the official wallet and look for an option to import private keys. Usually this involves opening the wallet's console and entering the command "importprivkey <key>". Please consult that wallet's documentation or support for their specific details.

Oh no, I waited way too long, I can't even add the wallet, or I no longer see any balances in the app!
If you wait too long, the app may try to do a refresh of your balances and won't be able to, so no funds at all will be displayed. Again, your funds are never lost. The app simply cannot connect to the blockchain to display them. You can still follow the instructions above except for step 2. You may need to do some extra hunting until you find all addresses where you had funds.

Heads up:  your coins are untouchable locked in coinomi, network attacks are coming, and non insulated wallets will be open to attacks.  That includes QT wallets.  I would move some ixc in case the price moons so you can quickly sell but leave some in the Coinomi “saferoom” for now.  Just my opinion and it’s what I did and Vlad as well. 

When was the last time Vlad mentioned you people don’t deserve him?  When? 

Cause it’s true.   Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 12:59:46 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (17)

pure coincidence.

Some evil bastards really wanna push a holy war between white Christians and Muslims. 

Yeah. Wonder who might that be  Huh
Invisible hand of some evil cult...

Yeah, I think so too but I don’t know who.  I’ve seen quotes by a big freemason from
Long ago who said that was part of the Freemason plan.  Some point to some Jewish conspiracy.  It is definitely a cult and it it’s pure evil - and very high probability they’re deep into the occult too.  I’ve felt it a few times - they use witches. It won’t be long and things will be illuminated.  One way or another. 

The good news is that although there will be much blood of the innocent spilled - it will not be in vain, (for their number has been counted since before time) and in the end the Light and the good shall conquer all.  After all, what power does darkness have over light?  Darkness is simply the absence of Light. 

I really wish with more options for education + critical thinking / more incentives for thinkers at all some issues with some few ppl doing and wanting masses to do their wrong things will go away.

Hopium?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:14:53 PM

pure coincidence.

Some evil bastards really wanna push a holy war between white Christians and Muslims. 

Yeah. Wonder who might that be  Huh
Invisible hand of some evil cult...

Yeah, I think so too but I don’t know who.  I’ve seen quotes by a big freemason from
Long ago who said that was part of the Freemason plan.  Some point to some Jewish conspiracy.  It is definitely a cult and it it’s pure evil - and very high probability they’re deep into the occult too.  I’ve felt it a few times - they use witches. It won’t be long and things will be illuminated.  One way or another. 

The good news is that although there will be much blood of the innocent spilled - it will not be in vain, (for their number has been counted since before time) and in the end the Light and the good shall conquer all.  After all, what power does darkness have over light?  Darkness is simply the absence of Light. 

I really wish with more options for education + critical thinking / more incentives for thinkers at all some issues with some few ppl doing and wanting masses to do their wrong things will go away.

Hopium?

In most countries the options are just state education and few can afford private schools.  In the US for a few decades now they have slowly destroyed critical thinking and rhetorical analysis, debate, etc and are trying to destroy home schooling which is illegal in countries like Romania. 

Let’s face it - big Governments want your kids.  And we have way too many out there turning to tyranny.

I doubt it was done on accident and it’s gonna take decades to go back or some powerful forces to come into play. 

That said:  Trump is doing those things so let’s keep him in office a few more terms.  Lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:34:22 PM

In most countries the options are just state education and few can afford private schools.  In the US for a few decades now they have slowly destroyed critical thinking and rhetorical analysis, debate, etc and are trying to destroy home schooling which is illegal in countries like Romania. 

Let’s face it - big Governments want your kids.  And we have way too many out there turning to tyranny.

I doubt it was done on accident and it’s gonna take decades to go back or some powerful forces to come into play. 

That said:  Trump is doing those things so let’s keep him in office a few more terms.  Lol

US and UK are forecasted to lose a large amount of population, Defense Budget, GDP and PPP
https://www.deagel.com/forecast

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:49:27 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (3)

US and UK are forecasted to lose a large amount of population, Defense Budget, GDP and PPP
https://www.deagel.com/forecast

Ive been saying that for years, the US that is.  They’re prepared tho.  That’s why they bought Fannie and Freddie, they own most mortgages.  They bought most student loans.  If you owe the govt money you can’t leave.  Laws have already passed that say if you owe the IRS money you can’t leave. 

So they fixed the brain and money drain problem the communists and nazis didn’t see coming. 

Many will still leave but they’re gonna leave behind most of what they own.  Better poor and free.  I’m expecting a max influx of romos over here in the next 5 years.  90% conservatives - we’ll finally have a true 2 party system cause right now all you have is communists and liberals which are basically the same thing only commies didn’t wanna molest your kids or, make drugs legal, cut the penis off little kids, or marry two gay dudes.  They had moral values they just loved power and and money and killed anyone in their way.  Basically the mob.  Lol

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:10:14 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 06:21:58 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:37:02 PM by mprep

Did My Rockefeller ever live in communism as a commoner to experience this happiness and high morale?  Lol

Communism is a evil and a lie.  The only equal distribution is of fear, misery and death of the innocent. 

I grew up in hardline communism and they had the lowest morale in factories and fields and they ALL stole out of spite and need.  It bred generations of thieves. 

People to this day take their jobs as a joke cause that’s what the communism bred into them.  Minimal salary, advancement only if you had relatives and connections up high.  As a kid I used to hear Workers laughing how they took two hours breaks or leave early.  How they purposely built crappy cars.  Did Rockefeller ever own a TV, or car or fridge made in the East bloc?  Haha, doubt it. 

And why did Americans blow the east bloc away In productivity and GDP even tho communists were secretly using massive slave camps For free labor and paid their employees way less?  I’ll tell you, cause most hated their lives and jobs and they were there just doing the minimal possible to not get fired and out of spite purposely didn’t care about quality or output.  I still have vivid memories of this.

Capitalism has its flaws but with minimal yet effective controls it’s the best way.  Sadly the capitalism in America today is not what made it great.  It’s become some sort of crony commie/fascism.  A new bastard evil breed worst than the rest, called liberalism.  Liberals are the destroyers of America, the greatest country that ever was.

At least the old commies cared about some morality like the the family and a good education - I was way ahead of Americans when I landed.  Liberals hate the family and seek to destroy it not realizing they’re committing suicide.   

So clearly then the left is funded by fake “republican” Rockefellers and their Jerkoff dream is to merge with China.  Makes sense (880).  If the redshields feel the same way or worse (they flooded Europe with Islam) then the whole world is doomed. 

I guess we ran our course and we had a good run.  Time for some civil wars no doubt.  Discounts on Romanian made Crates of AKs to the right wingers who believe in freedom, and nothing raises your morale more than loving your country, your family and your job and a good payday and the freedom to do with it as you will (like buy crates of Romanian AKs).  lol

God bless America!!!

Quick game.  Real life experience vs ivory tower godless douches that haven’t worked a day in their lives yet try to create some circle jerk utopia for us the 99% realists. 

Exhibit 1:  70’s East bloc typical malnourished suffering family.  How is that motivation and morale looking?   

[
][/url]

I can get you hundreds of family pics from the 70’s and 80’s and they all look the same.   People that are dead inside for they have no hope or dreams.  All killed by your BS high morale communism. 

This was and will always be the reality of communism and liberalism is even more diabocal. 

Exhibit B.  Only 1-2 years after reaching America.  With one income supporting a family of 8.  After arriving no zero money, zero English and just the clothes on our backs. 

[

Call me crazy but we don’t look malnourished or depressed anymore.  Capitalism and freedom:  Instant cure

Exhibit C:  A few years later.  Still in California before it turned to maggot-land.  Still single income family supporting a family of 8.  How’s the health, morale and happy meter looking compared to Commie exhibit A?

This is reality not the piss pipe dream of billionaires and trillionsures that have never worked a day in their lives not lived the life of a peasant to watch their children suffer while they can only hope and pray for help, which rarely ever does. 

Capitalism is the cure, just keep the family together by purging these evil bastards that have destroyed it.  The family was the key.  Destroy that and you demoralize and destroy an entire nation from within. 

Capitalism didn’t destroy America - it was the undermining of the education system, the family, religion and the economy to get the woman out of the house, knowing the family was the hardest to destroy yet the most important part of the plan.  It was these low lives with too much money and dark souls that destroyed America not Old school, fair opportunity for all capitalism. 

Now I’m angry.  Better get some Netflix to numb my senses like the rest of the monkeys. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:34:42 PM

This was and will always be the reality of communism and liberalism is even more diabocal. 

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 07:34:41 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:36:26 PM by mprep

That’s some crazy scary stuff.  The only cool part is no books.  As long the Bible isn’t on the list but my guess that will be first on the list and a crime. 

I met you will be able to buy non-essentials but ar exorbitant prices.  In a way part of it is good.  Too much TV, too much watching your phone Alf social media rather than the people around you. 

Almost a reset back to 1950 but with a sinister spin.  Like are they just gonna shut down 4G/5G?  Who’s gonna after with that.  Every govt loves that Stuff cause it makes spying easy.  But the simple life sounds refreshing - we’ve gotten up into a marketing, debt fueled nightmare.

So those bearded guys with horse carriages and no electricity were the geniuses all along?  Haha

Covid exploding all across Europe And the US.  Just coincidentally right at the start of flu season and we all know the coronavirus has been around for some 50+ years and another name for it is the flu. 

That said, prepare for what I predicted 6 years ago:  deadly virus on bills spreading the virus, quick hurry, ban cash, BABIES ARE DYING.  Cue ver.  Lol. Hey, where’s that war on bitcoin and crypto - looks like fiat about to have a massive heart attack.  CLEAR!!!  Grin

But yeah, btc starting to pump [for no reason] coincidentally again right as flu season starts. 

It’s gonna be crazy.  Like Max Max insane crazy.

But hey’ll we’ll be rich but what are you gonna buy and enjoy given this will probably last at least 2 years and people will be dropping like flies.  Especially the mask loving ones.  The TV watching, Fearful group thinkers And the boomers.  Hey, Can’t start a new world economy without a clean balance sheet.  Lol

I’m gonna be the most depressed billionaire, but I’ll try to cope.  Gulp!

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 12:59:41 PM

Covid exploding all across Europe And the US.  Just coincidentally right at the start of flu season and we all know the coronavirus has been around for some 50+ years and another name for it is the flu. 

That said, prepare for what I predicted 6 years ago:  deadly virus on bills spreading the virus, quick hurry, ban cash, BABIES ARE DYING.  Cue ver.  Lol. Hey, where’s that war on bitcoin and crypto - looks like fiat about to have a massive heart attack.  CLEAR!!!  Grin

But yeah, btc starting to pump [for no reason] coincidentally again right as flu season starts. 

But hey’ll we’ll be rich but what are you gonna buy and enjoy given this will probably last at least 2 years and people will be dropping like flies.  Especially the mask loving ones.  The TV watching, Fearful group thinkers And the boomers.  Hey, Can’t start a new world economy without a clean balance sheet.  Lol

Don't mind, it just dosn t matter whether billionaire or average Joe, there must be a task , a goal , a love to be found that will make you happy and enable you for next tasks , goals ,...  - that's life.

There is no perfect world, for a reason:)

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 01:36:38 PM

Don't mind, it just dosn t matter whether billionaire or average Joe, there must be a task , a goal , a love to be found that will make you happy and enable you for next tasks , goals ,...  - that's life.

There is no perfect world, for a reason:)

Thanks, that’s true.  And I have had in my mind numerous tasks, some very difficulty but they all hinge on crypto being a success cause they require money.  There’s not much you can do without money.  :/

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:16:08 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (7)

Just checking to see how our regular posters are doing today...As you were..Carry on Cool

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:34:47 PM

Just checking to see how our regular posters are doing today...As you were..Carry on Cool

Haha, that made me laugh.  Worth 7 merits.  You Chinese, bro? 

880!   Grin
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:46:01 PM

You Chinese, bro? 

880!   Grin

Muchas gracias mi amigo Grin

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 05:48:39 PM

You Chinese, bro? 

880!   Grin

Muchas gracias mi amigo Grin

Bahahahahahaaa.  So you’re crypto Chinese?  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 05:51:30 PM

My answer to the refugee invasion and antifa BLM riots.

Trust me - my solution works. 

- Vlad

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:46:32 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:41:18 PM by mprep

Bahahahahahaaa.  So you’re crypto Chinese?  Lol

In all fairness though,do I look Chinese?

- Vlad

Could be worse I suppose.Anyone remember this guy?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 06:01:34 PM

- Vlad

Could be worse I suppose.Anyone remember this guy?

Hahaha.  No but he looks very romanian.  😆 lol

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: