Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 01:14:34 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:00:47 PM by mprep

This is what happens when I get betrayed and angry.  No confirmation on any guesses but guess who’s in this pic?

last hope k9

Toddle, Back, Luke and Mow... you as well? Cannot spot Satoshi tho

No further clues.  This is too much as it is.  Sorry. 

For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, & whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the Light

I came into crypto last, lost and rekt in life
A prayer quickly answered brought crypto to my sight
Ridiculed by all, called a fool, crazy and delusional by greats and small
All for nothing - just because I saw the future completely different from all
I feel no peer pressure, I care not what others say - I only ask the Absolute “is this ok?”

But you rats made my life hard, when it was already torn apart
But I never quit - with my biggest reward being daily doubt of my own sanity
It scared me thinking I was crazy - how could I see what no one else could fathom
But I didn’t care what my brain said either -
I function on sight of black and white - good vs evil - it’s all that matters

I couldn’t tell who was a friend or foe
I trusted everyone cause that’s how my Creator formed me so
So who was the wolf in disguise - now I see you in plain sight
You took me for granted cause you thought I was easy prey
Guess what, white niggers, you chose the wrong man to play

I see you all tomorrow - today, so plot your evil - that’s your way
I worry not - I’m blameless - how many of you can claim the same?
So the game goes on but now you started a war
Stop robbing me and let’s see who the victor stands in fire of fame

That’s it - no more!!!

No more games - not by your wicked unjust rules
You play your game without theft and crime - me against you all
Let’s level the battlefield - with a pinch of honor & a little code
Like in the days of knights of old - you all forgot those golden ways
For greed and too much money blinds a man, until he finally loses his way

Vlad

This is what happens when I get betrayed and angry.  No confirmation on any guesses but guess who’s in this pic?

last hope k9

Out of all the pics Theymos nuked this one.  Replace it or I’ll narrow it down to 1 individual.  Don’t censor me, rather learn to play fair, just and right.  This is all on Wright and his puppet masters whom you know well, am I right? 

And BTW, thank you for confirming I’m not crazy.  Saw him when I woke one morning.  Lol

Thinking back less than 24 hours, paying me what was due is starting to seem like a really good idea.

But you’re stubborn and feel emboldened - but so is iron until it’s molten. 

I promise the heat will keep coming.  There’s so much I held back.  Cause I’m a team player but I was never treated like one. 

Pay what is owed for it is right and just.  I have fear of nothing and no one if I’m in the right. 

If you don’t know me, please just trust me.  I never quit, it just becomes a fun obsession.  And unnecessary one.

Do what’s right and don’t plot to rob me later when it all collapses overnight. 

Thank you! 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 02:14:31 PM

last hope k9

Out of all the pics Theymos nuked this one.  Replace it or I’ll narrow it down to 1 individual.  Don’t censor me, rather learn to play fair, just and right.  This is all on Wright and his puppet masters whom you know well, am I right? 

And BTW, thank you for confirming I’m not crazy.  Saw him when I woke one morning.  Lol

Here ppl go crazy atm, ranting each other for whatever lost cases

https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/1410961534319316993

all want to change , move goal posts, trick noobs all over to get the good USD from em

now, tell me, who's not going crazy - at least for a period of time ?

Go out for beers - happy weekend!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 11:16:11 PM

Gotta a feeling I’m somehow shadow banned here.  After my nap I’m gonna post it on blast.  

If that didn’t work I’ll tape posters all over this town and out of 100,000 people who you gonna sensor as they post the pic and videos.  

Edit:  but fuck you held on to that 1 btc. Lol Nobody is curious why these guys are shitting themselves to give me that much money?  I’m gonna sit back and watch the aftermath.  Haha

#fomoseason ===> https://glry.xyz/live $xtz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 08:01:15 AM

More gaslighting for me.  This is what I’ve gone through for years.  This is a sock of Dave smith aka Matthew Melon.  Why so angry.  What have I stolen, he hired Ramirez and JP to steal 470,000 ixc off me and has done nothing for ixc exceot lie every month.  You just can’t get rid of a Freemason.  I’m poor - months when my kids and I only ate pate and bread so I can pay developers.  I’ve been stuck in a 3rd world country in a poor city where all can make is $380 per month, net when my electric bill is $600.  These guys know that this liar has been gaslighting me for 4 years promising me almost weekly he’s buying me a house it give me a good job.  He hacked all my accounts - EVERYTHIG.  He even hacked and stole $80 out of my Bank of America account.  He admitted it and offered to pay it back but I said it’s ok keep it. 

I have given away 700,000 ixc to random individuals and to paying devs.  All that time eating ramen so i buy some ixc back.  Is that a thief does.  Crypto is a pit of vipers.  I know I did the best possible for ixcoin and I never stole only gave.  Even Btx which is gonna be huge.  I gave away 10% of my coins via cool paper wallets to all the kids around here so they’d have some hope in something. 

And in return this is what I get from my good friend Matt: 

how to type math symbols

He only threw Craig in there to misdirect.  He’s working with him.  A team of thieves and crooks.  Go with BTX and IXC.  IXC had nothing but honest people until Matt came along with his gang, promising millions and giving nothing and doing nothing. 
This is the game the rich prey on the poor, don’t be fooled, nothing has changed and when it’s over you’ll all be dead or serfs. 

Thank you for playing...

Holy,.. yes giving away for free is also a risk. Ppl getting greedy, esp in crypto..

But I had to look up, you re chatting with

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2018/04/19/the-last-days-of-banking-heir-matthew-mellon/?sh=718ef9ec5d52

So he faked his death? And all the rest as well? Must be a xrp billionaire now...

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 10:36:14 AM

Only if you know and really feel they pain, you have the drive to make yourself feel good and lucky by own success of work, plumbing- but there is a reason why that only lasts not long, never long enough

Otherwise you don't eat. There's a nice experiment with rats made permanent luky and happy , no break. They starved, cause they had no pain of hunger...

Better to start poor, learn to learn and learn to work.

The monents of true lucky feeling is only here

I hear you did as well. Don't stop learning and working ever.

Others steal, but never get close to wisdom and true happiness

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 11:20:11 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 02:57:01 PM by mprep

Stayin' Alive
Song by VladyMcNitroVlad

Well, you can tell by the way I use my talk

I ain’t no Faggatron, no time for small-talk

Lies and deceit like flies on a meal, I've been kicked around

Since I was born (truth)

And now it's alright, it's okay

And you may look the other way - obey your masters

I can try to understand (your love for money is # 1)

The never ending cash effect on man - Mammon

Whether you're Vlad or whether you're his kids

You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Feel the crypto breakin' and everybody shakin'

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive

Well now, I get dirty & low and I gots to shitpost some mo’

And if I can't get my due, I’ll try plan 2

Got the wings of Heaven on my shoes

I'm God’s man, and I just can't lose

You know it's alright, it's okay

I'll live to see another day

I can try to understand

Luciferian mans’ effect on man

Whether you're Vlad or whether you're his Hax0r kiddies

Feel the Crypto breakin' and trillionaire cunts shakin'

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive (ohh)

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me (truth)

Somebody help me, yeah (memo from the top says NO)

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah (you blacklisted, Vlad)

I'm stayin' alive (barely to be honest)

Well, you can tell by the way I use my talk

Like a sword, I slash and slice with Truth with my sharp tongue

Too much deception, too much crime in cryptoworld - that was all a lie

I've been kicked around since I was born

And now it's all right, it's okay (nah, I’m really wigging out)

And you may look the other way (you all do cause big money scares you)

I can try to understand (but I fail to do so)

Trillionaires effect on man - they lost their humanity & souls in bills of green

Whether you're VladyMcNitro or his kiddies

Feel the Crypto breaking’ all cause they shit when they imagine Vlad with just 1 BTC

Why you so afraid of one isolated rekt man, when I was your best friend?

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive

Life goin' nowhere, all cause of theft lies and gaslighting sabotage ⛽️

ABBA, my Rock in the storm, help me, yeah

Life’s out of my hands and it sure ain’t in yours - my days are numbered from Above

I'm stayin' alive - God unleash me like you’ve shown me

Life goin' nowhere, cause of evil corruption from Top Down

Big mistake to trust rich men instead of God!

A mistake I’ll never make again, if I’m staying alive

Vlad

Only if you know and really feel they pain, you have the drive to make yourself feel good and lucky by own success of work, plumbing- but there is a reason why that only lasts not long, never long enough

Otherwise you don't eat. There's a nice experiment with rats made permanent luky and happy , no break. They starved, cause they had no pain of hunger...

I’ve been doing that for almost a decade to the point they think I’m stupid.  No more.  From now I demand the wage I think I’m worth.  If I’m not worth then don’t hire me.  I could made millions by now but I was too shy to ask.  What do they care, they see a fool not a sensible man. 

Well now it’s time to pay the piper before I get angry and double the fee - inflation, like you hasn’t been kind. 

Edit:  I’m not stealing anything.  Craig is.  I’ll starve before I steal. 

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 11:29:55 AM

I’ve been doing that for almost a decade to the point they think I’m stupid.  No more.  From now I demand the wage I think I’m worth.  If I’m not worth then don’t hire me.  I could made millions by now but I was too shy to ask.  What do they care, they see a fool not a sensible man.  

Well now it’s time to pay the piper before I get angry and double the fee - inflation, like you hasn’t been kind.  

Good point.

Google, twitter, .. is free, and is getting shittier all day

You must know your price, what is worth your work and need to be own salesman.

Hardest part to learn if you can produce good content just too easy to notice yourself

Thieves wont tell ya

Fallen into the same trap

Wink

But learning that is hard but ok, not too late now and teach that the kids

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 01:15:07 PM

Since none of you donated I have no choice: 

LBC.

Reward me when the time comes. Good luck.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 01:24:05 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 02:50:00 PM by mprep

Since none of you donated I have no choice: 

LBC.

Good luck, I made millionaires and got not one penny. 

Not feeling good who should we burn next?  Marshall Long? Argh, I like him.  Why can’t there more idiot fags in crypto?  Marshall is a can you don’t open unless the world is on fire.  I’m scared to Mess with Marshall even I messed with way more powerful guys.  He’s different. Explosive.  F me in the A When I least expect type dangerous.  Yikes.   Lol

Nobody cares about us.  Robbed and pillaged by all.  On the day of judgment - no mercy!

It’s never good when I get bored.  I get depressed or I break stuff.  Never physical things, those cost money.  I break people’s feeble minds and egos.

Well, I got a D in art, my only ever, and I tried so hard.  Anyway, I thought in this depressed state I could bring Peace to the Middle East and get a Nobel peace price to wipe my ass with after Gore and Obama. 

So here is my best work of Israel showing where the philistins can go, before they become ashes and dust - back home to their Muslim lands where they came from.  I hope it’s not offensive - I work hard to not offend but this was my inspiration and easiest most direct solution.  Thank you. 

Oye, I forgot to sign it.  Looks retarded enough be a Van Gogh one day.  Anyway, art, trolling, destroying people who are evil after I torture them is just how I cope with the east bloc.  It’s that or go out and get in a knife fight over some broad.  I was educated in America, clearly, I’m civilized and diplomatic. 

Vlad il Artisto

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 05:16:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 06:07:02 PM by mprep

Check this insanity.  I posted detailed factual posts about microguy and his theft and this wait for it:  GLOBAL MOD, hilariousandco, ( great name, lol)  ooooooooo, Aaaaaaaaaaaa, aaahhhhhhhh.  I know his mommy baking him waffles for dinner is proudness him him.

This douche deleted ~20 posts and I confronted him with the facts of my posts the delete count went to 117.  Hahaha.  

I’ll give him 2 Turds for effort but I’ve got less than zero fucks to give.  

The campaign against obvious thieves in cryoto will continue and I don’t care if the geriatric is a fed, he gets me 10 million out of my 50 million back and I’ll go.  My fight is for earned.  Just beware if this maggot I caught giving advice that will land you in jail.  

His biggest mintake is touching this thread.  Idiot, “global mod” sit there and push buttons cause you have no clue who I is or what’s going on.  Don’t ever touch this thread or you’re out.  Trust me on that.  I don’t put my work in a den of lying vipers protecting thieves.  Telegram keeps me busy all day.  I make An effort to come here to you unworthy rats cause this is where I got my start.  Gulp.  

When microguy the lying crook logs on the war us on.  And I wanna see a mod touch just one post of mine.  One.  

Insulant, unjust bad temperament shitty mod.  Oh, global mod.  Planetary.  I wanna be a universe mod title.  Lol

Powerless Cunt-hair mod.  Lol, go play Xbox or whatever you retards play these days.  Haha.  

Man dude, you showed me.  

You touched thread and deleted FACTS.  Deleted again by captain global Twinkie.  Boy this is hard work.  

Quote - why delete facts, Agent Microguy?  

Since you fraudulently and purposely failed to notify the devs and community of every coin you secretly bought I’ll post this on every thread you’re on, agent “MegaLie”.

Bluecoin will be stuck in litigation for years until I get my coins.  I wasn’t stupid to sign the settlement.  

Vlad

Quote - why delete facts, Agent Microguy?  

Microguy, the broke fed guy cause he’s a philanthropist.  Takes coins from their proper owners and gives them out the Back door “for free” so the trail is cut.  Clever for a geriatric.

But I’m coming for my 8% of blue coins you gave away without a single attempt to contact the devs or me, as you did with
With almost all the ~ different coins you  grabbed for nothing in that secret “Auction”.  You’re on my shitlist, maggot.  

Vlad

Talking about others’ insults, thiefs, liars and schemers.  The aggregate amount stolen by back-door “philanthropist” agent Microguy is peanuts.  Time to bring darkness into the light.  

~ Delete and it will be replaced.  Stop protecting criminals in crypto “global mod”.

Good dog.  But I still have 120 microguy truth posts to posts.  I’ll bring out my socks tomorrow and we can really have fun, you GLOBAL MOD YOU!!!!  Is your mommy proud?   I bet she is.  Hahaha

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:21:35 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 02:20:10 PM by mprep

How do you exactly ban a guy from his own thread.  Consecutive posts?  Yeah cause you kept deleting them.  Bumping the thread, yeah, cause he had to repost what you deleted.  Who did you suck off go a global mod. 

Vlad is always here, nigga.  You have no clue. 

Start deleting DELET master.  In the end you’re getting your ass locked out of here.  I don’t care who can you’re pulling off. 

Who in her world thinks this is fair after this mod went on a rampage deleting over 120 of Vlad’s posts.  Still protecting agent Microguy!  Good luck. 

Maggot

Look at all those violations on your own thread.  Hahaha. 

Edit:  vlad can’t do off topic posts on his own thread?  Hahahaha.  We need to suspend 90% of the devs here. 

I am adding another quality post for the thread. To stay on topic I believe in the twin brothers will rule ze world etc yada yada  Cool

Thanks.  Funny thing is we have a global mod here yet some stranger mod comes on mprep’s turf and obliterates Vlad’s (127 posts deleted) 1 day after He ousted a geriatric fed and a thief with highly plausible proof. 

Pure coincidence. 

And you can’t post off topic.  Bahahahahaaaa. 

And if some idiot mod purposely covers up a huge theft you’re banned for reposting it? 

Vlad’s just about done with this forum.  He quit commie Twitter, slack, discus with each one he felt relief and freedom.  Says he’s going back. I too only need one forum and so far telegram is the mother of free speech.  When commies take that over I will no longer need a smartphone.  Even less stress.

So go ahead hired dirty mods with bad temperament and you’ll lose all your best posters.  You’ll be stuck like commies with villages full of idiots. 

Cheers

Went to the goldcoin telegram room and when altilly was hacked guess who was put in charge of all the gold coins.  Agent Microguy.  This guy PM’d me - I don’t know him, but that’s microguy’s MO.  You can bet GLC WILL moon.  Fed coin.

“no surprise, he also "managed" the lost GLC after the Altilly hack, giving one month to ppl to report themselves to get their coin back, only a few found out about it in time, the rest of GLC is in his wallet now.  same with that auction i think, he was on top of Altilly after the hack with "let me handle the coins" and they went with it.” 

Twice is a trend.

This is on topic because if any ixc get hacked we have to make sure some from this community takes control and not a guy with a history of theft and criminal activity. 

Are mods gonna delete more evidence and eyewitnesses of fraud and theft.  You are accomplices.   And any criminals active on this forum are valid and on topic on every thread since you are protecting thieves instead your users.  You meaning one global mod who was obviously sent after Vlad. 

Vlad posted on telegram - don’t bother with the 30 ban when he comes after you in 6 days.  Ban him for good if have the guts cause won’t stop. 

~ Apocalipsa - I am coming with vengeance and wrath

Hornetsnest, they deleted your post, thus kicking the hornetsnet.  It was causing so much damage. 

I’m starting to think these mods don’t know who’s in charge. 

Ixc at $.05, we had a crash cause of btc but we’ll recover.  Maybe.

Out of curiosity, out of X posts now on this thread, will there be maybe 100 left out of nearly 300 pages.  Well, Gleb was busy for with his goat effing. Lol. I miss that guy.  He’d set these mods and microguy straight. 

Don’t bother with the censorship.  In 6 days And had his crew will delete every post.  Then you sit back and not worry about the bad guy Vlad, the scammer and thief and put on a few more kilos while feeling like important crypto rental cops. 

Telegram is the only free speech left.  Start over there. 

Later, dust bucket full vipers. 

~ Apocalipsa - I will come for you soon

Everything we post is being deleted for being off topic.  Hey mods, have you read the title and posts on this thread.  This is about past, present and future.  The the physical and metaphysical.  And I put the work in the content of this thread, I draw in posters, who are you to judge what’s on topic on my thread.  Communism has taken over.  Everybody knows the first to flee communism is the smart and rich. 

The Good.  The Bad. Aaaaaaaaand the really ugly.

how to type math symbols

If legendary and core characters and their character isn’t on topic you’re all bought and paid for dogs not mods. 

Word to yo fat mothaz...when I roll ‘round your block strapped with my glock and hard cock. 

Bruno who has never been censored has set the standard here about sexual matters like screwing goats.  Try and be fair with all users.  No favoritism.  That’s against the rules, niggaz.

Word

I forgot - the beautiful and genius.  He was 41-42, here.  This is how Vlad looked like when He started in crypto.  On topic cause people who buy this coins should have transparency of the dev and how hot he is.  Hottest shit in crypto with a genius IQ.  Plus, he he’s gifted, he sees dead coins.  Thank you for admiring him like I do - cause crypto and all its stress and gaslighting has turned him into a hag.

~  Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the hottest shit in all of cryptoland?

“Vlad, Vlad is the shit!”

The mirror has spoken you fat ugly haters and trolls.  Lol

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:47:28 AM

LBC.

It is now +50% in less than 3 days.  

You may start. Thank you.
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:47:36 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 02:21:09 PM by mprep
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

LBC.

It is now +50% in less than 3 days. 

You may start. Thank you.

Oh sooooo, off topic, giving people advice on moon coins.  We don’t have that freedom on our own threads. 

Very on topic cause it’s like the other 90% of the other on topic posts here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDy0kOKOx64

White House just announced they’re gonna do door to door vaccinations.  Not sure if by force. 

Next step, mark my words, the unvaccinated will be “extremists” putting their community and children in danger and will be forcefully removed and taken to fema camps and their children kidnapped.  You’ll never see them again.

The constitution is seeing its last days. 

Oh yeah mods, read this thread, one thing we do here is predict the future months and years of time with high accuracy.  You’re attacking and censoring the most important thread in this coal mine. 

~  Apocalipsa - I’m coming for you

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:25:40 PM

I’m seeing people banned for making multiple posts in a row?  What?  Have you looked at any random thread to see the cursing, porn and every possible rule broken by everyone.  I follow this thread for good tips and it seems to me vlad has been targeted by someone.  Is there no justice in crypto?  Then what are we all doing here? 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:18:09 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2021, 07:17:56 AM by mprep

Esteemed Ladies (just in case) and Gentlemen. Will the moon landing be on schedule or has takeoff been delayed again? Grin

[/i][/center]

A handsome beast he was indeed. A more masculine version of Johnny Depp  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:54:48 PM

[/i][/center]

A handsome beast he was indeed. A more masculine version of Johnny Depp  Grin

Just a guess but I think you might be quickly becoming Vlad’s fave.  Gulp! 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:41:19 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2021, 07:07:05 PM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

[/i][/center]

A handsome beast he was indeed. A more masculine version of Johnny Depp  Grin

Just a guess but I think you might be quickly becoming Vlad’s fave.  Gulp! 

Our hero Vlad will bury all the woke ingrates and their shitcoins under the corn  Grin

Grin Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 11:59:31 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2021, 12:38:24 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Hornetsnest, your calls for freedom have been heard.  And the Vlad is back in full effect.  So Microguy is off limits.

Fine, I’ll that go since coins are gone.  But now I got a new bag of memes my kid made since I was lied to played by and am owed 1 btc by Craig Wright.  Hurts to do this but the loyalty doesn’t seem to go both ways so then....shall we start the CSW show!  The man with 1 million btc, who chose me as his personal voice and as part of just a 4 person team but then refuses to pay me the 1 btc he owes me?   Yes, justice has to be done and meme justice is true justice.  We’ll start softly and rage from there.  All factual, I wouldn’t like for 100 btc let alone 1.  I despise men with no honor and no character.  

From my kid, since that btc was in part gonna was gonna help him a lot.  His first try, he’s a natural.  Lol

1 Bitcoin.  Why are they so afraid of me having me money?  Cause that’s the problem here.  Craig is actually kind, he’d give me 5 btc just for my kids but his puppet masters won’t let him.  I’ll meme them to death - no pun intended, soon.  Sorry Craig, I know it’s not up to you.  But it’s your word, your debt.  

Stay tuned, can’t post twice, might get banned for farting.   Lol

Vlad

Edit:  MAN, Craig Wright is quick.  He was confused what the 1 btc was about since he did pay me 1.  6 actually.  He’s not one to be taken advantage of so he initially thought I was being a mooch maggot.  Someone saw this post and he called me up with a little Aussie “WTF VLAD???” Kinda thing.  And when I explained in detail, he said, I piss 1 btc, don’t be such a whiny bitch next time.  Dully noted, el Doctore Satoshi.  When I get angry I stir up a lot of shit.  Thanks for the btc.  Kids than you too.  Sorry, now I feel like a dirty scammy Romo.  Lol

Vlad the shit stirrer upper

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 04:03:48 PM

Raccoon clan in full effect.  We look cute and might be rodents but don’t take us lightly.   Grin

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 10:44:56 PM

Raccoon clan in full effect.  We look cute and might be rodents but don’t take us lightly.   Grin

welcome back rookie  Kiss Roll Eyes post your $xtz addy<=== gogo tezozzz zz z

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: