Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 02:02:11 PM

For educational purposes only.  This what a CDC Vaccination card looks like. ~twice as thick as high quality printer paper.  Clearly I got all my shots, even the kibosh shot.  Oye, my left side of the brain is numb.  lol   Grin

Don’t forget the killer kibosh booster shot on the back-side.  Pun intended. 

The Kibosh shot - super duper impotent.  Grin

Vlad2Vlad ~ go stupids, gogogogogo.  Lol, I’m
Pumping the vaxx to the groupthinkers.  Team player.  Send cash.  Lol

Love the educational material Vlad.  Gee, Vlad, you just always think of every way to help peoplez.  I wouldn’t worry about anyone printing that out, it’s probably illegal and people don’t break laws, especially when the world is catching fire. 

Your buddy,

~ Apocalipsa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 03:55:31 PM

Love the educational material Vlad.  Gee, Vlad, you just always think of every way to help peoplez.  I wouldn’t worry about anyone printing that out, it’s probably illegal and people don’t break laws, especially when the world is catching fire. 

Your buddy,

~ Apocalipsa

Thanks bro.  I’m all about education.  I used to know nothing then I read 50 books per year like vaccine gates and tortured myself through 6 years of communist American university and man, I think my IQ jumped like 40 points.  College makes you so smart.  Ask any liberal.   Grin

FYI:  why so many adds about this billionaire and that one reading 50 books per year?  All on major internet platforms.  They’re our enemy.  Government ran.  Do you think they want you woke.  The most knowledge you’ll ever gain is from complete silence.  Turn your tv and radio off and see what happens.  The 50 books per year is propaganda to keep your mind constantly busy with BS and ultimately confused by so many opinions that you’ll never know what the truth is.  That’s the goal.  That’s why only fags read books.   You wanna end up wearing a buttplug?  Then keep your mind straight.  Read the only absolute truth book and enjoy a couple hours a day of solitude and silence. 

Vlad ~ crazy dood knowz it all. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:59:42 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2021, 04:30:47 PM by hornetsnest
Merited by Apocalipsa (7)

Read the only absolute truth book and enjoy a couple hours a day of solitude and silence.  

Yeah but the guberment still won't fuck off and leave us alone Sad  Mandatory vaccine coming for anyone who isn't a corpse and fines,court,prison while they sell off the shack for cents on the dollar to their buddies to pay for your $100 fine that grew to $10k while you were locked up. Guberment work for pharma now and all the other satanic whores on the gravy train looking to chime in with testing, tracking. Wait until the plebs are gone all digital (plebs shouting end fiat yay/crypto is the kang yay )in the new economy and the digits start disappearing everytime they are late for a booster Grin

On topic here: How is the evil twin these days and how long until moon?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 07:06:26 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (7)

For educational purposes only.  This what a CDC Vaccination card looks like. ~twice as thick as high quality printer paper.  Clearly I got all my shots, even the kibosh shot.  Oye, my left side of the brain is numb.  lol   Grin

Don’t forget the killer kibosh booster shot on the back-side.  Pun intended. 

The Kibosh shot - super duper impotent.  Grin

#maskoff   Grin

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:04:13 AM

#maskoff   Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 05:52:06 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 09:51:48 PM by Mr. Big

For educational purposes only.  This what a CDC Vaccination card looks like. ~twice as thick as high quality printer paper.  Clearly I got all my shots, even the kibosh shot.  Oye, my left side of the brain is numb.  lol   Grin

Don’t forget the killer kibosh booster shot on the back-side.  Pun intended.  

The Kibosh shot - super duper impotent.  Grin

Vlad2Vlad ~ go stupids, gogogogogo.  Lol, I’m
Pumping the vaxx to the groupthinkers.  Team player.  Send cash.  Lol

#maskoff   Grin

Gemnutz, 7 merit points for that valuable into my kids can really use.  Thanks, brother.  

~ Apocalipsa

Read the only absolute truth book and enjoy a couple hours a day of solitude and silence.  

Yeah but the guberment still won't fuck off and leave us alone Sad  Mandatory vaccine coming for anyone who isn't a corpse and fines,court,prison while they sell off the shack for cents on the dollar to their buddies to pay for your $100 fine that grew to $10k while you were locked up. Guberment work for pharma now and all the other satanic whores on the gravy train looking to chime in with testing, tracking. Wait until the plebs are gone all digital (plebs shouting end fiat yay/crypto is the kang yay )in the new economy and the digits start disappearing everytime they are late for a booster Grin

On topic here: How is the evil twin these days and how long until moon?

Truth speaker!!!

The evil twin is waiting on final negotiations and sign-offs since it’s a global internet currency.  Metanet or internet 2.0 to be more exact - circling the earth signaling via 42k satélites as we speak.

Can you feel the ~ Signal ~?  Vlad, how does he know so many highly improbable things way before they happen?  I’m pretty amazed.

~ Apocalipsa  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 10:18:23 AM

My younger brother just died unexpectedly.  He was the toughest out of all of us.  5th degree black belt.  He had a high fever but didn’t go to the hospital out of fear they’d intubate him.  They found him dead in his dojo.  He died alone.  

He was the closest brother to me so I don’t know, expect anything and everything extreme and radical from me.  I was already self destructing before this.

I wanna thank the rich billionaires like Craig, Dave, and others who I made rich who did NOT keep their promises.  Had I had the money my brother would still be alive.  He suffered unimaginable pain, stress and depression the last 4-5 years that money could have solved.  

You know me, I don’t forget you who have helped me and you who have helped destroy me.  Curses will be cast on your heads and your families, from youngest to oldest for your lies and transgressions against me.  

May the God of Israel take from you the way he has taken from me.  May He pour my suffering on your heads and all your kin and may He hasten it, for all your lies, greed and deception.  I invoke God’s judgement for this loss against everyone, anyone who helped bring this about when it could have been avoided.  Amin and Amin.  

~ Vlad

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 04:20:37 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (7)

My brother Flavius and I.  Days of grace, before the hounds of hell were cut loose.  Help those you love if you are able to, don’t hold back and don’t hold grudges cause tomorrow may be too late. 

Not much farther to go, Flavius, I’ll see you soon. 

—-

~ Vlad

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:57:46 PM

Sorry to hear Vlad,

Ivermectin would have saved his life and many others...............the Fake Jews are however running their Degenerate Race War Empire from Jerusalem just as Hitler predicted............but maybe others were right and he was a Rothschild bastard too?  It doesn't matter at this point as the Immune system of the non-devil worshipers is being eradicated!

They just murdered the German/Austrian Doctor after he blew the whistle on the Carbon Razor blades in the vaccines using Frequency being Graphene Hydroxide.............of course in Israel they give everyone Placebo Vaccines to encourage their race of degenerates that they will inherit the earth and be able to upgrade their devil race with the women genetic stock of the Aryans who are likely from the real Israelites...............

They obviously don't fear the Chinese or the Russians coming to destroy their degenerate race orchestrating genocide against the best of humanity, because their main targets are the U.S. Military and European Soccer players..............the Russian vaccines as far as I know aren't destroying the hearts of people, but they might still have the "Mark of the Beast" in them too.........probably anyway..........

It's hard to be so tough in life, but then not be strong enough to counter the wicked tactic of their Bio-Warfare programs........but Ivermectin and simple Rainforest Herbs would heal the World!

The devil Software Viruses infecting all Electronics to destroy people causing mass suicides and their control over the Economies ect.............but Jesus said this would be the state of the World before Armies surround Jerusalem and the end of this age, and his Second Coming!  

Not that I want to push for that, but at this point it's either us or them, so the sooner we destroy the seed of Satan the better off we all will be................

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 09:41:38 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:39:31 AM by mprep

Sorry to hear Vlad,

Ivermectin would have saved his life and many others...............the Fake Jews are however running their Degenerate Race War Empire from Jerusalem just as Hitler predicted............but maybe others were right and he was a Rothschild bastard too?  It doesn't matter at this point as the Immune system of the non-devil worshipers is being eradicated!

They just murdered the German/Austrian Doctor after he blew the whistle on the Carbon Razor blades in the vaccines using Frequency being Graphene Hydroxide.............of course in Israel they give everyone Placebo Vaccines to encourage their race of degenerates that they will inherit the earth and be able to upgrade their devil race with the women genetic stock of the Aryans who are likely from the real Israelites...............

They obviously don't fear the Chinese or the Russians coming to destroy their degenerate race orchestrating genocide against the best of humanity, because their main targets are the U.S. Military and European Soccer players..............the Russian vaccines as far as I know aren't destroying the hearts of people, but they might still have the "Mark of the Beast" in them too.........probably anyway..........

It's hard to be so tough in life, but then not be strong enough to counter the wicked tactic of their Bio-Warfare programs........but Ivermectin and simple Rainforest Herbs would heal the World!

The devil Software Viruses infecting all Electronics to destroy people causing mass suicides and their control over the Economies ect.............but Jesus said this would be the state of the World before Armies surround Jerusalem and the end of this age, and his Second Coming! 

Not that I want to push for that, but at this point it's either us or them, so the sooner we destroy the seed of Satan the better off we all will be................

Evil nations regardless who they are eventually pay the price.  I personally would never attack Israel, it’s a prophecy you don’t wanna be a part of. 

About the software viruses causing people to commit suicide?  What?  That’s a first.  How is that possible? 

Edit:  one think I couldn’t believe was how fast a now right wing Israel rushed so quickly to jab every before anyone else.  With an untested experimental vaccine for a virus which appear, much like global warming, to be one big lie to scare the sheep.

Israel is too smart for that.  Israel is probably the most paranoid country in the world and they have the ability to make their own vaccine or at least the brains to figure out the virus has never been isolated so how do you make a vaccine so then, what’s really in those vaccines? 

The probability that Israel vaxxed all their people with the same vaxx that Europe et al got is incredibly improbable.  They just pretended to play ball to fit in and not get more unjustified heat from the likes of the UN. 

Now they’re preparing a 4th vaccine for those with weak immune systems.  Like their 400,000 homosexuals.  The probability of that vaccine being legit in terminating the real viruses in their country is incredibly high.  Noice!!!

Vlad

To the utopian pipe dreamers wishing to take away the free will of man, and the wet dreamers.  Looking back it’s easy to see the absurdity and stupidity of you’re predecessors, yet you think you’re different.  On the contrary your plans are more transparent and obvious in their grand stupidity than all the ones before them combined.  So expect a final ending magnitudes worse than anyone before you.  Perhaps that’s why no face this time, you’re all hiding behind puppets and fake viruses and fake global warming.  Unlike your insane and stupid predecessors that had the guts to face the world.  Cowards and stupid I guess go together. 

—-

I am determined to be wise”—
but this was beyond me.

24Whatever exists is far off and most profound—
who can discover it?

25So I turned my mind to understand,
to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things
and to understand the stupidity of wickedness
and the madness of folly.

—-

Who can cure stupidity when it’s wrapped in pride and hidden behind walls of money?  Continue, you have all been hand chosen to do exactly what you’re doing.  Don’t be foolish to think you’re being original, different or special.  You are all super useful idiots, compared to us regular leaded useful idiots.  Enjoy, and please don’t forget, full payment is waiting for all. 

Vlad

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

hornetsnest

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:25:36 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2021, 02:07:16 AM by hornetsnest

My brother Flavius and I.  Days of grace, before the hounds of hell were cut loose.  Help those you love if you are able to, don’t hold back and don’t hold grudges cause tomorrow may be too late.  

—-

~ Vlad

My deepest condolences to you Vlad on the passing of your dear brother. I give you my word that I will have prayer said for your brother during the 3pm hour tommorrow by a righteous man who I will ask to have Flavius included in his usual daily petitions/prayer and fasting for the sick, dying and deceased.

May you rest in peace Flavius, the brother of our friend Vlad.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 03:56:17 AM

My brother Flavius and I.  Days of grace, before the hounds of hell were cut loose.  Help those you love if you are able to, don’t hold back and don’t hold grudges cause tomorrow may be too late.  

—-

~ Vlad

My deepest condolences to you Vlad on the passing of your dear brother. I give you my word that I will have prayer said for your brother during the 3pm hour tommorrow by a righteous man who I will ask to have Flavius included in his usual daily petitions/prayer and fasting for the sick, dying and deceased.

I really appreciate that, brother.  Perhaps throw one in for his brother too.    Smiley

gembitz

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:38:29 PM

—-

~ Vlad

I really appreciate that, brother.  Perhaps throw one in for his brother too.    Smiley

NFT OR IT NEVER HAPPENED =D LOLZZZZ

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 04:00:38 PM

—-

~ Vlad

NFT’s are too expensive.  I’ll just burn them in the blockchain when I have the money. 

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 04:55:59 PM

—-

~ Vlad

NFT’s are too expensive.  I’ll just burn them in the blockchain when I have the money. 

That's what only BSV allows you - just cheap and there forever ( ETH bagholders would call that a scam)

Stay healthy man!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:00:26 PM

—-

~ Vlad

That's what only BSV allows you - just cheap and there forever ( ETH bagholders would call that a scam)

Stay healthy man!

Thanks, I appreciate it.  How much on BSV?   Thanks. 

Vlad

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:07:24 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Try https://relica.world/  for images

https://relayx.medium.com/introducing-the-relayx-nft-minter-ef313e67ab24

for tokens

if you pay more than 5$ I d call that too expensive (I have not tried yet - so it could be cheaper)

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:19:30 PM

Try https://relica.world/  for images

for tokens

if you pay more than 5$ I d call that too expensive (I have not tried yet - so it could be cheaper)

Wow, Craig will own the NFT world with prices like that.  There’s no one that close, especially with a blockchain you know will be around a very long time.  Thanks again.  

Edit:  hey, welcome to legendary status.  Took long enough.  LOL

gembitz

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:23:14 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:16:33 AM by mprep

Try https://relica.world/  for images

for tokens

Wow, Craig will own the NFT world with prices like that.  There’s no one that close, especially with a blockchain you know will be around a very long time.  Thanks again. 

Edit:  hey, welcome to legendary status.  Took long enough.  LOL

[[[mint]]] #cleanNFTs (tezos) here rookies ====> https://hicetnunc.art/mint

My brother Flavius and I.  Days of grace, before the hounds of hell were cut loose.  Help those you love if you are able to, don’t hold back and don’t hold grudges cause tomorrow may be too late. 

—-

~ Vlad

Stay healthy man!

Thanks, I appreciate it.  How much on BSV?   Thanks. 

Vlad

PISSCOIN *EARN CORN$$$ WITH YOUR PEE !! LIQUID GOLD WEEEE WEEEE=====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTo_SH6vbDU

#thebeast #darkage #artificialintelligence
THE BEAST IS RISING & WE ARE FALLING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFdNsXc8Tg

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 10:49:23 AM

Try https://relica.world/  for images

for tokens

Wow, Craig will own the NFT world with prices like that.  There’s no one that close, especially with a blockchain you know will be around a very long time.  Thanks again.  

Edit:  hey, welcome to legendary status.  Took long enough.  LOL

[[[mint]]] #cleanNFTs (tezos) here rookies ====> https://hicetnunc.art/mint

All the data getting stored persistently into the BSV blockchain for cheap and sustainable, no governance needed, no cyptp scam ICO risks to SEC, proven to scale beyond Visa trx up to 100.000 tps today, compliant and stably by any means of tech and laws even to Satoshi Copyright and White Paper, patents and what not.

Nothing can beat that, except smearing by trolls and exchanges who need thousands of shitcoins to earn spreads from noob greed

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: