Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

Bitcoin in our country is easy to cash out like we use a local wallet then we use it for transferring money on remittances or any bank. And that local wallet we can use it also to pay anykind of bill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

We will all come to that point wherein no one will be using any physical money anymore since technology is innovating day by day which will help us soon get a better life and a more convenient one. For now, we should pay attention on having bitcoin's price go to recovery so that everyone else will benefit now and for the future.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

really even us when ordering goods or so forth. if paying by using bitcoin is more practical and easy when compared with fiat money. It's just that in my country there are still many people who do not know bitcoin .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

It is much more convenient to use digital money rather than cash.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Yes you are right is not only crypto currencies that are the digital currency, when the economy of a country has advance to some level they traditional currency can also be operated as digital money e.g credit card has always been there before the invention of cryptocurrency.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Digital society was also less risky compared to having a lot of physical money. It's because only hacker and other intruders our enemy's not like if they have a lot of physical money that they need to protect our cash even into the holdapers and other evil things that made by the people. For me digital money is make our lives easy compared to having a lot of physical money.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Now we can use your bitcoin online on www.wecamgirls.com, best way to spend them!
Yes you are right is not only crypto currencies that are the digital currency, when the economy of a country has advance to some level they traditional currency can also be operated as digital money e.g credit card has always been there before the invention of cryptocurrency.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

There was loads of digital wallets even for banks, e-commerce wallets too which was legally authorizing by the governments. More digital currency wallets are even available however we need to choose the secured wallet which is encrypted and authenticated to safeguard our funds.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

time and technologies grows up) in my country a few years ago was very difficult to work with crypto, but now it is simple, like to earn dollar in freelance
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Yes it is indeed happening already in china lead by the famous and one of the richest people in the world Mr. Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba group and company. Actually Philippines is being offered also with these system that will use digital money to ease and give the comfort on doing transactions. Well this could be a very good form of system that will give some time for the developing countries to showcase the potential to improve.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

yes you are right, better people do not use too much cash because I see with the amount of cash will actually make the community more dangerous and prone to theft, whereas if it is digital and has a point of interconnected dots it will be difficult to steal.

Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Yeah. . I admit China is a developing country in technology.
if in my country can not like china, Because my country still can not receive digital money and still using conventional money for payment.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

In your country people are also gradually turning to payments without cash, but cash still has not lost its popularity, especially for older people who are very skeptical about money on cards and purchases on the Internet. ATMs are also part of the media that makes currency into digital money with the same value or price. In my country, for some big companies have applied digital money with transactions through ATM.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

no its not cashless money as far as i know you will get cash from digital money by just joining some bounty campaigns so dont underestimate it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

In Indonesia, digital money is welcomed by the public. While not everyone in our country understands the world of cryptography, many lay people and middle-class entrepreneurs use bitcoin as a means of payment. Most of our people buy bitcoin through ATM, they do not use bitcoin as an investment tool but as a means of payment, as well as money transfer.
Although its use is still uneven, I think it's a lot better than people who buy bitcoin just to make a profit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Every day in my country there are more and more terminals for cashless payments, although they can be found absolutely not everywhere. But there is a positive trend, it is pleasing. This means there is a chance for the development of bitcoin.
Of course every day you will see cashless developments, the more the world continues to experience changes in technology and science, and the financial system will also be more sophisticated, believe it or not today more and more stores are receiving payments with debitcards or credit cards in their stores, it is evidence of the development of cashless society..
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

In our country bitcoin not how big the exsistence accepted in our country bitcoin still ilegal and very difficult accepted by society and government. We work and mine with bitcoin and earn this money first to buy goods we need.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

to start life with digital transactions without cash, the government must change all markets from below. such as turning traditional markets into non-cash digital transactions, if you really want people's lives without cash.
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

When I was in the states I was shocked that no one can gove you change with your $20 bill, so most developed countries made a step forward cashless society long time ago. But mkst oart of countries are not ready for cashless transactions only, so I think cash will be around us for decades
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Yes it is indeed happening already in china lead by the famous and one of the richest people in the world Mr. Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba group and company. Actually Philippines is being offered also with these system that will use digital money to ease and give the comfort on doing transactions. Well this could be a very good form of system that will give some time for the developing countries to showcase the potential to improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: