Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing number of celebrities endorsing cryptocurrency  (Read 2605 times)
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.
making their names and famous title to strategy. how it is and we can trust them cause when they scam us they will have a bad image for other people mostly in their fans so i will support for this maybe those stars are pulling other people to succeed also. dreaming about succession is not bad. dreaming without doing about you dream is bad. theres nothing to have for those only waiting we should strive so we can be successful someday.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

In my opinion increasing of celebrities endorsing cryptocurreny  is the best way to make bitcoin  famous in the whole world. Celebrities can really influence a huge crowd of people. And its a big help in crypto world.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

In my opinion increasing of celebrities endorsing cryptocurreny  is the best way to make bitcoin  famous in the whole world. Celebrities can really influence a huge crowd of people. And its a big help in crypto world.
Not really, those celebrities I must say, their followers, is just teenage, not really into financial or business I must say that it's such a waste of money to do that.
Those who really interested into cryptocurrencies are mostly middle aged man or woman who wants to make profit, not teenage who the only thing the know is party.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Michael Owen is launching a cryptocurrency in his own name, joining other famous sportsmen including Manny Pacquiao in a new venture to connect with fans.

The retired England star announced Wednesday his investment in the Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) as he unveiled the “Owen Coin”.

http://punchng.com/ex-england-star-michael-owen-to-launch-own-cryptocurrency/amp/

Could this be a booster to cryptocurrency because these celebrities have big influence world wide and could invariably canvass more support for cryptocurrency.

If those merchandise can only be bought with the token, then it's quite a good project but it's not to be expected to last long in the market.

If I am not a fan of Owen I wouldn't bother investing on it because it has limited functions mostly specific to owen.

It's a good advertisment not only with owen token bit with other crypto's too. Celebrities are starting to be aware wtih cryptocurrencies now.

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

If those big name would endorse bitcoin then it is a big help for bitcoin to make its name more popular. A lot of people will trust because even artist, senators and etc are using it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

That is a great news because this will be start of recognizing crypto currencies globally and for sure the investors would be happy because they knew that their money is safe and secure there is a chance that they generate a lot of profit for sure there are more celebrities will follow this kind of endorsement.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Yes, I observed that there is an increasing number of celebrities who supports and endorses cryptocurrency. But as a Filipino citizen, I was happy and amazed that our Filipino champ, Manny "Pac-man" Pacquiao said that he would launch a cryptocurrency to connect with fans, but also backed the regulation of virtual currencies. Pacquiao is the latest athlete to launch a virtual currency, following Floyd Mayweather and former England striker Michael Owen. His venture comes as governments across Asia take a more critical look at cryptocurrencies following wild fluctuations in recent months and the high-profile hacking of Japanese crypto exchange Coincheck. Crytocurrency is becoming more and more exciting.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

A lot of celebrities just want to make a hype on this.
They want more popularity, more articles in magazines etc.

And I think that a wise Marketing Strategy, if they will used some celebrity to be a bridge for the society to embrace cryptocurrency I rhink it will be successful given the fact that people idolize their Icons and if they could imitate everything about them they will do, and it is such a wise and efdective way to convinced people regardiw their peojects.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

wow this is a very good marketing technique. They team up with Micheal Owen as their coin name makes them quickly famous. Hopefully the project runs smoothly and the world of cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized by the people of the world
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Celebs have a lot of savings lying in their bank accounts which they can afford to take risks with. In my country, most of the celebs were already keeping all their savings in form of stocks of different companies , now some have also moved to crypto.

Signature available for rent
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Celebrities had a big influence in endorsing crypto's, This is good news to investor's because celeb, brings more people, and the more people to dig in, The higher chance to earn more profit. Since then, crypto,s are the smartest way to invest,

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

yes you are right I often see many celebrities who receive endorses related to cryptocurrency precisely I become not very confident with ICO and cryptocurrency because I think if they have a very good product and useful certainly do not need celebrities for their ICO trading strategy.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Oh. "Owen Coin". This is very interesting. I don't know where to buy this coin, but I really want to buy some collections. You know, I'm a football fan. I saw Michael Owen playing in the England national team a lot years ago. He was a very spiritual teenager. I really hope he can succeed in the field of encryption.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Celebs have a lot of savings lying in their bank accounts which they can afford to take risks with. In my country, most of the celebs were already keeping all their savings in form of stocks of different companies , now some have also moved to crypto.
The celebs don't necessarily have to be investing in the cryptocurrencies that they have been endorsing at all time. Most of the time, the celebrities are just being paid to endorse/advertise the said cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Very interesting that Manny pacquiao is actually encouraging cryptocurrency. But if celebrities are to endorse such, i just hope that they will really know and understand what the real meaning of cryptocurrency is and what is its nature and usage. I do hope that there will really be a long list of big celebrities that will push the use of crypto.

True indeed! I was a little bit astonished when I learned that Manny Pacquiao is also promoting and endorsing cryptocurrency. But i won't be surprised that he also invest in things like this because he is a a businessman and i think he is wise enough to invest in bitcoin.
Actually this will help to increase bitcoin and cryptocurrency popularity. Thus will make the demand higher therefore larger  price.

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Very interesting that Manny pacquiao is actually encouraging cryptocurrency. But if celebrities are to endorse such, i just hope that they will really know and understand what the real meaning of cryptocurrency is and what is its nature and usage. I do hope that there will really be a long list of big celebrities that will push the use of crypto.

I agree with this. celebrities who are endorsing cryptocurrencies should know what is cryptocurrencies.   It would be much better if they know what are they endorsing and then  so they could endorse it in a better way

Seundavid

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Yes, as the celebrities coming into cryptocurrency its getting increase.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

We hear news of celebrities that are involved in cryptocurency activities like rapper, 50cent. Sportsmen; Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Floyd Mayweather. Actor, Ashton Kutcher is also said to be among the numerous celebrities involved in crypto. Ashton happens to be a big time investor too.

Its a good thing to know some of these celebs are into the blockchain technology, indirectly, that will give a good light to the world about crypto as to what some of them think Cryptocurrency is all about
lelangsabun

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

i think something like that are nice too, for getting many people are knowing about cryptocurrency
but i think there are lot of celebrities are investing their money into bitcoin or any altcoin, they are really support it anyway
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

we need to know, the longer bitcoin more and more interested people. they are interested in joining because they have heard many stories that many successful join in bitcoin. and moreover as owen is one of the world famous players and many fans, more and more will be interested in this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: