Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $500 to invest today  (Read 4875 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

Try to find some tokens which are cheap but have the chances on pumping really hard so that $500 of your would be doubled or tripled. You have to wait for how long will it takes for you to have the profits you are dreaming. I'm only sure of one thing, to those people who hold means sure profit in the near future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

i think you must invest on a great ico for more profits, to choose a great ico you should pay attention on what project you will follow like the team, what the project vision and mision, the roadmap, etc.
uwr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???

Go for UNIFY World Revolution ICO, you ll be a milioner in 5 years
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

with 500 $ I recommend to invest into eth only,
because now is the right time to buy it.
and will probably be great in the coming year because eth itself is much used as platfrom by altcoin today.
morkriger

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

There are a lot of goo projects but for each one exist a risk, poeple can tell you buy "this" or the "other" but only you wiil take the decision. I just say: invest with criterion and always do research.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

It's a good thing that you want to invest your $500 in cryptocurrencies. However, I would like to give you some piece of advice regarding that. If you are so serious about investing your $500 to cryptocurrencies, I suggest you should not put all of your eggs in a single basket. You should learn how to diversify your investments by splitting them to other coins/tokens like ETH, Stellar, NEM, YOLO, NEO and so on. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

If you only have $500, so I don't suggest you invest too much tokens, because there is too small, I suggest you all to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin is in a very low price.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

Focusing on the top 10 coins is a good idea as the coins have shown their potential and have a higher chance of earning good returns. you should however diversify and look into cheaper coins with growth potential and invest on them , they may gain value with time and you might just make a kill out of it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

15-20 coins? Seriously man the crypto market isn't about on how many coins you have but on how many coins you have that are stable. The fewer the stronger, you can even get stuck for those coins because most of the other coins are just hype coins. Since you will put half for blue chip coins which is equal to $250. You can invest the remaining ones who are in top 10-20 coins. What do you prefer, those low market cap coins or those that has high volume trades but is quite expensive?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

500$ is not a bad amount. It is actually a good time to buy tokens since the market is in a bad shape. However, do not expect fast return because the market might take some time before it recovers. Buy some good coins, and wait for it to recover for some profit.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

Focusing on the top 10 coins is a good idea as the coins have shown their potential and have a higher chance of earning good returns. you should however diversify and look into cheaper coins with growth potential and invest on them , they may gain value with time and you might just make a kill out of it
Indeed, in fact there is a study that if you invested last year on the top 10 market, you are very profitable by the end of the year.
For this year, I think it will continue to happen as we are still in the early months of the year so be positive that more achieve will happen this year, probably we will have a new all time high.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

choose the best place to invest and soon you join. my advice you better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, like ETH. I see altcoin that has the most value is ETH. with the capital you have now immediately buy ETH. hopefully, you are successful with ETH.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I would say keep 1/2 sound coin in mind to start with. Divide your capital in 5 parts and on every 10% fall put 1 part of capital into action. This way you remain a part of journey and at the same time hedged reasonably with fluctuations.

good luck

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

With your capital, i think this is the right time you can invest, I'd advice you to invest in altcoin, ETH is the altcoin with most higher potential, you can buy ethereum now and hold for some months... I'm sure you'll have your profit.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

just invest into btc or eth bro.
I highly recommend, or can be made trading only
now the price is still low, very good to buy it
especially btc, for the long run is also great.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

my dear, please use you $500 dollars and purchase one coin that is viable because it not too big to spread it.. so, you can maximize profit.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

my dear, please use you $500 dollars and purchase one coin that is viable because it not too big to spread it.. so, you can maximize profit.

This would be the right time to buy Ethreum and if you want to go for bitcoin then that's also a nice move but I would prefer ethreum since it's value is down now which mean it can give huge profit once the recovery period starts.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

There is no wrong in investing such a small amount. Your profit will depend on the coin/s. You may either invest on one or two coins listed on the top. If you want to diversify, choose cheap promising altcoins and even promising ICOs. You just have to wait till it pumps up to the moon. Do your part by researching facts about the projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

The first coin to watch out for is ETHEREUM, not just because it is the work of Vitaliy Buterin, but a very dynamic project. RIPLLE, ZCASH, NXT, DASH, NAM are eligible, with $ 500 you can buy young coins as well who have good candidates in the future like MTH. this is my opinion

Ethereum can bring you at least double profit with this amount if invested in till the 4th quartal of 2018. The current market is appropriate for all kind of investments and more and more investors are investing.

This amount of the money is actually very low in comparison to the big investors but even the amount can bring you nice profit afterward.

An idea about splitting coins is actually supported by many.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
coastbank

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

I think you can buy some neo and drop it into your wallet as starting point. It feels unbelievably cheap right now. It has potential to raise like 20x in bull markets if you stay patient about. This is my personal opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: