Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Since this problem happened, I think it's safer to use Forkdelta + metamask. If you still got doubts, you even can create and use a transitory wallet :
your wallet => transitory wallet => metamask => forkdelta
I think this is best advise. Anyway don't use Etherdelta without metamask, becasue we had some problems with security so be careful and using "transitory" wallet actually is good idea. I used 2 wallets just in case .
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

Etherdelta is the dencentralized exchange, trading on it, the fee is small and you can buy/sell the altcoins which were not listed in the reputation exchange. But it has many risky, some issues with Etherdelta occured before. Be careful when trading on it, my way is using metamask when import MEW wallet in this exchange, when the exchange was hacked, metamask will let you know by the RED flag.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Hello, etherdelta is safe but few month back they have problem with Aip. They are now back online and they are do great and better than before. Long live etherdelta. Trade without fair.
oubee1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Since the hack of etherdelta some months ago, i dont use it anymore. And i will never use it anymore, because its just to unsafe, and it also very buggy and slow as hell. So if i want to sell some coin who are not listed somewhere, i use forkdelta, I usually have shivers and develop goose pimples all over anytime I visit that site.. Grin
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

You should reduce using place exchangers like ED or FD because of frequent hacking. you better sell or buy crypto in big market and trusted. there are still many good markets for cryptocurrency trading.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Nope. After so many time hacked and a lot of issue I don't think it's a safe exchange for traders anymore. If you guys wanna make sure that your cryptocurrency safe, stay away from ETD Smiley. There are so many other better token exchanges than ETD like Forkdelta, IDEX, ..... Stop trading on ETD to avoid your cryptocurrency being hacked Smiley
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Etherdelta is the dencentralized exchange, trading on it, the fee is small and you can buy/sell the altcoins which were not listed in the reputation exchange. But it has many risky, some issues with Etherdelta occured before. Be careful when trading on it, my way is using metamask when import MEW wallet in this exchange, when the exchange was hacked, metamask will let you know by the RED flag.

every exchange has an issue about it and we don't know how will they be able to have solutions about it. Etherdelta is a good exchange too but transacting on it has some flaws too. I tried it once when I sell some of my tokens on it the withdrawal seems so slow but its good that i get my withdrawn ether.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Nope. After so many time hacked and a lot of issue I don't think it's a safe exchange for traders anymore. If you guys wanna make sure that your cryptocurrency safe, stay away from ETD Smiley. There are so many other better token exchanges than ETD like Forkdelta, IDEX, ..... Stop trading on ETD to avoid your cryptocurrency being hacked Smiley
for today I will not risk using my funds for the etherdelta. The rating of this exchanger has fallen very much and you have to worry about the safety of your coins. To date, most of all I trust the new exchanger idex.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

no one knows what is safe now, most of them turn to the same basic forkdelta like etherdelta or it can be said the same
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

every exchange has an issue about it and we don't know how will they be able to have solutions about it. Etherdelta is a good exchange too but transacting on it has some flaws too. I tried it once when I sell some of my tokens on it the withdrawal seems so slow but its good that i get my withdrawn ether.
ETherDelta is a trading platform that has been around for a long time but its quality is unstable and not developed by the development team. Trading on ED takes a lot of time and the transactions are not smooth. I have also done trading on ED and I am not really satisfied with the quality of it.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

no one knows what is safe now, most of them turn to the same basic forkdelta like etherdelta or it can be said the same
How can be safe to enter private key to exchange? It is safe until it become unsafe, so to make it safe use only temporary wallets and you will be fine.
Don't enter private keys of wallets where you hold most of your funds.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

I really did some time ago there was a distraction in etherdeltha and it made all traider panicked. and also some accounts have lost its eth. but now you can keep the coins in the forkdeltha just like etherdeltha or his successor. there is probably safer and I think it's better than etherdeltha last month.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Although it's a good exchange where you can trade every token that you want to but it's not a safe place to trade in. There are a lot of issue that ETD need to solve and so many time this exchange attacked by hacker and so many traders lost their token in here. But if you still want to trade in here I suggest you should use Metamask to keep your private key and your token safe.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

for now we can say is partially secured because etherdelta is no trusted again, just emerging what happen some few months ago to have been hack thousands of users and so many people lost there.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

many options other than etherdelta to sell or buy crypto. you can try forkdelta or idex.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

How can be safe to enter private key to exchange? It is safe until it become unsafe, so to make it safe use only temporary wallets and you will be fine.
Don't enter private keys of wallets where you hold most of your funds.
I also often use this way, it is safer than using the main wallet. Almost all exchanges have problems and etherdelta is no exception, it will be safe if we have our own safety regulations.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

Many people are constantly using etherdelta and are sure that this is the safest exchange. No need to be afraid and only with experience you will understand that all your fears were in vain.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

I heard that a few months ago etherdelta was sold and new owners now want to develop this exchange. If they want to attract more and more traders then they need to take care of their reputation.
Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Now as far as we know, Forkdelta.github appeared, where trade is much faster. It seems, and the volumes of trade there are similar to the Etherdelta. I think you can not be afraid of anything at the moment. But remember that in the cryptocurrency, you can not do without risks
btcdimcash

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

Etherdelta is one of the most popular exchanges of cryptocurrency since it trades the largest number of tokens. Do not be afraid to trade on it  because it has a positive reputation for and she will long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: