Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 10:07:33 AM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeee weee ~ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

What’s that black rat doing there?  Lol.  I’m assuming the king gold rat is the owl.  Lol. Rat 🐀

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 02:21:29 PM

Speaking of dark skinned dirty rats.  Looks like sweaty, dirty mexciants can’t enough ixcorn.  Word must have leaked south.  They got the internet thing out there?  Amazing.  Send them soap and MOAR cerveza too.  Sí MOAR queso tambien, Rey Rata.

Oye!

image hosting[/i]

~  Rata Grande, quierro MOAR ixcorn, queso y Taco Bell! 

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:41:22 PM

Nice handlebars, espalda mojada.  Yo like ju style.  Ju better hurrio and dumpo those kilos real rápido if ju want Ixcoin el cheapo, cabronito.  Blood in blood out.  También, Ixcoin in Ixcoin out, hombre.

-  Vatos locos forever, ese!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 02:48:01 PM

Nice handlebars, espalda mojada.  Yo like ju style.  Ju better hurrio and dumpo those kilos real rápido if ju want Ixcoin el cheapo, cabronito.  Blood in blood out.  También, Ixcoin in Ixcoin out, hombre.

-  Vatos locos forever, ese!!!

I tink I like how dis community is growing.  From all walks of life.  Even the dirty and poor can afford Ixcoin.  That was the goal.  Near decade for anyone anywhere to buy for pennies.  We accomplished the impossible given the amount and energy devs like put out to make Ixcoin known as the future numero uno. 

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:25:53 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeee weee ~ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

What’s that black rat doing there?  Lol.  I’m assuming the king gold rat is the owl.  Lol. Rat 🐀

ALWAYS FREE CHEESE IN THE TRAP!  Grin 🐀 Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 09:40:41 AM

Does China own Reddit or is Silicon Valley now ran by pussified cowards?  Nothing I said on Reddit was more than mildly abrasive and definitely truthful.  Another crap-app deleted.  Less stress.  They think they have the power. 

You tools.  When you get censored for no reason think, do I need this app or really any app?  No, I can go to 2g and be one happy camper or find that one app like telegram that lets you be you and DELET the rest.  I deleted Twitter and it was like a wannabe CEOs stone off my chest.  Bankrupt these fools.  If people did that we would control them not them us.  They need us, we don’t really need them.  If we don’t act en masse it doesn’t work. 

So DELET the commie crap-apps and watch them change and beg for you to come back.  DO IT!!!

- no freedom of speech no biznis for you.  We the people run the apps and the internets. 

gembitz

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:46:13 PM

Does China own Reddit or is Silicon Valley now ran by pussified cowards?  Nothing I said on Reddit was more than mildly abrasive and definitely truthful.  Another crap-app deleted.  Less stress.  They think they have the power.  

You tools.  When you get censored for no reason think, do I need this app or really any app?  No, I can go to 2g and be one happy camper or find that one app like telegram that lets you be you and DELET the rest.  I deleted Twitter and it was like a wannabe CEOs stone off my chest.  Bankrupt these fools.  If people did that we would control them not them us.  They need us, we don’t really need them.  If we don’t act en masse it doesn’t work.  

So DELET the commie crap-apps and watch them change and beg for you to come back.  DO IT!!!

- no freedom of speech no biznis for you.  We the people run the apps and the internets.  

THE BEAST SYSTEM PROLIFERATING THE COMMIE VIRUS...STAY IN YOUR RAT CAGE OR ELSE<----- EXTERMINATION AGENDA

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 06:39:02 PM

I meant to post this here but I’m not actually that smart.  I’m a taxidermist but I think that’s really just like a doctor.  Only different. 

Do you plant to move back to Russia Vlad?  Snowden seems to like, gots his Son now and says he will become Russian Citizen.........Steven Siegal the Russian Dennis Rodman.............

I read the story of the Florida Police Officer who collected the Jeffrey Epstein Evidence after the Florida Detective who handled it was murdered, fled to Russia in a small plane and to Canada then on to Russia was organizing operations to save Western Whistleblowers..........

They supposedly had a plan to jail break Assange from the Embassy before his arrest but he did not want to go to Russia.........maybe he doesn't like Russia, but maybe his 2 sons he had with his new woman while there changed his mind.......but I bet he wishes he had decided to become Russian and raise his kids there compared to where he is now...............The courts are a sick joke where the overseers pleasure is destroying people for no real reasons other than power demonstrations.  And that is on every level not even on Assanges case, his case is just guaranteed to be that way.

Amerika sadly has become corrupt from inside out.  The justice system is evil and indifferent to the suffering and the innocent.  This is a sign of the end of a civilization.  Destruction from within.  I miss America - I wish somehow it would be like it was.  I’m not Russian.  I’m Romanian trapped in a cold cement bloc that has felt like a prison for almost 6 years now.  It was either my life or that of the kids so I forfeited mine.  Could have easily remarried beautiful women but now that day has fled with much of my strength.  Russia scares me.  Here at least crime is 10x lower than America the civilized and I connect with Romanians.  Romanians have a connection between each other I haven’t anywhere.  We might get in fights maybe knife fights but next day we’re friends again.  This is where God trapped me so this is where I’ll stay.  There’s no way to know where it’s gonna be safer until It’s too late but I know they want those guns and 78 million dead off the liabilities list so America will be the biggest death zone.  I expect Obama to take over the murdering, and no longer hide behind Biden. 

Russia has a strong grip here.  America and Europe Union too but not like Russia.  The force that really runs this country is the OG Securitate.  Nothing comes in or out or moves without them knowing.   Romania is key to all these countries but with US falling apart, there’s no threat from twats like Macron who declared war on us for not teaching our kids gays and pedos are normal.  May France fall by the sword like the godless coward animal they’ve always been.  Any move on Romania will be quickly destroyed with hellfire from Russia.  That’s a guarantee. 

Never thought I’d be glad to see commies in control.  Lived here in fear my whole childhood, never thought  I’d come back.  Things this big happen for a reason even tho it ruined me.  I believe it was God’s will but have no idea why.  I see no purpose just unanswered questions and torture. 

Vlad - signing out from bloc 29A. 

Vlad for real dude, you’re to humble to say this but you’re in the top 5 geniuses in crypto.  Can’t wait until you’re predictions, made years in advance, like the China virus and Doge, start to happen one after another.  They people will give you some credit. 

Cheers

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 06:44:11 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:15:27 PM by mprep

I meant to post this here but I’m not actually that smart.  I’m a taxidermist but I think that’s really just like a doctor.  Only different. 

Do you plant to move back to Russia Vlad?  Snowden seems to like, gots his Son now and says he will become Russian Citizen.........Steven Siegal the Russian Dennis Rodman.............

I read the story of the Florida Police Officer who collected the Jeffrey Epstein Evidence after the Florida Detective who handled it was murdered, fled to Russia in a small plane and to Canada then on to Russia was organizing operations to save Western Whistleblowers..........

They supposedly had a plan to jail break Assange from the Embassy before his arrest but he did not want to go to Russia.........maybe he doesn't like Russia, but maybe his 2 sons he had with his new woman while there changed his mind.......but I bet he wishes he had decided to become Russian and raise his kids there compared to where he is now...............The courts are a sick joke where the overseers pleasure is destroying people for no real reasons other than power demonstrations.  And that is on every level not even on Assanges case, his case is just guaranteed to be that way.

Amerika sadly has become corrupt from inside out.  The justice system is evil and indifferent to the suffering and the innocent.  This is a sign of the end of a civilization.  Destruction from within.  I miss America - I wish somehow it would be like it was.  I’m not Russian.  I’m Romanian trapped in a cold cement bloc that has felt like a prison for almost 6 years now.  It was either my life or that of the kids so I forfeited mine.  Could have easily remarried beautiful women but now that day has fled with much of my strength.  Russia scares me.  Here at least crime is 10x lower than America the civilized and I connect with Romanians.  Romanians have a connection between each other I haven’t anywhere.  We might get in fights maybe knife fights but next day we’re friends again.  This is where God trapped me so this is where I’ll stay.  There’s no way to know where it’s gonna be safer until It’s too late but I know they want those guns and 78 million dead off the liabilities list so America will be the biggest death zone.  I expect Obama to take over the murdering, and no longer hide behind Biden. 

Russia has a strong grip here.  America and Europe Union too but not like Russia.  The force that really runs this country is the OG Securitate.  Nothing comes in or out or moves without them knowing.   Romania is key to all these countries but with US falling apart, there’s no threat from twats like Macron who declared war on us for not teaching our kids gays and pedos are normal.  May France fall by the sword like the godless coward animal they’ve always been.  Any move on Romania will be quickly destroyed with hellfire from Russia.  That’s a guarantee. 

Never thought I’d be glad to see commies in control.  Lived here in fear my whole childhood, never thought  I’d come back.  Things this big happen for a reason even tho it ruined me.  I believe it was God’s will but have no idea why.  I see no purpose just unanswered questions and torture. 

Vlad - signing out from bloc 29A. 

Vlad for real dude, you’re to humble to say this but you’re in the top 5 geniuses in crypto.  Can’t wait until you’re predictions, made years in advance, like the China virus and Doge, start to happen one after another.  They people will give you some credit. 

Cheers

Taxidermist thinking you’re a doctor.  You’re nuts.  Why to all the dingbells end up here.  I’m a retard magnet. 

Anyway, nice of you to say but for me being number 2, regardless the odds was utter failure.  God help me to see what no one sees.  Give me the understanding from you.  Let no enemy stand a chance against me.  Then you will witness Ixcoin at number 1. 

Vlad - the destroyer of all useless coins. 

This is kinda petty like peaking when you’re 5 and reliving it until you’re 80 but this is the only award, report card, etc I ever kept.  Never put it on display in my room, threw it in a box because of what it meant so that’s why the trophy got lost. 

I was an ace at sports.  My mind never had limits, like they were imaginary lies.  When I played division 1 soccer here I never had training, just bloody knees playing on gravel in torn canvas shoes.  I never played on grass until we came to America.  I would stalk the best player and I was a phenom at copying moves.  Then get bored and invent weird moves knowing nobody could stop what they never saw. 

So my dad took us 3 older boys, I was 9, to try out and my older Brother and I made division 1 starters.  It 10-13 year olds, I could feel the immense power these other guys had over me.  I was scared to play but losing to me has always been more scary.  First game on an actual team, no training, I didn’t what offsides was.  I right striker and I just one thing, destroy anything in my way and score.  With all that fear of being hurt I played my heart out, offense and defense, cause I didn’t know any rules.  Lol

The stadium was full, ~20k people, this was the halftime kids game.  We had like 15 minutes.  Speed and dribbling was all I knew and I had a move that took me months to get to work.  So I dribble past like 4 guys (I could see the field to pass - my mind could only see the goal).  So I run into one of the last guys and he was so big I felt he was gonna elbow me over.  So I tried for the first time that move I made up, I don’t remember it but it was hard, and I dribbled past this guy like he has no idea where the ball went and passed it to a team mate.  The entire stadium stood up shouting and screaming.  The smallest kid on the field showed them something they never saw.   My dad says he’s never seen or heard a 9 year old getting a standing ovation from an entire stadium.  I’m like, I’m hungry and I got worms.

Ok so I was completely dominant at almost all sports but basketball I started late, ~16-17.  Takes years to drinks, shoot accurately, learn plays.  I only learned at pickup games, I never played on a team cause I had a job. 

So this stupid trophy is a big deal because I was the weakest skinniest and least skilled out of the dozens of shooters there.  Most played HS and were on the college b-ball team.  When my friend told me he signed up for it cause 3 points were his thing I got angry.  Why can any mortal be better than me?  I didn’t understand and odds are there to scare you.  Meaningless.  I feel fear and when I feel it I charge full force at it and it vanishes.  Never hold back cause of fear, just fear God and king.  So I said I wanna sign up and he busted out laughing cause I was average at b-ball and 3 pointers were my weakest point, defense I was an ace and dribbling, I could dribble past the whole team but I’d make maybe 2 out of 10 layups.  Lol. So all my friends laughed and joked about it.  Thing is if u believe or want something nothing can stop me - only if it’s wrong. 

So it’s the yearly 3 point shootout.  Big college, 20,000 students.  Lots of talent.  5 rounds of elimination.  At 160 pounds and 6 feet, my strength started going at round 3.  I wasn’t built for 3 pointers.  My friend got knocked out at round 3.  I saw how good the other guys were, delusional is not seeing it.  I simply believe if I truly believed and wanted something with all my heart the odds of failure were near zero.  I had no doubts I was gonna win 1st place.  None.  I’ll tell you how soon. 

Last round came a ~28 year old white guy who I spotted as the best in the first 5 minutes and me were left.  He went first.  The shootout was timed and legit.  So I run in the locker room cause I felt like dying getting second place.  And I told God, I should be last, I shouldn’t be here, but I believed if you were with me losing was impossible.  I know your MO, you don’t bring people up to be second.  That’s losing.  And for those few moments while praying I BELIEVED and I saw I knew I would win first place. 

Not by strength, not by might, but by spirit.  Because I had no doubt and my Abba had my back. 

So I went out there trembling and weak and lo and behold I took first place. 

To this day my friends don’t understand what happened. 

When I came into crypto I was intimidated, a Princeton guy, I was last in every room.  But I believed with all my heart that nobody and nothing would defeat me even if the odds were 1 billion to one, cause that’s how much I believe and I want first.  2nd place is death to me.  It means nothing. 

If I can see it, believe it and when I pray I see i won.  The rest is just finishing out the game just for fun. 

People who don’t know me and mock me - I have had a lot of impossible experiences and God.  If God is with me Ixcoin will be number 1 and I just have to do my part, go out, give my all until I’m worn, ruined and trembling.  And I have done that part.  I have given my all that I could think of and do. 

This crypto war, everyone fights it by strength, skill, brains, might, rep - I fight with my spirit.  No force on earth can defeat that. 

So if I have enemies out there - bring it to me.  Hearing impossible, the mockery, the doubt just gives me more faith in God.  Like a sign I have already won or the evil one wouldn’t try so hard to stop me. 

You can’t beat what you can’t see nor touch.   

[
url=https://ibb.co/xfh64X0][/url]
free upload direct link

This is the First time I told this story and that trophy is a simple reminder that if you truly believe you will be invincible.  Nothing can defeat you.  There has to be no doubt in your heart just a powerful energy, faith in God and a strong feeling for war, because losing is worse than death. 

Crypto like sports is war for me.  I never felt I played a game I always felt it was war and if I lost I died.  That guy fought for a trophy while I fought for my life.  When I wrestled and saw nobody could take me down I told God, I want more so I know it’s you and not me.  I don’t even want one single takedown on me or a single reversal.  The only points scored on me were very few escapes which I allowed cause i didn’t have the skill and strength to pin many and 1 point for illegal hold, I had my hands touching while holding the guy’s arms from the back.  So many decades and I can’t forget the things that cost me even 1 point.  And I could never make weight.  Smallest lightest.  Lowest weight was 80 pounds and I could never get 1 ounce above 75.  I couldn’t bench 70 pounds but in practice I’d wrestle 110-120 pound guys and play with them like toys. 

Not by might, not by power, but by spirit.  I look And  look and I’m honest with myself and I simply cannot see IX losing.  I don’t care if it’s a 10 cent coin with a dead site and a mental dev completely broke and broken (not by accident) cause I got robbed.  That was meant to be or I would make Ixc 1st by my might.  My glory, a glory that does not belong to me.  Like other events God wants me to know it wasn’t my brains which He Took, my money, which He took, my connections, which i blew up.  It was by faith and spirit.  Once again I’m last with the world against me.  That’s when I feel the strongest.  I would never do well on a big rich team. 

Soon all will see what faith can do! 

Vlad

Craig Wright.  One of your employees built Ixcoin tokens on top of BSV without consulting me. 

As chairman, ceo, lead dev and blah, you do not have permission to use our name or likeness or coins. 

I haven’t decided, But Btx seems more honest and legit and is the true electronic cash called Bitcoin.

I’m reasonable so we can chat.  Don’t take me for granted.  It would severely upset me.  Remove the tokens until approval is given. 

Thanks. 

Vlad

Edit:  edited bsv to BTX.  Typo. 

Continue the chaos - Vlad thrives on it. 

I gave it a day but it seems people still think this is a game. 

The ixc token on BSV not recognized by the chairman and lead dev ahd it will never be backed by IXC coins.

You’re buying air that gets printed to infinity. 

Be warned.  Buy that turd token at your own peril.  I choose which coin to build a token on and right now number one is Bitcore BTX.  You and BSV right now bring bad negative image to any coin.  Long term that will change I know for certain but the fact remains what has been done today, without permission.  I’ll build a Billikn BSV TOKENS on my clone shitcoin and nuggets.  Does that sound reasonable or ethical or legal?  To cheapen your brand and cause confusion? 

You think you can just do this cause it’s open source?  What are you backing it by?  Not Ixcoin so it’s vaporware.  And I’m the rightful, legal lead dev and chairman for almost a decade per open source MIT rules.  You don’t shit in my yard without a permit. 

You didn’t like it when someone used your coin name yet you do it to others.  Is tittiecoin gonna just take our brand next just because?  You have devalued the brand and the value of Ixcoin and created confusion between the two.  NChain is liable for compensatory and punitive damages. 

Don’t set me off again.  There will be no retractions this time.  Do things the right way and we have no problems. 

Vlad - stop the fuckery cause I’m a broke peasant and you got billions and an army behind you. 

I have initiated talks with actually reputable coins that fit exactly Satoshi’s p2p electronic cash called Bitcoin.  And I have enough ixc to start a big ixc backed token market. 

Keep the Bitcoin name, maybe they’ll take it for popcorn one day. 

Vlad ~ the fucker upper of giant, backstabbing douchebags

Thank you for playing….

Looking at the top wallets, millions of coins haven’t moved in years.  My guess is most are rich and they’re on cold storage. 

So you have to induce them to open their wallets to dump a “shitcoin”.

Well it just so happens I know when and how you plan to do that.  For your insubordination expect to pay much much more than $1,000 per Ixcoin.  That’s when I Doxx you and those whales are exactly what they hate, the status quo. 

Repercussions

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

gembitz

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:34:44 PM

Looking at the top wallets, millions of coins haven’t moved in years.  My guess is most are rich and they’re on cold storage. 

Well it just so happens I know when and how you plan to do that.  For your insubordination expect to pay much much more than $1,000 per Ixcoin.  That’s when I Doxx you and those whales are exactly what they hate, the status quo. 

Repercussions

FREE CHEESE ( IN TRAP ) ;]]]]]] YEEEEE

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 04:22:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:14:30 PM by mprep

Repercussions

FREE CHEESE ( IN TRAP ) ;]]]]]] YEEEEE

They always treated me fairly where Dave gaslit me until I got a nervous breakdown.  I rather deal with the SS if they’re honest than people who lie and use me for years my I’m dying out here.  SS has the cheese, all I got from the other side was rat poison. 

Edit:  if they accept my offer Craig’s out and they’re in.  Repercussions are a bitch.  And you may have more Ixc but the whales won’t sell to you and you ain’t got me.  I’m done working with lying crooks like Dave and Craig. 

Eat a fat one, respectfully and do it with class.  (Not you owl, I like you).

Went to war with nChain and Craig and that fed puppet Russ Hannaman.  They unlawfully used Ixcoin to create tokens. 

Anybody here can create bsv tokens on my 9 year old shitcoin.  Cause they’re saying anybody can do it.  I wanna back bsv by shitcoin to prove how unethical and actually illegal that can become. 

Anybody, I appreciate it.  Tired of the rich shitting on us.  And when it’s Uber they’ll cleverly and half legally own minimum 80% of the worlds money supply from today’s ~50%.  That’s what crypto is about.  Mass genocide that costs them money and the biggest wealth transfer that has ever happened. 

That’s why they’re destroying the middle class.  So you can’t get back up cause they’ll own all Goe wealth and corporations.  And murder the old sick and stupid who took the vaccine. 

Vlad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3015517.960

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 07:13:19 AM

Man, you go after Craig and every Room Youre in iz a ghostown? 

Hmmmm, that upsets me so let’s go against normal conventional (sheep mentality) and the. Continue the fact based agitation.  I lost a lot of sleep cause of These people until I got sick so it’s only right.  Let me dig something up put of troll bag until I get a proper respectful response. 

Vlad
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:18:46 AM

În disperare a invocat numele credincios și din deperirea lui a fost salvat și tot miezul pământului cu lacul său de foc s-a convulsionat pentru că acum nu-l mai putea ține așa că l-a vomitat prin vârf într-o pisc de foc și în trecere a pus sodom abalaze.

NU există nume mai mare în ceruri, pe pământ și în groapa de dedesubt decât cel care a purtat păcatele tuturor în cazul în care aceștia l-ar accepta de bună voie. Faptele tale NU te vor salva "dacă ai auzit cuvintele Lui" și L-ai respins. Cel care nu L-a cunoscut nu va avea liniște până când nu L-a cunoscut, astfel încât să Îl poată accepta sau respinge liber. Vai de cel care L-a cunoscut și L-a respins în mod liber pentru că mila nu vine prin NICI un alt nume în iad,pe pământ sau în ceruri.

Apocalipsa 21:8 Apocalipsa 22:13-15 Matei 16:6 Galateni 5:9 Iacov 2:10 Romani 3:24-26

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 12:53:57 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:10:16 PM by mprep

My niggas, in one of my high caliber geniuses rich only rooms just a few weeks ago I said the other shoe was gonna drop on Craig and BSV while at the same time, the optimal setup was for for turd homo coin BCH to moon past $2000.  Bsv crashes sub $100 and BCH moons giving bsv owners the Delta FOMO. 

BCH IS the dead rabbit lead by an idiot.  Let it run, buy some now it’s guaranteed to run maybe to even $5k while bsv chokes.  They might drop another bomb on Craig.

It’s all a game but you’re all assclowns and I’m a game maker without a game.  When Bch moons bsv will collapse.  Dump your gay BCH on top of Ver’s gay clubhouse and buy up BSV.  That’s the middle layer, the pipeline.  It’s going to the moon.  It has brains and backing not vaporware showing inside a closed system on some tiny island.

Bahahahahahaaaa

Craig, good thing I covered my tracks cause without my east bloc connections you could have never pulled off the supply, logistics and expertise. 

Thank you for playing the game, muppets…

Vlad - we’re gonna show them feds and the fed

Supposed Drug dealer Craig took my ixc name and built tokens on top of his bsv coin without permission

Tell me asshats, can you tell this is a $0 value token or does it look like a real Ixcoin inside his crappy wallet which isn’t on iOS.  Oh so much backing.  Almost like money button was just a temp file.  Amirite.  90% chance I am.

Nowhere does it say ixtoken or ixcT, T for token.  This is an attempt to purposely dilute Ixcoin and get people to buy a token backed by thin air and maybe a kilo of coke and a few crates of AKs.  Romania is a good place to get crates of new AKs straight off the assembly line if they trust you and you have ze cash.  Craig knows.  My statues are up so I don’t care.  You was just a witttle boy, i thought they were toys that went boom.  Lol

Vlad - Lord of War

I need help, you niggers owe me.  Anyone who took my advice made millions and gave me nothing.  Anyone who takes it now it’s the last chance to make million but I doubt you’ll get to enjoy it but maybe you can quickly cash it to gold and run.  At least you have An option.  I posted this in the OP 9 years ago.  Making millions will be easy, holding on to it won’t prove so easily. 

I need a dev.  It can’t be that hard to build a token on a coin.  Lots are doing it.  I want a bsv token build on my 1 trillion shitcoins from way back OG DECADE old coin. 

I want Craig to see what it’s like to use his Bitcoin SV name don’t mention token like he didn’t and I’ll at least back it 1:1 shitcoin to bsv.  So mint 1 trillion bsv tokens.  It’s all legal although I think it’s really wrong.  Craig thinks it’s ok even without my permission. 

Any ballay devs up for it.  Wish I could pay you but it all went to ex waive Vern and Ixcoin. 

Help me out, I want him to see how wrong and insulting it is so this doesn’t become an ICO scam breakout.  5 trillion Ixcoin tokens soon.  That has to be illegal. 

Thanks. 

Vlad

Edit.  Original thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307419.0

There were like 4 attempts to copy shitcoin.  All failed but i’m honored. 

Help out a brother!  It’s for the greater good.  This is a bad trend.  Start a token on your own chain not using someone else’s without permission.  That’s wrong on many levels.  Thanks. 

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:24:43 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Mods.  I promise you i will have my fiert Tallons around your throats soon for your communist behavior and
justice.  Maggots!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:48:59 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:09:43 PM by mprep

Mods.  I promise you i will have my fiert Tallons around your throats soon for your communist behavior and
justice.  Maggots!

Their end of days is coming soon, like fire from heaven.  Unjust, bought and paid for, Maggots. 

I shall bring down repercussions that will shake cryptoworld to its core, for I am Vlad from the land of the beginning. 

Gmax, Luke, anyone on your coding level.  I have a special project of a friend but it needs the best dev.  I can pay your fee.  If you have the time and don’t hate me anymore let me know.  I trust both of your to be fair and honorable.  Thanks. 

Vlad

War is imminent.  #BlackWinter 

What side will you be on?  It should a foregone conclusion!

Vlad - Lord of War

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 08:26:48 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:09:05 PM by mprep

For years I see mostly weird people (Christians) talking about they’ve seen God or angels or heard the voice God. 

Interesting, the Bible could have give a full explanation given it gave 3 pages talking about leviathan - the greatest creature he ever created, which tells me he’s not dead and will surface from the deep.

But I digress, the the only descriptions of God’s voice is thunder, rushing waters, and a whisper.  Meh.

A 10th dimensional being that is omnipotent  - I expect moar.

Anybody here ever hear His voice and can you give a precise depiction and details.  It must be moar than just thunder.  Details.  The truth lies in the details. 

Totally serious.  Anyone? 

Thanks

Edit:  I’ve heard many “prophets” I wanted to strangle with my bare hands and many pastors with massive churches and TV shows say they’ve heard God’s voice.  And they just vomit what’s in the Bible, a whisker, rushing waters, a thunder.  That’s it.  Ye, i can read the Bible and pretend I heard God.  I Believe that’s why God left out further details about Gis voice.  So you’d know the liars. 

Vlad.  Again. 

Call me crazy but doesn’t this Cro-Magnon dude look a bit it too serious, and maybe mental?  Not sure I recognize him but he doesn’t look civil.  He definitely has just one thing on his mind but I’m scared to find out.

Either that or he’s got a better poker face than Craig.  Which is nearly impossible. 

url=https://ibb.co/dWn7MzX][/url]

I can read people halfway across the world hiding behind their screens, and avatars, but I read NOTHING off Craig face to face for hours.  Impressive. 

Vlad - I’m still better than me

Doctor Zero

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:06:00 PM

Good catch on the psycho.  Facebook algos are bar none.  I’D pay money to see what They read in that crazy emotionless ready to tear something apart, just because he probably thinks he’s got a calling.  You called it, delusional.  Hearing voices too.   Maybe snake sounding, ey?  Oye, this one scares me. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 09:21:01 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:05:48 PM by mprep

Good catch on the psycho.  Facebook algos are bar none.  I’D pay money to see what They read in that crazy emotionless ready to tear something apart, just because he probably thinks he’s got a calling.  You called it, delusional.  Hearing voices too.   Maybe snake sounding, ey?  Oye, this one scares me. 

Calm down noob.  I’m the people reader here.  He seems angry but not driven by anger, driven by absolute determination to the end.  And we all know how that ends and how pointless it is.  Then again died for what appeared pointless at the time now 1.5 billion pray to them mike gods when they were merely servants on a millions they had no power to stop.  And their unjust deaths only magnified their self Sacrifice that it changed history and are still spoken of 500 years later. 

Mark my words nobody will mention names like gates Soros (both looking like the Sith, pure coincidence) or Rockefeller.  I’m still confused about Rothschild.  He’s is full Jewish but not sure if he’s atheist.  What a tragedy that would be. 

Vlad Sad - where is the Light on this earth?

Call me a liar!  Evil drains your life force.  Evil through demonic forces keeps you alive but your body is dying fast!

The 3 phases to lord Sith are clear.  If you look at people who are bill’s age they don’t look dead.  It’s the diabolical in them consuming the light while keeping them alive through spells and demons so they can daddy devil’s work. 

Vlad - the shining Light of God and Isus Hristos. 

Almost a decade ago, right when I started in crypto.  A man with no purpose, no hope and wearing a stone as a heart.  But by coincidence upon that very same day he was also wearing a sunny daisy around his ear - which his toddler girl picked for him.  Sometimes you are cast into darkness for no cause, be thankful if a ray of light was left on to shine on you.  Now, now I found my purpose and hope. 

All that remains is to climb out of the pit where sun and joy await me.  With God, all things are possible - for even a wilting flower has its time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens. 

~ We’re not in Kansas anymore

I know of a man who can have anything and has the power over everything he surveys but cannot have one thing.He cannot have offspring for he is cursed. This man is not evil and has done nothing to deserve this sentence so for a wise man (there is NO man alive wiser than he) who can have anything and have power over everything  who still says he is cursed means a man like yourself who has little and power over nothing is truly blessed. You have had purpose since you were blessed with offspring. Your primary purpose as a man is to provide for and protect your offspring and bring them up wise and righteous. For this you will truly be blessed. Selah

Good advice but I can raise kids and do a job.  It’s kinda the way life is. Kids are definitely my main focus and they’re doing great given the bad situation.  Thanks. 
[/quote]

- I’m actually a really nice guy, it’s just the Tourette’s responsible for my violent criminal history.   Kiss

[/quote]
[/quote]

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:54:32 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 04:27:51 AM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Call me a liar!  Evil drains your life force.  Evil through demonic forces keeps you alive but your body is dying fast!

The 3 phases to lord Sith are clear.  If you look at people who are bill’s age they don’t look dead.  It’s the diabolical in them consuming the light while keeping them alive through spells and demons so they can daddy devil’s work. 

Vlad - the shining Light of God and Isus Hristos. 

May I sift the last one as wheat sir? I like the cut of his jib   Cool

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2021/08/04/bsv-suffers-51-attack-report/

Now now Vlad those negative thoughts send real hardships upon your enemies. You should have at least given a brother a heads up so he could have dumped his stack. Release this curse so I can withdraw my shitcoins   Grin

~post above is for entertainment purposes only and there is no suggestion Vlad has any real powers even though there may be a legion of homless people chanting in unison against his adversaries when Vlad gets angry  Grin Grin Grin 

The 3 phases chains to lord Sith are clear

Fixed that for you Wink #3merits #unluckylucky3

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: