Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
romec1701 (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

I think yes, the last time was attacked, but there was no loss. After all, it was executed by contract, unless the hacker can break the contract.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

etherdelta is safe, for now me and my friends stay comfortable doing the buying and selling.etherdelta continue to develop their security after the burglary problem happened
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

i dont know ,but since then ill never use etherdelta i prefer waiting for other exchange, than use it. by the way if you worried importing your wallet just creater a new one then use it to import .
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

I said yes, but I now prefer to use Forkdelta? have you tried Forkdelta, the experience of using Forkdelta is lighter.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Don't worry, in the cryptocurrency world, you have to be bold. It should be a contract transaction, that is, an address transaction. It is safe.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

Now as far as we know, Forkdelta.github appeared, where trade is much faster. It seems, and the volumes of trade there are similar to the Etherdelta. I think you can not be afraid of anything at the moment. But remember that in the cryptocurrency, you can not do without risks.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

I often use etherdelta never lose balance etherdelta is very safe with forkdelta.
you do not have to worry about it there
darklighter007

Activity: 320

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

I wouldn't know about safe. But I think they need to upgrade in just about everything, cos their UI and user experience is zero.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

The fact is EtherDelta is one of the safest exchange, even safer than Binance or even Bittrex,
Why?
Because it's decentralised and using smart contract,
But for me myself I prefer IDEX rather than ED or FD, also decentralised and using smart contract, but with lighter UI and better UX

Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

i have experienced it, i lost some eth in etherdelta, i have not reviewed etherdelta some coins that i follow i am selling in other exchange like idex, kucoin, huobi, binance and other
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I also know that a few months ago this exchange was in trouble and many were thinking their balance would be gone if it was normal
but it has been solved by etherdelta and now it can be used as it used to be

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

I now do not really like etherdelta. much better forkdelta. it is no worse than etherdelta and the design is the same but works much faster. and coins are traded the same

ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

I think yes, Knowing the fact the they were attacked by hackers, we will make it's system more secure. I had transaction on etherdelta and I didn't encounter any issue
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

it was hacked in december ,, and from that time many thing wrong happened with this name ..
twitter hacked , ico failure , in february api issues ,, coinmarketcap removed it from exchanges list ,, etc ..

so it will be better if we use this exchange with metamask or ledger nano s .
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

the problem is already completed and etherdelta can be accessed again.
but since etherdelta often encountered problems, etherdelta the user's hush and is now beginning to move to forkdelta and IDEX as the best options exchange at the moment.
I myself still dare not access etherdelta.

goyal.dkg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I now do not really like etherdelta. much better forkdelta. it is no worse than etherdelta and the design is the same but works much faster. and coins are traded the same

forkdelta is just a better copy of etherdelta ..

however all the trading commission on forkdelta platform still goes back to etherdelta only ..
bcoz they use same contract address .

may be Forkdelta will have its own DEX , completely separate from ED .
goyal.dkg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

the problem is already completed and etherdelta can be accessed again.
but since etherdelta often encountered problems, etherdelta the user's hush and is now beginning to move to forkdelta and IDEX as the best options exchange at the moment.
I myself still dare not access etherdelta.

you can use etherdelta with metamask or nano s ,, it will be better choice ,,
even we should use all exchanges wherever we can do ,, login with only metamask or hardware wallets .

as you said idex ,, then in november IDEX was completely crap ..
but since january 2018 , it improved a lot , also many ico tokens get listed on idex just after sale ..
however IDEX still need to improve its speed and time taken for loading any token page .
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Etherdelta? Its a crap exchange and it has been hack for so many times and I wondering if there's people still trading at them since looks like they are caming back again the people who trades on them. Remember EtherDelta had past bad reputation and they can do it again for many times around and they will just excuse that their site has been hack so that they can exit and get the money deposited on that site.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Now, Etherdelta is changed with the nam is Folkdeltal.
Its the DAPP exchange with the low fee (<0.0005 ETH per transaction, depends on the GAS and GWEI you set up) --> this is advantage of Etherdelta.
But when you use this exchange, you muste import your MEW wallet in the exchange that require the Secret code of MEW wallet. In case the exchange is hacked, the crime will get your secret code and stolen all token in your wallet.
The best way when you use this exchange is using Metamask (an add-on in Web brrowers).
Gud luck and hope you safe when trading

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: