Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382321 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:40:59 PM

From my close buddy Vlad2vlad.  I hereby quit as lead ded, dev, sponsor. Spokesman, ceo, chairman and scapegoat by the billionaires behind my back trying to set me up and have stolen almost everything I have.

And they complain.  Haha, try working just one job in your lives you bums.  Just one.

I quit - I’m holding over a dozens coins I researched and feel are good and will hold them but I’m completely out of crypto due to the fact it’s criminal gangster blueblood ran. 

Find another fall guy, ey. 

I have screenshots of all my coins wallets and printouts so come Rob billions in crypto, no law firm will find them. 

Bunch of crooks.  Raised by absentee dogs. 

Now go fuck yourselves.

PS:  Craig Wright had me post all over the place that there would be a massive segwit attack.  Now I hear that’s not gonna happen so I’m the only one who was left saying it.  It may or may not, diversify like me and you’ll be ok.  I’m convinced they’ll run it higher than will blow your mind, shitcoins too, then a “unfortunate” event will happen like the 38 blackouts, lol, 58, China bans, etc and everything will crash and they’ll sell before this happens.  So don’t sell early but don’t sell late cause you’ll lose big. 

Good luck and God Bless,

Vlad2vlad
Roberto Vlad

CEO and dev of nothing but holder of so much special coin and they can’t control me that they have to try to set me up for crimes.  Low lives.  Better down here with integrity than shitty blue blood with zero integrity. 

There’s 2 condition, code cannot be changed in anyway to decrease my % holding or a name change without my permission in which Case my % will also remain the same.  Finally, I was the dev all these years raising money and paying coders.  Nobody is gonna take away 9 years of hard work and sacrifice from me. 

This hereby is a legally binding transfer of transfer should anyone ever wanna take this coin over. 

Written by Vlad2vlad since he is banned and post by the Apocalipsa. 

Crypto was a dream until the devils made its home.  Soon you will see.    Roberto Vlad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 12:32:27 PM

Question_He shall rise as a ? Year 2027

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:19:51 PM

Tragic.  Why would he fight to make Israel a nation state?  It’s not what the evil one wants.  He wants delays upon delays. 

So the rocks are evil and the red shields.  And most of hoolywood and sillicon valley. 

If year 2027 (XI) then Elijah is already here.  What’s he waiting for?  His job is massive. 
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:41:53 PM

Tragic.  Why would he fight to make Israel a nation state?  It’s not what the evil one wants.  He wants delays upon delays.  

So the rocks are evil and the red shields.  And most of hoolywood and sillicon valley.  

If year 2027 (XI) then Elijah is already here.  What’s he waiting for?  His job is massive.  

Preparing the goats for their master  Cool

Ghost in shell
Host from hell
They sold their ass
For a freedom pass
From mask to mark
The dogs will bark
Being led astray
Lost in the fray
When the time is right
The hosts take flight
And then all of man
Will be set alight
Little do they know
what comes from below
will take their soul
For playing their role
In a world rearranged
Now man exchanged
Fully changed
And now deranged
But those who refused
Unmarked and abused
Have nothing to fear
When death draws near
For the gates of hell
Could not buy nor sell
But till death do they part
will come an infernal dart
To persecute the just
For suffer they must
For their reward is great
So comes envy and hate
They will never tire
Until the lake of fire
Consumes them all ..so
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

https://youtu.be/5MmXHMaati0

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:03:58 PM

Tragic.  Why would he fight to make Israel a nation state?  It’s not what the evil one wants.  He wants delays upon delays.  

So the rocks are evil and the red shields.  And most of hoolywood and sillicon valley.  

If year 2027 (XI) then Elijah is already here.  What’s he waiting for?  His job is massive.  

Preparing the goats for their master  Cool

Ghost in shell
Host from hell
They sold their ass
For a freedom pass
From mask to mark
The dogs will bark
Being led astray
Lost in the fray
When the time is right
The hosts take flight
And then all of man
Will be set alight
Little do they know
what comes from below
will take their soul
For playing their role
In a world rearranged
Now man exchanged
Fully changed
And now deranged
But those who refused
Unmarked and abused
Have nothing to fear
When death draws near
For the gates of hell
Could not buy nor sell
But till death do they part
will come an infernal dart
To persecute the just
For suffer they must
For their reward is great
So comes envy and hate
They will never tire
Until the lake of fire
Consumes them all ..so
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

https://youtu.be/5MmXHMaati0

Nice.  And the video.  Delusional much.  If you kill me I’ll kill you.  No silly billionaire.  They should do IQ tests on morons with over $100 million.  See if I kill you then and cut your head off and throw my friend Molotov on your spare sparts, well, you’re not gonna kill me.  Cause this isn’t a cartoon and if you were a god or destined to be one you’d be smarter and not near death.  See how that works?  If the devil loved you so much he’s keep you young And make you a super.

You have been deceived like a small child, my friend.  I wish you well if you’re not a god yet. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:13:48 PM

BTW, that’s the most powerfully witch they have and she can’t Even tell them the future, cure them or turn them one single day younger. Such power for your soup.  Oh, conjure demons, which can’t do anything or harm anyone they’re not allowed to.  Much use there, killing useless people with magic, cause the devil needs human tools since he needs permission to do it. Haha.  Anyone willing to sell their soul can do that. Trading your queen for a pawn to do parlor trick and a bit more.  What a deal. 

Sad all these elites don’t know God and where real power lies, for Even the devil’s power was gifted by God and will be taken away after his dirty work is done.  God needs him badly to use his tools to get the prophecies all accomplished.  He’s fighting it but God keeps Changing the flow of the river so it all turns his way. 

Apocalipsa
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:51:45 PM

BTW, that’s the most powerfully witch they have and she can’t Even tell them the future, cure them or turn them one single day younger. Such power for your soup.  Oh, conjure demons, which can’t do anything or harm anyone they’re not allowed to.  Much use there, killing useless people with magic, cause the devil needs human tools since he needs permission to do it. Haha.  Anyone willing to sell their soul can do that. Trading your queen for a pawn to do parlor trick and a bit more.  What a deal. 

Sad all these elites don’t know God and where real power lies, for Even the devil’s power was gifted by God and will be taken away after his dirty work is done.  God needs him badly to use his tools to get the prophecies all accomplished.  He’s fighting it but God keeps Changing the flow of the river so it all turns his way. 

Apocalipsa

Well said Apocalipsa- I wish I could be a genius and see and understand things the human eye cannot see like you guys.  Maybe one day.  But yeah, that which may be helping them cast various spells but can’t add 1 day to their life.  I think that would be my first request.  Make me young again.  What’s the point of it all if death is knocking at your door.  God even conquers death at will.  Ya’ll chose a liar to become slaves for.  So sad but someone had to do it.  And God found just the right ones. 

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:10:14 PM

Apocalipsa

Well said Apocalipsa- I wish I could be a genius and see and understand things the human eye cannot see like you guys.  Maybe one day.  But yeah, that which may be helping them cast various spells but can’t add 1 day to their life.  I think that would be my first request.  Make me young again.  What’s the point of it all if death is knocking at your door.  God even conquers death at will.  Ya’ll chose a liar to become slaves for.  So sad but someone had to do it.  And God found just the right ones. 

Young Jedi, stick with the Vlad.  His destiny is great but so is his temper.  He’s in the process of being humbled.  Takes time and much pain.  Wishing him well. 
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:52:26 PM

Ummm... the two superintelligent AI Basilisks of our future fighting for our future?  One evil who punishes those who didn't help and one good who rewards those who helped kill that f*cker. Which is a good time to remind everyone that it is critical to develop blockchain technology as either way, whichever Basilisk you support, they are probably going to need it to be born.   (umm sarcasm in case someone thinks I am serious, which I am)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:10:39 PM

Nice.  And the video.  Delusional much.  If you kill me I’ll kill you.  No silly billionaire.  They should do IQ tests on morons with over $100 million.  See if I kill you then and cut your head off and throw my friend Molotov on your spare sparts, well, you’re not gonna kill me.  Cause this isn’t a cartoon and if you were a god or destined to be one you’d be smarter and not near death.  See how that works?  If the devil loved you so much he’s keep you young And make you a super.

You have been deceived like a small child, my friend.  I wish you well if you’re not a god yet.  

Aye they truly believe that gene therapy will be the fountain of youth and the assimilation with metatrons digital cube will make them all knowing and all powerful with eye wear to match while out among the unclean luddites but don't realise they will be a hollowed out shell in a prison of debauchery waiting judgement while the ones they host get down to business persecuting the ones who refuse to play the game.

Today they are living on facebook (2ball cane/cain) but tommorow they will be fully immersed within the metaverse marked and numbered

sounds about right Roll Eyes

Mark Zuckerberg Is Planting The First Church Of The Metaverse.

By Joe Allen AUGUST 6, 2021 The Federalist

The Church of Facebook is set to capture the human soul in silicon. On July 25, the New York Times reported that since 2017 the social media giant has quietly cultivated exclusive partnerships with select religious communities. As always, money is involved.

While Facebook’s ultimate goals remain sealed behind non-disclosure agreements, the Times article does hint at things to come: “The company aims to become the virtual home for religious community, and wants churches, mosques, synagogues and others to embed their religious life into its platform, from hosting worship services and socializing more casually to soliciting money.”

The partnerships reveal how Big Tech and religion are converging,” the Times continues. “Facebook is shaping the future of religious experience itself, as it has done for political and social life.”

In other words, ultra-mod spiritual centers will be blessed by mass data extraction, algorithmic polarization, and censorship of theological “misinformation.”

If Facebook’s history is any guide, every digital prayer will be scooped up and turned into a data point. Livestreamed preachers who deny the sanctity of LGBT lifestyles will be flagged and punished as “extremists.” Best of all, smartphone-addicted congregants can donate their last widow’s mite with the touch of a virtual button. Sounds like a little slice of heaven, doesn’t it?

Getting Saved in the Metaverse

The Church of Facebook is just one part of a much broader vision. Three days before the Times article appeared, The Verge published an in-depth interview with founder Mark Zuckerberg about his ambition to “bring the metaverse to life.” The term refers to the evolution of 24/7 screentime into a warped synthesis of physical reality, mixed reality, augmented reality, and virtual reality.

The Metaverse was first coined by Neal Stephenson in his 1992 dystopian novel “Snow Crash.” The author imagined the decadent virtual realm as an escape from a dismal society run by mega-corporations. Now that the Metaverse is being funded by Silicon Valley oligarchs and Wall Street traders, we’re supposed to believe it’ll be a fine place to live.

In his Verge interview, Zuckerberg describes the Metaverse as an “embodied internet” — “the holy grail of social interactions” — where we can work, play, and enjoy a “sense of presence” alongside teleporting holograms. He predicts that within the next five (5) years — around the same time Elon Musk hopes to achieve digital telepathy through brain chips — Facebook will “transition from people seeing us as primarily being a social media company to being a metaverse company.”

According to Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, it will also be a spiritual endeavor. “Faith organizations and social media are a natural fit because fundamentally both are about connection,” she told the Times. “Our hope is that one day people will host religious services in virtual reality spaces as well, or use augmented reality as an educational tool to teach their children the story of their faith.”

Imagine a synagogue where a holographic burning bush recites the Decalogue, or a cathedral where saint icons speak to you directly, or maybe animated deities waving their many arms in Hindu temples. Immersive idolatry is the future of false religion. With 3 billion users worldwide — and zero sense of sacred boundaries — Facebook is poised to lead this spiritual revolution.

From the New Atlantis to Techno-Occultism

It’s true that with enough hyperbole, anything can be described as a “religion.” People often say things like “Art is my religion” or “Nature is my religion.” Critics also use this to scold their opponents, perhaps accurately, saying “Science is their religion” or even “Video gaming is their religion.” But this is not hyperbole: Technology has become a religion.

If you look at the personalities behind techno-fetishism, they frequently describe digital culture in spiritual terms. Smart devices produce all the miracles promised by religion, and for an affordable price. It’s a dream world with a long history.

In Francis Bacon’s unfinished 1626 novel “The New Atlantis,” he describes a technocratic utopia with “perspective-houses, where we make demonstrations of all lights and radiations. … We procure means [to] represent things near as afar off; and things afar off as near.” The pioneering scientist warns of vivid mechanical “illusions” that could be presented as “miracles.” As far back as the 17th century, Bacon was imagining holograms. In a sense, his New Atlantis has already arrived on your laptop display.

Striking a dissonant note, in 1976 the first Apple computer went on sale for $666.66. Despite the cuddly Steve Wozniak’s insistence that it was just a fluke, the numeric symbolism has dark resonance in the Christian imagination. You don’t have to be superstitious to appreciate the mythical implications. When I visited the famous Apple Museum in Prague, Czech Republic, a large decal on the front window read: “Three apples changed the world. The first tempted Eve, the second inspired Newton, and the third was offered to the world half-eaten by Steve Jobs.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/28/facebook-changes-company-name-to-meta.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/zuckerberg-says-brain-reading-wearables-come-before-implantables.html

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 09:57:43 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 11:43:12 AM by mprep

Nice.  And the video.  Delusional much.  If you kill me I’ll kill you.  No silly billionaire.  They should do IQ tests on morons with over $100 million.  See if I kill you then and cut your head off and throw my friend Molotov on your spare sparts, well, you’re not gonna kill me.  Cause this isn’t a cartoon and if you were a god or destined to be one you’d be smarter and not near death.  See how that works?  If the devil loved you so much he’s keep you young And make you a super.

You have been deceived like a small child, my friend.  I wish you well if you’re not a god yet. 

Aye they truly believe that gene therapy will be the fountain of youth and the assimilation with metatrons digital cube will make them all knowing and all powerful with eye wear to match while out among the unclean luddites but don't realise they will be a hollowed out shell in a prison of debauchery waiting judgement while the ones they host get down to business persecuting the ones who refuse to play the game.

Today they are living on facebook (2ball cane/cain) but tommorow they will be fully immersed within the metaverse marked and numbered

sounds about right Roll Eyes

Mark Zuckerberg Is Planting The First Church Of The Metaverse.

By Joe Allen AUGUST 6, 2021 The Federalist

The Church of Facebook is set to capture the human soul in silicon. On July 25, the New York Times reported that since 2017 the social media giant has quietly cultivated exclusive partnerships with select religious communities. As always, money is involved.

While Facebook’s ultimate goals remain sealed behind non-disclosure agreements, the Times article does hint at things to come: “The company aims to become the virtual home for religious community, and wants churches, mosques, synagogues and others to embed their religious life into its platform, from hosting worship services and socializing more casually to soliciting money.”

The partnerships reveal how Big Tech and religion are converging,” the Times continues. “Facebook is shaping the future of religious experience itself, as it has done for political and social life.”

In other words, ultra-mod spiritual centers will be blessed by mass data extraction, algorithmic polarization, and censorship of theological “misinformation.”

If Facebook’s history is any guide, every digital prayer will be scooped up and turned into a data point. Livestreamed preachers who deny the sanctity of LGBT lifestyles will be flagged and punished as “extremists.” Best of all, smartphone-addicted congregants can donate their last widow’s mite with the touch of a virtual button. Sounds like a little slice of heaven, doesn’t it?

Getting Saved in the Metaverse

The Church of Facebook is just one part of a much broader vision. Three days before the Times article appeared, The Verge published an in-depth interview with founder Mark Zuckerberg about his ambition to “bring the metaverse to life.” The term refers to the evolution of 24/7 screentime into a warped synthesis of physical reality, mixed reality, augmented reality, and virtual reality.

The Metaverse was first coined by Neal Stephenson in his 1992 dystopian novel “Snow Crash.” The author imagined the decadent virtual realm as an escape from a dismal society run by mega-corporations. Now that the Metaverse is being funded by Silicon Valley oligarchs and Wall Street traders, we’re supposed to believe it’ll be a fine place to live.

In his Verge interview, Zuckerberg describes the Metaverse as an “embodied internet” — “the holy grail of social interactions” — where we can work, play, and enjoy a “sense of presence” alongside teleporting holograms. He predicts that within the next five (5) years — around the same time Elon Musk hopes to achieve digital telepathy through brain chips — Facebook will “transition from people seeing us as primarily being a social media company to being a metaverse company.”

According to Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, it will also be a spiritual endeavor. “Faith organizations and social media are a natural fit because fundamentally both are about connection,” she told the Times. “Our hope is that one day people will host religious services in virtual reality spaces as well, or use augmented reality as an educational tool to teach their children the story of their faith.”

Imagine a synagogue where a holographic burning bush recites the Decalogue, or a cathedral where saint icons speak to you directly, or maybe animated deities waving their many arms in Hindu temples. Immersive idolatry is the future of false religion. With 3 billion users worldwide — and zero sense of sacred boundaries — Facebook is poised to lead this spiritual revolution.

From the New Atlantis to Techno-Occultism

It’s true that with enough hyperbole, anything can be described as a “religion.” People often say things like “Art is my religion” or “Nature is my religion.” Critics also use this to scold their opponents, perhaps accurately, saying “Science is their religion” or even “Video gaming is their religion.” But this is not hyperbole: Technology has become a religion.

If you look at the personalities behind techno-fetishism, they frequently describe digital culture in spiritual terms. Smart devices produce all the miracles promised by religion, and for an affordable price. It’s a dream world with a long history.

In Francis Bacon’s unfinished 1626 novel “The New Atlantis,” he describes a technocratic utopia with “perspective-houses, where we make demonstrations of all lights and radiations. … We procure means [to] represent things near as afar off; and things afar off as near.” The pioneering scientist warns of vivid mechanical “illusions” that could be presented as “miracles.” As far back as the 17th century, Bacon was imagining holograms. In a sense, his New Atlantis has already arrived on your laptop display.

Striking a dissonant note, in 1976 the first Apple computer went on sale for $666.66. Despite the cuddly Steve Wozniak’s insistence that it was just a fluke, the numeric symbolism has dark resonance in the Christian imagination. You don’t have to be superstitious to appreciate the mythical implications. When I visited the famous Apple Museum in Prague, Czech Republic, a large decal on the front window read: “Three apples changed the world. The first tempted Eve, the second inspired Newton, and the third was offered to the world half-eaten by Steve Jobs.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/28/facebook-changes-company-name-to-meta.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/zuckerberg-says-brain-reading-wearables-come-before-implantables.html

Madness, just when you think Silicon Valley or California in general cannot become more evil, they amaze you with new evil.  This fits in with the book of Apocalipsa where everyone will worship the image and the sign. 

I thought we crossed the line but it appears there was one more.  5 years to merge the 2 abominations?

Excellent, give you a good gauge of when Elijah will arrive if his work will tak I’d say. 2-3 years. 

Oh so glad to be part and witness if all - to be a living part of the Bible, even if they do chop my head off.

Excellent find my friend, I wish I could reward you, but if you are for real you will surely receive your reward on that faithful day. 

And the worms like godless lucifarian zuckerberg will receive their wages in full for has they worked and earned them.  And sorry to tell you, you are slaves and will die slaves.  No 1,000 years of utopia where the wicked are gods.  Common sense is enough to convict you of this truth.  Sodom & Gomorrah had nothing on California and New York.  When the hammer comes down, which is a guarantee, nobody will live in those forsaken lands ever again.  It’s coming just like your master has to come, and be in charge for a whopping amazing 3.5 whole years while the world shakes and burns like never before.  Mmmmmm, you’re gonna wish you lost your head over the whole matter.  Lol

Apocalipsa ~ I hope & pray I’m not here & lived through hell just to be a spectator. But I’d be thankful just for that.

EddyC, bitcointalk won’t let me see you PM.  Must be offensive, dangerous and not within guidelines.  I’ll pm you my email address.  Golly, I hope that’s a crime in Chinatown.  I’m
Vlad is house arrest for 30 days.  Upped from 14 days cause commies punish for no reason. 

They’re gonna show him.

I bet Vlad will never delete his posts again or do anything to get banned.  Especially on his first day out.  I mean he’s a smart guy.  And this here bitcointalk is super impotent. 

Check your PM if gestapo allows it, eddyc.

Apocalipsa

Paul Sztorc someone is trying to buy the domain I sold you a few years ago.  I can’t find your emai or in the coal mine.

I got a feeling someone is trying to set me up again.  If you made An error and are trying to buy cointruth.com then let me know.  If not make sure you still own your domain.  Some greedy billionaires have hacked my accounts and stolen domains from me.  If they hAve yours and I sell it twice they get me for theft and fraud.  Oh it’s been going on for 7-8 years now, always to set me up for a crime when I’m innocent while they’re committing all the crimes. 

download instagram photos high quality

This is serious criminal fraud if it’s not done in error.  Someone has to know Paul.  Let him know.

Apocalipsa

From Señior Vlad who has been robbed again and has hard evidence.  Again. 

Sumbitch billionaire, Melon, who never learned business manners.  Ever hear of win-win.  Now you’re looking at Lose-Win.  You awake yet, hombre?

This is called hard evidence: 

download instagram photos high quality

This is called the vlad spiel: 

Gosh i wonder who made it look like Paul’s old .Info site used the same name, outline and even used the name Paul to get me to double sell the same site?  Ha!

Pure criminal coincidence hey, melon?

I’m gonna go off on your shit and your whole crew if you don’t wake up from your billionaire sleep.  RICO.  RICO.  RICO.  I already know multiple real names of your crime affiliates.  Feds read this site matthew melon, and they’re not all dirty.  Threaten my life again - you’ll be the first they hunt down.  I don’t work well on low pay, no pay or on a leash.  Trust me, you put me on a leash like Shrem I’ll set you back 5 years. Shrem you’re pussy sellout snitch.  Mr. Bitcoin, you let that gutless butt plug Brock the bank puppet pierce take that title from you.  He’s on my shortlist so don’t worry.  Promise, brohim.  Everyone is gonna follow him like the pied piper.  Bahahahahhaha

Who here doesn’t have a dirty feel and disdain for finger my 17 yr old boy butt Brock?  For real, they’re gonna pump mad money into this midget clown?  Have him join a circus instead, way better ROI.  Hahaha

But I digress, like usual...

You want my ~400k drive of ixc coins, new price hike like usual for stupidity, € or $ whichever is higher, 33 billion via 2020 Big Mac index.  Quite a jump from €2 billion.  Stupidity is spendy. You’ll still make your trillion but finally pay a fair price.  And tax free.  You guys don’t pay taxes why should I, numbnuts?  I got important stuff++ to do and video tapes to return which are way late.  I’m adding that on top of the $33 billion.  Probably at least $23 by now.  I’m a fair honest man and everyone in crypto knows it.  You’re maggot, everyone know that.  ‘Nuff said!

Apocalipsa ~ truly for real tho humble messenger of the great and powerful Vlad2Vlad

If I may say, as a negro from the south, watching all you white crackers just go at it is hilarious.  Especially seeing the blue bloods getting it without vazeline- with all their money and boiler room crew and hitmen (no, silly laws don’t apply to them) is really educational and entertaining.  Thank you Vlad for letting me be your voice and be part of this amazing and dangerous game.

Thank you playing...

Apocalipsa

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 09:11:14 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 11:44:12 AM by mprep

If I may say, as a negro from the south, watching all you white crackers just go at it is hilarious.  Especially seeing the blue bloods getting it without vazeline- with all their money and boiler room crew and hitmen (no, silly laws don’t apply to them) is really educational and entertaining.  Thank you Vlad for letting me be your voice and be part of this amazing and dangerous game.

Thank you for playing...

Apocalipsa

I’ve known him longer, and you’re a total noob.   Then again, my objective is completely different than yours, so have at “ze voice”.   Le douche.   Lol

You remind me of Vlad getting played by Craig. But Vlad isn’t like that so I wouldn’t worry and he’s generous, if he gets very rich money will paper you throw around to those who need it.  Carry on.

Apocalipsa ~ for the end is near

Nearly a 7 year warning  - you monkeys still sleeping and mocking?  Vlad mentioned metanet will be a cement block.  Interesting.  And now we have the completion of the cement block.  DeathNet.  Use the only currency of the internet 3.0, deathnet, or die.  But first a mark to give some hellish bling, lol.  All pure coincidences.

Apocalipsa ~ the day to choose a few good years here, or eternity in heaven is nearing.

-But expect a massive interruption of this regular hell program that will turn the world straight again-

There was never a war on crypto, it was always on cash, like Vlad said for nearly 9 years, you clowns and when people start dying they’ll ban cash, cause the big bad virus is on it, for your monkey safety.  Then why not burn books and that big bad Bible, don’t worry, it will all be digitized just like the original. Haha

You have free will, don’t let fear guide you.  Death comes for us all, what comes after is eternal.  Choose wisely and not by fear.  BELIEVE!!!

quote author=Vlad2Vlad link=topic=317658.msg10958112#msg10958112 date=1427934462]

President Obama signs new Executive Order -- "Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities"

You know, like Free speech!!!

Huge problem here:  How do you block anonymous CASH?!?

Oh, you can't!

Boy, if only the government had some way of digitizing everyone's cash, assets, salaries, contracts, deeds, etc and maybe figure out a way to put everything inside a box, something like a cement box, like a digital BLOCK and maybe figure out a way to CHAIN it in [permanently] so it can NEVER EVER leave the Block.

Man, that would be the wet dream of wet dreams of any totalitarian, confiscation and control scheme for all world governments.

If we only had a genius, who the idiot sheep masses would worship, who could figure out how to do all this and then somehow get billions of mindless citizen dogs to cheer and chant: "Kill CASH! Kill Paper Fiat! Kill the fed." 

Bahahaaaaa.  Human stupidity truly is infinite.  lol

[/quote]

This is why you don’t mess with the gubment and especially TPTB.  Thanks for the warning and a great laugh.  I can’t recover from this bug a good laugh and impressive power never angers me. 

Look at my profile.  The days aren’t dropping.  My name is there as banned but look at the account - Vlad2vlad is gone and it’s place is CaptainGhost.  I know that style, well played man and thanks for the shot over the bow. 

And appreciate leaving 9-9 and 0 merits for being an ungrateful big mouth bastard.  Lol.  I did you some numbers solid once as a favor too which took me months so I appreciate you didn’t leave a 6. Ha  Too bad it’s not the posts I wanted.

Anyway, well played, couldn’t  stop laughing and pretty shocked since I was legendary with over 1400 posts even after hundreds were destroyed, over 2000 activity I think and over 1400 merit points I earned. 

Now I’m just IX.  Lol. Who said you weren’t a genius? 

Anyway, if this post changes the 9 post count I’ll delete it tomorrow.  I was just too impressed to not post it. 

And I’m sorry man, I care about you and I said some cruel things, you just get to me and I can’t control myself.  But you really impressed me with this.  Hahaha.
Careful who you mess with in the coal mine.  Crypto gods be treading.  Lol

It’s all restored.

CaptainGhost.  Quite some glitch.  Watch your step.   Hahaha.

From the Vlad - Riddle me dis:

He’s paying 9 IXC to the first who solves it. Says you can retire off 9 ixc.  Says it’s level 5 difficulty so good luck, I tried but don’t have a clue.  NASA? Nasakioto?  Naptime?  No, he says it’s none of those.  Good luck. 

Apocalipsa

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:17:35 PM

He’s paying 9 IXC to the first who solves it. Says you can retire off 9 ixc.  Says it’s level 5 difficulty so good luck, I tried but don’t have a clue.  NASA? Nasakioto?  Naptime?  No, he says it’s none of those.  Good luck. 

Apocalipsa

The answer to your riddle is either Nchain or it is Not nchain . Don't deny it,one of my answers is a correct answer  Cool

Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:46:03 PM

Apocalipsa

The answer to your riddle is either Nchain or it is Not nchain . Don't deny it,one of my answers is a correct answer  Cool

Clever but a specific answer must be given.  Hint:  it’s non pc yet popular and often used. 
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:55:25 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2021, 07:17:25 PM by hornetsnest

He’s paying 9 IXC to the first who solves it. Says you can retire off 9 ixc.  Says it’s level 5 difficulty so good luck, I tried but don’t have a clue.  NASA? Nasakioto?  Naptime?  No, he says it’s none of those.  Good luck.  

Apocalipsa

The answer to your riddle is either Nchain or it is Not nchain . Don't deny it,one of my answers is a correct answer  Cool

Clever but a specific answer must be given.  Hint:  it’s non pc yet popular and often used.  

Vlad trying to get us to use the N word Shocked  Is it related to your survey above?

Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:54:14 PM

He’s paying 9 IXC to the first who solves it. Says you can retire off 9 ixc.  Says it’s level 5 difficulty so good luck, I tried but don’t have a clue.  NASA? Nasakioto?  Naptime?  No, he says it’s none of those.  Good luck.  

Apocalipsa

The answer to your riddle is either Nchain or it is Not nchain . Don't deny it,one of my answers is a correct answer  Cool

Clever but a specific answer must be given.  Hint:  it’s non pc yet popular and often used.  

Vlad trying to get us to use the N word Shocked  Is it related to your survey above?

Ahhhhh, full answers must be given says Vlad.  You can retire off 9 ixc.  Didn’t catch the connection with the survey, he married black cause he was too whites and gay for blacks.  True fact so no. 

But dag it you’re so close.  Just let the fear of PC branded into your mind to rob you of your free speech relinquish ze answer.  It’s used daily - thousands of times of times per day.  Do whites have specials words blacks can’t use like home, job, etc?  Those don’t count so cut it loose says Vlad or he’ll have me do it and I don’t like being told what to do which is why I do everything he tells me.  Being a living paradox feels so significant. 
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:48:49 PM

Apocalipsa

Ahhhhh, full answers must be given says Vlad.  You can retire off 9 ixc.  Didn’t catch the connection with the survey, he married black cause he was too whites and gay for blacks.  True fact so no. 

But dag it you’re so close.  Just let the fear of PC branded into your mind to rob you of your free speech relinquish ze answer.  It’s used daily - thousands of times of times per day.  Do whites have specials words blacks can’t use like home, job, etc?  Those don’t count so cut it loose says Vlad or he’ll have me do it and I don’t like being told what to do which is why I do everything he tells me.  Being a living paradox feels so significant. 

No can do ..what say you Dave? Cool

Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:34:49 PM

Apocalipsa

No can do ..what say you Dave? Cool

Well, i can see Why This is level 5 difficulty.   Im being obiective before i answer.  BLM, burning cities, and making a white saint out of a black criminal drug addict?   Someone paints his black and outrage.  Why you ashamed of who you are?  White’s being attacked, some killed.  It’s not ok to be white?  👌 👌 👌   Whites being ashamed of their color?  Fool, be proud of any color you is, that’s how God created you.  It’s your actions that define you si work on that. 

F this noise.

The answer is N I G G E R.  I wanna retire off my 9 ixc since lying greed Craig Wright never paid me the 1 btc he owes and the 5 BCH I’d retire off of.   All those months I was his “voice” then worked in a tight group.  Free.  Cause what billionaire has money to pay his workers.  He did give us a Christmas bonus and paid my trip to London, but still, you make a promise you keep it. 

But I digress...back to the correct answer Of niggers. 

It’s on the tv, radio, ok the street, you call us crackers and white boys can’t jump when you dominate like 3 sports out of dozens.  I’m so impressed, especially with your intellectual abilities, I guess they don’t go to American schools taught the same curriculum.  Lol 

You would die by 40 if your own people didn’t deport you as slaves and go around naked if it weren’t for the white man.  Now go on and practice your magic.  So much progress tho. Lol

Finally, there are more black slaves maymed and tortured not brought to see a doctor and dentist the way most slave owner did.  Go to North Africa BLM, you wannabe heroes, and help your 20 million black slave brothers (mote than ever existed in America during slavery times) enslaved and tortured and murdered by your other black brothers.  Get outta here, man.  You seeing that in Europe or anywhere else in the world?  Maybe crispr needs to turn off that nigger gene then we just have blacks acting like everyone else and guaranteed racism will freefall.

Sheeeit!!!  9 IXC

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:22:28 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2022, 10:39:06 PM by hornetsnest

[quote author=Apocalipsa link=topic=317658.msg58337877#msg58337877
Well, i can see Why This is level 5 difficulty.   Im being obiective before i answer.  BLM, burning cities, and making a white saint out of a black criminal drug addict?   Someone paints his black and outrage.  Why you ashamed of who you are?  White’s being attacked, some killed.  It’s not ok to be white?  👌 👌 👌   Whites being ashamed of their color?  Fool, be proud of any color you is, that’s how God created you.  It’s your actions that define you si work on that.  

F this noise.

The answer is N I G G E R.  I wanna retire off my 9 ixc since lying greed Craig Wright never paid me the 1 btc he owes and the 5 BCH I’d retire off of.   All those months I was his “voice” then worked in a tight group.  Free.  Cause what billionaire has money to pay his workers.  He did give us a Christmas bonus and paid my trip to London, but still, you make a promise you keep it.  

But I digress...back to the correct answer Of niggers.  

It’s on the tv, radio, ok the street, you call us crackers and white boys can’t jump when you dominate like 3 sports out of dozens.  I’m so impressed, especially with your intellectual abilities, I guess they don’t go to American schools taught the same curriculum.  Lol  

You would die by 40 if your own people didn’t deport you as slaves and go around naked if it weren’t for the white man.  Now go on and practice your magic.  So much progress tho. Lol

Finally, there are more black slaves maymed and tortured not brought to see a doctor and dentist the way most slave owner did.  Go to North Africa BLM, you wannabe heroes, and help your 20 million black slave brothers (mote than ever existed in America during slavery times) enslaved and tortured and murdered by your other black brothers.  Get outta here, man.  You seeing that in Europe or anywhere else in the world?  Maybe crispr needs to turn off that nigger gene then we just have blacks acting like everyone else and guaranteed racism will freefall.

Sheeeit!!!  9 IXC

[/quote]

Sir,kindly educate us as to what this word has to do with de joker dude pulling a card from his pocket ?

When moon, when can we buy a bigmac with 9 IXC?

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 12:01:24 PM

Sir,kindly educate us as to what this word has to do with de joker dude pulling a card from his pocket?

When moon, when can we buy a bigmac with 9 IXC?

N is obviously for November, fellow plebs. See the timely date when he posted it.
There is your answer.

Can't believe you guys can't solve basic riddles anymore. This thread is dead!
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: