Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:36:30 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

This is the ideal time for leverage in ixcoin and its market resistance is insane even the stalled development we find the statistical values. Therefore, we cannot deny the solidity of Ixcoin's blockchain, even with its speculative theories we find a great investment base. However in this market will people see Ixcoin? Will they analyze the years of the Ixcoin market?

Will old and solid projects be valued? Let's wait.

That’s always been my worry and why I posted so many pics and memes - I saw thousands of coins coming and was panicking that ixc would be forgotten.  I think they’ll eventually see the value in these old coins.  Hopefully this year.  Wink

BTI ===> imo buy before the bum rush Wink weeeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:12:01 PM

This is the ideal time for leverage in ixcoin and its market resistance is insane even the stalled development we find the statistical values. Therefore, we cannot deny the solidity of Ixcoin's blockchain, even with its speculative theories we find a great investment base. However in this market will people see Ixcoin? Will they analyze the years of the Ixcoin market?

Will old and solid projects be valued? Let's wait.

That’s always been my worry and why I posted so many pics and memes - I saw thousands of coins coming and was panicking that ixc would be forgotten.  I think they’ll eventually see the value in these old coins.  Hopefully this year.  Wink

BTI ===> imo buy before the bum rush Wink weeeeeee

Man, i forgot to buy some.  And the sell walls are anemic too.  :/

When’s that rat 🐀 senile commie gonna send me $2,000 in free mooch cash.  I’ll get some then.  Wink

BTI will skyrocket to $1 + Wink weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 02:17:04 PM

2021: The Year of Corporate and Institutional Crypto Adoption - or More Strikt Regulations to Kill ?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
gembitz

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:16:42 PM

2021: The Year of Corporate and Institutional Crypto Adoption - or More Strikt Regulations to Kill ?

Both.  The weak will be killed but I think they’ll have the mother of all pumps before some event crashes everything and weak alts, ~95% will never rise again.  Expect mass network attacks too during the chaos.  Enjoy the huge moon ride just get out before it crashes.  BTC isn’t a safe haven.  Cash if you can or USDC, I wouldn’t trust USDT.

tethercorn is the future! B))) hehe

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 06:01:38 AM

Both.  The weak will be killed but I think they’ll have the mother of all pumps before some event crashes everything and weak alts, ~95% will never rise again.  Expect mass network attacks too during the chaos.  Enjoy the huge moon ride just get out before it crashes.  BTC isn’t a safe haven.  Cash if you can or USDC, I wouldn’t trust USDT.

That would shock me.  They’re so sketch.  We’ll see.  When they buy puts on the bitcoin crash they could buy back all the USDT to cover the billions in phantom USDT then welcome the SEC back in.  But there’s no way they used 1:1 backed USDT to pump btc.  It was all Monopoly money.  I don’t mind, print $10 billion and bring Willy back too.  Lol

Today we might learn more when thetherfinex will deliver the requested docs for that US case.
Than that stable act
Than new SEC boss Gensler (ex CFTC)

all such USD trackers are derivatives

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 12:03:35 PM

Both.  The weak will be killed but I think they’ll have the mother of all pumps before some event crashes everything and weak alts, ~95% will never rise again.  Expect mass network attacks too during the chaos.  Enjoy the huge moon ride just get out before it crashes.  BTC isn’t a safe haven.  Cash if you can or USDC, I wouldn’t trust USDT.

That would shock me.  They’re so sketch.  We’ll see.  When they buy puts on the bitcoin crash they could buy back all the USDT to cover the billions in phantom USDT then welcome the SEC back in.  But there’s no way they used 1:1 backed USDT to pump btc.  It was all Monopoly money.  I don’t mind, print $10 billion and bring Willy back too.  Lol

Today we might learn more when thetherfinex will deliver the requested docs for that US case.
Than that stable act

I think JP Morgan is behind the funny money, and Brock who’s a Goldman pet.  That’s the Rockefeller’s and company.  Wall Street is like a monopoly game for us.  They play got fun and the money is not bad either.  When they whistle the SEC heels.  That’s reality.  They’ll buy the dollars off the btc profits and it will be 1:1 by the time there’s a real audit and nobody will know jack.  

And this new SEC boss?  Haha.  New dog on a leash.  Reminds me of the very serious and fair US AG, Barr.  He was so convincing yet did zero so he was just another pet.  

Let’s be honest men - this is a game for the boys in the big club, and we’re not invited so I’m very grateful for being given the opportunity to play at the big table with some fair rules.  That’s some code of honor and fair play you usually don’t see.  

Right, we are only 'invited' to read / watch the (altered) news, cause even Twitter shuts down direct wells for - so here only buy and eat popcorn is what's left.
What ya think about Twetch? or Streamanity ? Or Metanet at all - will that replace lots of 'news' sources for good?

Maybe good to build here.  

Not sure if deep state let us far enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpxEjtMGMV4

Wink

gembitz

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:14:03 PM

Than that stable act

I think JP Morgan is behind the funny money, and Brock who’s a Goldman pet.  That’s the Rockefeller’s and company.  Wall Street is like a monopoly game for us.  They play got fun and the money is not bad either.  When they whistle the SEC heels.  That’s reality.  They’ll buy the dollars off the btc profits and it will be 1:1 by the time there’s a real audit and nobody will know jack.  

And this new SEC boss?  Haha.  New dog on a leash.  Reminds me of the very serious and fair US AG, Barr.  He was so convincing yet did zero so he was just another pet.  

Let’s be honest men - this is a game for the boys in the big club, and we’re not invited so I’m very grateful for being given the opportunity to play at the big table with some fair rules.  That’s some code of honor and fair play you usually don’t see.  

SEC goons coming for your corns !!  Cool Roll Eyes Kiss reeeee

gembitz

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:41:43 PM

Than that stable act

SEC goons coming for your corns !!  Cool Roll Eyes Kiss reeeee

Hahahaha.  Nooooooooooooo.  Those rats 🐀

BTI volume spiking up ~ get in under 100 satoshis :-D yeeeeee

====>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 06:56:01 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

I ve not seen any inter-bank trading / setup / contract set ups for any sort of crypto yet

High risk to make sales to clients here at all

Only PMs are stable defined, by nature 's white paper definition of stable isotopes and analytical instrument consensus of measure that - don't trust, verify.

Funny ppl say Btc is better than gold - didn't work yet

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 06:28:41 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

I ve not seen any inter-bank trading / setup / contract set ups for any sort of crypto yet

Only PMs are stable defined, by nature 's white paper definition of stable isotopes and analytical instrument consensus of measure that - don't trust, verify.

There’s one coin working on the first thing you mention and I’m betting Craig and BSV are too.  It is the best way to go.  BTC’s legacy will be the biggest pump and dump ever.

Will IXC ever pump Vlad or is it doomed to remain on a low volume exchange with nobody to buy it?

I lost all faith in that bsv crowd after my electrum wallet was hacked and all my coins suddenly dissappeared.They offered zero help or support to me neither.
gembitz

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 08:10:48 PM

There’s one coin working on the first thing you mention and I’m betting Craig and BSV are too.  It is the best way to go.  BTC’s legacy will be the biggest pump and dump ever.

BTI *holy smokez* volume pumping !! :-D yeeeeeee ===>
https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

kickback

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:18:24 AM

Vlad I have some IXcoin on freiexchange.Would you recommend to leave them on exchange or move them to wallet? What is safest wallet and link because many wallets for other coins have viruses or scripts that steal your coins when you send them to it Angry
gembitz

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 05:24:58 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Vlad I have some IXcoin on freiexchange.Would you recommend to leave them on exchange or move them to wallet? What is safest wallet and link because many wallets for other coins have viruses or scripts that steal your coins when you send them to it Angry

CANN @1 SATOSHI ====>

https://freiexchange.com/market/CANN/BTC

gembitz

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:13:13 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

CANN @1 SATOSHI ====>

Weeeeeeeeeee.  lol

CANN @ 2 SATOSHI!! :-D KABOOOOOMMM

===>

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:12:33 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Remember...I’ve been saying it for years.  Obama is coming back. 

Ironically - President Obama ran on a ticket promising Change.  lol, I don't think the libs and sheep who voted for him realized the kind of destructive change he was actually promising.

Annihilate the wealth and savings of the middle and upper classes and guns in the streets:  That's the one promise President Obama will keep cause there has never been such CHANGE in America since its birth.

The billions of bullets FEMA recently bought and the laws being passed now; allowing 30,000 drones over civilian air space and allowing the Army [domestic and foreign troops] to hurt and detain American citizens for any reason, for any [indefinite] amount of time, without charges and without a lawyer are all starting to make sense now.

And for some reason I can't stop laughing cause people are truly so stupid - sheep heading for the slaughter.  

- The elite are right, the masses are mindless sheep who need to be controlled like animals.

How can anyone argue with the obvious proof of such a fact?

The ID2020 Alliance and its 2030 goal

According to the Alliance's Governance material "by 2030 it aims to have facilitated the scaling of a safe, verifiable, persistent digital identity system, consistent with the Sustainable Development Goals" agreed upon by the United Nations."

If the Alliance's goal is a globally recognized digital identity for everyone from birth to death, will that become a global mandate? How will it be enforced and by whom? What happens to those individuals who are unwilling to participate? Will they be persecuted? And how will the implementation of identification evolve with technology beyond smartphones? Will wearables, implant's like those being used in Swedish subways or some form of digital tattoo become the norm?

As more and more transactions become digital in nature and are built around a single global identification standard, supported by Microsoft, the question of who will govern this evolving global community and economy becomes relevant. Especially since nonparticipants in this system would be unable to buy or sell goods or services.

^^^ Fair warned Vlad Grin Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:23:33 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Well played...

They reject the cornerstone yet want the capstone  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 12:30:35 PM

Boring day after inauguration

the 21th of 21 - what's up ?

Grin

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 01:25:47 PM

Boring day after inauguration

the 21th of 21 - what's up ?

Grin

Nothing.  Zero.  I smell a sellout. 

Wait until these liberals start tearing the construction apart and Biden retires and Obama the devil is put in as VP, of course running America into full destruction.  Kamala is only there what she does best, blow. Sadly, Obama prefers transtesticles. 

You guys ready for a nationwide powergrid outage and starvation?  How long can you fight the military coming to take your gold, guns, and kids when you can barely stand. 

Commies have taken over and I’ve seen nothing in 4 years that Trump
Accomplished to stop that.  Oh, a conservative Supreme Court that allowed the most corrupt election
To take place?  Don’t worry, in 6 months they’ll stack the court and ban guns, freedom of speech and ownership of personal property. 

You liked the laws they passed making antifa domestic terrorists?  You got played.  That law was made to bring down hellfire on the right wing, nice and legally murdering millions of domestic “terrorists”.

Judas sold the whole world out. 

Hehe - the real Judas got some coins for - that needs proof.

I wonder if you see the ralley on twitter - core and bcash dropping - price & white paper  Shocked

kickback

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:19:53 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 11:42:37 AM by mprep

Looking to dump all my corn.  Mixed surprise bag of corn.  Nothing fancy and expensive.  Most expensive corn is $.20.  $35,000 firm.  You send first cause I’m famous and my reputation is of highest caliber.  Won’t discuss the contents in the corn grab bag, too depressing as I’m down 99% on one of them and the rest not much better. 

*Limited time offer.  First offers will be considered first. 

I shouldn’t have to do this out of need but you’re all greedy, selfish maggot people. 

I would buy a few only I've suffered a major theft recently.Are you selling to buy another coin or just cashing out?

Looking to dump all my corn.  Mixed surprise bag of corn.  Nothing fancy and expensive.  Most expensive corn is $.20.  $35,000 firm.  You send first cause I’m famous and my reputation is of highest caliber.  Won’t discuss the contents in the corn grab bag, too depressing as I’m down 99% on one of them and the rest not much better. 

*Limited time offer.  First offers will be considered first. 

I shouldn’t have to do this out of need but you’re all greedy, selfish maggot people. 

I would buy a few only I've suffered a major theft recently.Are you selling to buy another coin or just cashing out?

Got an offer already - meeting up tomorrow to work out the details.  Smiley

That's great news sir! It will be very quiet around here without Vlad though but who knows,maybe satoshi will chime in on the riddle thread someday.Maybe Vlad is satoshi?Who knows?? .Looks like our crypto moon has been cancelled   Huh

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 06:18:19 PM

I ain’t going nowhere and I’ve got a buried drive with more IX.  Wink

And yeah, it’s not if but when Satoshi decides it’s the proper time to chime in.  Wink

Mother of all FOMOs will be a joy to watch.   Kiss

Satoshi might be quite busy for some time. Not sure if all those copyright suits go that smoothly

First core dev already resigned

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: