Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

My country is moving towards cashless society. But government has not allowed BTC  as legal tender while people are shifting towards it .So may be in coming years people start to use it for becoming cashless society.
True. A lot of countries have started moving on their way to cashless society, currently, there are countries who use digital money, but what about its safety? Digital money can lead to hacking right? It's easy to steal if it becomes digital right? Correct me if I am wrong and also I've read some post that people agrees that in the future, bitcoin will become a digital money. In my opinion, I think it will be too difficult to make bitcoin as one of the digital money because its price is too volatile. I don't think that government will accept bitcoin easily, because they want assurance first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

My country at the moment is not really into the cashless and online payment thing for now.. Only very few shops, hotels accept online payments. But I believe as the world is gradually moving to the digital world, all countries will move along and run a cashless society
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

My country is moving towards cashless society. But government has not allowed BTC  as legal tender while people are shifting towards it .So may be in coming years people start to use it for becoming cashless society.
True. A lot of countries have started moving on their way to cashless society, currently, there are countries who use digital money, but what about its safety? Digital money can lead to hacking right? It's easy to steal if it becomes digital right? Correct me if I am wrong and also I've read some post that people agrees that in the future, bitcoin will become a digital money. In my opinion, I think it will be too difficult to make bitcoin as one of the digital money because its price is too volatile. I don't think that government will accept bitcoin easily, because they want assurance first.
I just cannot imagine a cashless society. Not all people have digital money and earn for it to have. These can be hard not only to the government but also in the society because they have to adjust for it. Even it has good advantage because you can keep it to you and no one can steal it when walking on the road but it is not more secure in the internet. It also hassle when you are just going to pay small amount that the transaction fee is high and even the price is volatile. We cannot spend it all the way without checking the price.

jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.
China is not the only country in the world to have a cashless society and there is no country in the world with a complete cashless society. It does not happen in a decade it will take a long period of time to see that kind of change.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.
The meaning of electronic money is not just the money you get through internet, the same example you said earlier Visa and Master card are electronic money

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.
How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.
Bitcoin will put all these services to rest in the next few years.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Currently in my country Nigeria, digital money is perfectly working with a high potential, shopping and converting to paper money in means of bank transaction, not less than 24hrs is done successfully by credited on bank account.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

Actually China is not one of the countries that do not use cash, and in my country the government has not authorized the means of payment through bitcoin, in my country there are many stores that make payment through cash because in my country there are still many people who can not make payment using currency digital...
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

there are some companies that implement e-money services
but not using cryptocurrency
e-money in my country, implementing a centralized system, so, there is a company that regulates its circulation and also overcomes problems arising from customer mismanagement
for decentralized systems, none yet
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

In my country payment using universal cash.
For online shopping or purchasing something through online only in certain stores, hotels or restaurants via bank transfer, payment via Alfamart or Indomaret.
but more dominant use of cash than digital money.
I think in future in my country can received bitcoin to purchasing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

No, Sir, You are very much in the wrong over there.  Bitcoin is a commodity that is presented as a 'virtual currency'.  It may be used as money, but that's essentially barter. At its heart, it is no more than an in-game currency, User Points that command a premium for various reasons.

Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Cashless and digital transactions are now commonly practiced worldwide. Countries like Sweden and Belgium have taken steps away from the paper currency. Sweden is aiming to be the first country to go 100% cashless and 93% of Belgium's population pay through cards and phone applications. They even created a law to limit cash transactions.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

In our country "Philippines" cashless transaction is getting popular each year as we have many banks and companies that are accepting online payments. Unfortunately even though Bitcoin is legal and recognized by our central bank as an official currency I personally do not know any entrepreneurs or companies that accepts Bitcoin or altcoins. Although you can find people that accepts payment via Bitcoin or ethereum through our most popular Bitcoin wallet app "Coins.ph".

I know in the future this will change and using digital payments will be the future.
SivaSankarSMS

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

I have spent alot of time in China and it is definitely not a cashless society. Everything will be purely digital. You will pah in the store just by scanning the QR code. You will pay your bills online and send remittances also.my country, for some big companies have been applying digital money with transactions through ATM
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

developments are getting ahead and technology is getting higher China's success makes digital money spread to various corners of the world that aims to make it easier to transact I think this is an era where everything is instantaneous.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Bitcoin is not just cashless society, even cardless. All of the time will be clearly turned digital. I have spent time in many countries and it is certainly not a cashless society. We know many people in the world have no bank account and do not use cash. The process is moving, but it will be a long time to patch up.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

No China is not a cashless society. You know what it means if you said cashless society? It means the sovereign people of China's Republic will use digital money at all time and will never use fiat anymore. Anyone who use's fiat and caught should be put in prison with equivalent consciousness. IT MUST BE FOLLOWED!

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Cashless society is digital money no need to use fiat or paper money and you can buy or pay your bills through online and it saves time and effort but how about those countries whose not yet familiar with modern technologies what will happen to them.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

Digital money in our country is cool, it is accepted here because we have local digital wallet that can easily convert btc/ eth to our local fiat currency. Due to that wallet, i can say that it is acceptable in our country despite of the previous news of bitcoin scams here. Still ok and safe.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Yes, we are moving forward to cashless society, we paid through swiping cards or through mobile express. Bitcoin is a digital currency, when we fully shift to bitcoin, it will be purely digital transactions even cards will become obsolete. We can pay through scanning QR codes or through any gadgets that is connected to internet.
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

Yes,  digital money has brough a level of cashless economy to some society. This cashless society has reduced the rate of crimes, make transactions as easy as drinking water.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Increased use of digital money will affect the use of paper money I think. People will prefer to use digittal money because it is simple and no need to bring it to take place if you want to use it in large quantities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: