Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:35:41 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

As a persona on this thread with an average IQ over 250, although impertinent it is my right to ask an important question in the interest of troll interest. wen moon?

Only two fitty.  I had you pegged closer to tree hundred.  Looks summer is accumulation and volatility trading.  Big moon then has come by fall or early winter.  Big players are in, it’s gonna be YUGE.  And then a YUGE CRASH I’m guessing.  

VladyMcguessFace

imma give your share to the homeless if you dont claim your dank meme shares asap  Roll Eyes #nftpoints

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 04:59:47 PM

As a persona on this thread with an average IQ over 250, although impertinent it is my right to ask an important question in the interest of troll interest. wen moon?

Only two fitty.  I had you pegged closer to tree hundred.  Looks summer is accumulation and volatility trading.  Big moon then has come by fall or early winter.  Big players are in, it’s gonna be YUGE.  And then a YUGE CRASH I’m guessing.  

VladyMcguessFace

imma give your share to the homeless if you dont claim your dank meme shares asap  Roll Eyes #nftpoints

Me want, me want, what’s the procedure for free cheese 🧀? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gembitz

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:16:58 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

VladyMcguessFace

Me want, me want, what’s the procedure for free cheese 🧀?  

raccoon costume ? ;-D lolzzz

https://templewallet.com/

https://wallet.kukai.app/account/  ~ [vlad2vlad]

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:38:24 PM

Looks like we are twins Roll Eyes

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:39:30 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (14)

Iza diz shitz for realz? Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 09:19:46 PM

Iza diz shitz for realz? Grin

I’m seeing a lock-n-step movement to the far authoritarian left by the USSA (they’re just keeping more quite cause 500 million guns is a lot of pain), the UK and the Australia.  China already does whatever they want so a move so far left tells me (again) that USSA have plans to merge.  That forces the EU to join Islam.  All the Muslim quotas weren’t plain stupidity like I thought.  It was planned stupidity. 

The US is broken from inside out, Xi will kick Biden in the nuts and run the new union.  Europe has a bigger problem.  Macaroni and the unelected European Commissioner chick (why is a woman in charge of anything but a stove?) think they can control the Muslims but they can’t can’t.  East bloc countries won’t put up with idiots like macron anymore and then all that psycho Ayatollah has to say is:  Baal, err, Allah has blinded the Europeans.  Europe belongs to Islam.  Take it, it’s yours.  Yeah, it would take maybe 7 days to conquer pussy France and Italy and a month to take Germany down. 

Just don’t step over into the east bloc, we barely have any food.  Keep the godless rich maggot nations and teach them what morality is. 

TL;DR - USSA, UK and Australia are going communist tyrants.  Europe gonna habla Islam and east bloc gonna be Putin land, hopefully his better morality and character compared to the western maggots is real.  Nothing left to steal here so come on in just cross off the rape protocol. 

Thanks, president Putin.  I do want my kid to learn how to shoot an AK rather than anal sex as a 10 year old.  You win by default.  Ironic, the largely atheist/communist countries have higher moral standards than ALL Christian countries. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 09:33:50 PM

In relation with the subject matter we’re discussing - the destruction of western culture and morals.  I Saw this and it reminded of the good ol’ 80’s, where men were men and kids had someone to look up to. 

But clearly this Mr. Mel Gibson, some obvious Christian fanatic, doesn’t know basic biology.  Surely in 5-50 million more years the homosexual will evolve and not die by 50 years old from aids, anal cancer epidemics, etc.  We must be tolerant and patient.  That’s the libertarian in me speaking.  Everyone knows I’m a hardcore libertarian.  :/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 06:45:55 PM

Got my greedy grubby hands and bought some sub dime turd coins with 10,000 potential.  They’ve all been listed as a safe buy here so everybody knows what seeping bags corn filled crapolla I’m buying.  

On a side note:  word is i’m unstable lately.  I don’t see it.  I just need MOAR cash for mo shitcorn.  You guys will see 1,000x and 10,000x recommended over and over again on this thread.  I guess I’m just smarter than everyone in crypto.  Only plausible explanation.  I’m better than me.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 09:24:44 PM

Memo from High Comand.  And I don’t mean some tool working for the CIA.  I’m talking someone above of everyone, even Illuminati confirmed.  They’re so worried about me me getting my hands on any kind of real money. 

——

I got nothing to sell.  Craig was just doing recon work to see if I’m crazy and if I was a real person. I know what he’s doing with metanet and Ixc is perfect but just like you, the memo came from up top:

——

Memo

To the high ranking “players” involved in crypto:  “This miserable dirty Romanian rat bastard, known as Vlad2vlad, who we thought was the “the force” behind Ixcoin, really our code name for imbecile and useful tool, has somehow managed to get friction in his 2 brain cells while losing the little temperament he had so he is now considered unpredictable and dangerous, but with an extremely rare ability to pick moon coins that otherwise look like total shit to even the best devs.  It’s like Vlad2Vlad can see through walls or time travels.  Take into serious consideration that there might be more, much more to this complete idiot, than meets the eye - and under no circumstance should anyone offer him any financial help.  Even if he’s dying.  Rat bastard romos.”  First MP now another Romanian.  Oh the irony. 

-  Worshipful Master

If you got it and you feel it, donate.  I wanna show them what one guy can do with just 1 or 2 btc after years of gaslighting me and stealing everything, hundreds of btc from me.  Men with no code and no honor or mercy.  Not even my little kids were off limits.  This, crypto, is a global fight between Light vs Darkness.  This isn’t a joke, if evil wins this fight you will be enslaved for life and your children too. 

3HJvz3xfAnahj9Mjh634p6kCKbUbARiN4Y

~ Vlad I’m gonna impale a whole lot of people

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 01:28:45 PM

This 2 post exchange really fits on this thread.  My response was cause I thought he was actually posting here that’s how on topic it is.  Lol

—-

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

There are possible solutions, but governments have shown no interest.

So private parties are stepping in.

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true?  

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence.  

Your predictions about Covid/vaccines are almost as bad as your coin picks. Seriously do you think any sane person would listen to a word that you are saying? Your followers are like those fools that followed that guy into the sea.Get some help for those manic episodes you are having and stop spreading misinformation about viruses,vaccines...and coins you believe are going anywhere. Real prediction: Those same coins will be lingering without any market activity and serious community or development 10 years from now and the vaccinated will be alive and well and all will be back to normal while Vlad is still spouting rubbish to idiots stupid enough to listen Roll Eyes

7 point merits for blunt honesty which is rare in a PC world.  And marked to repost it when I’m right.  And wait for my next theory.  It’s the craziest one yet and the odds are high it’s gonna happen soon.  This is mad max x10 coming. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 01:38:17 PM

If you thought I had crazy theories then this one takes the cake.  It’s the most logical optimum way to reach the lock in step global madness that has started.  “The sun, the solar Flare and guns did it.”  Lol

—-

Pivoting a bit.  For a year I stocked up on food cause I expected them to shut the power grid down. But I found some flaws like it has to be global cause the whole globe is lock in step with this scam.  America is target one cause they want the guns.  Civil war would take 50 years and Americans would win.  So how do you bring hundreds of rioters to heel, soon millions, and get all the guns in the most optimum way? 

You shut the lights out.  Globally.  First there’s the mental effect.  Then there’s logistical disaster, no more food no more meds.  All the sick will die.  That’s why it makes sense to start during the winter cause many get pneumonia and with no meds you kill even more, but the old, over 60, later. 

So how do you do this and sell it to 8 billion fools.  My first thought was a Chinese or Russian fake EMP.  But you need this globally.  And no country wants to get blamed for a massacre. Soooo...

Ohhh, a big giant solar flare that was much more powerful than an EMP.  Entire infrastructure needs to be repaired or replaced.  We’re talking a year with no light no fridge, no food, no water, no meds.  Mad max x10. 

The MSM has been really pushing “eat the rich”.  Always pay attention cause they’re always brainwashing the 90%.  Remember “kill the fed” ahd now crypto is ready to take over.  A few experts on TV and it’s sold.  Look at the idiots wearing masks in the pool and outside in 95 degree heat 2 years after a fake pandemic.  These morons will believe anything. 

How many can survive in the hills?  Most will die and get eaten in the cities - it’s the zombie apocalypse.  The politicians and 1% will be in underground mansions watching and laughing at the circus show. 

That’s how you get rid of all riots and get all the guns.  No electricity no food no meds and the mind job of surviving a year like that.  Suicides every hour.  You’ll get the vaccine, the chip in your head and give up your guns and gold just so you don’t eat your other kid. 

This is the fastest solution for fast forwarding their agenda and it’s easy to pull off cause you’re all stupid.  I feel so alone sometimes being the only true genius but I guess that’s my lot and plight in this life. 

Madness is coming cause you all decided it was cool to become godless retards and elect evil people to power.  You made this cake, now eat it. 

~ Vlad2Vlad  ~

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 02:37:54 PM

“Precedent from 2012 so you see they happen”.  Phew, we barely survived the last one but this one got us but we can survive it “if we eat stick together.  Lol

It’s gonna time until the vaccines kill off the old and sick and the many of you just go nuts and start killing, pillaging and eating each other.  By pure coincidence we’ll have the power grid back by then.  The sun did it.  Lol

russian image host

From the article:  If a giant solar storm hit the Earth, large parts of society could be without power for months or years.

Scratch 1 year.  This has to last 2-4 years to ensure the job is done right first time.  Hard to CGI and have the talking heads on MSM and the experts sell 8 billion asshats on a giant solar flare twice.  Hmmm, maybe not.  Lol

Quote:  Pete Riley, a physicist who looked at extreme space weather events for the last 50 years, says there’s a 12% chance that a Carrington-level storm will hit Earth in the next 10 years.

Article is 6 years old so 4 more years.  So soon?  Pure coincidence.  

But wait, it gets funnier for anyone with an 80+ IQ.

—-

Earthsky.org jan 20, 2020 - Solar storms aren’t dangerous to humans on Earth’s surface. These storms are awesome to contemplate, but they cannot harm our human bodies as long as we remain on the surface of Earth, where we’re protected by Earth’s blanket of atmosphere. Remember, there’s every reason to believe that storms on the sun have been happening for billions of years, since the sun and Earth came to be. If that’s so, then all life on Earth evolved under their influence.

You cannot hear, see, or feel these mega solar flares (pure coincidence). Hahaha, kinda like the covid virus they still haven’t isolated the virus after 2 years but they made vaccines out of said virus.  Can’t see, or feel covid either, Bahahaaa, but we’re all fooled to believe it’s real.  How hard is it to CGI one of these mega solar flares hitting earth and get every channel freaking out about it, before the final stage that does the damage impacts us? Aaand right before the convenient and timely multi year global power outage.  Eeaaaaasssyyyyy.  Here, wear a mask that’s slowly killing you for 2 years with zero proof except the TV said so.  

Like always, warning you well ahead of time.  Make money in crypto buy a bank truck, fill a trailer with supplies and tons of diesel, weapons, and drive twice as far as a Prius.  Prepare for a multi year power outage and get out of the city unless you wanna be cooked up with some curry and sweet sauce.  Lol

~  Vlad2Vlad  ~

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:49:35 PM

You cannot hear, see, or feel these mega solar flares (pure coincidence). Hahaha, kinda like the covid virus they still haven’t isolated the virus after 2 years but they made vaccines out of said virus.  Can’t see, or feel covid either, Bahahaaa, but we’re all fooled to believe it’s real.  How hard is it to CGI one of these mega solar flares hitting earth and get every channel freaking out about it, before the final stage that does the damage impacts us? Aaand right before the convenient and timely multi year global power outage.  Eeaaaaasssyyyyy.  Here, wear a mask that’s slowly killing you for 2 years with zero proof except the TV said so.  

Like always, warning you well ahead of time.  Make money in crypto buy a bank truck, fill a trailer with supplies and tons of diesel, weapons, and drive twice as far as a Prius.  Prepare for a multi year power outage and get out of the city unless you wanna be cooked up with some curry and sweet sauce.  Lol

~  Vlad2Vlad  ~

Ah but ze coVid is real Vlad. I used de PCR on an apple that looked a bit ill today and it was positive for ze coVid  Cry

.....solarflares .. Cool yes, I like it! #cyber #climate

gembitz

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 11:14:46 PM

Got my greedy grubby hands and bought some sub dime turd coins with 10,000 potential.  They’ve all been listed as a safe buy here so everybody knows what seeping bags corn filled crapolla I’m buying.  

On a side note:  word is i’m unstable lately.  I don’t see it.  I just need MOAR cash for mo shitcorn.  You guys will see 1,000x and 10,000x recommended over and over again on this thread.  I guess I’m just smarter than everyone in crypto.  Only plausible explanation.  I’m better than me.  Lol

THE NFT POLICE CAME LOOKING FOR YOU!!!   Cool Grin Kiss  LMFAO0000000

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 12:22:57 AM

Lee from NAUT and scammer halynio “the honest Muslim” - I’m calling in my 7 btc debt (from each) after I made you multi millionaires with just NAUT alone.  Honor your promises or by the Holy Name of God of Israel who is just, may those profits be the albatross around your necks as long as you live or anyone who partakes in them. 

Liars, scammers and thieves - you have no idea the hunt I have planned for you.  Nothing angers me more than subhumans who steal and tread on the dreams of the poor and oppressed.  It’s gonna be a no limit game. 

I know you watch this thread cause you lack imagination and original ideas.  My fault for not asking for money upfront.  Won’t ever happen again, maggots. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 01:53:16 AM

I’m sick of those who made millions off my pics and not one came back.  It’s sickening.  I just wanted to help you guys prepare for this hell I predicted 8 years ago and I was set but got robbed.  Now I’m begging to buy penny coins.  Which will explode BTW.  

But the corn I’m buying.  Besides Btx which will rocket I don’t remembered getting a coin wrong and plenty of my picks mooned 100x and 1,000x.  

Dog coin at $10 million I said safe bet launched by a hedge fund buy a ton cause it’s going to $1 billion.  It went to $60 billion.  Oh I’m so shocked.  

I just got laughed at by everyone like usual back then, called crazy and delusional.  You think it was easy for me, worms?  Check dash, monero, and a dozen other coins.  It was like playing with kids.  Retarded kids.  Lol.  The hidden coins that would moon stood out like a Faggatron at a gay parade.  No more freebies, I’m done.  I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

You think it’s easy?  Wait until the 3 card monte starts and you won’t have a clue except to get played and robbed.  Ahd that’s the destiny of the greedy who forget who made them rich.  May you be cursed as God sees fit.  Maggots.

From now I’m I run deep and silent - I’ll just keep it to myself.

I got print screens this time if I get robbed.  RICO is gonna put a lot of you in prison if any of my wallets are touched.  

Happy guessing.  I don’t guess - I see.  And Crypto ran by pedos and sodomites.  

Satoshi I see you and you stand by idle while the wicked take over.  You’re scared, too busy, too much at risk.  Load me up cause I fear no mortal - especially the evil ones.  I’ll give them the war they want.  

Anyway, the most fun job has become vile and corrupt I can barely be part of it anymore.  

Best of luck....

~  Vlad

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 12:03:17 PM

I’m sick of those who made millions off my pics and not one came back.  It’s sickening.  I just wanted to help you guys prepare for this hell I predicted 8 years ago and I was set but got robbed.  Now I’m begging to buy penny coins.  Which will explode BTW.  

But the corn I’m buying.  Besides Btx which will rocket I don’t remembered getting a coin wrong and plenty of my picks mooned 100x and 1,000x.  

Dog coin at $10 million I said safe bet launched by a hedge fund buy a ton cause it’s going to $1 billion.  It went to $60 billion.  Oh I’m so shocked.  

I just got laughed at by everyone like usual back then, called crazy and delusional.  You think it was easy for me, worms?  Check dash, monero, and a dozen other coins.  It was like playing with kids.  Retarded kids.  Lol.  The hidden coins that would moon stood out like a Faggatron at a gay parade.  No more freebies, I’m done.  I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

You think it’s easy?  Wait until the 3 card monte starts and you won’t have a clue except to get played and robbed.  Ahd that’s the destiny of the greedy who forget who made them rich.  May you be cursed as God sees fit.  Maggots.

From now I’m I run deep and silent - I’ll just keep it to myself.

I got print screens this time if I get robbed.  RICO is gonna put a lot of you in prison if any of my wallets are touched.  

Happy guessing.  I don’t guess - I see.  And Crypto ran by pedos and sodomites.  

Satoshi I see you and you stand by idle while the wicked take over.  You’re scared, too busy, too much at risk.  Load me up cause I fear no mortal - especially the evil ones.  I’ll give them the war they want.  

Anyway, the most fun job has become vile and corrupt I can barely be part of it anymore.  

Best of luck....

~  Vlad

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Soooooooooon.  Lol

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 03:17:35 PM

I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

I remember swapping some BTX for BTXT years ago but have since lost the private key to them. It was only a small amount. Did that not turn out to be a scam or something?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 04:05:36 PM

I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

I remember swapping some BTX for BTXT years ago but have since lost the private key to them. It was only a small amount. Did that not turn out to be a scam or something?

90% probability Ivo is as legit, smart and clever as they come.  Good thing you only lost a little.  I’m number uno.  It’s just an obsession until I reach it then I lose all interest. 

Vlad

gembitz

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:57:38 PM

90% probability Ivo is as legit, smart and clever as they come.  Good thing you only lost a little.  I’m number uno.  It’s just an obsession until I reach it then I lose all interest. 

Vlad

WAKE UP ====> https://www.kraken.com/en-us/prices/xtz-tezos-price-chart/btc-bitcoin?interval=1m

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: