Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:35:22 PM

Vlad, I’m sad I wasn’t around to buy your 100, and 1,000x calls.  But I’m buying now.  You truly are the forza behind Ixcoin.  I’m italiano, I hope my English is gooder than the average clown here. 

Doctor Zero, please report to local hospital for duty admission Grin

Oye, you won’t believe this but you’re not the first to recommend I go to a mental hospital for the crypto insane.  I’ll give it one more year.  There’s a nice place in Tuscany - I hear the food is great too.  Gulp!  

Maybe I can bunk with Vlad, he hasn’t been himself lately it seems and might need some rest.  Probably the stress from lead thief dev of 7 coins.  I feel he’s bored and too talented for this game.  He needs to challenge himself.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:41:13 PM

Oye, you won’t believe this but you’re not the first to recommend I go to a mental hospital for the crypto insane.  I’ll give it one more year.  There’s a nice place in Tuscany - I hear the food is great too.  Gulp!  

Maybe I can bunk with Vlad, he hasn’t been himself lately it seems and might need some rest.  Probably the stress from lead thief dev of 7 coins.  I feel he’s bored and too talented for this game.  He needs to challenge himself.  

I hear ya but look on ze bright side. You will be safe in the top bunk with Vlad beneath you so no need to sleep with one eye open and hand on the shiv  Cool

Doctor can you help me with this recurring dream I am having about a riddle? "THERE are seven keys to the great gate, Being eight in one and one in eight."

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 08:42:43 PM

Sadly I think the US has far surpassed the amount of innocent human babies it has murdered.  Evil does not go unpunished.  We have real footage of it and yet people still forget.  

The Nazi eugenics programme was heavily influenced by both the British and US programmes. Watch the documentary shown in the photo as it has lessons that are very valuable to today's generation.

How tragic, especially way back then.  I imagined America so moral - the most in the world, up to the end of the 50’s.  I wonder what set them back.  Or they’ve been poisoning us and aborting 65 million was part of the original plan.  

There has to be balance in this universe before we all leave this earth.  It was created and designed that way.  That balance will come and I hope it’s soon cause it’s overdue, Eliyyahu.  Time for judgement.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:46:56 PM

Sadly I think the US has far surpassed the amount of innocent human babies it has murdered.  Evil does not go unpunished.  We have real footage of it and yet people still forget.  

The Nazi eugenics programme was heavily influenced by both the British and US programmes. Watch the documentary shown in the photo as it has lessons that are very valuable to today's generation.

How tragic, especially way back then.  I imagined America so moral - the most in the world, up to the end of the 50’s.  I wonder what set them back.  Or they’ve been poisoning us and aborting 65 million was part of the original plan.  

There has to be balance in this universe before we all leave this earth.  It was created and designed that way.  That balance will come and I hope it’s soon cause it’s overdue, Eliyyahu.  Time for judgement.  

Sterilisation programmes were active in some US states at one time but the nazi's took it to a whole new level murdering while starting with the handicapped and unfortunate souls deemed to be mentally unfit and these were also their own non jewish citizens. There were plenty of high profile nazi sympathisers in the US and UK during the 30's

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:53:48 PM

I hear ya but look on ze bright side. You will be safe in the top bunk with Vlad beneath you so no need to sleep with one eye open and hand on the shiv  Cool

Doctor can you help me with this recurring dream I am having about a riddle? "THERE are seven keys to the great gate, Being eight in one and one in eight."

Vlad has to hire this guy, he even does good difficult riddles.  This is a hard one don’t like just guessing but it’s confusing.  

Here’s what I get.  There are 8 gates but they all form 1 great gate which is opened by the 7 keys.  

Sorry, my English is so poor, had to translate from italiano.  
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 08:58:49 PM

Sterilisation programmes were active in some US states at one time but the nazi's took it to a whole new level murdering while starting with the handicapped and unfortunate souls deemed to be mentally unfit and these were also their own non jewish citizens. There were plenty of high profile nazi sympathisers in the US and UK during the 30's

Sadly, I think the NWO and the “final solution” are in full effect.  I see no earthly power stopping them.  But You never know what unexpected surprises may lie around the corner. 

I know who’s in absolute control so everything is mostly noise to me.  Not sure why I worry.  Maybe I’m part human.  :/

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:07:39 PM

Vlad has to hire this guy, he even does good difficult riddles.  This is a hard one don’t like just guessing but it’s confusing.  

Here’s what I get.  There are 8 gates but they all form 1 great gate which is opened by the 7 keys.  

Sorry, my English is so poor, had to translate from italiano.  

The world is full of riddles that will never be solved my friend.  Wink https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/04/iraq.babylon

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:12:42 PM

I know who’s in absolute control so everything is mostly noise to me.  Not sure why I worry.  Maybe I’m part human.  :/

Not sure if I'm human but I heard from a reliable source that all one needs to know is he who rejects the Christ (The Nazarene) is an Antichrist

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 10:53:05 PM

Not sure if I'm human but I heard from a reliable source that all one needs to know is he who rejects the Christ (The Nazarene) is an Antichrist

And that is an absolute Truth.  Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God and the one and only living messiah who died blameless and without sin so we could all be saved by simply believing. 

Somehow people have the faith to believe they came from fish and aliens are here and many other fake science projects with no hard proof yet when it comes to God I’ve always gotten the same question:  if God were real why isn’t there any proof?   Look at the masterpiece - an infinite universe functioning in perfect mathematical harmony - that’s an accident?  I don’t have the faith these unbelievers have, I wish I had the massive faith I randomly came from chaos and a fish that crawled up a tree and became my grandpappy.  I’d move mountains if I had that much faith. 

Not one denier will have an excuse on judgment day for you have proven how much faith you actually have, just as long as it’s not in a Creator or a Messiah. 

To each his own.  That’s why we’re here.  This is the testing ground where we all, great and small - poor and rich suffer and are tested and are given the choice to choose.  Everybody wants to be rich, I wanna make billions on crypto but if you give it some serious thought, your odds of salvation would approach the odds of Clown Darwin being right.  So careful what you wish for and if it’s destroying you, boy, money is one thing you can get rid of with great ease and for great causes. 

Anyway, everyone knows I’m a hardcore libertarian so this is all repetitive.   Cry

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:00:59 PM

And that is an absolute Truth.  Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God and the one and only living messiah who died blameless and without sin so we could all be saved by simply believing. 

Somehow people have the faith to believe they came from fish and aliens are here and many other fake science projects with no hard proof yet when it comes to God I’ve always gotten the same question:  if God were real why isn’t there any proof?   Look at the masterpiece - an infinite universe functioning in perfect mathematical harmony - that’s an accident?  I don’t have the faith these unbelievers have, I wish I had the massive faith I randomly came from chaos and a fish that crawled up a tree and became my grandpappy.  I’d move mountains if I had that much faith. 

Not one denier will have an excuse on judgment day for you have proven how much faith you actually have, just as long as it’s not in a Creator or a Messiah. 

To each his own.  That’s why we’re here.  This is the testing ground where we all, great and small - poor and rich suffer and are tested and are given the choice to choose.  Everybody wants to be rich, I wanna make billions on crypto but if you give it some serious thought, your odds of salvation would approach the odds of Clown Darwin being right.  So careful what you wish for and if it’s destroying you, boy, money is one thing you can get rid of with great ease and for great causes. 

Anyway, everyone knows I’m a hardcore libertarian so this is all repetitive.   Cry

Amen to that brother .Yes my favourite hypocrite is the one who laughs about religion to their phychic while getting their palm read. I know of a man who sifts these ones as wheat  Cool

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 01:45:52 AM

Amen to that brother .Yes my favourite hypocrite is the one who laughs about religion to their phychic while getting their palm read. I know of a man who sifts these ones as wheat  Cool

That's a funny way to put it but it is blind hypocrisy. Haha

From the many one, from one, the source
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:28:46 AM

Many new Atheists are pompous, closed-minded verbal bullies.No matter how loudly the evidence screams “DESIGN”, it is dismissed with “Someday we will find that elusive naturalistic explanation for this problem.” Atheist materialists often commit themselves to atheism. They want the world to have no God and they want to live without having to worry about God.

For example Professor Richard Lewontin, a geneticist (and self-proclaimed Marxist), is certainly one of the world’s leaders in evolutionary biology. He wrote this very revealing comment (the italics were in the original). It illustrates the implicit philosophical bias against Genesis creation "regardless" of whether or not the facts support it.

‘Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.

It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.

The eminent Kant scholar Lewis Beck used to say that anyone who could believe in God could believe in anything. To appeal to an omnipotent deity is to allow that at any moment the regularities of nature may be ruptured, that Miracles may happen.

Lewontin used his position at an eminent university to push materialism and atheism in the guise of science. On reflection, it is astonishing that he would acknowledge with such candor that the materialist science that he taught and published and promulgated was predicated on tolerated “unsubstantiated just-so stories.”

But therein lies a deeper and more disturbing truth: Lewontin felt free to confess all this without the slightest fear of consequence. If anything, his candor endeared him to other scientists and to atheist and materialist colleagues who also were parties to the deception that it was “just science.” This kind of open public confession of corruption without the slightest fear of consequence is what we might more reasonably have expected from totalitarian societies.

Which brings us to Lewontin’s other passion — Marxism. Lewontin was a hard leftist who worked assiduously to advance Marxism — that is, totalitarianism — in America. Of course, Lewontin’s sympathizers will squirm and insist that this kind and genial man only wanted the best for science and for his neighbors. But it was just this sort of kindness and geniality that made Lewontin immeasurably more dangerous to science and to our culture than the lumpish and less accomplished Darwinists and Marxists, often heard ranting profanely on “science” blogs.

In sum, Lewontin put a genial professorial face on atheism and materialism and on Darwinist and Marxist falsehoods. He did immeasurably more damage to the truth than his cruder minions in the New Atheist movement and the Darwin in the schools lobby could have done. One might say that Lewontin was a congenial Richard Dawkins — with a no less deadly agenda.

....much easier to explain by meme  Cool

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 03:45:04 PM

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 03:56:01 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:25:14 PM by mprep

Many new Atheists are pompous, closed-minded verbal bullies.No matter how loudly the evidence screams “DESIGN”, it is dismissed with “Someday we will find that elusive naturalistic explanation for this problem.” Atheist materialists often commit themselves to atheism. They want the world to have no God and they want to live without having to worry about God.

For example Professor Richard Lewontin, a geneticist (and self-proclaimed Marxist), is certainly one of the world’s leaders in evolutionary biology. He wrote this very revealing comment (the italics were in the original). It illustrates the implicit philosophical bias against Genesis creation "regardless" of whether or not the facts support it.

‘Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.

It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.

The eminent Kant scholar Lewis Beck used to say that anyone who could believe in God could believe in anything. To appeal to an omnipotent deity is to allow that at any moment the regularities of nature may be ruptured, that Miracles may happen.

Lewontin used his position at an eminent university to push materialism and atheism in the guise of science. On reflection, it is astonishing that he would acknowledge with such candor that the materialist science that he taught and published and promulgated was predicated on tolerated “unsubstantiated just-so stories.”

But therein lies a deeper and more disturbing truth: Lewontin felt free to confess all this without the slightest fear of consequence. If anything, his candor endeared him to other scientists and to atheist and materialist colleagues who also were parties to the deception that it was “just science.” This kind of open public confession of corruption without the slightest fear of consequence is what we might more reasonably have expected from totalitarian societies.

Which brings us to Lewontin’s other passion — Marxism. Lewontin was a hard leftist who worked assiduously to advance Marxism — that is, totalitarianism — in America. Of course, Lewontin’s sympathizers will squirm and insist that this kind and genial man only wanted the best for science and for his neighbors. But it was just this sort of kindness and geniality that made Lewontin immeasurably more dangerous to science and to our culture than the lumpish and less accomplished Darwinists and Marxists, often heard ranting profanely on “science” blogs.

In sum, Lewontin put a genial professorial face on atheism and materialism and on Darwinist and Marxist falsehoods. He did immeasurably more damage to the truth than his cruder minions in the New Atheist movement and the Darwin in the schools lobby could have done. One might say that Lewontin was a congenial Richard Dawkins — with a no less deadly agenda.

....much easier to explain by meme  Cool

You’re so hired there’s no going back.  I just can’t pay you yet.  Hoping soon.  Smiley

You rat, you mocking my hardcore Libertarian beliefs?    Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

gembitz

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 05:27:43 PM

You rat, you mocking my hardcore Libertarian beliefs?  🐀  Grin

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 07:55:52 PM

You rat, you mocking my hardcore Libertarian beliefs?  🐀  Grin

That’s gate’s “new” human meat patties.  Cut down on CO2 and save the poor cows.  We sure have enough human cattle to spare.  Man, It’s gotten out of control.

gembitz

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:20:31 PM

I know who’s in absolute control so everything is mostly noise to me.  Not sure why I worry.  Maybe I’m part human.  :/

And that is an absolute Truth.  Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God and the one and only living messiah who died blameless and without sin so we could all be saved by simply believing.  

Somehow people have the faith to believe they came from fish and aliens are here and many other fake science projects with no hard proof yet when it comes to God I’ve always gotten the same question:  if God were real why isn’t there any proof?   Look at the masterpiece - an infinite universe functioning in perfect mathematical harmony - that’s an accident?  I don’t have the faith these unbelievers have, I wish I had the massive faith I randomly came from chaos and a fish that crawled up a tree and became my grandpappy.  I’d move mountains if I had that much faith.  

To each his own.  That’s why we’re here.  This is the testing ground where we all, great and small - poor and rich suffer and are tested and are given the choice to choose.  Everybody wants to be rich, I wanna make billions on crypto but if you give it some serious thought, your odds of salvation would approach the odds of Clown Darwin being right.  So careful what you wish for and if it’s destroying you, boy, money is one thing you can get rid of with great ease and for great causes.  

Anyway, everyone knows I’m a hardcore libertarian so this is all repetitive.   Cry

You rat, you mocking my hardcore Libertarian beliefs?  🐀  Grin

That’s gate’s “new” human meat patties.  Cut down on CO2 and save the poor cows.  We sure have enough human cattle to spare.  Man, It’s gotten out of control.

TEZOS  @ $3.33+ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 07:46:13 PM

Somebody honestly riddle me this.  At the top of the major contenders is a homosexual in charge.  When Brock pierce was hired truly talented people quit.  So I predicted he be made president cause he’s Goldman’s gayboy.  Now he’s in the closet with a beard and Roger Ver of BCH after I posted his wiki page and laughing about it was immediately changed to not even mention sexual orientation.  I’m glad I threw their homo asses back in the closet but why, why are the heads of the biggest coins gay?  And even BSV.  Craig can’t fart without Nguyen’s dildo up his but and that limp wristed fake clap that drives me crazy.  So why?  This is being set up to be worse than Hollywood and Wall Street.  Crypto will be the most vile of all industries if this it’s beginning.  Talentless gay losers at the top. 

DELET

MY account was hacked by some raging homophobe.  Every account I’ve had has been hacked.

Cause I know stuff and I’m important. 

I shouldn’t have deleted the above post since it was all true but I thought I posted it on a friend’s thread.  Soooo, to make up for it.  Let’s think the top coins out there.  Bitcoin:  foundation head brick finger me Pierce.  BCH, wear same outfit cause I’m a billionaire and everyone know I flame on big-time.  Now jimmy the limp wristed clapping clown whose job can be done, just like with the other 2, by any random person off the street.

So why are gay dudes at the top of every coin in crypto.  What pedo Faggatron is running this clown show.  It’s becoming more disgusting than Hollywood.  Can you imagine their plans and the gay hive beneath them, ready to explode and control our lives.  I put the other two homosexuals in the closet, it’s for this no talent gay clown to tighten up that wrist and get in the closet too.  If/when I make it big I’ll destroy the sodomites in crypto with no mercy.  I promise that with the living Almighty God of Israel as my witness. 

image hosting services

image hosting services
Get it?  He only pitches or catches too?  I want transparency!!  Haha

~  Vlad - I do not stand by in the presence of evil, you Sodomites and your vile puppet masters. 

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:59:57 PM

You got balls Vlad.  This is the world they want.  You’re going against a mountain of iron, a fiery beast, against Goliath.  Say goodbye to ixc and you.  These guys have no rules, they’ll suicide anyone. 

Wish you the best.

Somebody honestly riddle me this.  At the top of the major contenders is a homosexual in charge.  When Brock pierce was hired truly talented people quit.  So I predicted he be made president cause he’s Goldman’s gayboy.  Now he’s in the closet with a beard and Roger Ver of BCH after I posted his wiki page and laughing about it was immediately changed to not even mention sexual orientation.  I’m glad I threw their homo asses back in the closet but why, why are the heads of the biggest coins gay?  And even BSV.  Craig can’t fart without Nguyen’s dildo up his but and that limp wristed fake clap that drives me crazy.  So why?  This is being set up to be worse than Hollywood and Wall Street.  Crypto will be the most vile of all industries if this it’s beginning.  Talentless gay losers at the top. 

DELET

MY account was hacked by some raging homophobe.  Every account I’ve had has been hacked.

Cause I know stuff and I’m important. 

I shouldn’t have deleted the above post since it was all true but I thought I posted it on a friend’s thread.  Soooo, to make up for it.  Let’s think the top coins out there.  Bitcoin:  foundation head brick finger me Pierce.  BCH, wear same outfit cause I’m a billionaire and everyone know I flame on big-time.  Now jimmy the limp wristed clapping clown whose job can be done, just like with the other 2, by any random person off the street.

So why are gay dudes at the top of every coin in crypto.  What pedo Faggatron is running this clown show.  It’s becoming more disgusting than Hollywood.  Can you imagine their plans and the gay hive beneath them, ready to explode and control our lives.  I put the other two homosexuals in the closet, it’s for this no talent gay clown to tighten up that wrist and get in the closet too.  If/when I make it big I’ll destroy the sodomites in crypto with no mercy.  I promise that with the living Almighty God of Israel as my witness. 

Get it?  He only pitches or catches too?  I want transparency!!  Haha

~  Vlad - I do not stand by in the presence of evil, you Sodomites and your vile puppet masters. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:23:27 PM

Somebody honestly riddle me this.  At the top of the major contenders is a homosexual in charge.  When Brock pierce was hired truly talented people quit.  So I predicted he be made president cause he’s Goldman’s gayboy.  Now he’s in the closet with a beard and Roger Ver of BCH after I posted his wiki page and laughing about it was immediately changed to not even mention sexual orientation.  I’m glad I threw their homo asses back in the closet but why, why are the heads of the biggest coins gay?  And even BSV.  Craig can’t fart without Nguyen’s dildo up his but and that limp wristed fake clap that drives me crazy.  So why?  This is being set up to be worse than Hollywood and Wall Street.  Crypto will be the most vile of all industries if this it’s beginning.  Talentless gay losers at the top.  

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: