Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

In my country many people are using cashless or electronic/digital money because it is much convenient and faster to pay your bills and buying things through online. Many people are now used to have digital money because in our era technology is now a big part of our life and bitcoin is a part of technology and digital money, so i think soon bitcoin will legalize and will be used all over the world.
Yes it is but for this to happen there is a very long time to go.Although there are many people using these digital currencies but still a large percentage of people do not know about digital currencies and hence cashless society.There are many complications in using digital currency.Firstly you require an internet connection to operate the digital currencies.But internet connection is not possible in every corner of the world.These are also not centralised so they are not backed by central banks and governments.They are risky too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Cashless societies have more economical advantages. As they can control their money they can end money laundry through digital money and they can be sure about how much money they have. We are not actually a cashless society but we are going to be one. As the goverment is trying to be one in order to stop corruption.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

At this point, it is almost certain that cashless society will have very little to do with bitcoin or another pseudo-decentralized cryptocurrency.
For central banks, bitcoin and other blockchain-based digital tokens are poor imitations of FIAT money.
Currently almost nobody prices goods in bitcoin, we have only a few companies, merchants which use crypto for payments.
Cashless future will be really dark for us, it will be centralized hell - current cryptocurrencies are not even close to the concept of total control future regulations are cooking for us.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Yes it is really a cashless society and since the world want everyone to practice cashless policy, then this has come at the right time to make things easy for everyone. You can access your Bitcoin anywhere you are, wherever you go.

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Yes it is really a cashless society and since the world want everyone to practice cashless policy, then this has come at the right time to make things easy for everyone. You can access your Bitcoin anywhere you are, wherever you go.

For cashless society everybody in the country must have a bank account and banks have banned Bitcoin.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

people find it more difficult to switch to a cashless society, since many still do not know how credit and debit cards are used, what to speak of bitcoins and crypto-currencies in general ... therefore, the transition of society to cashlessness is still difficult to implement.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

Yes digital money has become very useful because it improves one's discipline towards financial management because all transactions are recorded, you can keep an eye on it and will see how much you've spent on something. Not only that, it also provides the convenience of not having to worry about carrying cash or queuing up at ATM machines. People are also gradually turning to payments without cash, but cash still has not lost its popularity, especially for older people who very skeptical about money on cards and purchases on the Internet.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

digital money is more safe than carrying cash, you can shop or eat on restaurants using cards. but the thing is theres still a lot of people don't know how to use cards,paypal, etc. how much more if bitcoin will be the central of digital money in future?. people here on our country needs to be more familiar with it.
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

The digital currency is better than banknotes. It is safer and easier to record. Let us know that each of our money is spent in that place. It can also be better to statistics.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I think that this will happen in several years but I don't think that it is bad. As for me, there are a lot of pros in the fact that our society will become cashless. we will have more digital currency and this way is very convenient for use
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

I think that this will happen in several years but I don't think that it is bad. As for me, there are a lot of pros in the fact that our society will become cashless. we will have more digital currency and this way is very convenient for use
that's true, so if we're going to do the transaction it will be easier and safer, it will happen and be applied by everyone, but do not know it will happen, either long or shortly
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

This is cool, but I heard that China is negative towards crypto, if not the next step for them could be a crypto society
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Cashless transaction is already been practice in our society before like credit card and ATM's and it is more better when it involve crypto and it is very in favor to us who already engage in crypto than to thus who did not, but I think that the implementation of this is very hard.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Cash still has not lost its popularity, especially for older people who are extremely skeptical about money on cards and purchases on the Internet. Big and developed societies have fully digitalized their economic infrastructure in time and this process is still going on. My country is one of the countries where these developments are experienced, but the pace of progress isn't still enough.

China is one of the very best country or much advance technology country. Most of the people in china are very hard working and they are very business minded people. Digital money is normal in every country, but in China, it is very popular. Cashless society is starting, let's hope it will continue.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

if one day digital currency will be needed then this can be sure this is an advanced future development, and for transactions will also be very easy, save is also very easy because just remember the password of your digital wallet
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

In my country, Indonesia, still prohibits transactions with bitcoin. In my country also tend to pay in cash using fiat money. There can be no store that receives payments with bitcoin in my country because it can be revoked by the government business permit. Even paying with a normal credit or debit card is taxable enough to strangle some stores. I've been shopping for everyday needs using my debit card but I have to pay taxes that I think are pretty high. It is still difficult in my country to transact online.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

That is what i like about chinese. Most of them are completely geeks and is embracing technology like japan. Tho i think that they are not yet a complete cashless society. 

Cashless society can happen really soon but i think this would start on a 3rd world developing countries.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

My country is moving towards cashless society. But government has not allowed BTC  as legal tender while people are shifting towards it .So may be in coming years people start to use it for becoming cashless society.

Same in oir country, and I think our governments think the same. Cashless society in our country doesn't seem so easy to implement due to the fact that the percentage of people who doesn't know and possesses any gadgets in our country were still big in numbers and I guess it will be hard for them to adjust if this will be implemented, awareness is the key as well as the better education.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

In my country it is certainly developed, but to a small extent. Therefore, bitcoin is developing quite slowly, but I hope that my country's progress will not pass by.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

Every day in my country there are more and more terminals for cashless payments, although they can be found absolutely not everywhere. But there is a positive trend, it is pleasing. This means there is a chance for the development of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: