Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 12:05:23 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:16:17 AM by mprep

My brother Flavius and I.  Days of grace, before the hounds of hell were cut loose.  Help those you love if you are able to, don’t hold back and don’t hold grudges cause tomorrow may be too late. 

Not much farther to go, Flavius, I’ll see you soon. 

—-

~ Vlad

My deepest condolences to you Vlad on the passing of your dear brother. I give you my word that I will have prayer said for your brother during the 3pm hour tommorrow by a righteous man who I will ask to have Flavius included in his usual daily petitions/prayer and fasting for the sick, dying and deceased.

May you rest in peace Flavius, the brother of our friend Vlad.

I really appreciate that, brother.  Perhaps throw one in for his brother too.    Smiley

NFT OR IT NEVER HAPPENED =D LOLZZZZ

NFT’s are too expensive.  I’ll just burn them in the blockchain when I have the money. 

That's what only BSV allows you - just cheap and there forever ( ETH bagholders would call that a scam)

Stay healthy man!

Thanks, I appreciate it.  How much on BSV?   Thanks. 

Vlad

PISSCOIN *EARN CORN$$$ WITH YOUR PEE !! LIQUID GOLD WEEEE WEEEE=====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTo_SH6vbDU

Gemnutz, you copying my genius super predictive SHT coin?  I can’t believe that coin isn’t listed given its accuracy years ahead of time.  I’m offended.  Brown gold, weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Try https://relica.world/  for images

https://relayx.medium.com/introducing-the-relayx-nft-minter-ef313e67ab24

for tokens

if you pay more than 5$ I d call that too expensive (I have not tried yet - so it could be cheaper)

Wow, Craig will own the NFT world with prices like that.  There’s no one that close, especially with a blockchain you know will be around a very long time.  Thanks again. 

Edit:  hey, welcome to legendary status.  Took long enough.  LOL

[[[mint]]] #cleanNFTs (tezos) here rookies ====> https://hicetnunc.art/mint

All the data getting stored persistently into the BSV blockchain for cheap and sustainable, no governance needed, no cyptp scam ICO risks to SEC, proven to scale beyond Visa trx up to 100.000 tps today, compliant and stably by any means of tech and laws even to Satoshi Copyright and White Paper, patents and what not.

Nothing can beat that, except smearing by trolls and exchanges who need thousands of shitcoins to earn spreads from noob greed

I think next year all will be revealed and the thousands of useless coins will die.  That’s when BSV will shine. 

I felt imminent death next to me and it mattered not. 

Do we understand?  Discuss! 

~ Vlad2Vlad - chronic failure to comply syndrome - with any norms that are outside the absolute Truth.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:25:32 PM

Microguy, “chief geriatric scientist” of gold coin just ran away from his telegram group amd blocked vlad without ever offering any explanations for his actions.  That’s the most guilty runner I’ve ever seen.  Where’s your mods on telegram microgay?  Where? 

Welcome to the east bloc, bitch.  You’re my new whipping boy. 

I got more socks than Santa on telegram and it’s $5 for moar socks.  I’m gonna disrupt and destroy that thread.  Oh, which one is Vlad?  Haha.

Pay what you have stolen, maggot criminal. 

- Apocalipsa ~ I’ll never relent against cowardly evil men like you.  Fed or not, you’re guilty of theft and fraud.  Face me coward.  Is that senile brain still working or did you get the geriatric vaxx and now you’re rekt?   Hahaha

You Crooked Faggot. 

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 05:08:45 PM

~ Vlad2Vlad - chronic failure to comply syndrome - with any norms that are outside the absolute Truth.

DOGE DOGE DOGEEE ====> https://freiexchange.com/market/DOGE/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 09:52:34 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:41:46 PM by mprep

DOGE DOGE DOGEEE ====> https://freiexchange.com/market/DOGE/BTC

That’s insane.  Does doge even have a use case except taking money from fools who don’t know what a market cap is?  At least it shows you what a little marketing can do imagine.  Imagine the coins with a fraction of their supply.   Grin

I’m batting 800 in crypto, I got the attention of billionaires when ixc was $.005, the largest mining pool ghash, Michael Terpin, made who knows how many poor millionaires and the biggest and final super boom is still yet to hit and soon.  I called $50k at $6,000 as btc was crashing, called for a Chinese virus on money to accelerate adoption and kill off the boomers, 1st in the world to call crypto the biggest wealth transfer the world has ever seen.  And much more.  Like 8 of the 10 options strike prices this year but that was in private so I can’t prove that one. 

I might as well be in the bankers’ planning room, and the feds, fixing their ridiculous footprints and obvious errors.  I can even do it in crayons for the slow kids at play. 

And yet 5 of you turds actually voted that I’ve only gotten crazier?  Ha, I love that motivation and the mockery when it all happens that I’ll rain down on you.

It’s true, what does Light have to do with darkness, and what do the blind and mediocre have to do with those who see and understand?  BTX is the one I got wrong although I first posted the riddle about it here at around $1.80 and it went to $48 maybe a month later.  Now at ~$.20.

Make no mistake, that error is temporary.  Hope you all loaded up on ETH at $.25 when I said it was gonna moon.  Oh we forgot about that one too and now you’re buying at $4k for a YUGE 3x potential at high risk.  Lol.  I only search for minimum 100x and a few 1,000x and they’re on this thread including one or two 10,000x. 

I’m not here to make millions, I’m here to take over cryptoworld.  And I can see so many secrets like I’m looking at the chemtrail blue sky.  Tell me lemmings, compare my many calls over a decade, against the best “experts” and insiders in the world and you’ll see I’m playing with children.  Even doge was a laugh - that’s how clear it was that it was a billion dollar coin, but not one person believed me.  I accepted being called crazy for that one but I had no worries, time is my redemption in this game, but you sure won’t like the ending which is coming soon.   That’s mad lemming disease will set in, but not for me, for I’ve seen that too. 

Mark it! 

~ Vlad

Any dirty mods wanna mess with my thread all cause I called Microguy a DEA agent?   That’s retaliation against a whistleblower who caught a fed doing mass theft and mods retaliating which is also a crime now. 

I super dog dare you!  Cause this only the beginning for you Mickey Mouse crooks! 

The chief scientist for this coin has conspired in the cryptsy and then committed numerous crimes and mass theft.  If he had answered my decent east questions or private message this wouldn’t have gone this far.  If after simply calling him a DEA agent I wasn’t banned for ~60 days and had all questions pointed towards him deleted off this thread then hundreds of my posts deleted or merged we wouldn’t be here.

Now bitcointalk, the owners as well are accomplices.  I warned you deleted those completely factual posts that thousands of investors can testify to would be a crime but you too think you’re above the law.  Now I wanna see you delete this posts.  My official complaint to the AG of New York explaining in detail all that happened, including punishing and retaliating against a whistle blower.

Trust me, this is all going in front of congress and Microguy will be there and so will I and many investors here. 

And like I mentioned, until my coins are returned I will NEVER stop.  Nobody is above the law.  NOBODY. 

I have no problem with any other fed.  You’re good guys and we need you.  Microguy, Ramirez, and halinyo.  You 3 will burn for your crimes no matter where you hide.  Please delete this factual complaint which is all truthful facts since Microguy runs away from me every time I have to assume guilt.  Enjoy the repercussions!  And don’t ever forget my name, I abhor injustice and liars and I won’t stop cause of threats or anything you try.  I lived through hardcore communism as a child, you guys are clowns by comparison. 

~ Vlad - this email will go to multiple AG’s from offsite computers, since my phone is hacked.  They can’t say they didn’t know about these crimes.  Word of advice Scarface, vanish before you get in deeper, but do pay for the coins you stole first. 

Screenshot and printout for a nice big fat file.

Do it.  Delete my official complaint where I only wrote facts.

DO IT!!!  Haha, cowards! 

Hey cobra, Luke, big fat global mods, Whachu gonna do ‘bout it?  Hahaha, why didn’t you listen to me when I was warning you and even apologized? 

Oh You guys showed me.  Haha.  Don’t bring me war if you’re cowards.  You think you know me.  When it comes to justice even death means nothing.  Now crawl in the darkness you criminal cockroaches. 

Vlad

Buy Goldcoin GLC on freiexchange for the same reason I told you guys to buy dash cause it would be a billion dollar coin when it was at only $4.  THE FEDS are running Goldcoin with incompetent agent skeletor (Microguy) running as a front. 

BUY as much as you can and dump it on their heads at $1,000.  This is a very safe high reward buy. 

Vlad

This was my brother Flavius who just passed away.  The last 4 years of his life was unimaginable suffering.  Out our entire family only one person is generous, my mom.  The test sit on their piles of cash and don’t lift a finger.  I was the one when I was there who went to every family member and raised money for a brother who needed it if I didn’t have it all myself. 

Greed and selfishness disgusts and angers me into tears.  They’re set to bury him him in 2 days.  In a mother effing pine box.  When I heard that all I could think of is how much I wanted to be buried in that box with him.  Still can’t stop crying.  The money stolen from me by Microguy would have saved his life, that’s why I won’t relent on that maggot. 

There are a lot of rich people in crypto, I used to tip .25 btc to people to people just cause they made me laugh.  I was generous cause I had the btc but now I have nothing.  I’m hoping to raise .50 btc from all of cryptoworld.  I have helped everyone I could, even my enemies who harmed me.  .5 btc I would have given all on my own to someone for a much lesser cause.   Why so much greed, such selfishness in crypto? 

Here’s the btc address if anyone has it on their heart to help out.

14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Thanks to any and all who give to those in need. 

Vlad

Flavius Beniamin Vlad - God rest your soul.

The slaves of darkness who have been deceived they will be kings of the earth for 1,000 years are preparing to welcome Lucifer, their father.  This explains the world turning upside down nearly overnight.  Not surprised it’s the UNholy who are controlled by the Rockefellers.   Sad. 

When Elijah? 

short poems that rhyme funny

~ Vlad - money won’t save anyone from what’s coming soon.  R U Ready, brothers? 

The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Partus es?

V

For 9 years I have been searching for the dark forces in this world amongst mortals.  Children of the devil.  Now clearly Rockefellers are on that side.  I’m new to this, I was never into conspiracy theories except what I could personally see happening.  So who’s left?  Lord Rothchild for sure, a man who makes a prophecy come true at probably a great cost which pushed forward the Kingdom of Elohim El Shadai, should be good but then why is He allowing Europe to self destruct? 

Then we have the Vatican and Jesuits, not sure they’re at odds, given the black pope is a blasphemer. 

Is no one good left on earth?  Has fear or evil made everyone turn to the darkside?  How can I choose the right power when it is hidden from me? 

Vlad

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 01:47:08 PM

For 9 years I have been searching for the dark forces in this world amongst mortals.  Children of the devil.  Now clearly Rockefellers are on that side.  I’m new to this, I was never into conspiracy theories except what I could personally see happening.  So who’s left?  Lord Rothchild for sure, a man who makes a prophecy come true at probably a great cost which pushed forward the Kingdom of Elohim El Shadai, should be good but then why is He allowing Europe to self destruct?  

Then we have the Vatican and Jesuits, not sure they’re at odds, given the black pope is a blasphemer.  

Is no one good left on earth?  Has fear or evil made everyone turn to the darkside?  How can I choose the right power when it is hidden from me?  

Vlad

Europe isn't self destructing. It's a controlled demolition by the faction who run the EU until they get the system they want in place. Let me give you an example of how the EU is ran. The President of the European Commission is married to a tier 1 member who makes incredible profits through one of his companies from the covid pandemic so he gets the wife into office through backroom deals to push vaccine mandates on the plebs who amount to 400 million consumers and in turn their shares moon. The cartels run the shitshow and any country who doesnt have a leader endorsed by the WEF or refuses to comply gets terminated.

The WHO in collaboration with the WEF and Gates et al have designed the pass system long before event 201 which was the template for pandemic response. Then they released the first part of a bio engineered binary virus with a low kill rate to instill the conditions conducive to implement 2021 goals. The 2nd part is deliverable via global vax logistics or through another more proactive form of release agent.

This a global coup ran through the WHO/WEF but underwritten by the closed member heirarchies.

Disclaimer: I am high on power right now

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 02:17:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:14:28 AM by mprep

For 9 years I have been searching for the dark forces in this world amongst mortals.  Children of the devil.  Now clearly Rockefellers are on that side.  I’m new to this, I was never into conspiracy theories except what I could personally see happening.  So who’s left?  Lord Rothchild for sure, a man who makes a prophecy come true at probably a great cost which pushed forward the Kingdom of Elohim El Shadai, should be good but then why is He allowing Europe to self destruct? 

Is no one good left on earth?  Has fear or evil made everyone turn to the darkside?  How can I choose the right power when it is hidden from me? 

Vlad

Europe isn't self destructing. It's a controlled demolition by the faction who run the EU until they get the system they want in place. Let me give you an example of how the EU is ran. The President of the European Commission is married to a tier 1 member who makes incredible profits through one of his companies from the covid pandemic so he gets the wife into office through backroom deals to push vaccine mandates on the plebs who amount to 400 million consumers and in turn their shares moon. The cartels run the shitshow and any country who doesnt have a leader endorsed by the WEF or refuses to comply gets terminated.

The WHO in collaboration with the WEF and Gates et al have designed the pass system long before event 201 which was the template for pandemic response. Then they released the first part of a bio engineered binary virus with a low kill rate to instill the conditions conducive to implement 2021 goals. The 2nd part is deliverable via global vax logistics or through another more proactive form of release agent.

This a global coup ran through the WHO/WEF but underwritten by the closed member heirarchies.

Disclaimer: I am high on power right now

Did I ever mention I love the knowledge you carry around.  You’re telling me the Rothchilds can’t stop this madness with all their money and power?  Are on the side of good - do you know?  What about the Vatican, I just recently figured out that have tremendous power.  Why don’t they stand and fight along with the jesuits and Freemasons. 

From what I heard in talking to a main member of the biggest party here is that the US is pushing the EU into doing all these things.  That would be Rockefeller.  If they don’t they pull out of nato.   If they don’t they raise tariffs until their corporations are bankrupt.  That’s why Germany teamed up and imported millions of Muslims. 

They need a massive young army so they’ll put up with the rape and race mixing cause they need turkey to fight Russia or any invaders and not be at the mercy of America. 

This politician’s know-how The inside outs of whats happening in Europe and The sick perversions and masks and vaccines all started with the US. 

So I’m inclined to believe the US is telling the EU to fall in-line or be turned to ruin.  They have the power to easily do that and they’re doing it with every country except Russia.  Russia takes a dump on their vaccines.  This is all gates, and other puppets obeying their master Rockefeller and the power of the military which doesn’t have much time left.  And the money from global warming and this global racketeering scheme goes to the UN.  Which is Rockefellers.  That’s inside info BTW. 

Vlad

Picked a random guy on a thread and accused him in a disrespectful and serious way that he’s DEA.  So what happened?  NOTHING!!!!  It’s self modded thread and they didn’t bother deleting it.  In 15-30 minutes after posting on the Goldcoin thread a series of simple questions I was banned, and then for 1-2 months I was attacked.  Even now, anytime I post on his thread the retaliation begins. 

Go find a random guy and call him DEA and see if you face the retaliation and punishment I did.

Microguy, Scarface geriatric is 100% federal agent.  So buy all the GLC you have cause they’ll moon it like dash then dump it on him and tell him, agent Skeletor.  What, are they gonna jump on all of us.  This is a guaranteed $1,000 coins with US government backing.  $1,000 is minimum price is my prediction.  From $.10 that’s another Vlad massive pick that nobody else saw. 

BUY IT on freiexchange.  BUY HARD AND DUMP HARDER!!!!  and thank that fed for the easy government pump.  Tell him if Vlad didn’t know he was DEA he would have owned it all for himself and the USSA. 

Vlad

Also, for some reason, the address created for the Christian key is not displayed in the wallet.And it has the main balance on it.What do I need to do to get everything back

Dude, you think writing in Russian is gonna work?  It only gave you away.  Another DEA agent.  How many of you we got on every thread?  At least leave the Christian thread alone, brother. 

Vlad

Mods retaliating with impunity if you uncover their thieving government employees committing crimes when they swore to uphold the US constitution.  Bitcointalk is guilty by association so no excuses Luke/Cobra, same guy.   Maggots. 

Vlad

Money says rat face skeletor’s pic is 5+ years old.  But even so, call me crazy if I didn’t find his twin bro.  Hurry back to the castle Microguy, the AG won’t dare come after you there, bro.  Ha.  I’m thinking that decrepit Sith Lord might be an even better match.  Haha

—-

Vlad

Forget covid, anybody check microgay for aids or anal cancer?  He ain’t looking too good.  That’s why he couldn’t pull off the final Mickey Mouse part of the Cryptsy theft.  Never send an Alzheimer’s patient to do a real fed job.  I think that’s in the DEA illegal criminal operations handbook.  Haha, what an asshat they had to hire that’s gonna bring it all down.  Haha. 

Vlad ~ eat something with that stolen money, for crying out loud,  you junkie looking methhead.  Hahaha

hornetsnest

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:25:35 PM

Did I ever mention I love the knowledge you carry around.  You’re telling me the Rothchilds can’t stop this madness with all their money and power?  Are on the side of good - do you know?  What about the Vatican, I just recently figured out that have tremendous power.  Why don’t they stand and fight along with the jesuits and Freemasons. 

From what I heard in talking to a main member of the biggest party here is that the US is pushing the EU into doing all these things.  That would be Rockefeller.  If they don’t they pull out of nato.   If they don’t they raise tariffs until their corporations are bankrupt.  That’s why Germany teamed up and imported millions of Muslims. 

They need a massive young army so they’ll put up with the rape and race mixing cause they need turkey to fight Russia or any invaders and not be at the mercy of America. 

China and Russia are ready to rollback europe into the stone age. Turkey is no friend of Europe and will not help them but might do the opposite. Russia had no will to invade europe but the stage is being set through the factions who own earth inc.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 08:49:08 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:41:59 PM by mprep

China and Russia are ready to rollback europe into the stone age. Turkey is no friend of Europe and will not help them but might do the opposite. Russia had no will to invade europe but the stage is being set through the factions who own earth inc.

Good point.  Under Putin I wouldn’t be too worried.  But he’s getting older and some murderous psycho might take over.  I’ve talked to many teens and young men here who they’d fight for if Russia invade and absolutely, including myself, said Russia.  The EU are tyrants of another vile diabolical evil than old school communists.  Unless Putin us faking it to get countries on his side Germany and turd France is gonna have an unexpected 200 million+ people next door to them they’ll have to fight.  Russia alone just needs the east block countries to make a path and hand out lemonade spiked with Vodka.  Lol

For the same exact reasons the UK and farage wanted out of the EU so do all the countries from plans east.  Western Europe will either be speaking Russian or bowing to Allah.  That’s their only options.  They should have kept it open markets open borders and they would have dumps their goods on us for 100 years but instead they destroyed all our industries so we’d be their beaners.  Those contracts are illegal not done in good faith plus massive bribes.

I’d take it all back - everything and tell them they can leave with their lives but there’s only a 48 hour limit on that.  That’s what greed for money and power and your shit 4th reich dream gets you. 

I gotta post this here cause they destroyed this thread for calling scab-face, Microguy the DEA agent for stealing from thousands of Cryptsy investors.  He deleted everything I posted on his thread even legal things so he’ll delete this too.  If I was do my write up I wasn’t gonna leave anything out, it would have ruined a lot of innocent people.  All for one crooked fugly looking undead.  So here’s my final post regarding the matter and I’ll drop it completely unless they make me rage at which point I really have no control at this point.  I’m humbling myself again and leaving it up to them to keep drawing first blood. 

——

To skeletor the incompetent, Senile, acid attack victim DEA agent. 

You deleted all my posts from yesterday and without addressing a single question.  That apology was fake to make peace and stop you guys from destroying my thread.  When it didn’t I escalated and deleted my own posts.  Show you how meaningless it was. 

You’re a coward and you are guilty of financial fraud and numerous other fresh crimes.  But I just talked to a close connected friend and I ran the scenario out loud in my mind.  The probability of me not destroying you and many other innocent people who don’t deserve it is incredibly high.  I own you and I have enough connection and evidence to ruin you and probably shut bitcointalk down. 

But in that process I would hurt people I know and are friends with me.  People I care about.  And this would drag out two years cause I’m going for maximum public exposure to bring more heat on you than your dead mothers dusty a-hole she shat you out of.

So like that fake apology which didn’t do anything to help I’m gonna try this again.  For the sake of the many I’m gonna forget about a half dead liar like you.  But may my brother’s death due to your theft fall on those closest to you so you can see what I’m going through.  May God judge between you and I. 

So I’m done.  GLC will moon, all fed projects do and an idiot like you will look all legit when the smartest people and feds in crypto don’t get that kind of credit.  But you’ll still be just fake rich, feds don’t enrich maggots like you.  You’ll get a plague they’ll put on your pine box grave which you don’t deserve nor did you earn meth-face.

Best wishes to the community, your chief undead scientist is a hack and a lying loser but you’ll make mad money on GLC.  Thank me for it cause I’m the one telling you it’s gonna hit $1,000, not lizard face. 

And BTW, deleting those posts which were reasonable just shows your guilt and I did take screenshots of everything.  You just can’t stop making all the wrong moves nor do you have the intelligence of a meter maid or the wit to go heads on with me.  So it’s good for you that you never once dared confront or answer me.  Coward. 

Vlad - outty 5000

I have zero zero zero doubts GLC is a government coin.  Remember dash at $4 I said don’t use it but buy it cause the govt will moon it to a billion.  It was around $6 million then.  GLC is at $.10, I think they’ll take it to $1000.  Low risk massive reward potential.  BUY BUY BUY.  Then dump it hard on the undead.  Lol

Vlad ~ seeing thru these fools like they’re made of glass and giving you coins with giant potential.  The coming alt run will be the biggest but also the last.  Mass chaos is coming to the world and cryptoworld.  MASS network attacks on Penny coins once They Moon cause they have near zero secure networks.  Move some coins mow to safe exchanges cause later you won’t be able to. 

You’re welcome and thanks for caring especially the guys who told me I made millionaires and they’d tip 7 btc each yet I didn’t get 7 sat.  Yet I can’t stop trying to help.  I think they call that, stupid. 

Vlad2Vlad

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 11:47:52 AM

VLAD, the honest peace seeker fighting evil, YOU CAN DO IT!!!  Make ixc #1 - that’s redemption.

Apocalipsa
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 12:34:52 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:42:13 PM by mprep

Lee who made a million off NAUT from ~$3k after I convinced to buy it and you said you’d tip me 7 btc.  What’s going on?

Halyinyo who made a few million off NAUT cause of me and stole 50k ixc off me who promised to give me 50,000 ixc or 7 btc - I’ll take either.  Where you at?

So only 2 people made millions off my advice over 9 years?  I find that impossible to believe.  It’s not good to ask for debts to be paid back and I never do that but I’m in a really bad spot. 

Those who made a lot from my advice donate what you feel is fair.  Those promised, keep your promises. 

Thanks,

Vlad

BTC:  14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Cheers

Just accidentally ran into this.  Truth!!! Even as a small child I would explode in tears and shouting when I heard lies and saw injustice.  I don’t think that’s something you grow out of and I thank God for that.  Some think I’m
Brave or crazy when in fact I see the true danger and I feel the fear, but something inside me I cannot control unleashes and I can’t stop it even if I try.  I don’t choose to be volatile in certain conditions, it’s simply a state of being unleashed and with no way to stop it.  Just a HEADS UP to those who don’t know me. 

——

Vlad ~ peace on earth for Christ is born and the living messiah and merry Christmas in case I’m offline awhile.  It’s been a very taxing year ahd I only see things getting worse in my 7th year of exile. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:39:08 PM

Vlad ~ peace on earth for Christ is born and the living messiah and merry Christmas in case I’m offline awhile.  It’s been a very taxing year ahd I only see things getting worse in my 7th year of exile.  

Merry Christmas Vlad and a happy new year also .........in case I get the 7 day termination too Cool

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 08:02:03 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:42:31 PM by mprep

Vlad ~ peace on earth for Christ is born and the living messiah and merry Christmas in case I’m offline awhile.  It’s been a very taxing year ahd I only see things getting worse in my 7th year of exile. 

Merry Christmas Vlad and a happy new year also .........in case I get the 7 day termination too Cool

Haha.  Thanks, God bless you and your family. 

Here’s a greed test for this community.  My brothers sons who were left fatherless cause of lying illegal immigrant so she would have special rights in America.  Telling the kids daddy doesn’t wanna see you when the government hid them.  He never saw them again in the 5 years he still lived, he searched and searched and he wrote music and sold it and was gonna lawyer up and get his back but then he died cause he didn’t wanna go to the hospital. 

You maggots I enriched and told you the future that is happening today, you ungrateful worms.  You didn’t care about me, you didn’t care about my brother who they buried yesterday.  I promise you, and I’m a man of my word, I will punish you all when IXC moons.  Not just you but anyone who crossed this thread and gained from it and now can’t have enough money. 

~ Vlad - I’ll bring justice with rage and an iron fist to crypto for all you liars, thieves and greedy. 

Mark it!!!  Max Pain is coming. 

BTC donation address:  14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:30:07 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2021, 11:53:23 AM by Apocalipsa

Human blindness, selfishness and greed - we have reached the limits of evil.  Repercussions are coming just in time.  And you “innocent ones”, I haven’t heard one voice out of millions.  Your indifference finds you as guilty as the evil ones.  The purge is in full effect.  Reap it.  

~  Apocalipsa

Edit:  i stand corrected.  I have seen one other voice in crypto crying out, publicly, for people to change and speaking the Truth.  Luke Jr, on Reddit.  What responses did he get from 90% of the readers?  Mockery and laughter and calling him crazy.  Maggots, the cry for repentance is coming to an end yet you see nor hear anything but the noise of materialism, lust, hate, gluttony, lies and all things selfish.  I tell you the Truth, all will receive their wages in full. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 12:53:23 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:44:44 PM by mprep

I’ve been banned from Facebook for months.  For a simple hardly offensive comment on someone’s post.  That’s not normal.  It used to say, banned for 30 days.  For a month now it gives no timeline no date, it just says I can’t post, comment or like cause I’m a non compliant right wing self thinker.  This is abuse of authority.  My posts are all factual, if facts offend you then block me or move to a liberal commie echo chamber. 

My point is, this unjust irrational retaliation from Facebook started at the same time bitcointalk retaliated against me for no good reason. 

Most logical conclusion, besides American feds being in full control of bitcointalk, Silicon Valley is neck deep in crypto and they’re one big family working together. 

That said, America most likely invented Bitcoin, which means it has backdoors.  And given they’re turning communist and soon merging with China that’s a big factor you should take into account. 

Thank you, oh such geniuses in plastic puppet valley, for acting in unison against me, even tho you stopped doing that a few years ago after I got bored playing you guys and told you I can tell who’s a team cause you made the same decisions on the same exact day.   Lol

More idiot fronts running Silicon Valley while the government genius teams really do all the work in the underground labs.  This is milli vanilli level - Silicon Valley is Fraud Valley.  And on top of it they’re amoral losers with zero empathy.  The govt chooses their puppets carefully.  Mindless, indifferent, stupid and easy to control. 

Thank you for playing and losing to a guy and a cellphone, haha, what tools.  I think I’ll make crypto my game, cause I’m no lying, maggot front for anyone on earth. 

~ Vlad2Vlad  ~ All lies will be revealed, and the hidden evil unveiled for who they really are.  Like crypto, That too is destiny and an unstoppable force.  Fun times, worms. 

My confidence call on this coin, Goldcoin, is ~90%.  That’s extremely high, and at a dime it’s very low risk. 

—-

It’s still early in the US of A but even with his daily 2 hour nap, and even with a double dose of Ensure there’s no way that old leprechaun isn’t sleeping by now. 

Sooooooo…. What do we do?

When the Leprechaun sleeps the Vlad plants seeds. 

Kkk

So the Leprechaun has kept this quiet while he and the feds mass accumulate, (for years) similar with dash, ETH, ETC, and so on.  At around $2 I said buy ETC like crazy and it hit ~$140 on just a shakeout a month ago or so.  That coin will blow past $1,000.  These calls are really easy to make if you pay attention and are of tall caliber.  Like shaq tall at minimum.

If the feds are involved in this coin, and i’m they are (thanks for the instant attacks and retaliation confirming this) cause the Leprechaun is definitely their front then they’ll have a big spin coming.  Like a gold backed token on Goldcoin chain, something like a GOLD ETF.  Or something similar. 

At any rate, Microguy just mumbles about charts - nothing solid about a roadmap or the the future of this coins.  Stalling while doing adding no value to inform you.  That’s cause he doesn’t want people to actually buy this coin.  But I do.  BUY BUY BUY. 

And tip the Vladster if I’m right and it does in fact hit $1,000+ From $.10 now, cause I’ve made millionaires out of kids and they forgot about Vlad.  They’ll face repercussions. 

Let those seeds grow into a monster oak tree overnight and start mining and buying daily.

~  Vlad, the guy who knowz stuff. 

~ Vlad - I don’t yet own any GLC, no money right now and hard to accumulate in the numbers the Vlad NEEDS, but I’ve may have a back door into the Leprechaun so I hope to get some soon. 

Still helping you greed mongers with 1,000x low risk coins.  Thank you mods for the instant retaliation confirming what I suspected.  Without you I was only 50% confident, I don’t buy anything on a guess or coin-flip odds.  I develop a fact or intuition based theory then I wait or stir the pot to get solid, undeniable confirmations. 

Thank you for playing my game…

Vlad2Vlad

Riddle me dis, my smelly dirty niggas.  Haha

Many old coins can be had even after they take off but you must first find the hidden back door which can be opened even with an old wooden key, but for now the door is unlocked and free entry for all who find it.  This is why I’m not worried about not having the money for numerous corn I want, like GLC, BSV, ETC, ahd others.  I need my portfolio to feel complete inside me right now it causes me anxiety cause it is not so. 

The Probability of you turds finding backdoor:  roughly .0000001% give or take .01%.  My maffs are infallible, my intelligence impregnable. 

Once I unravel this riddle for you, (clearly, when it’s too late for you) you’ll pull all the hair out of your heads, like a crazed Barbie on meth.  Haha. 

~  Vlad2Vlad  ~ you ungrateful douches, I try and try to stop helping you but something inside me won’t allow me.  Cause you don’t deserve it.  You deserve to keep chasing rainbows and unicorns, fueled by your mortal greed and envy of your friends and neighbors. 

Riddle me dis, mortals. 

What do you get when you hang a puppy by the neck with your high caliber leather diesel belt? 

You raise the dead.  Confirmation complete. 

Thank you for playing…

Vlad2Vlad - it’s how I do.  All of you against one and you’re being picked apart with only half my brain working.  Sad but funny.   

gembitz

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 04:50:38 PM

https://hicetnunc.art/objkt/598215

Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 05:07:29 PM

Looks like a nice family rat Christmas.  Lol

gembitz

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:15:27 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (43)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
$$$cheer$$$

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 07:24:19 PM
Merited by PoolMinor (1)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
$$$cheer$$$

Cheers man, miss our group a lot.  Merry Christmas.  🎁🎄

gembitz

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:14:07 PM

$$$cheer$$$

Cheers man, miss our group a lot.  Merry Christmas.  🎁🎄

We are The Degenaissance ===> #RatLegion
https://twitter.com/rata_yonqui/status/1474128683514355720

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 09:45:29 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:47:02 PM by mprep

I keep giving the dev and chief scientist good advice cause I think that coin is fueled for a moon ride but the coward has a self modded thread.  Remember the beat devs for that.  Noobs don’t know and don’t care.  It’s tragic what crypto has become but there are still a small number of people.  Well, since I recommended GLC as a buy I gotta post this here cause when the geriatric wakes up he’ll delete it like he does most posts.  And nobody posts on that thread like they have it coded to never bump to the top and there’s no community.  For an 8 year old coins that is odd and a massive sign of hidden treasure.  BUY it. 

—-

No posts from the OP and chief scientist?  This seems to be the norm here.  Don’t do anything to bump the thread or talk to your community and inform them of the progress and plans.  Wow, what a dev and scientist.  Well…

While the putrid leprechaun sleeps, the Vlad plants seeds. 

I find it odd that nobody responds, like there’s zero community here.  Is this thread hidden from everyone until the rat gets all the corn. 

Anyway, keep accumulating GLC, I have a decade long history with hidden coins designed to Moon but kept hidden but I’ve never ran into a rabies infested dev.  See, it’s you’re indifference towards your own community, you’re not even on telegram, I’m running that room.  You ran off as soon as I entered a month ago.  I won’t bite, I prefer to write long descriptive letters to people above your paygrade or anyone running this coal mine.

So all I’m asking is you act like a dev.  Post here and telegram.   Communicate.  Don’t you believe in this coin?  If you do encourage people to buy so your masters aren’t the only ones getting rich.  And you get maybe a $500 bonus and a plaque for top incompetent fraud. 

Do your job as a chief scientist and dev or I’ll take this coin over.  I don’t joke about these matters, chief. 

Meanwhile, if this thread auto buried at the bottom which my guess is that it is, BUY BUY BUY. 

*screenshot and filed

Vlad2Vlad ~ I’m under your bed, micro.  I’ll help you change your depends in the AM, I have actual experience. 

Regards…

A little sarcasm on this guy every.  Single.  Night.  Releases my rage against him.  He’s great at deleting posts so he does have compensating qualities.   Lol

Vlad ~  exposing maggots a decade deep.  I miss you Bruno, we’d tear this turd to pieces if you were here.  Man, you even scared me.  Haha.  Merry Christmas Bruno, iXcoin and this thread, the Christ is born and alive. 

My batting average in crypto (~800) turned poor people into millionaire over 10 years is untouchable by any expert or even insider in crypto.  My one failure which I actually posted the riddle around $1.80 but didn’t reveal it until ~$40 has become a financial failure (for now).  Don’t worry I bought at $48, in the $20’s then loaded at under $.20 and I won’t sell.  My convictions remain the same.  And I put my money where my mouth was.  They’re an incredibly impressive team and have the best p2p electronic cash in cryptoworld.  It’s the closest thing to Bitcoin as Satoshi intended. 

At any rate they put out a cool Christmas MP3, I like how they’re always busy even doing these little things that actually mean a lot.  Sadly bitcointalk is a coal mine and MP3’s don’t play here.  The best I can do is post the link from telegram. 

https://t.me/bitcore_cc/58442

Merry Christmas to the BTX team and also to super Ivo and his BTXT project which I really believe in. 

God bless everyone!!!

Vlad2Vlad  ~  massive alt moon in 2022, sell at the peak but watch out for massive 51 attacks - move a % of your coins to trusted exchanges now. 

TPTB finally realized that no utopia will work on earth as long as people have free will.  That’s so elementary I was dwelling over the stupidity of communism and the rest with such disbelief as a 12 year old. 

Now they have the technology to take away free will.  Get the brain chip & and AI controls your dreams et al,  Get the vaxx, chimp.  Then take the chip, chimp on your right hand or forehead.

Don’t say the Vlad didn’t warn you way ahead of time.  Well, it’s not me.  I’m just the messenger.  I know the real me and I was almost as blind as all of you.  Nobody human makes a quantum leap like that in their 30’s.  You get worse not better.  Enjoy what you have, spend what you gain cause soon after it will be taken from you.  Find a safe place in warm mountains.  If you have time.  Or chip up, if you’re a coward or you love your lambo more than your soul.  God loves free will and won’t allow anyone to take it away.  But if you don’t find a safe place, you’ll pay the price but it’s a price with the greatest prize so fight the evil powers that will be. 

create image url free

Vlad2Vlad ~ Where’s the nearest guillotine death camp, I won’t have time to make my run. 

Warning:  This guy, Neil Degrasio, is a manufactured puppet.  He’s a complete idiot pumped up to fool the masses.  He has no true intuition of science which is one thing all great minds had.  He’s an ordinary fool.  Anybody leaking anything from the 1% is suicided.  That’s the first red flag and nobody crosses the line. 

——

This is a real scientist, Machio Kaku.  At 74 he’ll wipe the floor with the fraud above. 

Beware of the massive fake science coming out more than ever, especially when aliens “arrive”.  It’s all a ploy. 

Vlad2Vlad

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: