Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 11:10:29 AM

Re: above post.I understand now ixcoin being part of some fantasy world game as its reserve currency or whatever but what relevance does this have on mainstream adoption or everyday use in the real world?That galaxy game has no users so it means there are no use cases for ixcoin in reality because if the game has few users then very few people are buying ixcoin in order to take part in it.Even the fantasy world of games is not going to be enough to keep this coin alive when the game itself has no players.

Why are you quoting "Vlad" and what is all that other stuff about diets and fasting got to do with ixcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gavriel

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 12:34:21 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 08:18:40 AM by mprep

Re: above post.I understand now ixcoin being part of some fantasy world game as its reserve currency or whatever but what relevance does this have on mainstream adoption or everyday use in the real world?That galaxy game has no users so it means there are no use cases for ixcoin in reality because if the game has few users then very few people are buying ixcoin in order to take part in it.Even the fantasy world of games is not going to be enough to keep this coin alive when the game itself has no players.

Why are you quoting "Vlad" and what is all that other stuff about diets and fasting got to do with ixcoin?

Cause he’s banned for life but he has a public telegram channel and public YouTube channel you can lurk.  This is his thread.  Nothing is off topic and people trying to kill him is on topic since he’s the CEO and lead dev and chairman. 

For your first question, the “game” it has about ~50 players. And almost impossible to get in.  Who are these people?

My guess is they’re banks.  So this “game” can suddenly turn into a real world event.  Why would it be so hard to join if it were just a simple game?  And it’s an old game they’ve been accumulating massive amounts of what are considered cheap dead coins. 

Mark my words as if I were Vlad2Vlad:  Freiexchange will explode when the next boom comes, you may wait weeks to get in like in 2017.  Get an account now, they charge no trading fees and are the cleanest easiest to use exchange I’ve ever seen. 

Vlad’s YouTube channel.  He’s incapable of making 5 minute videos because he doesn’t write anything down or rehearse it cause it wants it to come out genuine.  Some of it is good stuff.  I like this one but it’s pretty long but you do get some insights.  And you see the real acting without raging.  Haha.  Just a normalish guy.  Lol

https://youtu.be/oDw_Qd4-hX4

Cheers

The awesome EU, calling 18-60 year olds do battle the Russian machine.  Hmmm, they’re not trying to get rid of paying retirement are they?  Whoever in the history of the world drafted 60 year old men who moar suffer from some illness and way too weak and slow to do anything but get in the way and die.

Ergo, the purpose.

Vlad says he’ll fight for Russia and kill homo French if he’s forced to go to war.   Always choose the right side.  The EU is the most evil entity right now.  Apparently most HS 18 year olds said they’d fight on Russia’s side.  Hey, good luck getting the east bloc to fight for snobby tyrants.  You will be decimated for you have become evil, immoral and vile.  And right behind you in second place is Amerika.  Sadly only the coastal states.  The rest of the US is wholesome for the most part.  Tragic they all have to pay. 

War involves macroeconomics, especially when super powers are involved.  For example the Russian rupple dropped 30% overnight.  People will fly to safety, gold and crypto will be major top choices.  Gasoline here jumped 30% last night.  In California gas is now $8-$10.  This will have a direct effect on crypto.  Also, since Vlad2Vlad is in Romania, the govt there wants to go to war against Russia (genius) and they are telling everyone from 18 to 60 to prepare for war.  60 years old (even moar genius) throw in the guys in wheelchairs and the big head Down syndrome guys while you’re at it.  Hahaha.  They clearly wanna get rid of anyone close to getting a pension, just like the US.  So this YouTube video covers the opinion from the perspective of someone living and knowing the east bloc and the politics there very well. 

https://youtu.be/I3Tm8esEaCs

Edit:  a bit older video where Vlad2Vlad shows conviction for Ixcoin reaching number 1.  The beard was for mourning the loss of his brother so I try to look past that and hear the voice of a genius that is telling us the truth of what will be.  Hey we’ve all been there and if you haven’t, don’t worry, you will.  Life spares no one from the character building phases of life. 

Only 4 minutes long and pretty high caliber stuff. 

https://youtu.be/FWMx3IdJH3A

Wall Street owned - Bitcoin Magazine:  BREAKING  Apple co-founder: Wozniak, #Bitcoin  is the only "pure-gold" cryptocurrency 

PURE GOLD, mind you.  The Mother of all hyped is beginning.  The puppet masters are bringing out all their top puppets to tell stories.  Haha.  The big pump is near.  I doubt these guys have any clue what’s really happening or will happen.  Good good, the pros have spoken. 

PAMP IT!

Why?  Why are the major players at the top crypto homosexuals?  I’m not using a hate name for them but rather what they are called scientifically.  I look at homosexuality through a science lens and I see destruction of self, children and eventually society.  Why don’t we learn from previous societies like Greece.  Vlad’s mom apparently told him to not mention homosexuals on Facebook with was just referring to something Putin said, or else no bank, she says, will ever do business with Ixcoin.  That angered me, these small minorities have taken over the planet and our Children’s education and the movie business and we’re scared to speak out cause of PC or being called racists.  Bring me the gay gene or mutation DNA and I’ll shut up forever. 

It doesn’t exist.  Like Corona 19 never existed.  But they got 80% of the idiot population to get vaccinated out of fear for an early death.  I’m ok with global IQ tests, and this one will get rid of billions of stupids.  Problems is, the elite don’t like guys like me either so I’ll join her sleeping dead soon enough.  Way too many stupids are breathing my air.  But these guys crossed the line when they are aggressively going after and brainwashing small children with homosexual propaganda as early as kindergarten.  That’s Child abuse.  This is America and Western Europe pushing this madness on the whole world.  Sodomites. 

Tell me to stop, I’ll just get angry and escalate it cause it’s science and Truth so here’s a YouTube video instead of a simple comment on communist fb.  Enjoy the Truth!!!  And if you don’t like the Truth, you have the power to change it. 

https://rumble.com/vx67st-homosexuality-at-the-top-of-crypto.html

From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown. 
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table. 

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it. 

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.   

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None. 

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming. 

https://rumble.com/vxg9wn-liars-feds-and-bankers-infiltrated-my-ix-team.html

Edit:  above link fixed since it wouldn’t open.  Pure coincidence, ey? 

Cheers! 

My sincere apologies to the gaslighting crew ahd they leader. 

https://rumble.com/vxg7cz-my-sincere-apologies.html

New telegram member introduced me to BSV handcash app on iOS or Android.  Pretty cool concept.  Proof of works.  People sharing with others they don’t even know.  Just sats nothing big, but still great concept.  I got almost $12 in tips so far.  We gotta do something like that but on a massive scale for Ixcoin. 

Soon. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 04:14:48 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 05:45:02 AM by Mr. Big

did they nuke vlad  Cool  lol #freevlad

From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown.  
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table.  

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it.  

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.  

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None.  

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming.  

https://youtu.be/fUgn4nKw1Is

Cheers!  

here we go again =D reeeeeeeeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gavriel

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:31:59 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 08:19:53 AM by mprep

——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table.  

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it.  

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.  

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None.  

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming.  

Cheers!  

Some are too stoopid to quit.  Guys like vlad.  Lol

Anyway, here’s a pdf version of the white paper since scribed is trash.  I knitted it together myself with my own 2 bony hands.  Now I’m taking credit from raf.  Oye, I can’t help it.  

I noticed the link above the apology doesn’t work.  I’m sure it’s just pure coincidence.  I’ll knit together some more truth in a different outfit to make sure people know just how crazy this vlad guy is.  I’m totally doxxing this dude.  Nothing can stop me.  I want my billions and he’s in the way.  Grin

Supreme white paper that soon the sheep will see what sets an elite coin, ixc, apart from every other coin on earth.  I knitted this together myself too.  

https://www.blockwhy.net/upload/default/20180626/36810af2030baaa597bc0c1893222e38.pdf

*I can’t stop lying

And more sweet unique and top shelf notched caliber stuffs coming.  Soon.  (This part is the truff)

You can’t stop this train no matter who you ban.  Wink

Ye. They done nuked the Vlad and all they accomplished is got him mad enough to Vlog which reaches way more people and way more people than this turd site with 5 people reading this thread.  Lol

Vlad should thank them cause he didn’t wanna do a YouTube channel.  

Question for the class, why do you think the block reward for ixc is only 1 coin?  Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged, fixed broken quote]
cornhodlr

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:40:57 PM

——

Cheers!  

Anyway, here’s a pdf version of the white paper since scribed is trash.  I knitted it together myself with my own 2 bony hands.  Now I’m taking credit from raf.  Oye, I can’t help it.  

I noticed the link above the apology doesn’t work.  I’m sure it’s just pure coincidence.  I’ll knit together some more truth in a different outfit to make sure people know just how crazy this vlad guy is.  I’m totally doxxing this dude.  Nothing can stop me.  I want my billions and he’s in the way.  Grin

Supreme white paper that soon the sheep will see what sets an elite coin, ixc, apart from every other coin on earth.  I knitted this together myself too.  

https://www.blockwhy.net/upload/default/20180626/36810af2030baaa597bc0c1893222e38.pdf

*I can’t stop lying

And more sweet unique and top shelf notched caliber stuffs coming.  Soon.  (This part is the truff)

did they nuke vlad  Cool  lol #freevlad

Ye. They done nuked the Vlad and all they accomplished is got him mad enough to Vlog which reaches way more people and way more people than this turd site with 5 people reading this thread.  Lol

Question for the class, why do you think the block reward for ixc is only 1 coin?  Grin

Here is another question.Why would someone who thinks they are about to be microchipped and lose their head over having a coin worry about its future when they are not going to be able to spend it due to being microchipped and minus a head?
Gavriel

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:27:46 PM

——

Cheers!  

*I can’t stop lying

Here is another question.Why would someone who thinks they are about to be microchipped and lose their head over having a coin worry about its future when they are not going to be able to spend it due to being microchipped and minus a head?

I found my purpose in life when I die is irrelevant to me.  What is important is to accelerate the programme and have fun doing it. 

So any (smart) guesses?  What huge mines would waste their time for one coin, even if it’s merge mined.  You do lose efficiencies when merge mining so the notion that it’s totally free is false. 

Keep your head up, things are about to accelerate.  Ha.

And I’m hoping for a few months of a few years delay.  I had it, but I lost hundreds of btc on cryptsy.  What’s meant to be will be.  Now an answer, please. 
gembitz

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 11:52:31 AM

https://youtu.be/0E49cco3TZg  Grin reeeeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 11:58:25 AM

https://youtu.be/kRh5tm_Zd6s =D hahhaahaha

Ciuma

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:13:51 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 08:49:50 PM by mprep

I’m new here, who is this crazy individual paying off topic stuff?  I hope the ever vigilante, err, Vigilant devs take care of such people because Ixcoin is headed for greatness. 

You gotta BELIEVE!!!

Ciuma

We have some exact date whiners like vlad is satoshi or can time travel.  Well, he can time travel but it seems his trasmorgafire is down and in the east bloc there no way for him to generate the one gigawatt he needs given their power grid can’t handle household appliances.  Anyway, also a reminder to join the PUBLIC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM ROOM.  It’s free for now for all chimps. 

Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.

Dan Treccia aka “exact date guy” or EDD is the one that has given dozens of exact dates for many things and not one has come true.  A) more starlink sats need to be up b) Bitcoin has to breakout but Wall Street is manipulating it to accumulate options C) Vlad isn’t an insider so it’s surprising he’s been right about so many things as it is.  There’s no way to know any exact dates, sparky, but you hold on to that 800 ixc, I guess all the whining got every payroll guy a double payout of the original agreement.  YUGE. 

Ciuma

Edit:  Ixcoin will hit $1,000 and other coins Vlad listed here that are pennies will go up minimum 1,000x.  The question do you understand the why cause that will tell you the what.  Sell the peak cause massive collapse will come just like Vlad said.  All this is a script, a fun game, but only if you understand the rules and the players and the end game.  Which the 99%, the rat-monkey vaxxed hybrids have no clue even if you were to tell them.  So no more freebies.  Now you have to figure out when and what to sell.  Vlad will get you to $1,000, but there’s no way to know how long before btc and all alts will collapse, but they will. 

The telegram room is still public - shocking only a couple have joined.  Shows how much you muppets care.  Here it is for a 3rd time so nobody accused the lead dev for not being active daily.  https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

You guys don’t deserve the Vlad. 

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:58:33 PM

We have some exact date whiners like vlad is satoshi or can time travel.  Well, he can time travel but it seems his trasmorgafire is down and in the east bloc there no way for him to generate the one gigawatt he needs given their power grid can’t handle household appliances.  Anyway, also a reminder to join the PUBLIC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM ROOM.  It’s free for now for all chimps. 

I was going to sign up for this but it doesn't work on my phone unfortunately.
Ciuma

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 07:21:19 AM

I was going to sign up for this but it doesn't work on my phone unfortunately.

You either have a 10 year old Nokia classic or a windoze Nokia.  Why would anyone on this planet buy anything from Microsoft unless you don’t have a choice? 

Well you’re missing out on really caliber chat. 

Ciuma

*9 ix to who can find the “secret” meaning of my name.  For I never use an alias without a purpose or meaning.  Wink
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 12:20:57 PM

*9 ix to who can find the “secret” meaning of my name.  For I never use an alias without a purpose or meaning.  Wink

I have a nice profile photo to go with that alias  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ciuma

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 07:15:33 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 08:51:01 PM by mprep

I have a nice profile photo to go with that alias  Cool

https://mythologica.ro/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ciuma-neagra-1280x640.jpg

Haha, too bad I’m new here and have no merit points to give.  And some who just shitpost are merit receivers from bitcointalk.  It’s not a fair world I tell ya.  I bet that instigator trash talker Vlad was getting mad merits.  Nice goys like me get nothing. 

Ciuma

I need some quick cash.  $40 billion, $50 billion now with inflation and another $10 billion due to a false rise in prices for no reason just cause of the Ukraine war. 

Anybody?  My word is bond - you will get your return in spades. 

Ciuma

Boring day and this is a hilarious piece that even a retard can figure out. 

—-

Biden uses call with Xi to lay out consequences for China if it supports Russia attack on Ukraine
By Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 4:16 PM EDT, Fri March 18, 2022

Bahahahahahahaha. 

A) Putin is gonna do whatever he wants not just in Ukraine but all Europe, including tyrant Germany and Shitbag France.  Why do you think he’s going to Poland?  He doesn’t need to invade Germany and France to destroy their infrastructure.  That would be my move.  What’s the US gonna do besides bluff like a drunk at a high roller table?  NOTHING.!!

Nobody on this planet can sanction China.  China will be the one sanctioning the US.  The US economy is on the verge of collapse - it will completely melt down.  Russia’s economy has much lower debt as does China and both can recover much faster than the US. 

Ergo, China and Russia will do as they please and nobody can stop them.  The US is crumbling, has over 100% debt to GDP, much higher than Russia.  So expect Ukraine to be annihilated and Germany and France plus nato broken to pieces cause Putin needs to save face and make sure he’s got full control of all europe.  It’s fappening.

Then China will take Hong Kong and Taiwan.  They’re waiting for Russia to not split forces and to allow Russia to show the world what happens when you don’t walk away nicely.   This too is inevitable and America can bark all it wants but it’s immorality and destruction of its own family unit and society has made it toothless. 

And the EU thinks anyone in the East Block is gonna fight Russia?  Hahaha.  All the US and nato forces in Romania can expect to get a Molotov party?  What? They’re gonna attack a EU nation?  Sorry, we have a treaty and they’re ok Romanian soil due to a corrupt govt.  nobody gives a shit If Russia hits the capital and assassinates the treasonous president and his entire party.  Calling 18-60 year olds to war for Ukraine, are you insane?  What’s a 60 year old gonna do?  Hahaha

They’re trying to murder all the near pension citizens cause most refused the vaccine.  If Russia invades Romania expect Romanians to pick off any soldier not Romanian in this country.  You have no idea what you’re doing and you’re not dragging us into a US and Germany/France war with Russia.  Send the French and Germans, they do as they please in this union not us. 

Heads up, assclowns think their anti Russia propaganda is gonna work.  We’re the lowest vaxxed country, we don’t buy the bullshit the west is shoveling.  You’ll be flanked by the east blocs and pushed right into Russian bombs. 

And don’t patrol our streets, the EU constitution was voted down, our constitution is in full effect.  You threaten our safety by being here to protect the gas you stole from us and the evil leftist party you put in power, you are an enemy of the state.  Stay at the border and die all you want for Exxon and Rockefeller, don’t dare draft our kids and elderly you sick fucks. 

Ciuma 

IXcoinMADEmePOOR

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:10:34 AM

—-

Biden uses call with Xi to lay out consequences for China if it supports Russia attack on Ukraine
By Kevin Liptak, CNN

Bahahahahahahaha. 

A) Putin is gonna do whatever he wants not just in Ukraine but all Europe, including tyrant Germany and Shitbag France.  Why do you think he’s going to Poland?  He doesn’t need to invade Germany and France to destroy their infrastructure.  That would be my move.  What’s the US gonna do besides bluff like a drunk at a high roller table?  NOTHING.!!

Nobody on this planet can sanction China.  China will be the one sanctioning the US.  The US economy is on the verge of collapse - it will completely melt down.  Russia’s economy has much lower debt as does China and both can recover much faster than the US. 

Ergo, China and Russia will do as they please and nobody can stop them.  The US is crumbling, has over 100% debt to GDP, much higher than Russia.  So expect Ukraine to be annihilated and Germany and France plus nato broken to pieces cause Putin needs to save face and make sure he’s got full control of all europe.  It’s fappening.

Then China will take Hong Kong and Taiwan.  They’re waiting for Russia to not split forces and to allow Russia to show the world what happens when you don’t walk away nicely.   This too is inevitable and America can bark all it wants but it’s immorality and destruction of its own family unit and society has made it toothless. 

And the EU thinks anyone in the East Block is gonna fight Russia?  Hahaha.  All the US and nato forces in Romania can expect to get a Molotov party?  What? They’re gonna attack a EU nation?  Sorry, we have a treaty and they’re ok Romanian soil due to a corrupt govt.  nobody gives a shit If Russia hits the capital and assassinates the treasonous president and his entire party.  Calling 18-60 year olds to war for Ukraine, are you insane?  What’s a 60 year old gonna do?  Hahaha

They’re trying to murder all the near pension citizens cause most refused the vaccine.  If Russia invades Romania expect Romanians to pick off any soldier not Romanian in this country.  You have no idea what you’re doing and you’re not dragging us into a US and Germany/France war with Russia.  Send the French and Germans, they do as they please in this union not us. 

Heads up, assclowns think their anti Russia propaganda is gonna work.  We’re the lowest vaxxed country, we don’t buy the bullshit the west is shoveling.  You’ll be flanked by the east blocs and pushed right into Russian bombs. 

And don’t patrol our streets, the EU constitution was voted down, our constitution is in full effect.  You threaten our safety by being here to protect the gas you stole from us and the evil leftist party you put in power, you are an enemy of the state.  Stay at the border and die all you want for Exxon and Rockefeller, don’t dare draft our kids and elderly you sick fucks. 

Ciuma 

Your friend Putin made a big miscalculation invading Ukraine and has made the Russian army a laughing stock by showing itself up in this way.The idiots were already on Ukraines border to begin with and couldn't even get their logistics right for such a small logistical operation.They failed to shut down the air space.They failed to make their encrypted communications work and resorted to using their cell phones allowing the Ukrainians( with western tech and assistance) to pinpoint their locations for strikes even taking out their generals.They literally made it easy for the defenders to decimate their forces.

Now if Putin tries that in the EU just imagine how quickly Russian forces will be depleted by modern armies with vastly superior technologies and intelligence within the EU.

Russia might be able to match the EU/NATO with nuclear warheads but they are an incompetent conventional force so they would not last more than a few weeks at best and would run out of gas in their trucks and tanks before they even reached Europe.They would probably be able to queue outside a gas station with the other people on their way to work but would soon find their tanks and trucks impounded by the police for being so mechanically unsafe and the war would be lost as they have to take the bus home to moscow with a fine for driving dangerous mechanically unfit vehicles on modern European roads.
Ciuma

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 04:28:31 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 08:47:47 PM by mprep

—-

By Kevin Liptak, CNN

Bahahahahahahaha. 

Ciuma 

Your friend Putin made a big miscalculation invading Ukraine and has made the Russian army a laughing stock by showing itself up in this way.The idiots were already on Ukraines border to begin with and couldn't even get their logistics right for such a small logistical operation.They failed to shut down the air space.They failed to make their encrypted communications work and resorted to using their cell phones allowing the Ukrainians( with western tech and assistance) to pinpoint their locations for strikes even taking out their generals.They literally made it easy for the defenders to decimate their forces.

Now if Putin tries that in the EU just imagine how quickly Russian forces will be depleted by modern armies with vastly superior technologies and intelligence within the EU.

Russia might be able to match the EU/NATO with nuclear warheads but they are an incompetent conventional force so they would not last more than a few weeks at best and would run out of gas in their trucks and tanks before they even reached Europe.They would probably be able to queue outside a gas station with the other people on their way to work but would soon find their tanks and trucks impounded by the police for being so mechanically unsafe and the war would be lost as they have to take the bus home to moscow with a fine for driving dangerous mechanically unfit vehicles on modern European roads.

The mighty EU, so mighty it destroyed itself with Islam and got in bed with turkey just to raise and army.  That EU. 

Russia was set up by the US.  It’s losses are minimal.  They just made the bear angry. 

But the question is, who stirred up the bear to go up against the EU?  That’s an answer you’ll never know.

And ixc is at $.14.  It spent most of its 11 years sub 2 pennies.  Only a puppy brief spikes.  The odds of you buying ixc above $.14 is near zero so you’re a liar on top of being idiot.

Watch Russia - it will not lose for its true destiny lies ahead not far from now.  That is written in stone, sparky. 

Ciumă

Edit:   Vlad’s take on the Ukraine war.  He lives in bloc, gets real news.  You think the 3 NWO corps owned MSM channels are gonna tell you the truth? 

https://youtu.be/PZs2BAjw7Kg

Message from the Vlad:  Jews and the Vatican have a pact?  What?  ¿Por qué?

Well, between the two of them they can do wonders and tens of billions cherry on top.  Not for Vlad, for Romania, particularly Severin.  Well, the cherry is Vlad’s, it’s a tiny piece, like a favor to forget all the maggot transgressions against the vlad. 

Take the deal before the Russians do. 

Ciuma

On topic:

King douche faking mental disease so he won’t be prosecuted and die in prison, farts from the hole below his nose again.

—-

Yahoo News:  Biden calls Putin a 'war criminal' after meeting with troops in Poland
President Biden touched down Friday in Poland to meet with refugees and U.S. service members and to deliver the message that NATO remains united against Russia's violent invasion.

—-

Pop quiz:  What country has killed more innocent civilians, men, women and babies for oil over the past half century.  Correct:  the USSA.  There are interviews in Europe with Ukrainians testifying they were shelled by Ukrainian troops for days.  Then they took the video and said:  look, look what bad man Putin did.  Haha

Finally, Russia is holding back.  Regrouping, gathering intelligence since now they know the US is the one who started this war.  Meanwhile they’ll decimate all of Ukraine as a reminder to not play games with the lives of your citizens while you, Zelenski the coward run to Romania eating pig feet jello.

Biden’s bluff can be seen halfway around the world.  They just wanna drag this out they election no matter how many die and they want Russia to severely weaken Germany and France.  And nato?  Hahaha.  Russia will annihilate their entire fleet.  And you ain’t gonna do shit, just collect 5 kilo gold bars all day.  Hahaha

Mark my worlds, Putin’s true destiny lies beyond this point in time and everything he’s destroying now is evil and in self defense.  Like what would US do if Russia loaded Mexico to the teeth with arms and rockets and built nearly 10 biolabs next door?  Oh, America wouldn’t bomb Mexico to hell, they wouldn’t wanna commit “war crimes”?  lol

Biden and liberals, murdering 9 month born babies for parts at $500k a baby is true crimes against humanity.  You are Sodom.  You’ll be held accountable for all your deeds for your hourglass is nearly out of sand. 

But hey, thank you for playing the play-pretend murdering politician and father of free crack pipes.  Very impotent roles, ey?  Ha. 

Ciuma

So Vatican and Jews unite.  What crypto would they use? 

Soooooo, hard to figure out but it sounds like “Tree of Life”.  Lol

Can’t believe I was so stupid to spend almost all my coins on development, 1 million IXC. 

All things must balance out in the end.  And they will.  Each will reap from the seeds they planted their entire lives. 

While zelinsky hides out in Romania they’re trying to get everyone to fight his war for them.  A war America ignited along with Germany and France.  You think you’re gonna send nato troops or the army to force us to fight for Ukraine?  We rather March on the parliament.  Way less death and clean corruption for good.  USSA pussies started this war, now go fight.  Cowards. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/s77O8usN3oY?feature=share

Putin, all civilians are underground, level the entire country and move north.  Let’s see who has the brass balls to really fight and die.  SRI will eventually take care of the Poser Zelynsky for you.  No need to bomb us unless you plan to bomb the parliament while in session.  That would be a super A+, nothing but corrupt maggots there except AUR. 

Ciuma

NPR.org - An annual Pride Week celebration in Austin schools is breaking state law, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said this week, marking the state's latest move to confront LGBTQ rights. Austin's school district said the events will nevertheless continue.

Every year, the Austin Independent School District plans a series of events to celebrate LGBTQIA+ (Let’s just add the entire alphabet then also add symbols cause that won’t be enough for the mentally ill) students, highlighting "the district's commitment to creating a safe, supportive and inclusive environment."  Hey, will you create a safe supportive environment for right wing Christians and Jewish parades?  I doubt it.  Leftist Human maggots, you have destroyed America now you are destroying an entire generation.   

When hell comes to America don’t blame the politicians, you chose them to power.  Blame yourselves for your indifference.  And the hell soon coming there will be the worst of any nation and earned in full.  Sodomites. 

REAP IT!!!

Ciuma

Putin is playing chess while the assmunch pedo west is playing checkers.  Enjoying your US Media controlled by Rockefeller and 2 other leftist cok gobbling families? 

Putin has to have a master plan.  I have one and I ain’t never worked psyops for the KGB.  This is the easiest way for them to take over Europe and keep America crumbling under its own debt and pedofilia.  Sick bastards, you didn’t think you’d have to pay a heavy price for your transgression?  Not much longer and at best the US will be 3rd in pecking order which might as well be last.  Well, how many boomers can you murder with those vaccines in the next 12 months?  It’s gonna make a big difference on the bleeding  balance sheet.  You godless rat  bastards. 

https://youtu.be/i-SOB0ia7Xc

Ciuma

cornhodlr

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:54:35 PM

—-

By Kevin Liptak, CNN

Bahahahahahahaha. 

Ciuma 

The mighty EU, so mighty it destroyed itself with Islam and got in bed with turkey just to raise and army.  That EU. 

Russia was set up by the US.  It’s losses are minimal.  They just made the bear angry. 

But the question is, who stirred up the bear to go up against the EU?  That’s an answer you’ll never know.

And ixc is at $.14.  It spent most of its 11 years sub 2 pennies.  Only a puppy brief spikes.  The odds of you buying ixc above $.14 is near zero so you’re a liar on top of being idiot.

Watch Russia - it will not lose for its true destiny lies ahead not far from now.  That is written in stone, sparky. 

Ciumă

Edit:   Vlad’s take on the Ukraine war.  He lives in bloc, gets real news.  You think the 3 NWO corps owned MSM channels are gonna tell you the truth? 

https://youtu.be/PZs2BAjw7Kg

Message from the Vlad:  Jews and the Vatican have a pact?  What?  ¿Por qué?

Well, between the two of them they can do wonders and tens of billions cherry on top.  Not for Vlad, for Romania, particularly Severin.  Well, the cherry is Vlad’s, it’s a tiny piece, like a favor to forget all the maggot transgressions against the vlad. 

Take the deal before the Russians do. 

Ciuma

On topic:

King douche faking mental disease so he won’t be prosecuted and die in prison, farts from the hole below his nose again.

—-

Yahoo News:  Biden calls Putin a 'war criminal' after meeting with troops in Poland
President Biden touched down Friday in Poland to meet with refugees and U.S. service members and to deliver the message that NATO remains united against Russia's violent invasion.

—-

Pop quiz:  What country has killed more innocent civilians, men, women and babies for oil over the past half century.  Correct:  the USSA.  There are interviews in Europe with Ukrainians testifying they were shelled by Ukrainian troops for days.  Then they took the video and said:  look, look what bad man Putin did.  Haha

Finally, Russia is holding back.  Regrouping, gathering intelligence since now they know the US is the one who started this war.  Meanwhile they’ll decimate all of Ukraine as a reminder to not play games with the lives of your citizens while you, Zelenski the coward run to Romania eating pig feet jello.

Biden’s bluff can be seen halfway around the world.  They just wanna drag this out they election no matter how many die and they want Russia to severely weaken Germany and France.  And nato?  Hahaha.  Russia will annihilate their entire fleet.  And you ain’t gonna do shit, just collect 5 kilo gold bars all day.  Hahaha

Mark my worlds, Putin’s true destiny lies beyond this point in time and everything he’s destroying now is evil and in self defense.  Like what would US do if Russia loaded Mexico to the teeth with arms and rockets and built nearly 10 biolabs next door?  Oh, America wouldn’t bomb Mexico to hell, they wouldn’t wanna commit “war crimes”?  lol

Biden and liberals, murdering 9 month born babies for parts at $500k a baby is true crimes against humanity.  You are Sodom.  You’ll be held accountable for all your deeds for your hourglass is nearly out of sand. 

But hey, thank you for playing the play-pretend murdering politician and father of free crack pipes.  Very impotent roles, ey?  Ha. 

Ciuma

So Vatican and Jews unite.  What crypto would they use? 

Soooooo, hard to figure out but it sounds like “Tree of Life”.  Lol

Can’t believe I was so stupid to spend almost all my coins on development, 1 million IXC. 

All things must balance out in the end.  And they will.  Each will reap from the seeds they planted their entire lives. 

While zelinsky hides out in Romania they’re trying to get everyone to fight his war for them.  A war America ignited along with Germany and France.  You think you’re gonna send nato troops or the army to force us to fight for Ukraine?  We rather March on the parliament.  Way less death and clean corruption for good.  USSA pussies started this war, now go fight.  Cowards. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/s77O8usN3oY?feature=share

Putin, all civilians are underground, level the entire country and move north.  Let’s see who has the brass balls to really fight and die.  SRI will eventually take care of the Poser Zelynsky for you.  No need to bomb us unless you plan to bomb the parliament while in session.  That would be a super A+, nothing but corrupt maggots there except AUR. 

Ciuma

NPR.org - An annual Pride Week celebration in Austin schools is breaking state law, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said this week, marking the state's latest move to confront LGBTQ rights. Austin's school district said the events will nevertheless continue.

Every year, the Austin Independent School District plans a series of events to celebrate LGBTQIA+ (Let’s just add the entire alphabet then also add symbols cause that won’t be enough for the mentally ill) students, highlighting "the district's commitment to creating a safe, supportive and inclusive environment."  Hey, will you create a safe supportive environment for right wing Christians and Jewish parades?  I doubt it.  Leftist Human maggots, you have destroyed America now you are destroying an entire generation.   

When hell comes to America don’t blame the politicians, you chose them to power.  Blame yourselves for your indifference.  And the hell soon coming there will be the worst of any nation and earned in full.  Sodomites. 

REAP IT!!!

Ciuma

Putin is playing chess while the assmunch pedo west is playing checkers.  Enjoying your US Media controlled by Rockefeller and 2 other leftist cok gobbling families? 

Putin has to have a master plan.  I have one and I ain’t never worked psyops for the KGB.  This is the easiest way for them to take over Europe and keep America crumbling under its own debt and pedofilia.  Sick bastards, you didn’t think you’d have to pay a heavy price for your transgression?  Not much longer and at best the US will be 3rd in pecking order which might as well be last.  Well, how many boomers can you murder with those vaccines in the next 12 months?  It’s gonna make a big difference on the bleeding  balance sheet.  You godless rat  bastards. 

https://youtu.be/i-SOB0ia7Xc

Ciuma

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))
Bitcoin Elijah

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:16:34 AM

Only a few people joined the Ixcoin telegram room and some good videos have been posted.  And of course some drama.  Lol

Here’s a couple about Ixcoin and one about bsv that I thought sounded interesting. 

https://rumble.com/vyu28j-biggest-crypto-boom-what-not-to-sell-at-any-price.-its-a-trap.html

https://rumble.com/vz6511-ixxi-dual-wallet-ix-forked-off-do-not-sell-your-ixcoin.html

https://rumble.com/vza1sj-bsv-dark-horse-buy-all-you-can.html (Craig and Vlad worked together so I thought BSV was relevant)

Enjoy, interesting viewing. 

Elias

IXcoinMADEmePOOR

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 12:29:17 PM

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:00:12 PM

On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

No Way Jose. Our leader Vlad is from the bloodline of Prince Vlad. Illuminati confirmed and you will see him out with the stone masons realigning Trajan's Bridge with Cygnus if you look down there from any earth now satellite Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitcoin Elijah

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 04:30:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 10:32:16 PM by mprep

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid. 

On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

No Way Jose. Our leader Vlad is from the bloodline of Prince Vlad. Illuminati confirmed and you will see him out with the stone masons realigning Trajan's Bridge with Cygnus if you look down there from any earth now satellite Cool

Hahaha, thanks, man.  Southern American?  Meds make me talk slower.  The most common thing he heard in the US was if he was from New York.  But nobody ever thought he was a foreigner but definitely not from around there either.  Landing in the US 1 day before your 10th birthday and after 1 year you speak only English at home and everywhere else, the accent is gone.  The age is a big factor.  Every Romanian I met if they came after ~13 they never ever lost they accent. Your brain is hardwired at 10. 

Next time vlad will drop some Romo on you so you see he’s legit as IXC. 

Elias

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: