Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 06:23:50 AM

Somebody honestly riddle me this.  At the top of the major contenders is a homosexual in charge.  When Brock pierce was hired truly talented people quit.  So I predicted he be made president cause he’s Goldman’s gayboy.  Now he’s in the closet with a beard and Roger Ver of BCH after I posted his wiki page and laughing about it was immediately changed to not even mention sexual orientation.  I’m glad I threw their homo asses back in the closet but why, why are the heads of the biggest coins gay?  And even BSV.  Craig can’t fart without Nguyen’s dildo up his but and that limp wristed fake clap that drives me crazy.  So why?  This is being set up to be worse than Hollywood and Wall Street.  Crypto will be the most vile of all industries if this it’s beginning.  Talentless gay losers at the top.  

Yes, that makes a lot of sense, brother.  Tragic. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:32:41 PM

xtz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:XTZ-BTC?period=12h

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:17:03 PM

Yeah, I can pick 20-40 coins that will go 100x soon.  But no money.

Craig the man with no integrity who owes me a Bitcoin.  Anybody wanna buy his debt for half.  You may not get it off him but you can legally Lord it over him for life.  That’s pure torture. 

I don’t lie.  That sumbitch owes me 1 btc and while he’s taking orders from his masters none realize how mangnitudes higher they’ll pay when the time comes.  All death threats, steal my kids, hurt us, stealing 100,000 ixc off me, not honoring a debt.  All will be out on the scale.

And what the fuck are you faggots cunts gonna do about it?  Suicide me?  Already there.  But you won’t see those up to to 700k ixc coins, try and think of their real value before you act like animals and criminals with no grace or mercy in your hearts. 

I will collect but I’m willing to sell the 1 btc debt for .5 btc.  Satoshi can’t pay the guy he chose as his voice and was on his inner 4 person team 1 btc.  That’s beyond pathetic and telling.  His boss says no then it’s no, it’s not his choice.  Haha. 

Vlad - I take giant turds on godless puppet masters using guys like Craig as a pawn and make him look like he has no honor.  Why?  Cause you’re scared shitless imagining me with $45k right now.  Cowards, I’m one man and you have billions, and army and pro murderers on standby.  Cowards, you have all forgotten your father’s faces. 

gembitz

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:21:03 PM

Yeah, I can pick 20-40 coins that will go 100x soon.  But no money.

Craig the man with no integrity who owes me a Bitcoin.  Anybody wanna buy his debt for half.  You may not get it off him but you can legally Lord it over him for life.  That’s pure torture.  

I don’t lie.  That sumbitch owes me 1 btc and while he’s taking orders from his masters none realize how mangnitudes higher they’ll pay when the time comes.  All death threats, steal my kids, hurt us, stealing 100,000 ixc off me, not honoring a debt.  All will be out on the scale.

And what the fuck are you faggots cunts gonna do about it?  Suicide me?  Already there.  But you won’t see those up to to 700k ixc coins, try and think of their real value before you act like animals and criminals with no grace or mercy in your hearts.  

I will collect but I’m willing to sell the 1 btc debt for .5 btc.  Satoshi can’t pay the guy he chose as his voice and was on his inner 4 person team 1 btc.  That’s beyond pathetic and telling.  His boss says no then it’s no, it’s not his choice.  Haha.  

Vlad - I take giant turds on godless puppet masters using guys like Craig as a pawn and make him look like he has no honor.  Why?  Cause you’re scared shitless imagining me with $45k right now.  Cowards, I’m one man and you have billions, and army and pro murderers on standby.  Cowards, you have all forgotten your father’s faces.  

RABBIT OUT OF PRISON!!!  Kiss
~ STAY TUNED ~

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:37:51 PM

Craig the man with no integrity who owes me a Bitcoin.  Anybody wanna buy his debt for half.  You may not get it off him but you can legally Lord it over him for life.  That’s pure torture.  

I don’t lie.  That sumbitch owes me 1 btc and while he’s taking orders from his masters none realize how mangnitudes higher they’ll pay when the time comes.  All death threats, steal my kids, hurt us, stealing 100,000 ixc off me, not honoring a debt.  All will be out on the scale.

And what the fuck are you faggots cunts gonna do about it?  Suicide me?  Already there.  But you won’t see those up to to 700k ixc coins, try and think of their real value before you act like animals and criminals with no grace or mercy in your hearts.  

I will collect but I’m willing to sell the 1 btc debt for .5 btc.  Satoshi can’t pay the guy he chose as his voice and was on his inner 4 person team 1 btc.  That’s beyond pathetic and telling.  His boss says no then it’s no, it’s not his choice.  Haha.  

Vlad - I take giant turds on godless puppet masters using guys like Craig as a pawn and make him look like he has no honor.  Why?  Cause you’re scared shitless imagining me with $45k right now.  Cowards, I’m one man and you have billions, and army and pro murderers on standby.  Cowards, you have all forgotten your father’s faces.  

~ STAY TUNED ~

Nice, he’s loaded.  Have that homie buy Craig’s debt for half off. 

gembitz

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:58:12 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

~ STAY TUNED ~

Nice, he’s loaded.  Have that homie buy Craig’s debt for half off. 

HANDS UP = NO MORE MASKS

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 12:25:48 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:23:00 PM by mprep

So here I am for almost 6 years, trapped in a poor city in a shithole 3rd world east bloc country - not by choice. 

And I begin a nice relationship with Craig Wright’s younger brother who’s on Facebook or was.  In our first convo he asked me where my IXCoins are hidden.  Right, seems legit.   Roll Eyes

So over time he realized I got a hard live in this dumpster with 100,000 rats in it and they don’t even have a pool except 3 months per year let alone basketball, waterpolo, swimming, stuff my kids wanted.  And I can’t move cause I’m still in the middle of a half decade court battle for the kids which I fairly won. 

So Craig’s brother, who’s got lots of money one day says he wants to help me out cause he feels bad for me and he’s got money he doesn’t mind giving me €200,000.  So I say, wow, I can open a nice cafe for that, work, not feel so depressed make a few K per months...

He responds, no man, you need something better, like what do people there like, what do they consume.  I immediately responded, erm, 50% smoke and probably 90% drink.  He says perfect, see?  And that’s not what I wanna do but I said ok, but I’d need a warehouse special permits - it’s strict laws out here. 

He replies, dude, don’t waste money on a warehouse, you have empty rooms in your apt, store then there.  I’m like dude, it would be floor too ceiling. 

So I said give me an hour to think about it.  I call my lawyer and tell him I got a €200k gift offer from a “friend” Satoshi’s brother man.  My lawyer replies, are you insane?  They just passed new laws against contraband and you can’t store that in your apt even if you don’t sell it, it’s illegal.  You’d be in prison in 1 day and lose your kids.

These kinds of setups have happened to me since my ~3rd month in IXC/Crypto. 

So I call Sam back and tell him dude I’ll go to jail, give me the money and I’ll open the best cafe here.  I just need a job and I’ll feel better and make a little money.  He says, man, I can’t, I’m broke, I have all that money in investments now.  Hahaha

So to put me in prison and take my kids your send me €200k cause then I’d get deported and tortured to give up all my ixc.  Sam is an Aussie government agent.  Craig is an Aussie govt agent. 

Craig is building a global internet 3.0 prison.  No more freedom of speech.  No more dynamic IP addresses.  He’s working with the Chinese. 

This is the truth.  They tried to put a struggling single dad in prison and take his kids just for some IXcoin.  They’re below human.   Ever hear a dev from any coin go through something like this?  Never.  Ever. 

Strap down, I got so many shocking stories to tell. 

Another fraud attempt setup by the Chinese.  This was maybe my 5th convo with this guy.  We did FaceTime too so I know he’s Chinese.  He offered to pay me cause I was a good dev and had a great rep good money if I verified some shitcoin was backed by $700,000 in gold. 

I said sure, fly me and DeadSea33 out and we take pics and verify and announce it.  He replies, no, no, you don’t need to come here,  verify by camera.  Hahaha.  I said, dude you’re out of your mind.  No way ever, that's fraud. You want me arrested.  Yes, they did.

Then he came back with another brilliant plan where we connect every ixc to a shit penny stock exchange in Canada.  Now I traded stocks before crypto since high school.  The most criminal penny stocks are in Canada.  So I tell DeadSea33, this is a set-up, that coin can moon, ixc moons but then it will collapse and I go to jail for securities fraud.  So I tell him no way dude.  Once again tried to put me in prison.  After that the British and aussies stepped in with sugar instead of vinegar but still all criminal in the end.   

This kind of thing happened to me since the beginning and it’s all for my coins.  They don’t care about me or my kids.  They’re criminals in suits.  Sammy/Sam is definitely Aussie govt fed which means his bro Craig is too.  Bsv will moon hard but you’re buying yourself into a prison planet. 

With friends like these.  Haha.  So odds are high Craig is working closely with the Chinese and they’ll create a union once it’s done with Chinese laws. 

This is to let you know the truth and why after almost a decade I finally had enough.  Enough theft, enough lies.  Craig, you still owe me 1 btc.  And if I’m lying sue me - I’d love to drag Sam into court and dig up all our conversations during the discovery phase.  Maggot. 

Thank you for playing...

Vlad ~ the pain is just beginning.  1 btc will cost you 1,000 or I won’t be satisfied. 

This is at least 7 years old.  also the Bitcoin ambassador of Hong Kong contacted me around the same time and wanted to meet me in London but I couldn’t make it. 

This is all totally normal for a penny shitcoin, amirite?  Hahaha

Craig’s handler, you’re a complete dipshit.  You never read my profile?  What an idiot. 

And if my accounts get hacked I have a nuke I’m saving for last that will sink btc and Bch and bsv.  Guaranteed. 

Test me.  Do I lie?  Cunts!!!  Don’t touch my coins wallets or accounts.  You’ve bankrupted me and gaslit me until I had a nervous breakdown.  Now every morning, it’s gaslight time for you maggot feds and bankers, one in the same.  I’ve helped good feds, and I still do.  But not maggots like you.  I can tell who’s a fed in under 5 minutes, just keep talking.   lol

Vlad - dirty fed hunter lol

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:39:20 PM

Well, that escalated quickly.  Anybody taking odds on Vlad suiciding himself.  Pure coincidence. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 06:58:41 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:22:37 PM by mprep

I just Talked to a good smart level headed friend.  He said this war is crazy and it won’t solve anything.  He said just wait my turn.  I didn’t argue a near decade I have done much more than wait. 

war cancelled 

Let God be Judge over everyone. 

Vlad

For the record I’ve only met two people in crypto in 8-9 years.  Craig and one BSV fan who was passing through cause he had a Romanian wife.  I never have been to any conventions.  Ever. 

So how can a starving third world country peasant like me know who Satoshi is, when not the even the muppet feds have a clue.  I chose an introvert who I knew wouldn’t defend himself.  Trying to bluff Craig into paying his just obligation.  Forget it, he can keep it. 

But his brother is a crook and the apples don’t fall from the tree.  That much I can say. 

Now move along, you’re all ungrateful anyway.  I’m gonna have an “unfortunate” car “accident” 3 times in a row (pure coincidence) and none of you would care.  Why am I sacrificing myself then, maggots? 

F the ungrateful tool-jobs from the east bloc.  Come by anytime for a lesson in a gulag. 

Vlad ~ With rare Millennial backdown, cause I ain’t ready for bartertown. 

What’s done is done.  I’m deleting the BS that isn’t 110% true.

Audi 5000

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:28:03 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 10:56:18 PM

Too true.  Saw that decades ago.  I think I rather pull my pud. 

Equilibrium- oh it’s a golden one.  That movie had to be suppressed cause it exposed big pharma but it got a cult following.  I think I’ll watch now.  Great for my recovery. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:40:05 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Too true.  Saw that decades ago.  I think I rather pull my pud.  

Equilibrium- oh it’s a golden one.  That movie had to be suppressed cause it exposed big pharma but it got a cult following.  I think I’ll watch now.  Great for my recovery.  

Its the epitomy of this generations oblivious nature of reality and their apathetic acceptance of the technocratic order they are being coralled into while only showing signs of life when influences and trends they have been programmed to aspire to are mentioned. The obviously don't know that there is the culmination of ze 3rd world war approacing followed by a ball of pain from ze cosmos....or maybe they do and that is still their reaction  Grin #thewalkingdead

Why is anyone surprised about afghanastan? = It's just the plan to continue unfolding to destabilise the world with a view to massively increasing immigration to the West to destroy nation states from the inside out. Cool

#theyareallplayingthesamegame

With the chaos in Kabul y'all are faced with a stark choice;

Do ye submit to a totalitarian regime which mandates face coverings,destroys statues and erases historical cultural artifacts,erodes freedom of speech,churns propoganda 24/7, chops off children’s genitals to change their gender,aborts the innocent, restricts travel & religious observance & coerces experimental injections?

Or do ye submit to the Taliban?

Grin

Is Afghanistan a red or Amber travel destination, and will ye need to be fully vaccinated before travelling? Can't really answer that but theres a dude with crazy looking eyes and a beard in your embassay over there now who might be of assistance.  Grin

I expect many merits for this quality post  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 02:19:31 PM

Too true.  Saw that decades ago.  I think I rather pull my pud.  

Equilibrium- oh it’s a golden one.  That movie had to be suppressed cause it exposed big pharma but it got a cult following.  I think I’ll watch now.  Great for my recovery.  

Its the epitomy of this generations oblivious nature of reality and their apathetic acceptance of the technocratic order they are being coralled into while only showing signs of life when influences and trends they have been programmed to aspire to are mentioned. The obviously don't know that there is the culmination of ze 3rd world war approacing followed by a ball of pain from ze cosmos....or maybe they do and that is still their reaction  Grin #thewalkingdead

Why is anyone surprised about afghanastan? = It's just the plan to continue unfolding to destabilise the world with a view to massively increasing immigration to the West to destroy nation states from the inside out. Cool

#theyareallplayingthesamegame

With the chaos in Kabul y'all are faced with a stark choice;

Do ye submit to a totalitarian regime which mandates face coverings,destroys statues and erases historical cultural artifacts,erodes freedom of speech,churns propoganda 24/7, chops off children’s genitals to change their gender,aborts the innocent, restricts travel & religious observance & coerces experimental injections?

Or do ye submit to the Taliban?

Grin

Is Afghanistan a red or Amber travel destination, and will ye need to be fully vaccinated before travelling? Can't really answer that but theres a dude with crazy looking eyes and a beard in your embassay over there now who might be of assistance.  Grin

I expect many merits for this quality post  Cool

You were at 47 so it only let me give you 3.  But I shall return.  Did I mention I got dibs on you when git cash unless my friends of old rob me.   

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 05:30:02 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:21:27 PM by mprep

I said my war with Craig is over and I won’t dox important people, I’m a man of my word.  But there are other lying thieving worms and I would like to present these exhibits as fact.  Then there’s that freedom of speech thing until Craig is done with his work.

Jeffrey Peterson literally stole 370,000 of my personal ixcoins and I’d like you to see his piggy face cause that was our marketing money. 

I state nothing but facts and I followed Russ Hannaman for a while.  He was promising his followers BCH was gonna hit $10,000 by end of year, 2-3 years ago.  Instead it pumped and dumped to $4k and fell off a cliff and forked off as I predicted and was banned by Craig that simple statement which came true. As the primary funder and highest up at BCH at that time I call this financial fraud.  So when I saw more promises today I simply stated some facts.  Freedom of speech and all that.  That’s what Craig, Russ and nChain believe in, right?  Haha

The reward for being transparent and honest about Mr Ayre was an immediate permanent ban from BSV.  I believe that’s called unjustified retaliation on a whistleblower.  A crime.  So sensitive tho.  Ain’t gonna change the truth tho is it, Russ?   

Don’t take your own factual actions personal, I’m just bored and people should know the double faces and liars in Crypto. 

Color me shocked - one of my accounts gets hacked the very next day. 

Pure Coincidence!  This is a lesson to learn, don’t go again the mob that’s oh fighting so hard for your freedoms.  Hahaha, it’s so ironic I can’t stop laughing. 

This, this is the straw that will break the silver back gorillas back.  I love my mom and all my family and because of these lies and thefts it’s now affecting them.   I’d hate to lose my self control in a real manic way.  Would be unfortunate for the highest ranked in crypto.  And no, not those monkeys on the list of most influential they publish yearly.  I real it yearly just to get a kick out of it. 

Man to man with rules of engagement is a battle.  Take the rules out and it’s war.  You guys drew first blood. 

Don’t ever forget it!!!

If my mom thinks I’m in danger cause my friends had ulterior motives and used me, then to change this ill perspective, actions have to be taken to alleviate the situation.  Wouldn’t you feel the same if your mom wrote you that you’re in danger from your long time friends? 

Fair enough! 

This is getting way too serious I think.  Just want you know I got back.  No more censorship and no more hacking, ey?  Fair enough?  Sweet.  I knew I was dealing with pros. 

There’s a lot more to Goth than meets the eye.  That’s all the warning you get. 

Vlad

This, this, I fully believe in and I’ll put my life on the line for it. 

I’m fine with chess or poker but the playing field has to be level.  It’s just one of me.  Then let the chips fall where they may with no hard feelings or foolish actions.  Please don’t steal from me anymore.  You know which accounts ahd wallets are mine.

Fair enough!

Vlad

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 10:30:51 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2021, 10:40:59 AM by hornetsnest

You were at 47 so it only let me give you 3.  But I shall return.  Did I mention I got dibs on you when git cash unless my friends of old rob me.  

....My minion from one of my eastern european legions salutes you and the prospect of moar beer money and is on standby RWA to fight enemies of ze impaler. They will bring many plagues and curses upon the infidels who approach you with malice on my command.  Cool

#thehornetsadvocate #asabovesobelow #asabovesobelow ...fromlivesofwealthtodestructiontheywillgo #repentandseekthelord #livelivesofgraceorzehornetyouwillface

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 11:59:58 AM

You were at 47 so it only let me give you 3.  But I shall return.  Did I mention I got dibs on you when git cash unless my friends of old rob me.  

....My minion from one of my eastern european legions salutes you and the prospect of moar beer money and is on standby RWA to fight enemies of ze impaler. They will bring many plagues and curses upon the infidels who approach you with malice on my command.  Cool

#thehornetsadvocate #asabovesobelow #asabovesobelow ...fromlivesofwealthtodestructiontheywillgo #repentandseekthelord #livelivesofgraceorzehornetyouwillface

Hahaha - you lifted my spirit. I’m thankful for that and for knowing I got more back than just Goth, not that Goth can’t take on anybody behind these muppets.  Appreciate it much.  I gotta hire you now before someone else notices what my eye sees early on.  I just can’t pay you, but God willing if things go right, vlad doesn’t care about money just his kids and the impact of the IXhammer.  For you can unravel what IX has twisted and can twist what IX has made crooked?  IX is unstoppable - people just can’t see the future. 

Many thanks, brother. 

Vlad

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 06:49:17 PM

TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting;

Judgment quickly approaches where not even the seed of evil will be spared. 

Apocalipsa

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:15:55 PM

Dear plebs. Vote for me as president and I will deport all these extremist whores to afghanistan and make them pay for the flight. For fairness they should have a ration of food and supplies,ammo and rifle (at their own cost and not taxpayer) so they can play their hunger games with ze Taliban Cool

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

A middle school teacher in Vancouver, Washington recently came under fire after writing a disturbing post on Facebook where she wished ill on individuals that are hesitant to receive the coronavirus vaccine.

"I am ready to say let them die," Jeanine Kolkemo said, a 52-year-old PE teacher at Wy'East Middle School.

"You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone," Kolkemo added.

The Wy'East Middle School teacher's volatile comments failed to stop there. In fact, they grew more extreme.

In response to an individual's comment on her post which alluded to to the fact that it's wrong to wish ill on others, Kolkemo said "I have no problem with that."

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent  of the population that votes the wrong way," Kolkemo added. "Let the hunger games begin."

Jeanine Kolkemo

Community members questioned Kolkemo's mental capacity to be a teacher due to her threatening and biased views and called upon Evergreen Public Schools for disciplinary action.

According to Janae Gomes, the chief operations officer at Evergreen Public Schools, the HR department is handling the situation.

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 01:36:35 PM

Dear plebs. Vote for me as president and I will deport all these extremist whores to afghanistan and make them pay for the flight. For fairness they should have a ration of food and supplies,ammo and rifle (at their own cost and not taxpayer) so they can play their hunger games with ze Taliban Cool

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

A middle school teacher in Vancouver, Washington recently came under fire after writing a disturbing post on Facebook where she wished ill on individuals that are hesitant to receive the coronavirus vaccine.

"I am ready to say let them die," Jeanine Kolkemo said, a 52-year-old PE teacher at Wy'East Middle School.

"You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone," Kolkemo added.

The Wy'East Middle School teacher's volatile comments failed to stop there. In fact, they grew more extreme.

In response to an individual's comment on her post which alluded to to the fact that it's wrong to wish ill on others, Kolkemo said "I have no problem with that."

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent  of the population that votes the wrong way," Kolkemo added. "Let the hunger games begin."

Jeanine Kolkemo

Community members questioned Kolkemo's mental capacity to be a teacher due to her threatening and biased views and called upon Evergreen Public Schools for disciplinary action.

According to Janae Gomes, the chief operations officer at Evergreen Public Schools, the HR department is handling the situation.

Oh, we’ve cutting out 30% of the gen pop but it sure won’t be the unvaccinated.  Get your vaccine cattle, graphene and 5G microwaves are a winning combo.  Let people choose is the way.  That’s how you get rid of the retards. 

The fact 80% of women (probably mostly liberal and single) got vaccinated is the biggest indicator of what the right choice is.  I mean how many think successful tanks are all women or global corporation boards?  Haha.

Enjoy the coming black winter.  That’s the first of 3 mass death waves. 

gembitz

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 10:04:31 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeee weee ~ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: