Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:32:45 PM

Covid exploding all across Europe And the US.  Just coincidentally right at the start of flu season and we all know the coronavirus has been around for some 50+ years and another name for it is the flu. 

That said, prepare for what I predicted 6 years ago:  deadly virus on bills spreading the virus, quick hurry, ban cash, BABIES ARE DYING.  Cue ver.  Lol. Hey, where’s that war on bitcoin and crypto - looks like fiat about to have a massive heart attack.  CLEAR!!!  Grin

But yeah, btc starting to pump [for no reason] coincidentally again right as flu season starts. 

It’s gonna be crazy.  Like Max Max insane crazy.

But hey’ll we’ll be rich but what are you gonna buy and enjoy given this will probably last at least 2 years and people will be dropping like flies.  Especially the mask loving ones.  The TV watching, Fearful group thinkers And the boomers.  Hey, Can’t start a new world economy without a clean balance sheet.  Lol

I’m gonna be the most depressed billionaire, but I’ll try to cope.  Gulp!

But how will we be able to spend it without accepting the mark of the beast first or will we moon before this Huh
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:11:47 PM

But how will we be able to spend it without accepting the mark of the beast first or will we moon before this Huh

No man,rich or poor,free or bonded will escape the mark unless they wish to be excluded from future civilization but maybe Vlad can enlighten us on this mark biz.I'm too busy eating pizza with a half bottle of chateau margaux right now I've just found in a wheelie bin.God is Good...Selah Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 09:31:20 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:41:45 PM by mprep

Covid exploding all across Europe And the US.  Just coincidentally right at the start of flu season and we all know the coronavirus has been around for some 50+ years and another name for it is the flu. 

That said, prepare for what I predicted 6 years ago:  deadly virus on bills spreading the virus, quick hurry, ban cash, BABIES ARE DYING.  Cue ver.  Lol. Hey, where’s that war on bitcoin and crypto - looks like fiat about to have a massive heart attack.  CLEAR!!!  Grin

But yeah, btc starting to pump [for no reason] coincidentally again right as flu season starts. 

It’s gonna be crazy.  Like Max Max insane crazy.

But hey’ll we’ll be rich but what are you gonna buy and enjoy given this will probably last at least 2 years and people will be dropping like flies.  Especially the mask loving ones.  The TV watching, Fearful group thinkers And the boomers.  Hey, Can’t start a new world economy without a clean balance sheet.  Lol

I’m gonna be the most depressed billionaire, but I’ll try to cope.  Gulp!

Moon first - give people something to live for.   Argh, that yacht with hot chicks or my head chopped off?  See, Much harder.  But don’t worry, they’re be more stealing and forkings and games to thin out the whales.  They even hacked and conned me for a good amount. 

No man,rich or poor,free or bonded will escape the mark unless they wish to be excluded from future civilization but maybe Vlad can enlighten us on this mark biz.I'm too busy eating pizza with a half bottle of chateau margaux right now I've just found in a wheelie bin.God is Good...Selah Cool

No more fiat.  Only crypto and mostly likely chipped like a dog.  You don’t have that you can’t walk into a shopping mall, you can’t walk into any store, you can’t buy anything.  You’ll starve to death.  But some will find a way to barter so to expedite the matter beheadings will be thrown into the circus. 

Run for the hills is what the Bible says cause the time for the rapture won’t be far.  But how many can survive out there, especially in the East bloc winter? 

Hey, I’ll go out a billionaire extraordinare.  Probably not have a chance to spend a single corn. 

My life story. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 10:30:14 AM

You Chinese, bro?  

880!   Grin

Muchas gracias mi amigo Grin

Lol,

One of the biggest Finger Pointer ever

Made finger pointing great again

I ll call my biggest finger the big trump, sorry my thumb
 Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 08:06:43 PM
Merited by kickback (1)

Fake Covid with fake deaths but soon real mass deaths due to 99% being mask wearing cucks getting sick by following “the rules) and Mad Max chaos breaking out globally.  All this covid second wave right when flu hits (Black Winter), chaos in the US and all over Europe is all planned chaos.  Soon after the lockdowns and martial law the food supply will get rekt, famine, probable civil wars everywhere, America splitting in 2 and eventually in 4 (2024), resulting in biggest global economic crash ever and ALL fiat being banned (cause they’re worthless not cause of fake covid on the bills, which you’re all gonna believe cause you’re muppets).  I’ve been saying for 6-7 years this was coming it’s just coming late and before the massive crypto boom I expected. 

So when moon?  Should start this black winter in direct correlation with fake covid, mass deaths and cash ban and like I said a year ago - btc titanic should hit minimum $50k.  Expect mass media to pamp it starting around $20-$21k.  Massive FOMO inkoming.  Alts should have their last but biggest run ever.  Get out of the ones that don’t have cash reserves to meet coming regulations and serious devs, which will be like 98% DEAD.  Network attacks coming including on BTC.  Only a handful of coins have prepared for this and yes, I own most of them.  Cause I’m smart.   Kiss

BTC will finally meet its fatal flaw with its blockchain locked in a time warp.  Lol, later greedy, corrupt, arrogant whales with your big bags of btc trapped during a death spiral in cold storage.  Hey, “not your keys not your coins”.  You fell for that, ey?  Obey fear.  Lol

Next year will be tragic yet destined, but the biggest year for crypto (starting this winter) and we will see the real winners next year, and they won’t be what you’re expecting now.   

For the first shall be last and the last shall be first. 

I like drawing charts...   Grin

*  You people don’t deserve me!  Still. 

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:35:22 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Fake Covid with fake deaths but soon real mass deaths due to 99% being mask wearing cucks getting sick by following “the rules) and Mad Max chaos breaking out globally.  All this covid second wave right when flu hits (Black Winter), chaos in the US and all over Europe is all planned chaos.  Soon after the lockdowns and martial law the food supply will get rekt, famine, probable civil wars everywhere, America splitting in 2 and eventually in 4 (2024), resulting in biggest global economic crash ever and ALL fiat being banned (cause they’re worthless not cause of fake covid on the bills, which you’re all gonna believe cause you’re muppets).  I’ve been saying for 6-7 years this was coming it’s just coming late and before the massive crypto boom I expected.  

So when moon?  Should start this black winter in direct correlation with fake covid, mass deaths and cash ban and like I said a year ago - btc titanic should hit minimum $50k.  Expect mass media to pamp it starting around $20-$21k.  Massive FOMO inkoming.  Alts should have their last but biggest run ever.  Get out of the ones that don’t have cash reserves to meet coming regulations and serious devs, which will be like 98% DEAD.  Network attacks coming including on BTC.  Only a handful of coins have prepared for this and yes, I own most of them.  Cause I’m smart.   Kiss

BTC will finally meet its fatal flaw with its blockchain locked in a time warp.  Lol, later greedy, corrupt, arrogant whales with your big bags of btc trapped during a death spiral in cold storage.  Hey, “not your keys not your coins”.  You fell for that, ey?  Obey fear.  Lol

Next year will be tragic yet destined, but the biggest year for crypto (starting this winter) and we will see the real winners next year, and they won’t be what you’re expecting now.  

I like drawing charts...   Grin

*  You people don’t deserve me!  Still.  

Yes I hear that the FLU has mysteriously disappeared and only COVID is trendy these days.Also the mask is causing fungal,bacterial and viral pneumonia due to the humidity caused by recyclying bad air that is supposed to be exhaled and not re inhaled.These are facts according most medical experts who are not politically aligned to the great reset and other social justice trend mobs.

So just to confirm what to hodl , BTX , IXC ,I0C and what others Vlad?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 06:23:07 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:42:26 PM by mprep

Fake Covid with fake deaths but soon real mass deaths due to 99% being mask wearing cucks getting sick by following “the rules) and Mad Max chaos breaking out globally.  All this covid second wave right when flu hits (Black Winter), chaos in the US and all over Europe is all planned chaos.  Soon after the lockdowns and martial law the food supply will get rekt, famine, probable civil wars everywhere, America splitting in 2 and eventually in 4 (2024), resulting in biggest global economic crash ever and ALL fiat being banned (cause they’re worthless not cause of fake covid on the bills, which you’re all gonna believe cause you’re muppets).  I’ve been saying for 6-7 years this was coming it’s just coming late and before the massive crypto boom I expected. 

So when moon?  Should start this black winter in direct correlation with fake covid, mass deaths and cash ban and like I said a year ago - btc titanic should hit minimum $50k.  Expect mass media to pamp it starting around $20-$21k.  Massive FOMO inkoming.  Alts should have their last but biggest run ever.  Get out of the ones that don’t have cash reserves to meet coming regulations and serious devs, which will be like 98% DEAD.  Network attacks coming including on BTC.  Only a handful of coins have prepared for this and yes, I own most of them.  Cause I’m smart.   Kiss

BTC will finally meet its fatal flaw with its blockchain locked in a time warp.  Lol, later greedy, corrupt, arrogant whales with your big bags of btc trapped during a death spiral in cold storage.  Hey, “not your keys not your coins”.  You fell for that, ey?  Obey fear.  Lol

I like drawing charts...   Grin

*  You people don’t deserve me!  Still. 

Yes I hear that the FLU has mysteriously disappeared and only COVID is trendy these days.Also the mask is causing fungal,bacterial and viral pneumonia due to the humidity caused by recyclying bad air that is supposed to be exhaled and not re inhaled.These are facts according most medical experts who are not politically aligned to the great reset and other social justice trend mobs.

So just to confirm what to hodl , BTX , IXC ,I0C and what others Vlad?

Look, someone with common sense and maybe did well in high school biology.  Why is it that complicated for the 99% to get.  I think it’s fear and peer pressure. 

Freicoin frc just did a softfork to merge mine with btc, for a $.005 Coin that’s ridiculous especially since they also have their own legit exchange too.  I had to load up on that.  AXE has been cut cheap with btc going up.  It’s at around 500-700 sats, down like 90%.  It’s a better version of dash with very legit devs (I think Chinese).  I see that coin mooning, you can’t buy much that cheap but get what you can.  If you have money ETC I’d say is a great buy here at $5, I don’t own any cause I can’t buy the bags I want.  ZCach will get pumped maybe 100x, Barry has been acccumulating for years.  I don’t own any of that tho either.  Cryptsy robbed me So I’m stuck looking for the cheap coins with huge potential.  XBC is a hard to buy coin cause there’s such little supply.  Little known bitcoin fork.  It’s around $4 but I see that going minimum 100x. 

Depending if you have a lot of money you can buy these all, it’s what I’d do.  On a % basis it should beat bch, BSV, and everything else out there.  At least one of the above is at least 1,000x Next year and highly probable “The One”.    Kiss

Stay healthy and stay unstupid, unlike the masses who should start dropping dead by December thus falsely confirming a fake virus which gives you no symptoms unless you obey your TV and take the absurd action they tell you.  Wink

The alt-coin pump (and dump) is gonna be glorious!!!

Thank you for playing!

I have some BCH.What would Vlad recommend during this crisis?Sell or buy more or wait until it falls to zero?TIA!!

I posted this a month or two ago.  Stay put (or buy more BCH if you have money), collect your free ABC coins and wait for the the Already Been Chewed Coin to moon cause no doubt Jihan and Ver will moon it while attacking Craig’s Chain (Bitcoin SV).  Then DUMP ABC and buy up all the Bitcoin SV you can. 

I’d bet big on CSW.  ALL-IN!!! 

PS - No replay protection.  Hold your private keys or use a huge exchange like Coinbase.  A lot of people are gonna lose their coins by the time this war is over. 

Hmm.....Who here gathered up some BSV when it was under $60?

Not me I was expecting a drop to $20 with all the crazy stuff going on.  But even at $20, I can’t buy minimum 50,000 coins.  That upsets and stresses me out so I rather not buy any.  So many great cheap coins I can turn a bigger percent gain on next year anyway. 

Then there’s Equifinality, my friend.  There are many roads to get to the same destination (except heaven of course Wink).  All these alts won’t moon together all at once.  There should be opportunities to flip a big winner into accumulating other coins you couldn’t afford before.  I’m counting on it. 

Vlad9Vlad

Activity: 25
Merit: 61

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:36:32 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (33)

Surprise, surprise...10/11 and 11/10 came and went and nothing happened. Yet, you're still here trolling the morons to make your money without working for it.

Bitcoin's a titanic! MY CLAIM TO FAME IS CRAIG WRIGHT BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER.
Crypto Apocalypse incoming!
$100K per bitcoin (No, really for really really real this time I promise, please buy some)
$10 per IXCoin, PLZ BUY THOSE TOO
COVID IS FAKE, PLUS GOVERNMENT R GUNNA MAKE U USE CRYPTO CUZ COVID IS FAKE.
WEARING MASK MAKE U SHEEP.
TRUMP WILL WIN.

You're too funny. See you next year after NONE of this comes true and you're calling for it to happen in 2023. (like you were calling for it to happen in 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020....) Vlad the broken record.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 10:20:02 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:39:35 PM by mprep

Surprise, surprise...10/11 and 11/10 came and went and nothing happened. Yet, you're still here trolling the morons to make your money without working for it.

Bitcoin's a titanic! MY CLAIM TO FAME IS CRAIG WRIGHT BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER.
Crypto Apocalypse incoming!
$100K per bitcoin (No, really for really really real this time I promise, please buy some)
$10 per IXCoin, PLZ BUY THOSE TOO
COVID IS FAKE, PLUS GOVERNMENT R GUNNA MAKE U USE CRYPTO CUZ COVID IS FAKE.
WEARING MASK MAKE U SHEEP.
TRUMP WILL WIN.

You're too funny. See you next year after NONE of this comes true and you're calling for it to happen in 2023. (like you were calling for it to happen in 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020....) Vlad the broken record.

Marked!!!

And 33 merits for calling it all out with such accuracy.  Maybe my timing is just off, or maybe I’m just nuts and delusional like most have said, we’ll see.  Either way, you made me really laugh, and that’s good medicine for me.  Wink

You forgot cash ban cause of a virus coming from China (a different post than below but still about 6 years ago).  I got the virus wrong, thought it would be Ebola or
the H1N6 Out of China. 

People foaming at mouth afraid to touch cash while crypto moons.  That stage is set NOW but once again I thought it would happen sooner.  And Mad Max I’ve been saying for a few years, That’s probably gonna start next year too.  It will be an insane mad max world.  Mass Devastation.  At the beginning I said buy crypto so you “may” have options when it all happens but I didn’t know then and I don’t know now where anyone will find a safe place but having a lot of crypto/money is still is a better option than starving to death.  They will ban cash at this rate of propaganda by next year or at least extremely limit its use then outright ban it. 

People always mocked me for my predictions, but I put a lot of effort into trying to warn people and make them rich by buying the right coins, at the risk of looking batshit crazy.  I wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself if I end up being right and I stayed silent out of fear or indifference.  Another failure I can handle, I’m an expert.  Wink

A strange thought just downloaded to my mind.

Wouldn't it be strange [and a huge coincidence] if it were found out that Ebola was being spread primarily by contact with physical paper money?  Or physical contact with money greatly raised the risk of spreading said virus?

All of a sudden - mass global panic would ensue to get rid of cash.  Quick, burn that [anonymous] paper money, we've got Bitcoin here to save the day.  haha!

Talk about the mother of all catalysts for Bitcoin [and cryptos]!

Titanic BTC at $18,600.  So close to the $20k-$21k MSM pump trigger Point.  Global news stations already have their pump talking points. 

Enjoy the FOMO to $50k then watch for cracks, ridiculous predictions like $1 million next year, and anomalies like orphans and widows Buying BTC.  The rats will stay onboard the titanic - dirty money is blind and has no greed limit for they’re all now dreaming of oligarch status and power.  It will be such a sad disappointment when the Titanic meets the ever so obvious and predictable iceberg while the PhoenIX rises!  Wink

And I will smirk and troll - with such overdue satisfaction.   Kiss

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 07:00:43 AM

Titanic BTC at $18,600.  So close to the $20k-$21k MSM pump trigger Point.  Global news stations already have their pump talking points. 

Enjoy the FOMO to $50k then watch for cracks, ridiculous predictions like $1 million next year, and anomalies like orphans and widows Buying BTC.  The rats will stay onboard the titanic - dirty money is blind and has no greed limit for they’re all now dreaming of oligarch status and power.  It will be such a sad disappointment when the Titanic meets the ever so obvious and predictable iceberg while the PhoenIX rises!  Wink

Yepp, nobody can fix stupid, greed and ponzi.

Tulip
.com

Bubbles all work and end same.

Sure, after all we will see the real use behind the bubble (yes, there is ) -  now sit back and watch

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:46:31 PM

Tulip
.com

Sure, after all we will see the real use behind the bubble (yes, there is ) -  now sit back and watch

All the plebs buying into the big bang are simply funding the big crypto reset....ze new crypto order...ze new deal......sharing is caring Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 10:55:07 AM

Tulip
.com

All the plebs buying into the big bang are simply funding the big crypto reset....ze new crypto order...ze new deal......sharing is caring Cool

Yeah, and wait until the media Whips them up onto a frenzy.  They’ll max out their credit cards to buy bits.  I said years ago that $10,000 would look cheap and people will boast about buying bits. 

Can’t wait to see how alts perform, should their biggest year ever.  I’m cave shopping now before the poo 💩 hits the fan.   Grin

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:41:06 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (3)

Tulip
.com

Yeah, and wait until the media Whips them up onto a frenzy.  They’ll max out their credit cards to buy bits.  I said years ago that $10,000 would look cheap and people will boast about buying bits. 

Can’t wait to see how alts perform, should their biggest year ever.  I’m cave shopping now before the poo 💩 hits the fan.   Grin

Cool Grin Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 10:06:29 AM

They’re building a global DNA database with these forced tests on heathy people.  That’s the real goal.  Jam it into an AI ran blockchain and sell it to big Pharma.  Then they’ll make “special” vaccines just for you.  To make you live much longer and healthier Lives of course.  We know governments love paying pensions and Medicaid/Medicare.  They’re just looking out for us.  lol

This fake Rona is nothing yet.  It’s a plain canvas upon which they’re gonna paint their once again failed fap fap utopia.  Obey or you end up in a gulag or starve to death.  Evil Sumbitches can’t ever build a decent society without Destroying it. 

Look how civil we have become!!!

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:27:50 PM

Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: “Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us. Indeed, some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains. Exoskeletons and prosthetics will increase our physical power, while advances in neurotechnology enhance our cognitive abilities. We will become better able to manipulate our own genes, and those of our children. These developments raise profound questions: Where do we draw the line between human and machine? What does it mean to be human?”

A whole section of this book is devoted to the theme “Altering the Human Being”. Here he drools over “the ability of new technologies to literally become part of us” and invokes a cyborg future involving “curious mixes of digital-and-analog life that will redefine our very natures”.

He writes: “These technologies will operate within our own biology and change how we interface with the world. They are capable of crossing the boundaries of body and mind, enhancing our physical abilities, and even having a lasting impact on life itself “.

No violation seems to go too far for Schwab, who dreams of “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies”, “smart tattoos”, “biological computing” and “custom-designed organisms”.

He is delighted to report that “sensors, memory switches and circuits can be encoded in common human gut bacteria”,  that “Smart Dust, arrays of full computers with antennas, each much smaller than a grain of sand, can now organize themselves inside the body” and that “implanted devices will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals”.

“Synthetic biology” is on the horizon in Schwab’s 4IR world, giving the technocratic capitalist rulers of the world “the ability to customize organisms by writing DNA”.

Fly
The idea of neurotechnologies, in which humans will have fully artificial memories implanted in the brain, is enough to make some of us feel faintly sick, as is “the prospect of connecting our brains to VR through cortical modems, implants or nanobots”.

It is of little comfort to learn that this is all – of course! – in the greater interests of capitalist profiteering since it “heralds new industries and systems for value creation” and “represents an opportunity to create entire new systems of value in the Fourth Industrial Revolution”.

The libtard plebs still think its a big conspiracy theory ....just like Hell itself Grin

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 10:04:03 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 05:40:21 PM by mprep

So anonymous, tho.  Where are the dimwit experts like Ver and Andreas now?  Ha!

Corndesk:  Factors contributing to the $3,000 drop in Bitcoin's price overnight include “rumors“ that Treasury Secretary Mnuchin “may” force crypto exchanges to identify where withdrawals are going, excess leverage in the market causing liquidations, a technical pullback from overbought levels, and OKEX’s announcement that it would resume withdrawals.

When lifewallet?  We’re gonna show them!   Kiss

The power outage king with the exact opportune time to clean out margin traders speaks. 

Bald Armstrong, the muppet from Conbase: 

The Coinbase CEO took to Twitter Wednesday night to blast the U.S. Treasury Department’s rumored plans to attempt to track owners of self-hosted cryptocurrency wallets with an onerous set of data-collection requirements.

This was a key driver of the sharp price drop in Bitcoin to below $17,000.

Baldy, BLASTED the US treasury dudes.  Oh the courage.  Was his blaster set on taser mode I wonder?  Blasting his buddies like that right after backroom meetings?  haha

Clearly You gotta change up schemes for sudden drops, to game the margin traders.  Avoid margin on this monster run to minimum $50k, these guys have this stuff rehearsed months ahead.  Power outages only go so far.  This contentious liar is the same tool that denied verified buyers from my own family to buy more than $100 of btc when they were cleared for $10,000 (DEBIT), back in 2017.  The same clown that Voluntarily reports to the IRS any coins you move as a sale (cause you know, bitcoin can’t be tracked and traced.)  Oye!

Liars trigger me.  Liars pretending to be heroes really set me off.  Conbase is only good for storing coins ready to dump but even then they’ll probably have some “technical difficulty“ so they can dump first.  lol

I have a feeling Binance is gonna tear them a new one. 

Run from any covid drug the masses are eating up and begging for.  Like AZT in the 90’s which the homosexuals were rioting for approval, those who took AZT died terrible deaths (coincidentally) by similar symptoms as the aids it was supposed to cure.  It was another Fauci lie.  Covid is fake but they’ll come up with solutions like isolations, cuck masks, low immune systems, low vitamin D levels, etc, then they’ll bring you the solution which will cause mass deaths.  Don’t follow the crowd - don’t follow fear. 

And don’t allow anyone to shove anything up your nose for a covid “test” when a saliva sample works perfectly fine.  Vaccines and viruses can be easily delivered through the nasal passage. 

A real pandemic is coming but it’s not here now but soon it will be and it will be manufactured by them all based on FEAR and propaganda.  Think ya retards, think or you’ll get a Darwin Award next year.

hornetsnest

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:22:02 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Our streets Cool

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 09:01:46 PM

Our streets Cool

Tragic but soon.  Never ending cycle of human stupidity. 

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:01:24 PM

Our streets Cool

2o,ooo$$$ BiTc0iN kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!! gogogoggogooggg

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 11:36:19 PM

Our streets Cool

2o,ooo$$$ BiTc0iN kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!! gogogoggogooggg

Haha, you got that right, brother.  $20k and mass media will start the PAMP
of the decade.  Smiley))

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: