Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 01:03:56 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:59:08 AM by mprep

Test, looks like I got ghosted here, my posts don’t show.  Oh nooooooooo.  What will I do now with my life?  Lol

Test, looks like I got ghosted here, my posts don’t show.  Oh nooooooooo.  What will I do now with my life?  Lol

Confusing.  Why didn’t the other posts show.  Let me try again. 

As lead dev I’m trying to keep up with my heavy workload.  I wish I had like one, just one 18 hour sleep day to recover.  But my work must go on.  Don’t lose hope in this coin.  Serious work is being done.  At the current price it’s worth the risk.

Regards,

Vlad ~ Master of cryotoworld and servant of IX. 

You’re a true genius vlad, I don’t know how you lead dev and are the face and rep of so many coins. Truly gifted.  Prions to be part of any team you head up, brother.

Apocalipsa catching Fire

Indeed but now i feel down and i crapped all over my own thread.  I feel like I played myself.  Maybe there’s more to that commie mod  that it appears.  I was certain I owned him, triggered him and was gonna make him my daily toy.  Now I just sit feeling sad. 

When chaos?  When an enemy I can see?  I hunger for it.  It’s like playing a sport, never felt so good and alive as when I played sports.  Nothing has ever matched playing any sport but Wall Street was the closest.  The learning curve was so steep and I was always broke, but I never gave up even when my CPA TOLD my Papi I need professional help.  I don’t quit and overnight I just got it.  Illuminated and now I rode the street for free but all my profits went to bills so didn’t get too far.  Cryoto is 100x that potential and 10x easier. 

This is my last chance feet don’t fail me now
Got ravioli on my shirt - don’t know what that’s about
Mom I love you, staying on the tit 4-life but I can’t die in the Romo lot

Gonna keep going, gonna keep fight’, gonna bring war, bring annihilation to crypto kingdom
Gonna show those in their crystal towers what a nobody can do when he won’t quit.
Quitting’s not an option not with spaghetti on my shoes, goin’ out in style, the way I choose. 
Word to your nigger mothaz, niggas.  Take the jab, it’s like vitamins, only really very different.  Haha

Never forget and be bold about it:  It’s ok to be white!   word up!!!  We built this city, but not on rock’n roll. 

VV = War

Looks like it was an odd glitch.  Much appreciated for the freedom of speech.  We won’t have it much longer.  Speak your mind now.  It’s better to die fir a Godly cause than to live in fear like an animal.  Don’t be afraid, eventually it all ends and must of life rich or poor is suffering.  Why not then, speak your mind and make a difference? 

Looks like it was an odd glitch.  Much appreciated for the freedom of speech.  We won’t have it much longer.  Speak your mind now.  It’s better to die fir a Godly cause than to live in fear like an animal.  Don’t be afraid, eventually it all ends and must of life rich or poor is suffering.  Why not then, speak your mind and make a difference? 

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 8)Written September 23 Thursday, Posted September 23 Thursday......... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

INTRODUCTION:

This is a 2-Factor NEXUS Wallet Login Password and Tidecoin PRE-Quantum Wallet.dat OpenSSL ENC Fri-Manual

Tidecoin OpenSSL Command Line Encryption Instructions for Cloud Storage (Non-Post Quantum Encryption)  Also make sure Whole wallet Encryption is Enabled also!

PART:1

Encryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -e -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc

Decryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -d -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat

Hopefully Son the OpenSSL and PQ-Clean Github will support Post-Quantum Encryption Algo for the OpenSSL .ENC function for files!

For Full list of Variables type in Command Line Terminal using CTRL T to start Terminal

openssl enc --help

PART:2

For OpenSSL ENC function Passwords it is encouraged to use a generated Address from Tidecoin Wallet using the RipMd180 Encryption cypher to autogenerate the RANDOM Hash PASSWORD FOR US

Tidcoin Address

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATs

This TDC address is going to be the Base for our OpenSSL Encryption PassW*RD

PART:3

JUst run it through a RANDOM amount of Times AND Combine

Combine with other RIPMD180 generated Tidecoin ADDRESSES or other Crypto-Currency Wallet addresses you use for MULTI-FACTOR Authentication

This is the MINIMUM Amount of Encryption to use for Encrypting and then uploading a Wallet.dat file into the Cloud Storage or Decentralized Storage Platforms like FileCoin ect...........Chia..........

So if we used Our Tidecoin Generated Wallet with A Message Label it will become a lot easier to manage...............the Password for our Wallet.Dat file

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

So we just created a RANDOM 5 repeat Password for our OpenSSL ENC function

PASSWORD=

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

This is What is used to Set-Up 2 Facotor Nexus Password AND Pin Also

The NEXUS Wallet Username MUST be easy to remember as it's CaSe sEnSiTivE

However Remember this will TIE Permentantly your NEXUS wallet to a 2-Factor Authentication using your Tidecoin Generated Address if we used the same TDC coin Password for our NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

The only way to break the Tidecoin Wallet.dat file providing the Nexus Password is to Create a New Nexus Wallet and send the NEXUS to a Fresh Wallet this will break the Permenent Tidecoin Wallet.dat file from your NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

If you add MULTI-Factor using Tidecoin And BTC/NMC than it would be something like

NEXUS Wallet LOGIN

Username:

Nexus

Password:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Conversely

Password:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

MD180 x  5 =  900 Bit Long Password

After Encryption for 2-or More Onion Layers using Multi-TDC or BTC/NMC RIPMD180 Addresses for MULTI-FACTOR encryption

If your worried about torture to unfold your pass key, using MULTI-Facotor is the only way to not divulge the Key Pass.........

As once The Torture begins it's simple not possible for the Mind to Even Process it anymore as it is a matter of Stress level which cannot be achieved under torture conditions to produce the password Sequence

I really hope Tidecoin implements Falcon Signing Function so Anyone can Verify that this Post has not been altered from it's original form using my Tidecoin Address After I sign the Message on the Tidecoin Blockchain

It's best to only communicate using Signatures at the bottom of all communications so someone can use their Tidecoin Wallet to AUTHENTICATE the message has not been tampered with using Quantu

Remember Always keep COVID-1984 Away and Eat Chlorella Tablets and Distilled Water while Coding!

7 points for the always code on meds.  Done. 

The rest has nothing to do with IXcoin, you deserve more points for the on-topic (cause I don’t censor her) and being a smart dev. 

Yeah, the only risk is trying to take over NMC.  Buy and ride the wave to $1,000 and possibly much more.  From $1.14 now it’s another notch on my crypto belt. 

DGC - I can’t share publicly why to me it’s a sure top 10-20 coin.  I mean besides what I’ve shared.  Factual info.  There are things I feel about a coin and if I make it public I’ll ruin it.  At under 2 cents and low max cap, hard to go wrong.  I’m buying these coins with both fists.  If they hadn’t stolen hundreds (everything) from cryptsy I probably wouldn’t look at anything sub $5 except BSV, that horse is darkened as dark as can be while homo ram idiot ver’s lame horse, BCH, is the distraction.  If you got both in the swap wait for at least 10:1 then swap it.  BCHa I think is to add to the reward (greed) and confusion.  It’s a dog. 

Look for what is hidden not the obvious everyone is chasing.  They won’t use a coin if they don’t have 80%+ of it.  Like ETH.  Soon ETC.  been saying that since etc was $4.  Too bad no money to buy 250,0000.  Or more.  But I opened a back door that might potentially get me back in and on top.  And it was the cost of a key in a third world country.  Lol

Good luck - God bless

Vlad ~ I’m the crypto wrecking ball, the annihilator, if only you trillionaires would kindly get out of the way.  Much appreciated it. 

GREAT NEWS.  The fuckery is back on.  It was odd that these power trippers would let me slide after insulting them and making them my bitches.  See, they all work in sillicon valley.  So the mod or his boss cause the mod ain’t shit made a call to Facebook to cut off meme/pics privileges.  The timing is uncanny.  And as if I’m who gives zero fucks!  Oh yeah, me.  Zuckerberg another fed puppet better call his boss, I served my 30 days for saying Taliban should hang fags by their balls.  High Profile People have made death threats on Facebook against president Trump and nothing happened.  I’m tired of these commies so I’m gonna fuck sideways their favorite new game, crypto.  IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN YOU CANNOT CENSOR ME UNTIL YOU’RE LABELED A PUBLISHER.  People have ignore buttons exactly for that reason.

Matt, Peter, you’re first in line to call this asshat bitch to never ever ever ban me again cause once I’m cut loose his fugly wife is the first meme objective, I’m gonna shit on both their satanic ugly asses.  Pretend I don’t exist or I’ll make your everyday life a misery. 

You’re dismissed, shitbird! 

VV - the commie fucker upper.  You godless abominations!!!!!

The mod bitch who I thought grew a brain.  You just created a cluster fuck.  Hahaha.

Hey, you gonna merge this post now that I got you clocked?  Lol

Peter Thiel is a smart rational guy.  I’m counting on him.  He shits on every mod on this entire shit-site.  Oh where that upgrade Theymos you got pay to do like 5 years ago?  Hahaha.  Cunt rat bastards!!!!

Da fuk?!?!!!!

*that ending gave it a feeling of 80’s classic gangsta movies like warriors.  Nice touch VV!  Thanks, bro!!! 

You know, I’m tired, if I wake up enraged, I might just tell you who cobra looks at in the mirror every morning.  And so who owns bitcointalk, and who is satoshi all in one neat package.  That’s clusterfuck level 10.  Hey, great job unfair douchebag mod.  You destroyed crypto all by yourself.  Amazing.  Then I start with the top guys in crypto just to calm down. 

~ Repercussions

Merge this on topic post ju super Global mod.  Go tell your mom what you done, see if she’s proud.  And pick up all those jizz socks off your floor man, you let your mom touch that goo?  What a homo!

My post below!  Super tech and ixc related!  Hahaha
————————————————————-

VladX - hahahahaha

Clarification, shit another post to merge cause my goal in life is to have the highest number of posts.  That’s why I usually post 1-2 times per week but now 10 times per day. 

“You’re dismissed shitbird” was referring to cunt yucky zucky.  Not Peter or Matt.  I genuinely like both of them but I’m not taking any abuse laying down.  I didn’t when I was nothing but bones and bullied by everyone and I sure won’t now.  This will be done right, correct and fairly.  You power trip & I’ll fuck you up.  There’s always a way, I’m creative.  My mom said so. 

Vlad - he’s so creative

Well, it’s past 10, let’s try and post a meme of a fugly chink and robot boy on Facebook and see if it’s game time.  Hahaha

Gonna be a loooooing painful day for some people.  lol

- Vlad - angry unstable douchebag

I just crapped myself.  It worked.  Now I feel bad about the wife thing.  My was a fugly she msn and everybody thought she was a jap.  Probably Mongolian rape victim hundreds of years ago.  Thank you yucky zucky (I still don’t like you cause you unfairly censor only right wing people and took my pic/meme powers away from a sarcastic comment I made on someone else’s post.  Why take away the meme power for that.

You guys have been given too much power and you’re abusing it, acting like nazi Gestapo.  There is no freedom or fairness in that. 

Kkk, now I gotta think of something on-topic for once.  I’m a lead dev that’s easy. 

Vlad - lead dev

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 07:43:28 AM

Hey, did you guys hear they’re planning to clone extinct animals like the wooly mammoth?  Side effect:  they might kill all the elephants but hey, clone those back.  I mean if you’re gonna play God you gotta try it.  I want a saver tooth tiger. 

*that was on topic - biology is a science like programming

Vlad - dynamic lead dev

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:47:14 AM

Hey, did you guys hear they’re planning to clone extinct animals like the wooly mammoth?  Side effect:  they might kill all the elephants but hey, clone those back.  I mean if you’re gonna play God you gotta try it.  I want a saver tooth tiger. 

Vlad - dynamic lead dev

Vlad you’re my bud, I feel like I’ve known you my whole life - but you’re like a spoiled brat. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 08:07:20 AM

Vlad - dynamic lead dev

Vlad you’re my bud, I feel like I’ve known you my whole life - but you’re like a spoiled brat. 

Firstly, thanks for calling me out, that’s how I feel now.  I don’t feel good about it.  One shouldn’t use force for free speech and threaten to damage work done by good honest people which 90% of these guys are.  But the maggots got in.  How do you think I feel being threatened and my kids too.

How would feel being 8 at a pro socker game with your dad and people are hollering with excitement and I stand up and start shouting about the dictator and how there’s no food and having your mouth immediately and forcefully covered by your dad in fear someone heard you.  And he whispered in my ear, never ever say anything against ceausescu or communism, they’ll think we taught you and it’s me they’ll take away.

So I lived in fear everyday cause I don’t have a filter to be careful what I said outside.  Fear they’d kill my dad.  I used to have vivid dreams of it. 

So I come to America and I experience freedom.  Besides stupid things like threatening the president you could say anything.   It was the most free feeling I ever had.  I can speak my mind, I can say anything I feel.  What an amazing country. 

That’s where I come from and I’ll never let anyone cover my mouth like that ever again when I’m simply shouting the truth.  I’ll go to any length and burn the house down.  I want the American freedom of old which the constitution guarantees me and these platforms are violating, a criminal act, under the guise of PC hate speech. 

FUCK YOU ZUCKERBERG and REEK and REDDIT.  You are helping destroy the greatest country in the world.  Maggots. 

Since when is “hate speech” a side note in the constitution?  Don’t liberals hate conservatives?  Didn’t they just make a movie that actually went to theaters of liberals hunting conservatives like animals.

90%+ of the media is liberal.  You have blood on your hands which which you will be accountable for.  You lie to the people who trust you and profit off it.  You have  Become evil and have spread perversions and lies all over the world.  Your day of reckoning is coming. 

Meanwhile, I’ll say whatever the fuck I feel like saying.  I’m stupid, I don’t care about destroying everything I worked for.  Justice above profits.  Peace above war but if war is the only way, then I embrace it. 

Vlad

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:29:41 PM

Vlad I heard the Romanian government has closed all vaccine centres because 70% of the citizens won’t get the jab. It seems those Romanianz are the winners of ze natural selection process Grin

...I have advised my old friend death to quietly wait for the bus out of Bucharest without drawing any attention to himself in case angry mob turns up Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 04:33:01 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:44:54 AM by mprep

Vlad I heard the Romanian government has closed all vaccine centres because 70% of the citizens won’t get the jab. It seems those Romanianz are the winners of ze natural selection process Grin

...I have advised my old friend death to quietly wait for the bus out of Bucharest without drawing any attention to himself in case angry mob turns up Cool

Hahaha.  Wish you were almost always at 50 merits.  I’m done proud romos have an intuition or paranoia or whatever it is. 

After all the fake covid deaths (i.e. getting hit by a car), a 96 year old granny in my village died of old age.  And her kids were offered $500 to write she died of Covid.  Did people get bribed to say they died of polio?  Axing for a friend.  Empty hospitals for 2 years.  And the nonstop tv propaganda for 2 years where you see not one sick person just billions of stupids wearing masks at 10x the price, why would I ever doubt main stream media who here one channel was paid €50 million to push covid, doubt them?  And so many more examples if you actually research between fauci the clown and china’s kill lab and America’s baby boomers 78 million hitting retirement.  I said 7-8 years ago, this is your rock and roll generation the ones who grew up retarded and voted liberal dykes like Ginsberg on the Supreme Court and murdered 65 million babies for parts sales and they’re gonna die for it.

Now during their golden years they’re being murdered.  Oh the irony, the karma.  Wait until winter so they can blame it on the super flu variant of 2021. 

Why would the govt wanna kill as many of the 78 million as possible?  Oh, cause they spent all their SS money and there’s no way to print enough to care for them without going bankrupt and losing global currency status?  Well, there’s a compelling motive. 

The media will turn the vaxxed mob against us cause they wanna kill the smart ones.  That’s the communist MO.  They used to beat the smart Romanians with a phone book over the head an entire night then let him go home.  No evidence, no recourse, just a genius drooling on himself.  No more problems with Nicolai.

The 78 million deserve it.  They destroyed this country.  But we don’t deserve a communist country that puts us in a cage and destroys the constitution.  Split the US in 2 and run your experiment- it will be worse than Eastern Germany.  And let the other half go back to 1950 with some upgrades. 

Or civil war.  You think the limp wristed coastal states who don’t know what a dad or a man are, gonna beat the Midwest and the south?  Hahahahaaaa.  So it’s the voluntary jab.  Problem is blacks and bean…err, Mexicans don’t want the jab and they’re a huge problem if you want a proper reset.  I’m curious how they’ll resolve that lil problem.  Pig feet and chicken feet is a good way.  Might get some Russians but not many.  Lol

Da fuk!??

*new sign off came to me today, good sign I’m
Improving mentally - nostalgia from 80’s movies like the warriors.  Great movie.  Can’t believe they showed that at a big sleepover at an American church.  I was like ~15.  Lol

And here I was wow, we have peace - I’m left alone to do what I do.  Nah.  Here comes the bombs.  I woke and at 10 I posted a pic of a tree and for that I get banned with no real excuse or limit.  So no more games, I gave everyone enough warnings.  Everyday I’ll post a top down bombshell so you see who runs crypto. 

——-

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginnin', the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and gaslit for years
But I kept rhymin' and stepped right in the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the Pied Piper

Sorry, Luke.  I’m a man of my word.  And I believe in 99% of what you believe.  What a perfect cover.  This gentlemen is the true genius and visionary and planer for not just Bitcoin but Ixcoin and other coins he created. 

Believe it if you want but I did a lot of research and tested them and it’s 99.99% accurate. 

Tomorrow I’ll unveil the winklevi twins and how they lied.  I’ll have proof. 

Man, I posted a tree on Facebook and get banned by commie cunt giant forehead.  I bet there’s a robot in there. 

So now let’s shut the bed together cause I know who hacked cryptsy if you wanna do a class action for those who didn’t sign, he’s a govt agent.  I know who’s who on Btx but that’s now my favorite coin.  So much, all week a nice surprise and you’ll see the world governments launched Bitcoin as bait and a trap for corrupt money and they found the most brilliant mind, Luke, and made him look like a nobody.  And the real coin they’re secretly accumulating is Ixcoin.  It’s the banks, all big governments, nobody cares what the shit countries say, and the Vatican.  The Vatican will be the treasurer.  V

You also get to find out the top Jesuit in crypto - they with the Vatican are the top and working together with the Freemasons.  Somehow they reached an agreement.  Oh yeah, the current pope isn’t a Christian. 

Much more to come.  Hey bitch zuck, this is on you.  And much much more. 

You want a war!!! 

Now you got one. 

Rockefellers et all have been accumulating since day one.  It’s gonna be the biggest theft, biggest voluntary wealth transfer ever.  Globally.   Whachu gonna do?  Who you gonna sue?  Nobody forced you to but btc at $45k instead of ixc at $.10 cents.  That’s the beauty of it.  Everyone was free to choose.  The Christian way.  Thanks for that Luke, I know the masons would have just murdered stole then asked questions. 

So sad it came to this.  But I warned and warned to be left alone.  Hey, maybe now people know I don’t bluff. 

Winklevii - prepare for your liar session tomorrow and who are you fronting for?  Faggot Brock fronts for Goldman but he’s shit.  Yiu guys have class but you sure aren’t getting the next nasdaq.  You made a deal with the CIA To let Zuckerberg have Facebook and they promised you a bigger deal.   

We’ll talk more tomorrow.  Can’t give it all away in one day.  That’s so gay. 

Da fuk?!?!??

Oh I can’t stop but I got Craig clocked too.  In a few day’s. 

Three things you won’t get that they promised.

1) anonymity on any level.  You’ll lose all or most of it.

2)  decentralization - hahaha.  The govt banks and corps will take over security after they close source the code.  You’re all out with a lump in you diaper.  Idiots.

3)  No more wars.  Bahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Ver, you piece of shit, get back to selling used cars you, assclown.  He’s a federal agent but we’ll cover that in a week cause he’s useless like BCH.  Lol

Elon musk is neck deep but in building the infrastructure not crypto although I’m sure he got his piece. 

Too much, gotta drag this out.  This winter moon and mass deaths from the vaccines begin.  Rejoice if you only had a brain.   Haha. 

Da fuk!?!??

For posting a tree.  Man, zuck showed me.  We’ll talk about Peter Thiel too since I brought up zucky.  And his good friend Matt.  That won’t be pretty but neither what he’s done to me.  And war is war. 

And finally, in the darkest most painful moments of my life suicide never even crossed my mind for a millisecond.  So assasination is the way cunts since you incapable of acting like westerners anymore.  Should have gone to the Russians.  They actually believe in God.  Who knew?

Da fuk^2?!?!?

Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:23:47 AM

Sheizer, this room sure died.  Impossible.  This room is in a vacuum.  Vlad is wasting time giving away all he knows.  There should be dozens of comments flipping out or just curious. 

I don’t even work here.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 07:05:50 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:49:52 AM by mprep
Merited by UsernameNumber7 (7)

Apocalipsa’s post isn’t even showing.  This room is in a vacuum.  And like an idiot I’m giving away everything I figured out. 

I’ll wait for a different platform. 

There’s so much I forgot more than I remember.  3 years 12 hours per day studying not the blockchain, I lacked the skills but anyone with any bit of importance in crypto.  And humans, they’re imperfect.  Some like the winklevi I caught on in 5 minutes.  Satoshi took 2 years but once friar and cobra popped out everything added up.  Brock I clocked after I read the entire court affidavit that’s how I knew in the first week or two he’d never get fired but be made president no matter who quit cause he’s Goldman’s dog and they like him cause he has no moral bounds.   

Probably better to let me vent in a vacuum.  Just call that loser Zuckerberg to undouche me.  I posted a tree and I got blocked.  Or I’ll just delete everything off my iPhone.  I don’t need this gestapo crap. 

Anyway, I’m not posting here.  Someone is blocking responses and shadow blocking me.  I’m not telling the rest of the story.  It was a great one too.  Stuff not even turds like Brock know and he thinks he knows everything that little lying snake of a thief. 

It was a learning experience.  Now everyone can lick the salty sweat off my left nut. 

And to think we could have had such a beautiful thing.  I should have shut up, take the lies and abuse cause I have the coins the money will come but a decade and nothing but a nervous breakdown.  Thanks pals.  Buddies.  Friends.  Brothers.  Believers in God.  You might as well join the luciferians.  Looks like that’s a done deal. 

Deleting Facebook.  Logging out of this communist app.  You guys enjoy yourselves talking in your secret circles about nothing new. 

Sheizer, this room sure died.  Impossible.  This room is in a vacuum.  Vlad is wasting time giving away all he knows.  There should be dozens of comments flipping out or just curious. 

I don’t even work here.

Just like in communism your mail had to be opened and reviews before let through.  Funny how not one other person posted given the bombs I dropped.  And everyone knows this is my sock so I’m finding out unreal info I already knew but maybe I forgot it cause I’m half retarded so thanks. 

Anyway.  Good luck to all.  But 98% of you are not people I wanna work with.  I miss my old small team.  Smart direct and honest.  Then the lying pigs came in and ruined it. 

Just a heads up, make the wrong move and you’ll all end up in court with RICO.  Just chill, don’t get brash and I’ll mind my own business just watching Btx the real Bitcoin you idiots and Ixcoin, bigger than xtb. 

*not a typo

Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:41:03 PM

I don’t even work here.

Just like in communism your mail had to be opened and reviews before let through.  Funny how not one other person posted given the bombs I dropped.  And everyone knows this is my sock so I’m finding out unreal info I already knew but maybe I forgot it cause I’m half retarded so thanks. 

Anyway.  Good luck to all.  But 98% of you are not people I wanna work with.  I miss my old small team.  Smart direct and honest.  Then the lying pigs came in and ruined it. 

Just a heads up, make the wrong move and you’ll all end up in court with RICO.  Just chill, don’t get brash and I’ll mind my own business just watching Btx the real Bitcoin you idiots and Ixcoin, bigger than xtb. 

*not a typo

Vlad, are you on meds that’s a lot of words and with your iPhone 5 typos are like rain drops.  You XTB.  Hmmmm!

We’ll see, you’ve mentioned that before. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 12:42:44 PM

Sheizer, this room sure died.  Impossible.  This room is in a vacuum.  Vlad is wasting time giving away all he knows.  There should be dozens of comments flipping out or just curious.  

I don’t even work here.

Just like in communism your mail had to be opened and reviews before let through.  Funny how not one other person posted given the bombs I dropped.  And everyone knows this is my sock so I’m finding out unreal info I already knew but maybe I forgot it cause I’m half retarded so thanks.  

Anyway.  Good luck to all.  But 98% of you are not people I wanna work with.  I miss my old small team.  Smart direct and honest.  Then the lying pigs came in and ruined it.  

Just a heads up, make the wrong move and you’ll all end up in court with RICO.  Just chill, don’t get brash and I’ll mind my own business just watching Btx the real Bitcoin you idiots and Ixcoin, bigger than xtb.  

*not a typo

Vlad, are you on meds that’s a lot of words and with your iPhone 5 typos are like rain drops.  You XTB.  Hmmmm!

We’ll see, you’ve mentioned that before.  

No more gimmies no more freebies.  Info is cash upfront, rat 🐀.

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:53:14 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:06:48 AM by mprep

And here I was wow, we have peace - I’m left alone to do what I do.  Nah.  Here comes the bombs.  I woke and at 10 I posted a pic of a tree and for that I get banned with no real excuse or limit.  So no more games, I gave everyone enough warnings.  Everyday I’ll post a top down bombshell so you see who runs crypto. 

——-

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged
I was playin' in the beginnin', the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and gaslit for years
But I kept rhymin' and stepped right in the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the Pied Piper

Sorry, Luke.  I’m a man of my word.  And I believe in 99% of what you believe.  What a perfect cover.  This gentlemen is the true genius and visionary and planer for not just Bitcoin but Ixcoin and other coins he created. 

Believe it if you want but I did a lot of research and tested them and it’s 99.99% accurate. 

Tomorrow I’ll unveil the winklevi twins and how they lied.  I’ll have proof. 

Man, I posted a tree on Facebook and get banned by commie cunt giant forehead.  I bet there’s a robot in there. 

So now let’s shut the bed together cause I know who hacked cryptsy if you wanna do a class action for those who didn’t sign, he’s a govt agent.  I know who’s who on Btx but that’s now my favorite coin.  So much, all week a nice surprise and you’ll see the world governments launched Bitcoin as bait and a trap for corrupt money and they found the most brilliant mind, Luke, and made him look like a nobody.  And the real coin they’re secretly accumulating is Ixcoin.  It’s the banks, all big governments, nobody cares what the shit countries say, and the Vatican.  The Vatican will be the treasurer.  V

You also get to find out the top Jesuit in crypto - they with the Vatican are the top and working together with the Freemasons.  Somehow they reached an agreement.  Oh yeah, the current pope isn’t a Christian. 

Much more to come.  Hey bitch zuck, this is on you.  And much much more. 

Wow Vlad I didn't have Luke down for Satoshi. I thought it was a gov agency and the federal reserve alright but I thought Luke was one of the good guys out there to be honest Huh

Deleting Facebook.  Logging out of this communist app.  You guys enjoy yourselves talking in your secret circles about nothing new. 

Facebook is full of zombie idiots who talk about that difficult stool they tried to pass in the morning and where they got drunk last while twitter is a noise box of left wing extremists who attack anyone who doesnt fall in line with the commies who run the shitshow. Unfortunately they got mainstream first mover advantage and people are just too lazy or couldnt care less to use other less well known platforms. The majority of the people who use facebook are like dumb herd animals.

Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:26:30 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Deleting Facebook.  Logging out of this communist app.  You guys enjoy yourselves talking in your secret circles about nothing new.  

Facebook is full of zombie idiots who talk about that difficult stool they tried to pass in the morning and where they got drunk last while twitter is a noise box of left wing extremists who attack anyone who doesnt fall in line with the commies who run the shitshow. Unfortunately they got mainstream first mover advantage and people are just too lazy or couldnt care less to use other less well known platforms. The majority of the people who use facebook are like dumb herd animals.

Hahaha, great way to put it.  And you’re right.  I don’t know who owns (I means really owns and not fronts) telegram but it’s the easiest, most simple and utilitarian site.  I hope they don’t get bought the Sith #1, he destroys everything tech related or the commies from
Reddit or everyone is a FOUNDER or a CEO Twitter.  Man reading bios on Twitter added mad stress points to my brain.  I avoided Facebook cause it reminded of informants in Romania only you’re informing on yourself daily.  Seemed insane.  Then I got accused of kidnapping my kids and there’s no better Alibi than posting nearly daily on a public account my face and the kids and our location.  Other Than that it it is for cattle but I thought I might use it for ix ads. 

Apocalipsa  <— Vlad2vlad, please don’t delete it, I created it in case it has a purpose soon.  Not to deceive or make money.  In fact I purposely signed out Apocalipsa on another sock to see if anyone catches it.). Lol 🧦 I don’t even use a VPN, anybody half hacker knows it’s me even tho I have a VPN installed on my phone.  MJes interesting but I wanna keep it honest. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 03:31:30 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:43:27 AM by mprep

Hahaha, great way to put it.  And you’re right.  I don’t know who owns (I means really owns and not fronts) telegram but it’s the easiest, most simple and utilitarian site.  I hope they don’t get bought the Sith #1, he destroys everything tech related or the commies from
Reddit or everyone is a FOUNDER or a CEO Twitter.  Man reading bios on Twitter added mad stress points to my brain.  I avoided Facebook cause it reminded of informants in Romania only you’re informing on yourself daily.  Seemed insane.  Then I got accused of kidnapping my kids and there’s no better Alibi than posting nearly daily on a public account my face and the kids and our location.  Other Than that it it is for cattle but I thought I might use it for ix ads. 

Apocalipsa  <— Vlad2vlad, please don’t delete it, I created it in case it has a purpose soon.  Not to deceive or make money.  In fact I purposely signed out Apocalipsa on another sock to see if anyone catches it.). Lol  I don’t even use a VPN, anybody half hacker knows it’s me even tho I have a VPN installed on my phone.  MJes interesting but I wanna keep it honest. 

Ha ha ha.  So funny.  This is why we can’t have nice things and everyone uses us like dish rags.  You traitor.  Sellout.  You wanna fit in?  I’m gonna be sick.   

Apocalipsa erm, Vlad2Vlad

I wanna apologize for my ragefest last night.  I felt justified.  Been here almost 10 years made others millionaires and I live a dark sad and now sick life.  Nervous breakdown or I don’t know.  That’s why if I don’t sleep I can’t control my rage no matter how hard I try.  I should buy an electric dog collar.  It started with Microguy who genuinely committed financial crimes, wire fraud, bank fraud and other stuff.  I emailed him but anything he says he know will burry him deeper.  I had 8% blu.  More than anyone.  Paid 20-30 btc I think.  He’s been in crypto as long as me or longer so I’m sure he’s got BTC.  I would drop it all for 1 btc but now now after alts moon.  If I had just 200-300 btc I’d gladly pay it and I’m a man of my word. 

If big class action is coming for him, DEA, and the banks.  Be smart you’re not admitting guilt.  I have a poor alley bum address up for some time, whoever sends it I’ll be happy and move on.  I can’t let this go cause what you did was criminal on many levels and I live in poverty I can’t escape. 

Halinyo the liar and thief, Ramirez the liar and thief and Microguy.  I’m coming for you with wrath, fire snd vengeance. 

I’ll never put at risk the good guys in crypto.  Who’s gonna replace you and it would be a mess beyond repair. 

So I’m sorry I went after guys that never wronged me.  That’s evil now I gotta worry about that, if evil will ever leave my doorway. 

I joined crypto to accelerate it not hinder it.  And I let a few fools turn me into full of anger.  I’ll save that righteous anger for them.  I’m deeply sorry.  I don’t even belong here yet here I am and doing damage.  I’ll never cross that line again.  Well, one thing would make lose control and that’s being robbed and empoverished again.  But I’ve taken many precautions this time. 

The biggest liars and crooks I’ve ever met have been in crypto.  Conversely, the greatest minds like nothing I’ve seen in 3 high schools and 3 universities are in crypto.  When I read some of your posts I’m besides myself with awe that some peasant who can’t code is here part of it.  Ern, “part of it”.  I try my best to help but with no money and no coding I think for Ixcoin I did well.  I achieved my goal of not letting it be forgotten which gives a chance. 

Thanks and I still deserve that 1,000 yard cap.  That’s how important this is.  Can’t let idiots slow you down. 

Vlad - finally humble for a day, maybe moar

Oh Microguy or I know it won’t be you so there admitting guilt the 1 btc can camp out here and that will make us even for 8% of blucoin.  Thanks I hope you have a code of honor. 

Don’t be all shy and shiznit now.   50k blu are gonna be worth a massive amount and I don’t go back on my word. 

Donation address 1 btc for my stolen blu, any and all free to give so micro doesn’t assume guilt - lets end this:  14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Thanks to any and all that actually wanna stop this absurd war. 

Vlad

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:58:23 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Vlad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362356.0

Thanks for fixing Zooko's Triangle Circle to fix the missing piece!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you get a Nexus.io Wallet Address and I can send you some or a Tidecoin Address..............I don't have any Bitcoin to send you, I invested it all into Hookers and Blow! J/K

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:03:36 AM
Merited by Apocalipsa (3)

Hahaha.  Wish you were almost always at 50 merits.  I’m done proud romos have an intuition or paranoia or whatever it is.  

I remember a mighty Romanian man called Richard Wurmbrand aka "Prisoner Number 1" who stood firm against Marxism and its doctrine of "absolute" atheism. Marx was not an "atheist" . Marx was an "absolute atheist". There is a difference Wink There lies the key to what drives the wickedness today. You see the hatred they have for anything Godly or righteous today and they march behind this banner alongside the academic nihilist but they too are but useful idiots of the adversary and to be used as mere fuel in the fire of chaos Cool

#Oulanem

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 07:27:41 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 02:35:48 PM by mprep

Vlad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362356.0

Thanks for fixing Zooko's Triangle Circle to fix the missing piece!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you get a Nexus.io Wallet Address and I can send you some or a Tidecoin Address..............I don't have any Bitcoin to send you, I invested it all into Hookers and Blow! J/K

Dude, I can’t tell if you’re punking me.  That’s so complicated.  I’m a WEV, I thought all these things happening now would happen in 1-2 years not a flipping decade.  If I know I would have a programming degree, maff abd science were my subjects.  And beating bully ass.  I’ll be 80 by the time I make my $21 billion.  Burry my HARD drive with me.  It’s 3 feet deep already so already halfway there.  Haha. 

Thanks anyway man, I appreciate.  I’ll mention your name in the presence of Lord Jacob Rothchild.  He’s gotta wanna see me.  I would, I love me.

Vlad - Microguy you chief scientist you, does the DEA have you on timeout for committing criminal acts?  Haha you Skelotor looking geriatric thieving rat  bastard.  I’m gonna check my wallet, there better be my payment there or I’m gonna dump all over you shitty goldcoin thread all day, you scientist you.  Hey, what’s 2+2-2, checking your maff skill level.  Haha

And let’s us not forget what happens if my posts get deleted.  I don’t wanna snap, rage, shit the bed and release Romo fury again.  Be a good dog and do the right thing you old rat.  I’ll take over your crappy YouTube channel while I’m at it, people should know what a crooked fed you are ya maggot. 

Vlad - I’m fixing this fed’s ass until he pays me back a tiny portion of what he put in the contract

Hahaha.  Wish you were almost always at 50 merits.  I’m done proud romos have an intuition or paranoia or whatever it is. 

I remember a mighty Romanian man called Richard Wurmbrand aka "Prisoner Number 1" who stood firm against Marxism and its doctrine of "absolute" atheism. Marx was not an "atheist" . Marx was an "absolute atheist". There is a difference Wink There lies the key to what drives the wickedness today. You see the hatred they have for anything Godly or righteous today and they march behind this banner alongside the academic nihilist but they too are but useful idiots of the adversary and to be used as mere fuel in the fire of chaos Cool

#Oulanem

So true, man you’re the encyclopedia man.  I met wurmbrand.  Was at his house in LA a few weeks before he died.  He was in a delusional state and was switching between 5 languages.  My younger brother is friends with his son Michael, he got a bunch of his Jewish memorabilia.  He was an atheistic Jew as a commie then he saw the evil they did and as a high ranking officer in the party he was smuggling tens of thousands of bibles into Romania.  They cause him and tortured him 14 years.  You wanna see commie torture read a small book translated in dozens of languages, tortured for Christ, and another good one is Marx and Satan where he proves these guys weren’t just atheists but actually luciferians.  Although most didn’t even realize it. 

I’m very sad to say the btc wallet is empty so I’ll be busy on the thieve’s goldcoin thread today. 

Morning by the way.  Should say it now before I get really worked up. 

Vlad - the nice guy

See, I go a little soft and the shit is at it again.  Why would you two and long completely different topic posts you count bastard.

Hey cobra or Luke, (same guy) you guys are running this place like communists.  You sure you’re Catholic?  You merge small insignificant or similar posts together not what you just did, you sock puppet asshat.  Don’t make angry and go back on my word cause that’s what I feel like doing right now. 

Leave my fucking posts alone.  You see me doing one liners to raise my post count.  I wrote books with my thumb, I’d appreciate it if you appreciate that.

Ohhhh, I’m going after the fed.  He committed blatant crimes and he’s still here as an acting dev.  The other feds who stole are gone, except for one and I like him, so don’t make Doxx another really major player as a fed. 

Back the rich off,  I’ll post whatever the fuck I want. 

Let me test you before I doxx the other way bigger fed. 

I took a fat dump right when I wake up.  Perfect color size and texture.  Things are moving along nicely.  Pun intended. 

Meow

Come on now, I’ll wanna put another real fed out if business.  He broke his promise to me anyways.  And you get to find out who stole your cryotsy coins, besides Microguy so you can do a class action against them.  Yiu just need. 20 guys who did settle.  I never settled.  We even have an eye witness that was a manager at cryptsy. 

Delete one more message please.  I’m dying to wreck one more guy working with Craig who works for the Australian govt and is not Satoshi. 

See, power tripping, this is why we can’t have nice things. 

Good mod.  Don’t shit the bed, you’re the one that started this entire mess.  I originally only made a few factual posts about Microguy and you taunted me for weeks.  Kinda angry and dim witted I’d say. 

And any factual posts deleted about crimes are criminal - you cannot delete material evidence.  You’ll be in court explaining why you were covering for multiple financial crimes.  That’s why Skeletor isn’t deleting anything.  I’d just repost it and he’d be guilty of yet more crimes. 

Be a good dog now and don’t get me angry.  Anxiety is kicking in.  Bad sign for you cunts. 

36 deleted posts while I slept.  You gotta be stupid.  Hey, let me see you do one more.  I’ll be posting on other crypto sites to make sure the word gets out.  And Russian sites and foreign YouTube channels.

You cunt

This was all over, it was just me and Microguy but you went and shit down your pant leg and got me going again. 

Dumb asshat

This homo mod doesn’t get it.  So let’s tell the story of the fed who robbed cryotsy.  Way bigger than turd Microguy. 

Now I know I’m shadow banned so I’m gonna copy all these posts and posts on dozens of sites.  Block that. 

So here you forced my hand again after I told you don’t touch my thread, cause you wanna make mommy proud. 

The below info involves material eye witness criminal evidence.  You become an accomplice the second you delete it or shadow ban it.  Just an FYI.  It’s a crime to conceal criminal activity.  So you started shit with me again so here we go, you global mod you. 
——

So there was a manager or anyway he mentioned in the cryptsy chat box (which to this day was the best) that he had been promoted at turd Cryptsy.  Nice honest guy, went by the alias Horus.  I was getting hacked in all my accounts, PayPal, bank accounts, etc, so I would call in and Horus would answer and I’d tell him someone is gunning for me, don’t release any coins unless I call you.  And I’d always tip him, I’d drop 10 btc back then just to experiment on a theory I had about a coin.  I was pissing btc. 

So after the hack I call to see if I had any coins left - so I talked to Horus and he said no man, it’s crazy here.  Everything was running smooth for years, most coins were in cold storage in a room where only Vern had the key.  Then 3 weeks ago this new guys starts here, Marshall Long, and everything went to shit.  He just took the place over and before you know it someone got in that room and everything is gone.

So don’t chase big Vern, he’s a patsy.  Chase federal agent Marshall Long who’s working now with the Aussie fed Craig Wright.  You need to file a class action against the fed and get your coins back from the banks not the $.25 you paid for eth when it’s over $3,000 heading to $15,000. 

Delete this post and you are an accomplice in a federal financial crime.  Now tell me super mod, do you want more.  I got a lot more.  Don’t merge or delete anything I post cunt bitch.  Don’t start a fight that’s gonna have repercussions you can’t imagine. 

So yes, metanet is being built by the US, China and Aussie govt and it will be a Marxist dream. 

Thank you for provoking me and for playing…

Vlad

This post with the rest will be put on blast, Romanian sites, Russian sites. Chinese sites, since I’m clearly in a box here.  No worry Vlad fix. 

All for 1 btc for my 8% of blu?  Oh shit you western officers are geniuses.  Haha. 

This isn’t even 10% of the stuff I know.  One coin of mine gets stolen and I empty the entire bag.  People in the govt will be going to prison.  all you had to was stop messing with my account and trade me a ripoff deal of deal 1 btc for 50,777,777 blu stolen and illegally given away by Microguy.  What’s easier than that?  Now we done shit the bed again. 

I’ll save Gemini and the winklevii twins bomb in case anybody gets smart and robs me.  It’s pretty funny. 

Vlad - I gots mo’

Add UK to the quad axis of evil.  They’re all working on metanet and they’re all gonna form an unholy union. 

Commies!!!

Almost forgot Erik Voorhees.  Man I really like him too. 

Yeah, I got the goods on him.  Who he’s fronting for too.  We’re getting in shark infested waters now. 

Keep pushing me cunt-bag.  It’s Doxx season since they’ll take out Christmas away. 

Vlad - mindless mommy mod and Skeletor the fed made vlad sad today.  Thought we were done but it seems this site is really set on protecting Microguy.

Bad news.  I own him.  Delete and do whatever you want.  I gave him an easy way out.  Pay me back a tiny fraction of what I paid for my Blu, just 1 btc. 

If not, let’s see when he comes out of his hole again.  I’ll be here and his entire community will see he’s guilty as sin.  Hahaha.

You guys really don’t think things through all the angles.  Linear one way thinking.  That's what happens when you hire feds who never stole a single pair of panties off the clothes line as a kid to get a good whiff.  Lol

You guys really truly can’t think out of the box or from multiple angles of what will happen given each scenario, can you?  You idiots. 

By the way, I’m a full fledged far right political party member here now.  Just another variable you gotta fit in that 90 IQ.  I know, stealing, writing a contract with the victims (genius) then breaking that contract in more way I can count took a lot of mental effort.   haha

I just flattered you right there Skeletor! 

No more mergers and deletions?  I’ll help you out, cause I’m dying to tell some more criminal stories from bitcointalk members that 99% have no clue about. 

Here.   We.  Go. 

You campion dev, you.  Haha

Suuuupppper GLOBAL mod protecting corrupt criminals which makes you an accomplice.  I’m seeing a bunch of off topic posts and it doesn’t make sense why 2 letters shouldn’t merged.  You merge half page posts that are completely on a different topic so after you finish washing your mom’s feet and clipping her hooves, eat those 5 hot pockets, wash it down with some Coke Zero ( no calories that way you don’t become a bigger pig) and get to work. 

Cause gee golly, I’ll stop taunting a criminal for which I have proof and who stole from me if you keep scaring me with your super powers.  Haha.

Let’s see, cause you messed with my account another fed got doxxed, Craig got doxxed, his project, Satoshi and his socks and theressssss. Moar.  Winklevii I’ll wait after we moon.  They’re the darlings of Wall Street and Gemini is a really big deal.  You might wanna check with someone after your nice lunch before you act stupid again. 

If not, I’m full of glee.  And I will post all these on a bunch of sites so think shadow banning will do Jack.  That’s what the metanet is for.  So you can’t have any freedom on the internet.  I played dumb for the billions but they all lied so now you get the hard truth.  Lol

Vlad - The exterminator lol

You quit on me now you pussy I’m gonna go outside in broad daylight and beat the crap out of the first girl I see.  Nobody here gets between a man and his woman, they all they, the whore probably deserved it.

Come on, out that shitbrain to use and do something original.  Hahaha  ya faggot!!!

Regards,

Equality - let’s see if I can beat the shit out of a random woman

How long does it take to eat 5 hot pockets and polish then off with 2 liters of Coke Zero.  Cause it has zero calories cause that’s how the universe works.  There no balance or repercussions.  Haha, dumb fat bastard.    Lol

Microguy isn’t coming out if his rathole.  Rat  bastard.

I’m sure a few of them geniuses are sitting around the table trying to figure something out cause the DEA CABT AFFORD 1 btc.  I can’t wait to see what they up with.  Try to extradite me for some BS charge - 20% of the parliament is my party.  It’s a known fact Americans are funding the leftists so what a coincidence I join the right wing party and then i’m politically targeted. 

Man I can spin this in more ways than you’ve spun your hag wife in her entire life.  Hahaha

Who’s taking bets that Microguy is gonna suddenly die from a heart attack.  He’s around 80 so it’s an easy one to pull off. 

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:10:34 AM

Thanks for the hot tip on ETC.......

Stay Frosty

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:39:40 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:05:24 AM by mprep

Me too.  He said it was gonna go much higher.  Bought at $4 when he said.  Nice.

Edit:  too many consecutive posts on his own thread. Maybe dik in binary triggered the mod.  Vlad says he’s deleting all his posts except dik in 13 more days.  Nobody keeps hard work. 

Yeah, I think he’s mentioned XTB BEFORE.  Lol

Currency Matrix!

post images

I admit I’m not too confident about this one. 

Who was asking about Vlad and meds?  I know he had a nervous breakdown from all the stress here and 5 years of courtroom custody drama then getting trapped in a dump like Romania making like $400 per month to raise kids.  I follow his Facebook, their school there is really hard and they’re straight 10 kids.  That’s probably why he triggers easily at lies and fraud and he’s deleting almost 9 years of posts.  He just doesn’t care.  He was laughing in the telegram room about it.  You ain’t gonna win anything again Vlad with force.  He’s all about fairness and justice.  That’s why he won’t stop with whatever that guy’s name is from goldcoin.  Sad, his pics were great and fun to read. 

So who’s taking over Ixcoin.  He’s done slaving for free for 9 years, he says.  Sad.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 06:51:51 PM

Yeah, I think he’s mentioned XTB BEFORE.  Lol

Currency Matrix!

post images

I admit I’m not too confident about this one. 

XTZ XTZ XTZZZZZZZZZ!!! =====T E Z O S ====  Cool  -w o o t-

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:36:11 AM

Who was asking about Vlad and meds?  I know he had a nervous breakdown from all the stress here and 5 years of courtroom custody drama then getting trapped in a dump like Romania making like $400 per month to raise kids.  I follow his Facebook, their school there is really hard and they’re straight 10 kids.  That’s probably why he triggers easily at lies and fraud and he’s deleting almost 9 years of posts.  He just doesn’t care.  He was laughing in the telegram room about it.  You ain’t gonna win anything again Vlad with force.  He’s all about fairness and justice.  That’s why he won’t stop with whatever that guy’s name is from goldcoin.  Sad, his pics were great and fun to read. 

So who’s taking over Ixcoin.  He’s done slaving for free for 9 years, he says.  Sad.

XTB is the matrix.  Follow IX. 
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: