Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 10:11:21 PM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee $tezozzz

Nice, no idea now to make these and it’s not cheap.  Just more distraction from
Finding and buying the right coins.  

$LIT ===> https://getlit.wtf/
"The token that serves absolutely no purpose. Until it does. Hold for answers. Trust the process. And enjoy the ride."

https://www.businessinsider.in/cryptocurrency/news/rapper-snoop-dogg-claims-to-be-running-nft-twitters-cozmomedici-account/articleshow/86393409.cms

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:04:33 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2022, 09:30:10 PM by Mr. Big

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee $tezozzz

Nice, no idea now to make these and it’s not cheap.  Just more distraction from
Finding and buying the right coins.  

$LIT ===> https://getlit.wtf/
"The token that serves absolutely no purpose. Until it does. Hold for answers. Trust the process. And enjoy the ride."

https://www.businessinsider.in/cryptocurrency/news/rapper-snoop-dogg-claims-to-be-running-nft-twitters-cozmomedici-account/articleshow/86393409.cms

High fees, major distraction from coins, people spending big money, market is overloaded.  Cool idea but I think it’s the next pet rock.  Focus on corn.

After much professional research and thought I think i found out why Vlad2vlad once used a twin pic of himself, and called it “duality”.  

Dare to be different.   Kiss

~  Apocalipsa

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:12:45 AM

Can we start a petition to have Vlad ban removed by the mods because life will get very boring on bitcointalk for us if this situation remains ongoing permanently? Maybe Vlad can make a promise to not use anymore hurty words Cheesy
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 03:57:59 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2022, 10:44:15 AM by mprep

Can we start a petition to have Vlad ban removed by the mods because life will get very boring on bitcointalk for us if this situation remains ongoing permanently? Maybe Vlad can make a promise to not use anymore hurty words Cheesy

Thanks, bro but I talked to Vlad and he said:  negative Ghostrider.  He ran his course - fulfilled his objective.  And hurty words?  No problems for 9 years, check his trust and complaints which most were BS, then after asking nicely a guy who had his bluecoin but gets no response so he called him a DEA agent.  15 minutes later his account was 60 day banned and hundreds of posts deleted.  He apologized and pretended it was his mistake but they continued for weeks to attack his threads.  Even now they’re doing it like he cares.  He wishes they’d delete every thread he posted, that’s what he wants.  He’s back on Twitter reaching billionaires.  This forum was for the poor and new.  No loss to him.

Anyway, vlad and that guy he had a problem with became friends.  Vlad’s brother had just died the previous week and around the time his BLU was given away he could have saved him so who can’t understand the anger about that is an animal. 

Vlad will never change for anyone or anything - only if he’s wrong and in this case he wasn’t but for Ixcoin he tried but this forum wanted to teach him a lesson.  All they did was prove to him who’s really running this forum. 

Anyway, thanks for caring and trying but he wouldn’t come back if he got an apology and a Bitcoin.  No joke, this is bigger than people understand.  Especially the clowns “running” things here. 

Soon they’ll see. 

~ Apocalipsa

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2022, 04:18:50 PM

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:12:47 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2022, 09:39:51 PM by madawg

I got my wallet to sync up to 4 days back. Has chain frozen?
UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 03:23:51 AM

Nothing like suckling the tit of big tech censorship and big government dictatorship tech to promote decentralized tech......that fails when it gets tested like the tyrant times of today.............Keep promoting your Fag Flag Waving degenerate Anal Worshipping cults and gangs over wholesome Christians, keep hating Russia because it's building a Nation free for Christians secretly trying to generate the cloak of the cold war to hide your secret hatred towards Christians...........keep thinking your important by joining the Soro's organized hordes by opposing White Identity..............

Just think how far the New movement could go without being subject to Big Tech "Steering" committees which promote and benefit useful technologies using blockchain instead stupid things like Vaccine Kill Databases to ensure all their cattle get chipped and tracked.........

The only thing Molech Gates Soros MBS Epstein Mossad CIA will inherit after attacking Russia is eternal shame!

And Russia guarding the Gates in Syria will certainly cause your downfall!  Time is not on your side, the mass murder machine that got it's start inside Russia and Ukraine from Communist's just changed flags and political affiliations just as easily as they flip shitcoins and dump them onto the cattle and start anew.............

The Covid Scam DIVOC means Divide and Conquer!  It's the NWO great reset to re-establish Satan's reign over earth!

There is only 2 sides now.................the Vaxxed Cattle of Satan and those seeking to find God!

Just because no one has time to explain something as complicated as coding a Crypto-Currency from scratch and expect only those that can do that will escape is not reasonable to God, God has simplified the matters for those who Seek Him.........but the knowledge of God does not proceed from Big Religion either, it proceeds from the great stream of time and the historical perspective of human spiritual bondage with Christ and God...........

You might find that hard to believe or even download the partial Quantum State of the matter!  But just try downloading the images of your degenerate path of LGBTQ+ and I already know your ending in this Quantum State of being!

We Christians have already died a Million Million deaths for the preservation of Christs teaching and the knowledge of God?

Do you think we are going to stop Now?  Do you really think Forced Vaccination will work against God's People?

Do you think God is like Man that he would discard his people in favor of a Degenerate Race promoting LGBTQ+?

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:33:28 AM

Nothing like suckling the tit of big tech censorship and big government dictatorship tech to promote decentralized tech......that fails when it gets tested like the tyrant times of today.............Keep promoting your Fag Flag Waving degenerate Anal Worshipping cults and gangs over wholesome Christians, keep hating Russia because it's building a Nation free for Christians secretly trying to generate the cloak of the cold war to hide your secret hatred towards Christians...........keep thinking your important by joining the Soro's organized hordes by opposing White Identity..............

Just think how far the New movement could go without being subject to Big Tech "Steering" committees which promote and benefit useful technologies using blockchain instead stupid things like Vaccine Kill Databases to ensure all their cattle get chipped and tracked.........

The only thing Molech Gates Soros MBS Epstein Mossad CIA will inherit after attacking Russia is eternal shame!

And Russia guarding the Gates in Syria will certainly cause your downfall!  Time is not on your side, the mass murder machine that got it's start inside Russia and Ukraine from Communist's just changed flags and political affiliations just as easily as they flip shitcoins and dump them onto the cattle and start anew.............

The Covid Scam DIVOC means Divide and Conquer!  It's the NWO great reset to re-establish Satan's reign over earth!

There is only 2 sides now.................the Vaxxed Cattle of Satan and those seeking to find God!

Just because no one has time to explain something as complicated as coding a Crypto-Currency from scratch and expect only those that can do that will escape is not reasonable to God, God has simplified the matters for those who Seek Him.........but the knowledge of God does not proceed from Big Religion either, it proceeds from the great stream of time and the historical perspective of human spiritual bondage with Christ and God...........

You might find that hard to believe or even download the partial Quantum State of the matter!  But just try downloading the images of your degenerate path of LGBTQ+ and I already know your ending in this Quantum State of being!

We Christians have already died a Million Million deaths for the preservation of Christs teaching and the knowledge of God?

Do you think we are going to stop Now?  Do you really think Forced Vaccination will work against God's People?

Do you think God is like Man that he would discard his people in favor of a Degenerate Race promoting LGBTQ+?

Amen brother.  That’s exactly how Vlad feels if you hear him talking in private chat, only he’s more blunt and direct like he has real hate for the evil in this world.  And you’re right, vlad has said long ago that this tech will be turned from good to enslave humanity.  Vlad and Apocalipsa are banned, vlad for life and Apocalipsa 30 days, but Vlad is tearing up twittter including POTUS, Sec Dev, and calling out to Rockefellers and Rothschilds, president Xi and others.  Time to come out of shadows and fulfill the prophecies sooner than later.  The cattle are ready for the fisting and chipping. 

As for me and my kin, we choose the blade.  This decaying dying body isn’t worth trading for eternity.   

But worry not, it’s not God’s predictable MO to come before he sends an avenger to turn back the tide before “the alien rapture”, but we’ll have to endure more persecution until then. 

Sadly America the great has turned into Sodom and it’s pushing it’s evil agenda on all nations.  Pro athletes die here weekly, and soccer is an outdoor game, while indoor games like basketball and all the other sports there is no forced vaccination.

So it’s clear this vaccine propaganda is coming from the USSA and I think it’s already a near done deal to partner with the Red Dragon. 

—-

Madawg, the chain for ixc has never died, just multiplied.  They banned for life and he was tired of paying for everything.  The block explorer hasn’t been paid in 6 days.  One man who’s a single dad in a third world country is not gonna keep paying for everything.  He’s already paid out 1 million ixcoins.  It’s the community’s turn.  Pitch in to develcuy address and he’ll resolve the block explorer too.  If not then let it die, if it’s not to be then so be it. 

But I doubt Vlad is wrong, the dark one is waiting for his currency, XIC. 

madawg

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:47:16 AM

Madawg, the chain for ixc has never died, just multiplied.  They banned for life and he was tired of paying for everything.  The block explorer hasn’t been paid in 6 days.  One man who’s a single dad in a third world country is not gonna keep paying for everything.  He’s already paid out 1 million ixcoins.  It’s the community’s turn.  Pitch in to develcuy address and he’ll resolve the block explorer too.  If not then let it die, if it’s not to be then so be it. 

Nobody can donate anything until the blocks are up to date because wallets won't sync in order to send coins.
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:07:52 PM

Sad to hear Vlad has been banned for life. End of an era Sad
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:51:50 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:44:50 AM by mprep

Nobody can donate anything until the blocks are up to date because wallets won't sync in order to send coins.

Vlad paid for nearly a year and it looks like someone else did too.  Sadly blocks still aren’t moving. 

Sad to hear Vlad has been banned for life. End of an era Sad

A new one shall begin, it’s already on the way.  They only showed their hand and who they really are. 

Vlad never dies, just multiplies.  Lol

*expect this post to be deleted like the one from yesterday.  They don’t get the hellfire Vlad can rain down on Twitter.  He’s leaving them alone but they’re still begging for max pain.  Lol

9 days without one block.  Big coincidence this started right after Vlad got banned.  Vlad and someone else paid for almost 2 years block explorer so who’s jamming our blocks cause the chain isn’t dead?

There will be repercussions, maggots. 

Updating on behalf of Vlad the master riddler.  And so totally high caliber. 

“Going on 10 days with some evil force is jamming out blocks.  We have the hash so this is isn’t the miners.  Getting worried, considering perhaps maybe dumping my ixc if the retaliation is gonna destroy my coin.  Mine Mine Mine.”

Yeah, this is a first for me, never seen kinda thing before.  I’m a bit worried but I’m holding on to my 400 ixcoins. 

Trust me, I’m a Doctor

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:10:00 PM

“Going on 10 days with some evil force is jamming out blocks.  We have the hash so this is isn’t the miners.  Getting worried, considering perhaps maybe dumping my ixc if the retaliation is gonna destroy my coin.  Mine Mine Mine.”

Yeah, this is a first for me, never seen kinda thing before.  I’m a bit worried but I’m holding on to my 400 ixcoins. 

Trust me, I’m a Doctor

Any idea what's going on with the blockchain? Would it be seed nodes with offset timing or something like this?
madawg

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:07:22 PM

Trust me, I’m a Doctor

Any idea what's going on with the blockchain? Would it be seed nodes with offset timing or something like this?

Looks like it's over for IXC especially if the chain starts forking off in all directions and everyone ends up on different chains. Not sure if this will happen but it has happened to many altcoins here before.
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 04:10:14 PM

hurhur another dead shitcoin abandoned by developer bites the dust., scam is over ,you have been doodle duped so deal with it and move on Roll Eyes
madawg

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:35:19 PM

hurhur another dead shitcoin abandoned by developer bites the dust., scam is over ,you have been doodle duped so deal with it and move on Roll Eyes

Not sure if that was that directed at me but you do realise IXC has been around longer than most coins right? The dev has been here since 2011 until he just recently got banned off the forum so thats over 10 years working on IXC but you are a noob with only one post so I am trying to figure out if your really qualified to have a valid opinion on what goes on with IXC.
cornhodlr

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 08:32:11 PM

Not sure if that was that directed at me but you do realise IXC has been around longer than most coins right? The dev has been here since 2011 until he just recently got banned off the forum so thats over 10 years working on IXC but you are a noob with only one post so I am trying to figure out if your really qualified to have a valid opinion on what goes on with IXC.

Wait wat?IXC?? thought we were talking about twin brothers coin or some other shit.What fresh hell of a shitcoin is this IXC? :-)))

Is this it because that would only prove I am right? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/ <<that shit is dead as a dodo. Tell me so when was the last time your developer updated the codebase on github.Show me links to any development he did over those years. You cant!

You have probably a coin you cant even use or sell now while your devs have a big truckload on an exchange waiting to dump on some poor fool who doesnt even know they are buying a dead coin they cant even withdraw from the exchange all the while same devs know nobody else now can dump along with them because they have them trapped on a dead blockchain.You have been suckered by your devs.PROVE ME WRONG GENIUS!!!
ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:15:55 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 10:39:24 PM by ViqRa

Wait wat?IXC?? thought we were talking about twin brothers coin or some other shit.What fresh hell of a shitcoin is this IXC? :-)))

Is this it because that would only prove I am right? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/ <<that shit is dead as a dodo. Tell me so when was the last time your developer updated the codebase on github.Show me links to any development he did over those years. You cant!

You have probably a coin you cant even use or sell now while your devs have a big truckload on an exchange waiting to dump on some poor fool who doesnt even know they are buying a dead coin they cant even withdraw from the exchange all the while same devs know nobody else now can dump along with them because they have them trapped on a dead blockchain.You have been suckered by your devs.PROVE ME WRONG GENIUS!!!

Why hire a common dev, spend thousands on marketing, build and play the market of the coin on an exchange to make it look desirable and then dump on fools, when you can spend 10 years working on ixcoin, get good devs with good reputation to work on it, market make it little by little, without any pump and dumps in a decade JUST to dump on "fools" at pennies, right? Roll Eyes

They would be one of the worst scammers ever, if that were the case. Profiting about $100 in a decade.

EDIT: updating the codebase it's not the only thing considered "work" on a coin.
cornhodlr

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 08:27:36 PM

Why hire a common dev, spend thousands on marketing, build and play the market of the coin on an exchange to make it look desirable and then dump on fools, when you can spend 10 years working on ixcoin, get good devs with good reputation to work on it, market make it little by little, without any pump and dumps in a decade JUST to dump on "fools" at pennies, right? Roll Eyes

They would be one of the worst scammers ever, if that were the case. Profiting about $100 in a decade.

EDIT: updating the codebase it's not the only thing considered "work" on a coin.

Coin is dead  Roll Eyes

Block Height   Age   TXs   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
712115   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xmhCoH5EXKpPH...
712114   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xYJxxYKw9hTYP...
712113   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xrusH66y8xunt...
712112   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xoq37c8VTMZdz...
712111   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xr1Lr2thLTxJJ...
712110   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xoKdMGzBuzdMx...
712109   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xafe4rffA8xrb...
712108   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xekAXX99KKWDU...
712107   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xb6TK1CQYv91x...
712106   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xYYVGnEkSPQuF...
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:43:54 PM

Coin is dead  Roll Eyes

Block Height   Age   TXs   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
712115   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xmhCoH5EXKpPH...
712114   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xYJxxYKw9hTYP...
712113   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xrusH66y8xunt...
712112   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xoq37c8VTMZdz...
712111   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xr1Lr2thLTxJJ...
712110   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xoKdMGzBuzdMx...
712109   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xafe4rffA8xrb...
712108   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xekAXX99KKWDU...
712107   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xb6TK1CQYv91x...
712106   13 days 5 hours    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xYYVGnEkSPQuF...

Frozen isn’t dead.  We have millions of dollars of hash mining away.  This is personal cause vlad went after bitcointalk and the feds and reported them to AG of New York and 2 congressmen.  They banned him for life and ruined his thread messing with his chain seems like a big coincidence.   

I’m not gonna sweat it.  Nobody is gonna stop ixc, just a bump in the road.  I hope you guys have some ixc on exchange tho cause if it moons you won’t be able to move any coins from cold storage.  Since I got hacked for all I had I spread my coins everywhere so I don’t care what these clowns are doing as long as the hash stays high. 

If all your coins are in cold storage, btc included, it’s a bad idea.  Any chain can freeze or get hacked, or 51’d and you can’t move to an exchange to dump.  It’s logical to see a big jump in price just to make this look much worse and everyone will blame Vlad.  Like Vlad cares. 

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 12:23:12 AM

Coin is dead  Roll Eyes

Shut up fool. I mine this thang in a fucking dumpster and wires be all over the place. Not easy when you are drunk and high all the time just to stay warm. Shut da fug up unless you are going to donate something Kiss

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: