Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382337 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 04:23:05 PM

In short, the coming fiat and global economy collapse was due to “unregulated” crypto. 

They got their scapegoat after they destroy every paper currency and global markets. 

And it’s our fault.  We bought crypto not Wall Street.  Now they have to super regulate the few surviving cryptos after the coming crypto apocalypse.  But first, one super hyper blast to the moon.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 11:40:42 PM

In short, the coming fiat and global economy collapse was due to “unregulated” crypto. 

Yes yes.
Please donate more...  

LTC:

LfMFMDLUsdEfJvTigPqP3HGMBW6Jqq8Wqa

Need for stuff++

Also for surviving the upcoming apocalypse. It's rough here for those not getting the jab...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 01:35:36 PM

Yes yes.
Please donate more...  

LTC:

Need for stuff++

Also for surviving the upcoming apocalypse. It's rough here for those not getting the jab...

I support this request and this our top guy.  In all seriousness. 

Like always thanks for any support. 

Vlad

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:06:24 AM

pump and dump

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/121737

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 09:18:19 AM

Yes yes.
Please donate more...  

LTC:

Need for stuff++

I support this request and this our top guy.  In all seriousness. 

Like always thanks for any support. 

Vlad

You greedy whales.  The table will turn, the toll bell will ring and the trumpets will sound and I will weigh and measure you and find you wanting.  The care you gave is the care you’ll receive. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 09:56:25 AM

SatoshiX, the most evil people on earth, luciferians, oppressors of the poor, robbing from those who have not - these elitists have taken hold of your work.  I know it’s meant to be and what is meant to be will be, I just wanted you to know I have personally suffered great financial and emotional loss trying to help and even trying to work with them.  They know not the meaning of justice or fairness for their hearts are darkened and their souls sold to darkness.  I just wasn’t sure you knew how bad it is.

This too shall pass.

gembitz

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 06:12:28 PM

SatoshiX, the most evil people on earth, luciferians, oppressors of the poor, robbing from those who have not - these elitists have taken hold of your work.  I know it’s meant to be and what is meant to be will be, I just wanted you to know I have personally suffered great financial and emotional loss trying to help and even trying to work with them.  They know not the meaning of justice or fairness for their hearts are darkened and their souls sold to darkness.  I just wasn’t sure you knew how bad it is.

This too shall pass.

Tyson psilocybin trip

#SHROOMS #TEZOS

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/147578

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:57:49 AM

#NFTSHILL #TEZOS
https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/150095

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 08:59:10 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:04:55 PM by mprep

Hahaha, look at this coward with a 10% approval rating, a Rothschild puppet, declaring war on Eastern European countries for not accepting the gay/pedo agenda.  Cause it’s so natural that gays on average die 30 years younger and now they have an anal cancer epidemic.  They finally cured aids after 30 years and a month later a new strain came to say hello.  Lol, Mother Nature and evolution itself clearly wants these types of people dead.  Racist she is but she’s in control. 

As for declaring war on us, you maggots.  We’re rich in natural resources, we buy all your goods, we don’t need you.  2 east block countries can take over France and Germany too so stop vomiting out of your ear piece.  And please, you getting bitch slapped by your own citizens, the bitch slap heard around the world, pretty much says it all about you.  Take your hag wife and invite all the refugees and homosexuals in your country and we’ll talk in 20 years.

You will NOT indoctrinate our children like the self destructive west.  You spineless coward. 

free image hosting

-  Bring WAR - Sodomites

Slapped like a cheese Eatin’ bitch-made puppet by a village peasant no less.  This is what a coward who can’t take care of his own citizens looks like.  Zero respect.  French bitch, you should worry about getting hung in a brewing French civil war by your own people before you threaten the east bloc.  The EU helped destroy these countries now you think you can dictate our way of life and education.  We signed up for no borders and free markets were you and Germany gain the most.  Western Europe - it’s gonna be in ruins cause of your lack of morality and forgetting your Father’s face. 

Anytime you old geriatric pussified bitches wanna feel east bloc steel, don’t talk, just bring it.  You senseless arrogant cunts. 

-  Macron ~ Authentic Bitchmade Bought and paid for dog for Rothschild. 

Truth!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

gembitz

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 04:02:32 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

#FOMO #TRASHART

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/87791

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 08:14:40 PM

That trash art is worth 21 merits.  Thank you for being so artistic.  Lol

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 06:59:17 PM

Patience is just a synonym for bagholding. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 07:04:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:05:31 PM by mprep
Merited by Traxo (1)

Patience is just a synonym for bagholding. 

Argh, that’s worth 7 merits.  That puts me in the top 3 most patient people in all crypto.  Finally I have a good quality I can boast about with my self absorbed narcissistic boastful qualities. 

Argh, I forgot to look at ancient alchemy.  Found my winged V.  It’s not red but red makes sense in this case.

Ask you shall see. 

‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

“He reveals mysteries from the darkness
And brings the deep darkness into light”

——

Vicar

Be a conduit of Light.  I tell you the truth - this is the real Bitcoin which nobody sees for they are blinded by the choices of their free will.  And they no have idea of their true potential.  Time to run some tests on Hollywood and Silicon Valley.  Wink

A lot of people owe me btc for helping them but they’ve vanished.  One hasn’t tho.  Craig Wright, owes me 1 btc.  I didn’t earn it, he wanted me to try out bitmex margin and was nice enough to give me 1 btc which I lost cause I had no clue what I was doing.  He said “If you lose it don’t worry I’ll give you another one.”

At around $1900 - btc had a big drop and I lost my btc. I was too embarrassed to ask for another btc but I did tell him I lost it.

Moral of the story:  The richer you are the less integrity and character you have.  It’s human nature but it doesn’t have to be. 

This is what always disgusted me about BTC, now under Ver the same disgust and now I can throw in BSV on the table of vomit. 

So easy to forget those you lie to and trample on when they have no power to resist or fight back. 

V

I’m angry at the injustice of the supposed righteous who run this place.  Theymos and Cobra are catholic.  Satoshi was Catholic - I hope the Jews didn’t get him. 

Years ago MANY users here used Latin for their aliases until I saw the patterns (cause Latin comes from Romanian) and it made it really easy to see what groups were secretly working together and who was important.

I mentioned once to a girl in an email and in a single week I have not seen one Latin alias.

Now that’s some magic.  But it doesn’t matter.  None of it matters.  Nobody can hide so I’d treat me with the due respect I deserve and a really deep-felt apology if you have wronged me.  And pay what I am do. 

To those who refuse, may God judge between me and all of you, and may He hasten it. 

Enjoy. 

—- I hereby invoke God’s judgment and promise as Judge between us mortals, and pray to my Father in heaven:

• “The LORD judge between me and thee, and the LORD avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.”
  •   “The LORD therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.”
  •   May the wrong done to me be on you all who are found guilty by my Father above! I gave everything I had, made many sacrifices, even in regards to my kids, and I was greeted with nothing but, lies, theft and contempt. May the LORD judge between you ALL and me!

SOON, all you evil ones and the wicked will see who the true puppet master is.  Amen and Amen!

Vlad

Pulling my buy recommendation on Bible coin. Only 10% goes to orphans.  No thanks, we already have UNICEF and all the other giant scammer donor organizations where the ceo makes hundreds of thousands per year the money intended to go to the victims is 5-10%. 

Go give your money to a homeless guy or smaller charities.  Never trust the big thieves. 

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 03:36:00 PM

... big thieves. Yes - good idea not to trust them. Much harder to figure them out, cause too big is hard to see

like owners of

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/headlines/news/craig-wright-wins-bitcoin-lawsuit/

I wonder why they even care

Reading law schooling ?

https://law-school.open.ac.uk/news/cryptocurrencies-and-ofc-match-made-heaven

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 03:52:51 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:03:49 PM by mprep

When I met Craig in London he was shockingly normal and fun to be around.  Highly unusual for you highly educated people or the rich.  I piss on people like that, they have no character or integrity which is worth more than money. 

I remember him asking me about my kids and the tone in his voice was genuinely caring. 

Anyway, I nutted up and emailed him nicely asking for the 1 btc he promised.  If he ignores me or doesn’t pay then that’s not Craig Wright with 500k coins.  What’s 1 coin to keep a promise or on principle?  It’s nothing.

That can only mean he’s a kept man taking orders from maggots.  Who have badly wanted to see me broke. 

You’re all cursed and it will come to be, and you cannot stop destiny.  So pay what is due.

If not, my mind is filled with secrets and I’ll enjoy turning crypto upside down and probably set it back a few years.  Ironic, I got involved to fast forward it.  Every man has his limits and mine have been shattered years ago.  I care about satoshi and everything he does and his family which has held me back for years from unleashing.

I’m bringing war, if I’m lied to or treated unjustly again. 

Believe me, brothers, if you even have fear of God.  I’m in the right, thus, God is behind me.  This is why I work so  hard to be honest, to help all and anyone I can, and to do what is right and just in God’s eyes.  Because I know evil lurks and if there’s a war I fear nothing, I cannot lose with God behind me. 

You ignore this honest warning and you will see the Truth as will all of crypto.  I trusted everyone in crypto and I can’t count the knives in my back or the lies I have been told.

May God soften your hearts to do what is just and right.  If not...

Repercussions!

Vlad

PS.  24 hour deadline.  Can the Bitcoin blockchain even do one tx in 24 hours?   lol.  Trash coin. 

... big thieves. Yes - good idea not to trust them. Much harder to figure them out, cause too big is hard to see

like owners of

Reading law schooling ?

Craig is going number 2 is big clicks. 

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 04:19:48 PM

like owners of

Reading law schooling ?

Craig is going number 2 is big clicks. 

2 is a great number, just enough for all the rest

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 04:31:44 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:02:54 PM by mprep

Can’t wait 24 hours - I’m all wound up so let’s start with small truths many don’t know. 
Meet Brock pierce, fake billionaire and Goldman front.  I predicted in the first 2 weeks when they
were trying to kick him out of the Bitcoin foundation for gay sexual assault and basic Faggatron stuff, that not only would he not be kicked out but he would be head of the btc foundation.  Lots of top real talented people quit because of him.  How did I know?  Cause he’s Goldman’s dog - he’s no billionaire but he threw a fit to get that fake status and a beard wife cause got big plans for the gay midget.  It’s laughable, nobody likes nor respects this clown.  But they can control him through all his vices that’s why he’s perfect.  Probably have him on video raping a little boy or something sick like that. 

the pic place

TRUTH!!!!! 

Roger the dangerous fed employee rabbit killer.  His cover is so shallow I laughed the first 5 minutes I saw him on TV.  He’s a fed which is why they keep pushing his “felon” Street Cred.  That’s how you know who the the bank puppets are and the fed puppets.  He’s 100% a fed.   I’ll show you my rap sheep, no agency on earth would hire me and that’s the stuff I got caught for.  So like 10%.  Cause when I was younger I said F the police from the underground, I need clothes and school books, why should only the rich get educated?  I was a straight A student, 3 out of 5, But I came from a hardline communist country where if you don’t steal you don’t survive so I was a straight up annihilist  - true rarity.  I’d destroy these meetings all day wannabe  “anarchists”.  lol.  See any of them fight regulators.  Boy, such anarchists.  They set you up with Kill the fed lies and they can’t crypto now they’ll make their exit through some deadly “accident” cause there will be congressional hearings when btc and all alts collapse and the economy is destroy along with the turd dollar. 

Just truly a terrible bad acting show.  So dump your Bch around $2,000 and buy a ton of BSV.  BCH has no chance, BTX will put a fo’ fo’ and make sure it’s corn kids won’t grow. 

Anyway, this homosexual - his job is to lure you from bsv.  He’s an idiot.  That’s why Bch will pump past $2,000 while bsv shrinks so FOMO KICKS IN and people will sell bsv to buy garbage BCH.  It’s a circus show and the guy needs cue cards to read stuff cause he’s so smart.  And have you seen him after a meth fueled gay orgy.  Check Reddit, people commenting how he aged 20 years overnight.  Ver, homos on average die at 50.  Hurry. 

TRUTH - these are all truths, check my coin record and you’ll see from a few hundred dollars in 2013 you would have been multi millionaires buying the coins I suggested.  Even now with just a few K it’s your last chance.  These loser experts are here to distract and misdirect while I was telling the truth and went ignored.  There will be no decentralization, 21 million coins but fractional reserve banking via limitless tokens on the chain. 

You all got played.  That’s why I always said, while laughing at you idiots:

Thank you for playing.  Or, we’ll show them. 

Dump sheep.  You deserve it - you’re lucky when I’m angry I have no fear or filter so these are freebies, but you’re too stupid to capitalize on iy and afraid.  FEAR and GREED.  That’s how you control the monkeys, FEAR being the stronger beast.  Enjoy biggest alt pump, dump it and dump your btc cause it’s all crashing down and then you’ll find out the burning Rising PhoenIX.

Vlad

I calmed down. We’ll continue tomorrow with funner stuff. 

Enjoy the truth, cause it’s gonna hurt a lot of people.  If you got the vaccine you’re DOA. 

Good luck.

Kk, last thing, I still can slow down. 

Ixc was created by 2 forces in one, 2 keys and a few nails.

The names cost extra or just make me rage. 

Vlad

Guessing fun game.  Guess who this man is but most importantly who he works for?  No he didn’t need fake street credits so he’s not a fed like Roger Ver.  This is the way I saw him only Maybe 5 years younger with such golden full hair. 

And I really like him, unlike the previous two pretending to be straight viruses.  This is really hard for me cause I’ve always liked him and have a lot of respect for him, but he worked with me while he made riches and I lived in a hole, nearly dying.  No empathy.  It’s their creed. 

Edit:  He is one of the string pullers for Craig that’s why I crossed a line I wouldn’t have otherwise.  But the ultimate plan maker, visionary that nobody can touch and he doesn’t mind seeing me suffer.  Well....

Tomorrow cause that’s gonna break crypto in half. 

Predicted 5 years ago.  Hes Gonna make More crushing Bitcoin after it Moons than he did breaking The Bank of England.   Good Luck bois.  5 years warning îs pretty good.  Big Moon then Soros Shorts heavy (‘go for the jugular’, Mr Soros - “Soros on Soros”) and The muppets panic dump. 

Pure coincidence!  Hahaha.  You clowns are gonna get frozen in time while the good will ride the real Bitcoin higher than ever. 

Still not convinced bankers and govt have taken over Bitcoin?

What about BitGold? 

What about Soros?

What about Soros and BitGold? 

What about Soros, Bitcoin and gold?  haha.

Innovative financial services platform raises $3.5 Million led by PortVesta Holdings, PowerOne Capital, and Soros Brothers Investments - launching a Trusted, Limited Third Party platform to advance secure, global cooperation in the Internet of Money.

BitGold Inc. (“BitGold or The Company”), is pleased to announce the closing of a Series-A Financing. The Company has raised $3.5 million in advance of a Q1-2015 platform launch. BitGold is a consumer-focused internet platform offering free global payments combined with unprecedented access to secure, redeemable gold for savings. The Company raised angel financing from its co-founders Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb in early 2014, allowing for the development and acquisition of key intellectual property and proof of concept. BitGold’s Series-A financing round included investments from PortVesta Holdings, Soros Brothers Investments, PowerOne Capital, Sandstorm Gold, and other leading financial service professionals.

That's right, sheep.  You know if Soros is nuts deep in Bitcoin that it's a new game and the sheep are in-play.

Not much time left to buy your [Bitcoin] ticket.

But what will you do with the profits - it's all gonna be stuck in the Blockchain. 

That's the cruel irony of Bitcoin.

~ ✝️  I know stuff ~ downloads from the source.  Wink

East bloc’s response to your pedo declaration of war.  Germany is underwater too.  We got dry 90 degrees swimming pool parties. Keep going full gay, macaroni boi.  Your rating might drop to 5% now.  How long is Rothschild gonna prop up a loser like you?

Would you like some mud slides and fire to quench the waters?  Lol

That trash art is worth 21 merits.  Thank you for being so artistic.  Lol

Only cause we go back and you still scare me.  Gulp!  Lol

Guessing fun game.  Guess who this man is but most importantly who he works for?  No he didn’t need fake street credits so he’s not a fed like Roger Ver.  This is the way I saw him only Maybe 5 years younger with such golden full hair. 

And I really like him, unlike the previous two pretending to be straight viruses.  This is really hard for me cause I’ve always liked him and have a lot of respect for him, but he worked with me while he made riches and I lived in a hole, nearly dying.  No empathy.  It’s their creed. 

Edit:  He is one of the string pullers for Craig that’s why I crossed a line I wouldn’t have otherwise.  But the ultimate plan maker, visionary that nobody can touch and he doesn’t mind seeing me suffer.  Well....

Tomorrow cause that’s gonna break crypto in half. 

Looks like 1 btc owned me wasn’t so paid.  You know why?  Cause they know with 1 btc I’ll take over crypto, but if that’s my destiny then so be it.  The 1 btc is a debt owed for years.  So let’s redline blow this thing up. 

Erik is working for the Vatican, the jesuits who are much more deadly to be precise.  They run the world not the Freemasons.  Freemasons don’t have convictions, they God is money so they’ll never win against men of convictions.  Sanctified by the pope who is seen infallible and the vicar on earth, meaning he is above all men he can authorize these brainwashed Catholics to kill or do whatever gets in their way.  Over lousy btc which is owned to me by their money puppet Craig they’re willing to blow up this whole thing then suicide me. 

I’m A-Ok with that.  I’m an honest giving generous and person and their greedy murderers.  Maybe I will join the Freemasons, I’m sure they have rules there.  But I rather work alone. 

So Erik is frontin for the jesuits.  The casino he sold for 110,000 btc - he was just a front.  Cat have Jesuit’s start a casino - it would freak everybody out. 

Oh, Bryan Santis who told Dave Smith that I’m dangerous after stealing 8% or 50 million blue coin from me, I just wanna say you’re right.  I really dangerous against those who stand for oppression of the poor, theft, murder in God’s name.  You’re abominations - what do I have to fear.  The masons at least don’t know any better, some are deceived Luciferians but their actions are just like the jesuits so they’re devil worshippers and isolators. 

Now lets take steak off Erik And move the Freemasons...

I talked I Mathew melon via text and on the phone before his fake death.  I quickly up whose personality is behind the proxy.  Don’t matter if you change your writing.  Like one night in Craig’s room cobra came in there and Luke Jr and people like that intrigue me so I watch them obsessively.  Right, same writing - Luke was using desentralisation and Cobra was using dezentralization.  The rest of their grammar, typing speed and punctuations was the same and flawless.  Haha. 

This was a dog and pony show to probe and fool people that they’re not the same person by being in the same room.  So Luke is core and cobra is an instigator who came out of nowhere and bought 50% of bitcointalk.  Not hard to do when you’re selling it to yourself or another catholic or Jesuit.  They run bitcointalk. 

Back to Matt, he knows congressional hearings are coming after the big crash so why no fake your death, have your coins vanish, lol, and setup a team offshore.  Oh BTW, when Luke and cobra were in the BCH room and disagreeing on matters, not a single person dare troll or insult Luke which seemed odd cause these guys were outspoken and hated BTC. That mess they’ll all following a script only retard Ver needs cue cards. 

These billionaires and trilionaires have been in crypto since day one.  ICO, IEO, DEFI, inside jobs to run the biggest exchanges, that them grabbing most coins which they’ll build tokens on top and fool you into swapping coins for infinite tokens.

Back to factional reserve banking only now they all the power.  It all looks fair when they really Own min 80% of the supply using fronts like ver and Erik. 

So crypto, you mindless idiots, empowers the banks to take all your money, car ad house deed if they wish.  They’ll go closed source after the planned attacks, for your safety.  After that they’ll rig every election and impoverish any dissenters cause you Know, you can never take the coins out of the blockchain.

So this whole bank hate Bitcoin and scared of it a total like.  They can’t wait to impose a negative interest rate on all your savings.  Negative 6 sound good so you’ll be forced to spend more which makes corporations and sales tax that much fatter.

So much more, but I woke up at 5am. 

Craig, or the handlers who hired you I should say, was this worth the 1 btc I’m worth.  Just wait until you see who satoshi is.  You’re gonna crap yourselves.

Nap time...

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 06:13:55 AM

I talked I Mathew melon via text and on the phone before his fake death.  I quickly up whose personality is behind the proxy.  Don’t matter if you change your writing.  Like one night in Craig’s room cobra came in there and Luke Jr and people like that intrigue me so I watch them obsessively.  Right, same writing - Luke was using desentralisation and Cobra was using dezentralization.  The rest of their grammar, typing speed and punctuations was the same and flawless.  Haha. 

This was a dog and pony show to probe and fool people that they’re not the same person by being in the same room.  So Luke is core and cobra is an instigator who came out of nowhere and bought 50% of bitcointalk.  Not hard to do when you’re selling it to yourself or another catholic or Jesuit.  They run bitcointalk. 

Back to Matt, he knows congressional hearings are coming after the big crash so why no fake your death, have your coins vanish, lol, and setup a team offshore.  Oh BTW, when Luke and cobra were in the BCH room and disagreeing on matters, not a single person dare troll or insult Luke which seemed odd cause these guys were outspoken and hated BTC. That mess they’ll all following a script only retard Ver needs cue cards. 

These billionaires and trilionaires have been in crypto since day one.  ICO, IEO, DEFI, inside jobs to run the biggest exchanges, that them grabbing most coins which they’ll build tokens on top and fool you into swapping coins for infinite tokens.

Back to factional reserve banking only now they all the power.  It all looks fair when they really Own min 80% of the supply using fronts like ver and Erik. 

So crypto, you mindless idiots, empowers the banks to take all your money, car ad house deed if they wish.  They’ll go closed source after the planned attacks, for your safety.  After that they’ll rig every election and impoverish any dissenters cause you Know, you can never take the coins out of the blockchain.

So this whole bank hate Bitcoin and scared of it a total like.  They can’t wait to impose a negative interest rate on all your savings.  Negative 6 sound good so you’ll be forced to spend more which makes corporations and sales tax that much fatter.

So much more, but I woke up at 5am. 

Craig, or the handlers who hired you I should say, was this worth the 1 btc I’m worth.  Just wait until you see who satoshi is.  You’re gonna crap yourselves.

Nap time...

Great rant! - Nap deserved

Let's see and build on it

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 08:17:41 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 02:59:28 PM by mprep

Woke up with no anger.  Let me talk to Dave or someone that always sets me off.  Cause I’m doing is suicide if I’m right and I am.  I’m here push crypto forward for the same reason satoshi is but it’s been almost a decade and I have never met so many liars, thieves or been so used and abused.  A guy on Dave’s team literally left a voice message that they have a sharpshooter hundreds of yards away and will take me out anyway.  He showed me pics of their safe place to run to with small iron cages in the hot sun in South America for people who disobey the rules?

Ramirez, I’m coming for the 100,000 ixc from me and I’m out by my giant floor to ceiling window daily.  Take the shot you mindless lucefarian.  Some of these masons is what makes you think I must be sick or stupid to join their club.  I rather join the Jesuits and kill off evil people.  Sadly I can’t be catholic and without the approval of the govt killing is murder.  I’m not murdering anyone.  Well, Ramirez I would beat with my bare hand within an inch of his life but that’s something he earned and he’ll heal up. 

So you guys have no idea what I’ve gone through since Matt put his team together.  They just care about the money.  Once he gets my coins he’ll never talk to me ever again. 

I’ve had so many death threats, threats they’ll take my kids, and this from people on my team.  Well Dave and guys on his crew.  Most smart some must be there to give daily blow jobs cause they’re as dumb as dirt. 

Just BTX they’ve always treated me fairly.  No homos running their coin.  Smart.  Best electronic cash hands down.  Ver’s BCH is trash by comparison.  That decoy won’t last much longer, just rob you of your bsv which will be huge cause their infrastructure and multi purpose use cases.

And I die, I’ve been through hell for a decade and suicide has never entered my mind although many days I wish God would take me home.  When my time comes it will come, I’m not gonna live like a coward, like, be abused any longer or back down from leviathan. 

Those with me are more than those with you. 

That’s for now, next rage episode is TBD.  At least you know you’ve been played since one and what’s gonna happen once mass adoption takes place.  The exact opposite what people like Andreas (he was recruited about 5 years ago by a bank most likely) ver, and all the experts.  He’s a useful idiot, I genuinely don’t think he can see the big picture or what’s going on.  He’s tunnel vision where he just talks about the blockchain and even there he fails to see many things.

...til next rage attack! 

V

Oops, can’t use the Red V anymore since it’s gonna become the Vatican symbol for the real Bitcoin, the Vicar. 

Vlad

3HJvz3xfAnahj9Mjh634p6kCKbUbARiN4Y

Wipe integrity and character off Craig’s list of good qualities.  Would the real satoshi be a liar and a cheapskate?  So doubtful. 

Keep my btc Craig, I know you guys shit your pants when you imagine me with money at this point cause I know most if the coins that will be main cogs in Internet 3.0.  Robbing me wasn’t enough.  Now I gotta be cheated. 

You can’t stop destiny - none of you lying corrupt niggaz realize I’m not here by accident, and onely of a handful of the top players are not secretly working for a bank or agency.  And therein lies the fear.  I have no leash like the rest of the dogs barking lies and deceiving everyone.   But that fear has turned me from someone that would have pushed crypto like none of your fake billionaires can.  Ask random crypto people how much they like and believe your two salesman you plan to blow up, Ver and Pooch Finger up the butt Brock Pierce.  When they open their mouths most can tell they’re liars.  Some go along hoping they’ll rich off them otherwise nobody would give them the time of day. 

And that is the Truth. 

Consider the btc my birthday gift to you.  Hope it enriches you, until you fake your own death too by next year. 

Vlad

Comin’ at ya’ from the east bloc, crypto Niggaz4Life, my nigga. 

last hope k9

Vlad the Real Deal - no leash or govt hourly wage employee here, ya white niggaz. 

From my old friends, who acted and felt like real friends who cared but had their hands tied too.

To all the lying, godless, greed-mongers, thieves and frauds in crypto.

I’m going to war with all you maggots.  I’ll leave you crying, broke like crackhead ghetto niggaz - having recurring nightmares about me, faggots. 

Things ‘bout to get cold steel penitentiary real, gutless niggaz. 

last hope k9

~  Vlad the Impaler

This is what happens when I get betrayed and angry.  No confirmation on any guesses but guess who’s in this pic?

last hope k9

Craig the liar, Dave the trickster, Ramirez and Halinyo the mass thieves, and the rest who caused me so much pain.

Today’s special word is “Gaslight”.  You shot your wad.  Mine is burning hot and bright!  ; 

Hahahaha  -  thanks the lot of you maggots for bringing out the real nihilist out of me.  And all these years I tried to suppress it just to be used and abused.  It’s better Better to be the predator when you’re not dealing with humans. 

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 08:59:20 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:00:25 PM by mprep

Woke up with no anger.  Let me talk to Dave or someone that always sets me off.  Cause I’m doing is suicide if I’m right and I am.  I’m here push crypto forward for the same reason satoshi is but it’s been almost a decade and I have never met so many liars, thieves or been so used and abused.  A guy on Dave’s team literally left a voice message that they have a sharpshooter hundreds of yards away and will take me out anyway.  He showed me pics of their safe place to run to with small iron cages in the hot sun in South America for people who disobey the rules?

Ramirez, I’m coming for the 100,000 ixc from me and I’m out by my giant floor to ceiling window daily.  Take the shot you mindless lucefarian.  Some of these masons is what makes you think I must be sick or stupid to join their club.  I rather join the Jesuits and kill off evil people.  Sadly I can’t be catholic and without the approval of the govt killing is murder.  I’m not murdering anyone.  Well, Ramirez I would beat with my bare hand within an inch of his life but that’s something he earned and he’ll heal up. 

So you guys have no idea what I’ve gone through since Matt put his team together.  They just care about the money.  Once he gets my coins he’ll never talk to me ever again. 

I’ve had so many death threats, threats they’ll take my kids, and this from people on my team.  Well Dave and guys on his crew.  Most smart some must be there to give daily blow jobs cause they’re as dumb as dirt. 

Just BTX they’ve always treated me fairly.  No homos running their coin.  Smart.  Best electronic cash hands down.  Ver’s BCH is trash by comparison.  That decoy won’t last much longer, just rob you of your bsv which will be huge cause their infrastructure and multi purpose use cases.

And I die, I’ve been through hell for a decade and suicide has never entered my mind although many days I wish God would take me home.  When my time comes it will come, I’m not gonna live like a coward, like, be abused any longer or back down from leviathan. 

Those with me are more than those with you. 

That’s for now, next rage episode is TBD.  At least you know you’ve been played since one and what’s gonna happen once mass adoption takes place.  The exact opposite what people like Andreas (he was recruited about 5 years ago by a bank most likely) ver, and all the experts.  He’s a useful idiot, I genuinely don’t think he can see the big picture or what’s going on.  He’s tunnel vision where he just talks about the blockchain and even there he fails to see many things.

...til next rage attack! 

V

Oops, can’t use the Red V anymore since it’s gonna become the Vatican symbol for the real Bitcoin, the Vicar. 

Vlad

Bitcoin made old 'crypto' ppl ( and their myriads of sockpuppets - see on twitter) wake again, all the anos and anarchos - better not to engage too much with, cause too much option there to play fault / lie > crypt it. You getting lost here

Go out, engage with real ppl. Here your human senses are real and true (=good) feedback is here. The real world, full of real ppl and things is the paradise, worth living, eating and building in.

This is what happens when I get betrayed and angry.  No confirmation on any guesses but guess who’s in this pic?

last hope k9

Toddle, Back, Luke and Mow... you as well? Cannot spot Satoshi tho

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: