Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:51:28 AM

Train running late...wen moon boss?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 07:44:59 AM

Any news on this?

https://twitter.com/Frances_Coppola/status/1363469078359334913

What will Malta do ? Or the EU ?

Thing is mostly broken anyway

https://twitter.com/ahcastor/status/1363863711211872256/

More tethers neeeeded for fix.  Shocked

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 08:27:50 AM

Any news on this?

https://twitter.com/Frances_Coppola/status/1363469078359334913

What will Malta do ? Or the EU ?

Thing is mostly broken anyway

https://twitter.com/ahcastor/status/1363863711211872256/

More tethers neeeeded for fix.  Shocked

Printers being prepped and read to mint billions of fake dollars as we approached the Friday of next month.  So about $10 days.  For meow yo-yo btc and cash in billion in options cash.  

Edit:  About Malta.  Binance will be the biggest crypto exchange on the planet.  Bigger than Conbase which everyone hates and is slow to make moves.  Binance isn’t CZ.  CZ is another peasant front like Jack Ma.  Binance is the full force of China taking over the world of crypto my storm.  They’re gonna get a license everywhere they want.  Berlin/EU and the US.  Who’s gonna stop them?  Haha 

So finally they got a high class / court accountant now - for many years, quaterly to report, where first 90 days might be most interesting ones...

https://amycastor.com/2021/02/23/ny-ag-tether-bitfinex-settlement-reveals-commingling-of-funds-years-of-shenanigans/

Shocked

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:44:08 AM

Train running late...wen moon boss?

Snap, you cracked the 880.  Drop the zero and you get 88.  But 880 (to embrace) Could also have double meaning which is China.  USSA and China join and be one 88/0.  Mystery Babylon.  

But the #88 literally translates to magic. And a Hebrew word that means part human part celestial being, male female merging into one (DNA altering vaccines?).  Cern is the Tower of Babel, the casket of Osiris and they are trying to open the door to the abyss.  The Gotthard tunnel was and ancient ritual to show the Antichrist coming out of the abyss.  This is the goal of the retards at CERN.  Soon?  Gee, I hope so, you guys move like molasses.  

Anyway, don’t take the DNA Altering vaccine, this whole massive global transtesticle propaganda is just to lay the groundwork for what’s to come.  Bill Gates is demonic.  And he can suck a fat one or a little one, not sure which one these sickos prefer today.

Either way, crypto is just the beginning, ya’ll hold on to your britches and I hope you make enough money to get to whatever safe place my be out there, but I don’t think there will be such thing.  We’ll have to make a difficult choice where the result of that choice will be eternal.  We’re all gonna rich and equal, finally equality and world peace.  Yaaaaaaasyyyyy.  Haha, muppet numbnuts.  

Enjoy the money while you got it cause I doubt we have long.  

Thank you for playing...

I thought all this was a joke until I looked further into CERN and WHO but its strange how the Lord Shiva is prevalent at CERN and the ring around the collider interface or gate or whatever its called have similiarities along with other weird stuff you wouldn't imagine "scientists" to be having about the place.It looks like many claim to be agnostic or secular but have lots of belief in this superstitous stuff.

"Nephilim work in haste" ...there a 'dance' to be choreographed for all events.

Opening of CERN has a circle drawn in salt where spells are cast and call the entities outside the circle of protection to do their bidding.

The image of the collision presents the ancient XO or circle Cross Mark of the Beast symbol. OTO doctrine declares that the union of the X and O produces the flash of lightning from the Abyss to establish the throne of Isis. The time-space portal is opened and the figure of a man transits through from another dimension.

Horus!

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:49:37 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Riddle me who's this guy:  

https://twitter.com/rowsdower__zap/status/1363584010258161664

ixcoin, namecoin, and devcoin.  get in now.  

Feb 21, 2021
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 08:30:14 AM

Riddle me who's this guy:  

https://twitter.com/rowsdower__zap/status/1363584010258161664

ixcoin, namecoin, and devcoin.  get in now.  

Feb 21, 2021

I N T E R E S T I N G

ANONYMOUS last chance call after nearly a decade of a nut telling everyone to buy buy buy. 

Buy moor?  Cheers!

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 02:02:44 PM

It’s official
The run has started
880 – 抱抱你

Another riddle solved. It was Tesla all along...

Red V obsession
/əbˈsɛʃ(ə)n/

noun

the state of being obsessed with someone or something reddish V-ish.

a V idea or V thought or dream that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
plural noun: obsessions (i.e. BTX plural)

"He (Vlad) is in the grip of a V obsession he is powerless to resist.”  (See also “delusions of grandeur”).

Hebrew V (vav) mirrored (V2V) gives Tesla logo:  

Red V. A bit blurry in your visions, but clearly (now in hindsight) that's it:  

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 02:31:03 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2021, 02:45:25 PM by hornetsnest

So I am not the only one having these thoughts...

Yes this "oracle" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle now works for "oracle" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Corporation  

Q: If one is possessed who ya gonna call? A: It ain't ghostbusters https://idolcelebs.org/ida-auken/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken That's right folks.The "oracle" predicting your future who works for "oracle" is also a priest. Try to keep up folks.It's supposed to be like a wacky film only the crazies think is real.Big lie theory Grin Grin

....meanwhile

Is Oracle Next? A source tells Max Keiser that Larry Ellison is about to hop on the Bitcoin train.

RT host and early cryptocurrency adopter Max Keiser has revealed that cloud behemoth Oracle may be the next corporation to climb on the Bitcoin bandwagon, according to an anonymous source.
Why this makes perfect sense

As reported by U.Today, Tesla disclosed its game-changing purchase of $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin on Feb. 8, removing barriers for other major corporations that want to add the cryptocurrency to their balance sheets.

Oracle’s Larry Ellison has been on Tesla’s board of directors since December 2018. In fact, he is the company’s second-largest shareholder—behind only CEO Elon Musk.

Grin Grin Grin

Everything's getting fixed, Shored-Up.
 This is the Eye of The Storm.

Things are going to get Real Hot this summer.
Stankin up Vlads thread again pooping all over ze place with my shit :'(posts

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:35:08 AM

Wait, I missed the Oracle part.  A priestess.  Oh sorry, gotta call her priest.  I’m no mysoginist bigot.  Woman power (wel, until men take estrogen pills making them weaker and still beating the best women at anything).  Sad

She’s worth a million, and now gonna make much more.   True priests/oracles live in modesty because they see beyond and how everything around us is temporary and in a strange way just variable frequencies - nothing is truly real or what you see.  So technically there no real difference between a Ford and a Ferrari - we live in a world of deception and materialism.  And in seeing that and her knowing what she sees is actually revealed to her and not of her own power she could not accept riches.   

Read up on baba vanga, I was brought up to not believe in this stuff but her accuracy is shocking.  ~80%.  And like a true oracle kings came to her and she accepted no expensive gifts.  Funny thing, she predicted a real trouble maker to come out of Romania.  He would taken to a far away land as a child but later return and his people would be first to find out about him.  Probably being on every TV channel or something.  If you believe this garbage she was the real deal.  Where she got her power, given she chose poverty is a good sign. 

But I digress....

So corporations are hiring witches. 

This is gonna be fun.

Yes but she is no ordinary "oracle".This one is a high calibre cog placed in the gearing of a well designed machine.The plebs still think us conspiracy nuts are making riddles for their entertainment so it's okay to digress Vlad Grin https://archive.is/3eO3I

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 12:50:44 PM

So I am not the only one having these thoughts...

Yes this "oracle" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle now works for "oracle" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Corporation  

Q: If one is possessed who ya gonna call? A: It ain't ghostbusters https://idolcelebs.org/ida-auken/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken That's right folks.The "oracle" predicting your future who works for "oracle" is also a priest. Try to keep up folks.It's supposed to be like a wacky film only the crazies think is real.Big lie theory Grin Grin

....meanwhile

Is Oracle Next? A source tells Max Keiser that Larry Ellison is about to hop on the Bitcoin train.

RT host and early cryptocurrency adopter Max Keiser has revealed that cloud behemoth Oracle may be the next corporation to climb on the Bitcoin bandwagon, according to an anonymous source.
Why this makes perfect sense

As reported by U.Today, Tesla disclosed its game-changing purchase of $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin on Feb. 8, removing barriers for other major corporations that want to add the cryptocurrency to their balance sheets.

Oracle’s Larry Ellison has been on Tesla’s board of directors since December 2018. In fact, he is the company’s second-largest shareholder—behind only CEO Elon Musk.

Grin Grin Grin

Everything's getting fixed, Shored-Up.
 This is the Eye of The Storm.

Things are going to get Real Hot this summer.
Stankin up Vlads thread again pooping all over ze place with my shit :'(posts

On telegram I’ve calling these.  About 10 days before the 3rd Friday (euro options expiration) someone buy a billion+ bitcoin so some lemmings but mostly Wall Street have a reason to buy without SEC thinking anything. They’re not paid to think anyway, they’re paid attack dogs. 

So yes, by the end of this week expect some big name to buy a huge amount of btc.  Nobody Asks how many OTM calls they bought at $4,000 tho.  Lol

And when it crashes, the sub $10k puts are gonna be cheap these guys will make more money even if they don’t dump.  Gee look, we’re smarter than the billionaires on wallstreet and Silicon Valley who have all the inside info.  Lol

Just be ready for that crash, something big will trigger a total collapse in btc.  And that’s when these guys will make the teal money.   Right now there’s the burying the real bitcoin for nothing BTW. 

Cause we’re gonna show them!  Lol

OK - so you not chatting with economist of Deutsche Bundesbank than Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/m1iadr/german_bundesbank_we_want_to_have_reserves_that/

They skip that

heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:37:43 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

There's just 2 alternatives: XCI which doesn't look nor feel right and XIC which is the thing that I think they'll call iXcoin and XIC is totally the stain of apostasy which unintentionally the good book states you won't accepting or sell anything without it and it will be set on your correct hand or temple. What's more, any individual who declines the imprint will be abused, tormented and murdered.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hornetsnest

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 06:59:03 PM

Y'all wrong again.Flappycoin is gonna rule the world and Big bird is the AntiChrist Grin Soylent green aint happening either coz y'all be soy boyz and meat aint gonna be needed anyway  Grin

Bitcoin won't be "reborn" until after 2040 anyway so y'all gonna die old and poor  Cry

Me?I will still around though when bitcorn takes its last breath and when it's successor moves on too trollin like a boss Cool

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 06:48:09 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

Y'all wrong again.Flappycoin is gonna rule the world and Big bird is the AntiChrist Grin Soylent green aint happening either coz y'all be soy boyz and meat aint gonna be needed anyway  Grin

Bitcoin won't be "reborn" until after 2040 anyway so y'all gonna die old and poor  Cry

Me?I will still around though when bitcorn takes its last breath and when it's successor moves on too trollin like a boss Cool

You buying the bad product again man.  Price = quality.  I got me the bestest koolaid in town.  Stop by just don’t make any sudden Moves.  Crypto done made paranoid, brother.   

Price and luck is sth very short term

Watch out for real long term value

Here is capacity https://old.reddit.com/r/bitcoincashSV/comments/m4ggl1/new_world_record_block_mined_on_bitcoin_bsv_638mb/

Just too much to get shorted longer imo

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:32:28 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2021, 06:35:46 PM by gembitz
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

You buying the bad product again man.  Price = quality.  I got me the bestest koolaid in town.  Stop by just don’t make any sudden Moves.  Crypto done made paranoid, brother.  

GO ALL INTO " 777COIN ANGEL " ===>https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/5738 sold!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:36:13 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (17)

I was invited back into Craig Wright’s secret slack room and I was so excited just to find out all the brains left.  He’s talking to morons who don’t understand basic economics.

Even if he has the pipeline and Elon as a satellite buddy the best electronic cash right now is BTX.  BSV is a joke unless they build the pipeline. 

I dumped all over their slack and got banned out of 3 rooms in 2 days.  Commies.  I’m an OG in Thats slack room I even have multiple rooms of my own and 2 brain celled organisms treated my like some noob.

Needles to say, Vlad went nuclear.  I need to go thru 8 nobodies to get a message to Craig when it was just me and 2 others on a team.  Haha.

Here’s my offer, non-nogotiable, 20 btc to my messenger Traxo to deliver me your message.  Btc upfront.  Don’t treat me like your dog on a leash when I was a top player and I was right BCH was gonna fork and you ban me 3 years for that and leave me to die in a hell hole?

I’m taking crypto over, maggots. 

~Septoshi

You don't negotiate with commies Vlad.You need to outflank them Grin

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:48:14 PM

An individual very close to Craig told me tonight I might end up with a bullet in the head.  By some rigid dea agent of course. 

I’m starting to get pissed off at Craig and his entire crew. 

There’s gotta be a good side out there.  I thought the west was it but they’re not.  They just like and play mind games and lie. 

As of now Vlad is a free agent.  And still lead dev of IXcoin. 

Threats make me attack more.  The flight or flee response, even as a kid I never ran from a fight.  And no bully I hit just once dude picked on me again. 

Maybe I need to hit Craig just once. 

$10,000.  Haha.  The electronic cash inventor is asking for paper money when I asked for 21 btc.  Hahaha, the irony. 

Bring Robbie the cunt rogue DEA and his crew, bring anyone.  Rob me more but in the end you’ll lose lose more than you ever expected.

And no I’m not doing 6 months in prison for $2 million.  Another offer I got.  I can make hundreds of millions of if left alone. 

Just leave me alone before I do go nuclear.  Corrupt feds and corrupt bankers above the law.  In the end it all burns so don’t stress so much, Fagatrons. 

Regards,

Septoshi

Here’s another freebie cause I’m pissed me off.  Ahmed and most likely Marshall are secretly working on DGC, digital coin, OG coin, low supply.  On Freiexchange.  Why?  It’s been abandoned a long years and nobody posts anything.  And  It’s $.005.  Also load up on Fry, freicoin.  Its only $05.  $2 million to go to prison you guys commit like Frappuccino boy and others.  I can make $2 million in next 12 with $1,000.  Alts are about to explode so buy up it all up.  HahHa, rat 🐀 bastards.

There’s some jet fuel - I got MOAR if you keep going. 

Vlad,is this a riddle? Grin

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 12:20:52 PM

Vlad is everything okay? Grin Grin

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:37:03 PM

An individual very close to Craig told me tonight I might end up with a bullet in the head.  By some rigid dea agent of course. 

I’m starting to get pissed off at Craig and his entire crew. 

There’s gotta be a good side out there.  I thought the west was it but they’re not.  They just like and play mind games and lie. 

As of now Vlad is a free agent.  And still lead dev of IXcoin. 

Threats make me attack more.  The flight or flee response, even as a kid I never ran from a fight.  And no bully I hit just once dude picked on me again. 

Maybe I need to hit Craig just once. 

$10,000.  Haha.  The electronic cash inventor is asking for paper money when I asked for 21 btc.  Hahaha, the irony. 

Bring Robbie the cunt rogue DEA and his crew, bring anyone.  Rob me more but in the end you’ll lose lose more than you ever expected.

And no I’m not doing 6 months in prison for $2 million.  Another offer I got.  I can make hundreds of millions of if left alone. 

Just leave me alone before I do go nuclear.  Corrupt feds and corrupt bankers above the law.  In the end it all burns so don’t stress so much, Fagatrons. 

Regards,

Septoshi

Here’s another freebie cause I’m pissed me off.  Ahmed and most likely Marshall are secretly working on DGC, digital coin, OG coin, low supply.  On Freiexchange.  Why?  It’s been abandoned a long years and nobody posts anything.  And  It’s $.005.  Also load up on Fry, freicoin.  Its only $05.  $2 million to go to prison you guys commit like Frappuccino boy and others.  I can make $2 million in next 12 with $1,000.  Alts are about to explode so buy up it all up.  HahHa, rat 🐀 bastards.

There’s some jet fuel - I got MOAR if you keep going. 

BTI PUMPING ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 10:50:51 AM

Nothing goes the 'right' way anymore - not without big own PoW and guide & education

Some change is in the air

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:56:25 AM

The problem with Time Travel is that I can tell where about my past self is in The Now: firmly cognisant of all the road blocks that popped up because of a future self...

Time Travel is weird

Imagine yourself happily working away when all of a sudden everyone turns on you for no reason.
 Scanning the future workflow, getting it done, to encounter a massive problem about your future self... Then blasting back to carry Timeline bug hunting.

Before facing the nightmare.

Imagine me explaining to my superiors
It's me but it's not yet me...
 So Time to actually do my best...

Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: