Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

Depends how you understand digital money, do you mean cryptocurrencies or fund on your debit card.

it could be like that, but the impact of cryptocurrency still has its own place compared to credit cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

yes, there is no doubt bitcoin is part of digital money. i call it the air money because it can't be seen nor touched. its so weird how the world operates now, sometimes i begin to wonder. well, bitcoin is accepted in almost every country. but yeah, whether its air money or not, it pays and a sure secured way of earning.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

We also look forward to use digital money. Some people are using it to buy what they want or what they need. Digital money it has a big role of the society it could help thousands of people on the cashless basis for thier transaction. If they allowed bitcoib in the community i think it will become more better to everyone.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

Digital currency is simply a way of promoting a cashless society. This is because all transactions will be done online.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

I'm noticing that my country is slowly reaching that stage of cashless society. Online stores are such a huge hit here in us like Lazada and other famous dropshipping stores. Though that there are very few users of bitcoin and their merchants, I'm still hopeful that it will work someday.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

I'm noticing that my country is slowly reaching that stage of cashless society. Online stores are such a huge hit here in us like Lazada and other famous dropshipping stores. Though that there are very few users of bitcoin and their merchants, I'm still hopeful that it will work someday.

I agree. It's a gradual process, but we'll get there. Online shopping, is indeed a hit (virtual shopping is in the works too), plus, we can function without cash. We have debit and credit cards, plus metro cards are now available for public transpo. Soon, we might not even need these cards anymore. Maybe we'll just tap our phones to purchase things. We are on our way to becoming a cashless society.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

All you need to know about digital money  http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide. See http://money-talk.org

How is digital money is your country ??

Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

I have long been against cash and try to use non-cash payment. I also use electronic money on the Internet.
Bitcoin is also a currency, but for now you can not buy anything for it. It is necessary to wait when bitcoin is legalized all over the world, we hope that this will happen
Why be against cash? In my opinion, it is necessary to use the advantages of all types of money in specific situations. Cash is still needed by our society and they will not go anywhere in the foreseeable future. On non-cash forms of payments, our society is largely ready to switch, but not to digital money. For the introduction of digital money, namely the crypto currency, there is still a considerable time, because the states as a whole do not want to support them.

SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

Yes, that's true, China is cashless now and so will other Asian countries soon like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines although I think that some of them are regulated by a Central Bank which I personally think should not be the case since digital money should not be regulated by any bank in the first place.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

The cash is definitely dying and will disappear in the near future. In Canada, the use of cash is not widespread. More and more people are just tapping their debit or credit cards while paying for the products or services.  I think digital money is better and safer than the cash - no need to carry it with you and no one will still it from your bag or pocket.

Barbara Onio

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

I agree with the viewer's post. The value of the bitcoin depends on the agreement between the two sides.
Barbara Onio

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

That's why its value is increasing.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

We already used bitcoin as a digital currency here in our country. I hope other coins will be considered also as a currency like ETH, BCH, and XRP for paying bills, buy goods, etc.. so that there's no need for us to convert those coins to Bitcoin when we need to pay in an online transaction.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

yes . Digital currencies are becoming common here ......I totally agree to that. We are in internet generation
Bitcoin is not a real currency right now. But in the future I believe it can completely become a currency. It is difficult to remove paper money in the future so I think they will exist in parallel.

Naturally, it will be used widely but it does not mean that the society will become cashless. Fiat will live together with the cryptocurrency - paper money will never vanish.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

I think with the help of digital money which is also known as electronic money the community is not just become cashless(without the use of coins and notes) but also become card less(no credit or debit cards).And because of this type of money the people who hold black money are getting decrease as every thing has a records that how much a person spend and is it according to his income or not and if not the income tax can take that person to their office.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

It seems to me that the sooner the country goes over to crypto-currencies. The more developed it is to accelerate. New technologies introducing into real life make it up-to-date and fair.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

I would have to say that a cashless society makes it easier for all of us because we do not have to carry cash or worry about withdrawing money from the bank or ATM. We can simply pay through our debit and credit cards. This is why bitcoin and other digital currencies should continue to rise. I think that it will make all of our lives easier, however, I am not sure if fiat will really be eliminated for good. What do you think?
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

In few more years, i am sure that the world will completely turn digital and the cash transactions can anyhow reduce a lot and digital transactions can take their place.

Even in my country most if the developed cities have turned digital and does accept digital payments. However cash transactions will not completely vanish as they are the traditional means of payment.

Digital transactions gives us the ease and hastle free transactions to send money to the payee. Even that goes much quick and without any issues. Digital payments are much preferred now and mostly everyone is going for it.

Also the governments for some countries are trying their best to make their countries cash free and take a step ahead into digital payments. Hope that soon the globe turns digital so that they could also accept bitcoins and all other cryptos.
Neera Gallo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

When your belief in the bitcoin market is big enough, the bitcoin price decreases, it's your chance to buy more.
Salvo Mazzanti

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

Hope you are not lost
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

In my country, people who use non-cash are only a small part, Bitcoin in my country is still a minority and people are still comfortable using fiat money for daily transactions. We all know that Bitcoin is also a currency, but for now I still find it difficult to use it as a transaction tool. Need to wait when bitcoin is legalized throughout the world, we hope this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: