Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:56:53 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

I got a job tailored just for him.  Wink

No Vlad he's not going to drive your limo around with that ridiculous number plate  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 06:59:58 AM

Holy - what's up with short killers... not stoppin the Game

Doge is shooooooting as hell. Penny stocks are gamed af - small caps in grey markets are the thing to manipulate

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:24:46 AM

Woof! Woof!

Doge is back in town and is set for moon.

Masses getting in a cartel got some serious pain in the ass to big money.

Popcorn in huge quantities waiting to be consumed. Stay tuned!

What's next, wozx?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:50:04 PM

I done told ya mere mortals that joke coin was legit and it would hit $1 billion.  At that time it was an insane thing to say.  Now doge sits at $6 billion.  You mortals, why don’t you obey.  Start buying ixc, i0C, and dvc cause they will surpass $1 billion.  

6 years ago .....

If anyone is looking for a "safer" crypto to invest in for the next 6 months and one which should do well when the next boom comes, I would recommend doge.

I said from the beginning that I thought doge was a worthless ShitCoin but I also said that it would do very well cause I had a strong feeling it was launched and controlled by a powerful hedge fund [most likely Hudson River Trading LLC].

That being said, when the atmosphere turns positive again [in 1-2 months] I expect the doge magic-makers to go into overdrive with their marketing.  But I also expect them to get doge listed on Coinbase and BitPay which, combined, would take doge up 100 fold, to ~2,500 Satoshi and a market-cap of ~$1 billion [from today's ~$10 Million].

Also, I think Litecoin is in-play and is being manipulated downward for mass-accumulation.  I think LTC will also be added to the major payment processors because Bitcoin is simply too expensive and too slow when it comes to high volume block propagation.  

So Litecoin, albeit another ShitCoin, makes the most sense to be added in time for the expected mass adoption next year [next to doge whose purpose will be the ultra cheap micro transactions which will further alleviate Bitcoin's inherent growing pains].

So I would expect this to happen in the next 2-3 months.

Like I've said before, this is a bandaid trying to fix Bitcoin but these coins are ShitCoins and are not secured enough for true mass adoption so they are only a shorter term buy.

Like always, diversify!

Regards...

My timing was off like usual but at the time doge was a joke meme coin.  Think of the probability that I’d be on the money with such a huge profit and low to zero risk.  That’s how sure I was about doge even tho I didn’t own any.  And there were numerous other coins within sub $10 million caps that i said would hit minimum $1 billion with low risk (and they did hit that level) and I remember being mocked and laughed at.  You monkeys starting to see the reality which was so clear to me 7 years ago?  It’s all in this thread.  You think I woke up after an 18 hour nap and just lost my genius?  There are $.20 and 1 cent coins right now with ~$3 million to sub ~$100k market caps that will hit $1 billion+ this year.  

Mark it, clowns!!!

You wanna know why I know these things++?  Cause I’m high caliber.  

And you people don’t deserve me.  Still.   Kiss

How will coins on low volume exchanges with dead volume reach the levels of liquidity required for these prices to be realised or sustainable?I can understand a coin with no volume or liquidity being pumped easily 1000% because it would only take a small amount of money to do this but how would realistic prices with the nescessary liquidity be realised?
hornetsnest

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 05:58:37 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 11:41:26 AM by mprep

How will coins on low volume exchanges with dead volume reach the levels of liquidity required for these prices to be realised or sustainable?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 05:45:16 PM

Here’s an easy freebie for my favorite monkeys.  I’m 90% certain of this.  This caca coin is going to $1 pushed by the Chinese chicken coup (American for boiler room).  

My guess is it’s a doge competitor.  Buy it.  You can get it for cheaper than 1 Satoshi from a guy selling it on their new tiny half page main thread.  But if you got the money buy up all the dvc on Freiexchange at 1 sat.  I own 5 million but if I had my stolen Vern btc I’d go heavy on this heavy commie pig coin.  Easy money.  

Edit:  today’s price $.005 and fully diluted marketcap $250 million.  Shot around some are selling for a quarter that OTC.  Not the easy multi million lottery ticket i gave you guys with doge (and other coins) but it feels good playing these fools just for the cash.   Out!!! 
—-

ALL my posts to this communist thread have been deleted again.  Even harmless ones like offering to buy DVC.

I have genuinely never seen a more chink commie OP like MAO Ze Dong.  

2 weeks and we’re still halfway on page 1.  

What does that tell you given without a big community no coin can make it?  

Well, Ze Dong, you just proved to me you’re not worried cause soon you’ll have those caged chicken Chinese operating in China sweat shops, 50 phone a piece making dvc look like the most popular Coin in the world which also means Devcoin is China backed coin and that’s why your attitude.  

Yeah, dvc can hit $1 but only cause Chinese manipulation.  Like doge being manipulated by wall street since day one.  And funny thing, DVC was the first coin I actually bought and I had this feeling it was a communist coin.  High caliber.  

So here’s a prediction.  Shitty Devcoin by anal retentive Ze Small Dong will super moon.  That’s a freebie like I gave everyone doge as a freebie at $10 million.  

Now I’m personally upset.

Repercussion on this communist shit-thread inkoming.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:51:47 PM

Friday, February 12
Chinese New Year 2021 

Year of the 0x

You heard it here first. Thank you for playing.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 07:10:45 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Amen, brother.  We have a true believer.  Can I hear another?   Kiss

Might be standing up in a courtroom soon

Happy New Successful Year 21  !

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:14:41 AM

Bitcoin whales now selling and maintaining BTC under 50k$, so the hype maybe fades away for the network not to freeze(like it did in 2017 and 2015).
Guess what happens when BTC breaks 50k$... Now that Paypal allows crypto purchases and soon Mastercard will allow for all their cards.

"Sorry @jonfortt @carlquintanilla
 but where is the followup question about "HOW can Bitcoin be used for Transactions when the current transaction confirmation cost is $16 each"

So unless you are purchasing something more than $800.....its cheaper to use a credit card at 2% fee"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mempool-clogs-up-with-125k-transactions-waiting

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 01:44:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 11:41:48 AM by mprep

under fire

https://twitter.com/PeterMcCormack/status/1359928027661152256/video/1

good Nour

He’s right about tether but I’m shocked even so late in the game these great economists don’t see crypto is the future and cash is dead and a collapse is imminent.  And like the stock market isn’t manipulated.  Btc will crash like he says but hopefully first maybe $80k and create a sonic boom in alts. 

CBDC and strong reg will fix it. That I hear out.

Regulatory only can be countered to play with them, be a commodity. Pure and useful

hornetsnest

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 12:40:34 PM

Nick Boles, a former British member of parliament, is urging central banks to ban the world’s largest cryptocurrency because of its excessive energy use.

Moreover, he wants to force every Bitcoin holder to exchange their coins into non-PoW cryptocurrencies that don’t have such “a damaging effect”:   

Central banks should ban the trading of it, and force anyone who holds Bitcoin and wants to use it in any transaction, to exchange it for another currency that does not have such a damaging side effect. There are other cyber currencies that do no harm in the real world at all.

Hey Vlad...tell this dood IXC is already mined  Grin

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 07:06:28 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 11:42:00 AM by mprep

Crypto Crusades are Coming!

IX Knight rising!

We can hear the noise... earthquake style

Red Dragon Rising

China and USSA will merge.  China will be the superpower.  They didn’t let feminism and liberalism destroy they morality and family fabric.  You will never see another true election in America ever again. 

EU will form the 4th Reich with Islam.  They will be the final great empire.  Sadly there will be no room for Christianity or Judaism anywhere on earth. 

Enjoy your profits because personal property will be made illegal.  Your keys to your massive wealth will be just digital keys.  Have fun with them.  Haha

Thank you for playing...

Hu - ha

the dragon will arise and come over all of us - hehe, Turing complete  Smiley

Let's see what govs will 'tell' us to do: it is too 'hot', u cannot hodl  https://coingeek.com/ecb-exec-proposes-penalty-for-hoarding-digital-euro/

Don't try hodl the Dragon's hoard

Grin

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:02:28 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Somehow, a hash text file using ancient crypto can be exchanged for real goods & services!? Amazing.

There it is.
kickback

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:41:33 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

An army of twitter trolls is required ..or even Vlad socks multiplying like gremlins all over twitter pissing riddles on other trolls making them multiply too  Grin
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:43:52 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

BTI *private seed drop type* $1 target price[[[par valuez]]]===>
news huge bruh!!  
Cool Grin Kiss
https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

=======================================

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kickback

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:56:25 PM

buying other coins they think will be the next real legit bitcoin (which is clearly listed on this thread) but alts should pump.  

And you bitcoin whales, I told ya greedy bastards I was gonna kill btc from day one.

IXC or BSV?
                    They don't care now.Those muppets have long cashed out and are laughing at their mega Fiat wealth now.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:01:59 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Weeks ago I called $54,000 close for btc on this Friday by Chicago CME closing.  BTC was at $54,700.  When I made this call btc was around $30k or so and Wall Street was playing the puts.  I’m
Guessing we’re heading down to $30 for puts cash.  I haven’t checked the open interest or I could tell you for sure.  And I called btc hitting $50k back at $6k based on the coming Wall Street futures options.  More than one individual mocked me saying that wasn’t money for Wall Street.  

Regardless, this is about the bigger picture, you muppets.  Oh, yeah, you guys don’t deserve me.  Still.

Now probably back to ~$35k then It’s harder to call cause you don’t want patterns.  Bring out more hype, maybe vaccine boy, bill the shill and others and take it to $75k maybe $80k then you start the muppet TV FOMO and that’s when Wall Street makes the insane money.  You realize Wall Street, Elon Musk, etc don’t care if btc crashes to zero overnight.  Smart people with money are covered with OTM puts.  And while they’re buying they’re already bought OTM calls for the next month that settle automatically without any effect on the btc price.  It’s literally a license to print money and you tell me Wall Street won’t play this game.  So they won’t lose anything on a crash, in fact, those puts will make them at least 10x more than if they shorted btc.  So they can say they lost say $1.5 billion on their bitcoin but nobody is gonna ask about the $15 billion they made off the options.  

It’s you the little mass media watching muppets jumping in at the high EVERYTIME, cause you’re were born dumb and full of fear and you’ll die that way.  You’re the sheep - you were made for sheering.  

So once the tune is played and the game stops, oh no bad news, gotta shut down bad bad Chinese miners.  Chain freeze btc price in free fall.  Everybody losing their minds dumping and pumping tens of billions in other coins.  You got your btc in cold storage - don’t worry, the next block time will be in 70 years or when btc is done dumping, I’m guessing down to a few k never to be anything but a niche coin.  

So I’m curious cause you need a black swan event or the dog on the leash, the SEC will have to pretend to do its job and nobody wants that.  And it has to be big cause btc has reached a decent critical mass and large FOMO zombie follower army.  

We’re talking something where large governments are involved.  The US, China, Russia, the EU and possible all of the above.  It wouldn’t be hard.  Blow up something, that’s a weekend job, genius special agents find out Iran, Isis or make up whatever boogeyman you want did all this by bypassing normal financial identity protocol by using that evil bitcoin.  Or maybe Iran is building a nuke with a huge bitcoin mining farm, bypassing embargos.  Oh you can make up any story but what has to happen is China has to order their puppies, err,  billionaire visionary entrepreneurs, to stop mining btc.  Chain freeze.  Death from sudden chain freeze syndrome.  Haha.  Next block, maybe in 70 years.  US and other large countries follow by banning bad bitcoin - its full of anarchists and refuses to comply with KYC laws.  We can’t have that.  We’re a civil society.  We need a civil coin.  

This will create a free fall in btc and chaos, people trying to get their money out many others speculating, buying other coins they think will be the next real legit bitcoin (which is clearly listed on this thread) but alts should pump.  Or there’s a possibility it all collapses and after some multi national investigations they decide to use a few coins that are compliant and in fact better than bitcoin but I think the former will play out.

Enjoy the ride up and the last and biggest massive alt pump cause it’s the last.  And you bitcoin whales, I told ya greedy bastards I was gonna kill btc from day one.  That dog was meant to die like the titanic, full of all the rats trapped onboard.  Rat bastards!  🐀

Happy swimming!   Grin Kiss

BTI seedz going to go 1-1 with BTC soon imho W00t!+ gooo team!!

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kickback

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:13:56 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

How about ixc bolted on top of BSV?

The doctor isn't a mechanic Vlad.He may get you to bolt it on with one of those east bloc spanners they use on those Kamaz trucks  Cheesy
gs25

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:37:44 PM

Vlad2Vlad I see you're in The Movement. Maybe you wanna say hello in its thread.

How's CfA doing, did he abandon his account in 2017? Did he sell at the then-bitcoin-peak and lives a quiet and good life at lake baikal?
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 01:39:33 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

It’s you the little mass media watching muppets jumping in at the high EVERYTIME, cause you’re were born dumb and full of fear and you’ll die that way.  You’re the sheep - you were made for sheering.  

So once the tune is played and the game stops, oh no bad news, gotta shut down bad bad Chinese miners.  Chain freeze btc price in free fall.  Everybody losing their minds dumping and pumping tens of billions in other coins.  You got your btc in cold storage - don’t worry, the next block time will be in 70 years or when btc is done dumping, I’m guessing down to a few k never to be anything but a niche coin.  

So I’m curious cause you need a black swan event or the dog on the leash, the SEC will have to pretend to do its job and nobody wants that.  And it has to be big cause btc has reached a decent critical mass and large FOMO zombie follower army.  

We’re talking something where large governments are involved.  The US, China, Russia, the EU and possible all of the above.  It wouldn’t be hard.  Blow up something, that’s a weekend job, genius special agents find out Iran, Isis or make up whatever boogeyman you want did all this by bypassing normal financial identity protocol by using that evil bitcoin.  Or maybe Iran is building a nuke with a huge bitcoin mining farm, bypassing embargos.  Oh you can make up any story but what has to happen is China has to order their puppies, err,  billionaire visionary entrepreneurs, to stop mining btc.  Chain freeze.  Death from sudden chain freeze syndrome.  Haha.  Next block, maybe in 70 years.  US and other large countries follow by banning bad bitcoin - its full of anarchists and refuses to comply with KYC laws.  We can’t have that.  We’re a civil society.  We need a civil coin.  

This will create a free fall in btc and chaos, people trying to get their money out many others speculating, buying other coins they think will be the next real legit bitcoin (which is clearly listed on this thread) but alts should pump.  Or there’s a possibility it all collapses and after some multi national investigations they decide to use a few coins that are compliant and in fact better than bitcoin but I think the former will play out.

Enjoy the ride up and the last and biggest massive alt pump cause it’s the last.  And you bitcoin whales, I told ya greedy bastards I was gonna kill btc from day one.  That dog was meant to die like the titanic, full of all the rats trapped onboard.  Rat bastards!  🐀

Happy swimming!   Grin Kiss

Bro everyone already knows North Korea, Iran and Venezuela are using DeFi to finance WMDs I heard it at the Bush family reunion as I was serving Jeb those cheese filled mini weenies

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: