Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $500 to invest today  (Read 4886 times)
AISI

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

My advice pick some small project with great perspective like Masari. The price has tripled in the last two weeks, great community and great developer. But before investing do your own research.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

100% GVT with the Alpha launching Sunday!

Pump hasnt happened yet but it will!

16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 05:16:43 PM by 16sept

Go invest Cybermiles Token now, the reasult of test-net is coming soon. Price of CMT will rise again. And you shoud do bounty Cybermiles Testnet Bounty, this bounty is live now, you can earn your value.
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Well I think it is necessary to buy first of all ETH, and to start to look for at least 3 tokens which you will buy and keep for a long period, and when the market grows, look at what we can do.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

I would personally choose a few coins and split the money into them. For those $ 500 I would choose coins like Verge,Binance Coin,VeChain and NEM for example.  Smiley Just think well before investing them and you can make a very good investment.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
soanbai

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

At the moment I am a holder of Marinecoins.I was lucky - I found the time when it was possible to get 450 000 coins for several posts. I also bought several million coins on their exchange, for 1 satosh you can buy about 2 coins.But the distribution is not over yet - until the fund of 10 billion coins is exhausted - anyone can receive 20,000 coins every day, simply by publishing a post about this project, without exaggerating anything.The community grows daily.I assume that the coin is of great value. I will not say that it is the only coin that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin several years ago. The coin is going to challenge many large coins at the same time, so they are already interested in it, and they are already jealous of it.Everyone knows that this is not just a born project. The coin began to be developed as early as 2013. In 2014, it was put into circulation and then the miners left it because of the situation around the bankrupt exchanges.Now the project is reviving with more advanced technologies, and taking into account the previous sad experience. In this it should help dev-less, self sustaining.That is, the project will no longer depend on the miners, although several hundred million coins will be available for mining (1 block = 1 coin).While the developer does not disclose all the secrets at this stage, but some technologies are already known, but this: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence.Also, I am glad that the developer is trying to create fair distributionIf you are interested, go to the official website marineco.in . Or better in the chat discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6.Thank you.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I think that ten coins for 500 bucks is a bit much. Choose the 5 most promising and invest in them. I think that 5 is the most optimal number.
It would be a smart choice if he was investing with $4,000 on 5 of those coins. Looking up coins and investing in more than 5 is a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
goodman285

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

It is community based. With the of intially amassing a seed community of atleast 20000. Each member will be airdropped 20000 Marinecoins for each proof of promotion. MarineCoin ICO will airdrop 98% of its coins. A crypto currency for the IoT, with fast blockchain transactions. Register and signup airdropped coins. The block chain will be maintained by artificial intelligence. The Iot will be able to be used the block chain. The artificial intelligence will free up time from routine block chain maintenance. Go here //marineco.in to register, //marineco.in/ico for ICO. MTC has an artificial intelligence that is time tested.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

Diversify your investment. Do not just invest all the $500 to a single coin. Why don't you consider putting the $200 to Bitcoin (BTC). It is always preferable that a portfolio has some Bitcoins in it. After all, among all the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the most solid and will definitely grow in the future. And then the remaining $300 will be equally invested into Ethereum (ETH), Aventus (AVT), and Titanium (TBAR).

Please take note that I added a couple of relatively new but really strong coins. They are both sold outs in their ICOs and they are very cheap right now.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

with money Tang you possess now, I will not suggest a lot of coins for purchase. only one coin entitled you buy the coin neo, coins it has the potential of the future and the price was quite low. you will get a coin more.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

with money Tang you possess now, I will not suggest a lot of coins for purchase. only one coin entitled you buy the coin neo, coins it has the potential of the future and the price was quite low. you will get a coin more.

There's so many altcoins that have a great potential not only Neo, yes it have a potential but there's more than great like ethereum is the prettiest coin that will give you a huge profits.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

I think, with the amount of money you are now you will only get 1 type of coin in the top, but I think you should look for other types of altcoin that have great growth opportunities in the next few months or you participate bounty campaign because here you can get valuable coin for free.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

I think, with the amount of money you are now you will only get 1 type of coin in the top, but I think you should look for other types of altcoin that have great growth opportunities in the next few months or you participate bounty campaign because here you can get valuable coin for free.
A small amount of investment is possible to grow in the crypto world, most coin here that are recognize with a good volume has a potential
to grow and in fact if you have invested last year in good coins, you $500 is already worth a good amount now.
It's never too late to invest but invest what we can afford only.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
I advise you to wait a little and not to buy anything at all, it is very likely that after buying a coin will fall in price
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

I think for now it might be better to hold back first do not hurry to buy it because at this time I think there will still be a further decrease of all altcoin, so you could lose and take a long time to get profit.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

Altcoins may not survive this crisis. I think you should go to the top 10 coin.
Opportunity to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO in the first place.

hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

With that you should DYOR and trade carefully on assets having real value  and being undervalued. I started with less, 100$ and I'm having  around 20k$ now. Cryptos make massive gain, but there's also a price that comes with it.
500$ is not too small, just take  that into account.
Personally I would take a look at WANchain now, they're having news on the 16th of April.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

You have a good plan. Investment is risky although it is risky it is also profitable. It is a matter of putting money in the right project that the security at the end is not losing but it will be gaining. Put your investment that the amount you've want to invest is you can handle. As a matter of fact you can invest your money on what altcoins that in top 100.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

I recommend you to not to invest in altcoin erc20 because ethereum price always going down. And huge loss will happen but i don't know what will happen tomorrow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: